March 29, 2024, 03:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523110 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 08, 2010, 10:22:22 PM »

Northern Rose....regarding the time from Victoria, Tx to the Mexican border....I think it might be more like 3 hours, but could be wrong...going from memory as I
drove that route.  The Gulf of Mexico is close to Victoria.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Mere is the best! Ignore my times from Victoria to the border , the 17 minutes is way off unless you have a transporter machine. I just took another look and it is at least 6 hours from Victoria to the International  Bridge at the Mexican border.  3 hours from San Antonio to Victoria then add 6 hours from Victoria to the Mexican border if indeed EJ went to the border. 

Interestingly, what I mistook for the border crossing at the county line is in fact a storage facility/5th wheel parking.  That is minutes away from the Coleto Creek Reservoir where there is a dam and a huge amount of water as well as very secluded camping facilities. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 08, 2010, 10:26:10 PM »

Northern I see where you are coming from....but one more question....If she was only in Texas for 5 days.spent 3 of them at this Cheryl place, why 2 different hotels? Do we know how many nights she was suppose to have stayed at the hotels?

3 nights in one, 2 nights in the other, unofficially checked out of both.  The 3 day stay with Cheryl is a crock of sh*t IMO.  There is no time in the timeline to fit that in unless it was at the very beginning of her roadtrip.   

Sorry I missed your second question.  Nothing has been said about why two hotels. Tammi however claims EJ paid for the entire week in advance which would imply one hotel 5 days.  The media has been saying two hotels , 3 days at one 2 days at another. 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 08, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »

Hi again.....you can get to Laredo, TX in 3+ hours and to McAllen, TX in 4+ hours...
and I believe you can cross over at both places.

I remember a lot of open territory in southern Texas....with farms and large ranches.

Someone could sit tight there for a long time which is not encouraging.  I do hope
that those who know will begin to talk.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 08, 2010, 10:38:03 PM »

Victoria TX to the REAL Mexican border is almost 5 hours for the shortest route (as opposed to the 17 minutes that I first had to the new and special border that I just created  )

Interesting, if her destination was Mexico, EJ would not have gone from Victoria.  San Antonio to Mexico is only 2.5 hours so why drive 3 hours to Victoria and then another 5 hours to Mexico if you could have gotten there from San Antonio directly in only 2.5 hours?  I am believing mroe and more that Victoria TX is where Gabriel and EJ were last together.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: January 08, 2010, 10:40:48 PM »

Hi again.....you can get to Laredo, TX in 3+ hours and to McAllen, TX in 4+ hours...
and I believe you can cross over at both places.

I remember a lot of open territory in southern Texas....with farms and large ranches.

Someone could sit tight there for a long time which is not encouraging.  I do hope
that those who know will begin to talk.

There sure is a lot of nothing in some places and the border looks like you could cross over almost anywhere if you wanted, just not officially.  What do you think would be in Victoria that compelled EJ to take a 6 hour round trip ? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 08, 2010, 11:08:48 PM »

The Nancy Grace from tonight has already been posted!!!!

LEGAL FORMALITIES??  Maybe Gabriel was put up for adoption ... a closed adoption.  On the other hand ... maybe this "underground" group was providing new identities for Gabriel and Elizabeth.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

CASAREZ: OK. I`ve got to ask you about a FaceBook entry. I want to show everybody that this is a FaceBook industry, and it is from a Tammi Peters Smith, which would be you...

TAMMI SMITH: Me.

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."
Did you write that, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, I wrote that.

CASAREZ: What do you mean by it?

TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK? But I was somewhat threatened by Logan, and I wanted to make sure he understood because we talked back and forth -- wanted to make sure he understood that -- and in the beginning of that, you`ll see that we`re going to -- you know, we`re going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that.

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. And so I wanted to make sure that he knew that we`re out of it. We don`t want any part of her or the baby or you. And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know. And I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road.

CASAREZ: But you said she found an underground, "underground help."

TAMMI SMITH: Right.

CASAREZ: That denotes something illegal, something not aboveboard.

TAMMI SMITH: OK. Well, she had mentioned to me the word "underground," and she mentioned that -- at first, she mentioned that it was a domestic violence shelter. And she had used the word "underground" maybe once in the conversation. And instead of saying "domestic violence," I didn`t want that to make Logan think that I was trying to say he was violent towards her...

CASAREZ: So you`re -- you`re saying that...

TAMMI SMITH: ... because as far as I know, he was not.

CASAREZ: ... she told you she found a domestic violence shelter in San Antonio?

TAMMI SMITH: She didn`t say it was in San Antonio, but yes.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: Are you concerned about the baby?

J. SMITH: Well, of course.

T. SMITH: Yes.

J. SMITH: Of course, we are.

T. SMITH: I mean, I really believe in my heart he`s alive and he`s with a family like she`s saying. I just don`t believe that it happened like she`s saying. There`s a lot of other things that I`ve -- we`ve been talking about all day that leads us to believe that she knew exactly where she was going before she left.

CASAREZ: Where do you think the baby is? Do you think the baby is in San Antonio?

T. SMITH: No, I think he`s in Victoria or somewhere around there.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 08, 2010, 11:12:22 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL!!![/b]

NANCY GRACE

PATRICIA SAUNDERS, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, there are a lot of contradictions in their stories and now I think they`re trying to be do- gooders and make right by this, because a lot of other facts have emerged.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #767 on: January 08, 2010, 11:14:03 PM »

I found this on Tammi's Healing waters myspace page. I have been in church since I was a baby, and I have read the Bible front to back and was not aware that when Jesus was crucified that he went to hell when he died. Am I wrong?

Heroes
All of my children, my husband, my sisters and Jesus Christ...He didn't have to die on that cross, all he had to do was say the word. but he chose to be tourchered and be put to death and go to hell to fight Satin, just to save us from our sins...So Jesus is my biggest hero of all!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 08, 2010, 11:21:44 PM »

THE GPS

NANCY GRACE

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

CASAREZ: To Matt Zarrell, NANCY GRACE producer. When we look at December 27th, tell me if I`m wrong, isn`t that the day she left on the bus to go to Florida?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. And not only that, Jean, that`s also the day that she sent the text message to the bio dad saying she killed the baby.

<snipped>

CASAREZ: Had they told you anything about that GPS that you say was on Elizabeth Johnson`s car? If it was the type that would have capability of showing exactly where she rode, if it was on, or if it wasn`t on?

T. SMITH: No, I just told Detective Ramirez about it last night, and I told the other detectives about it today. Because I just -- after talking to Yani yesterday afternoon I was in a rush to get here and didn`t know the directions and I was like, oh my gosh, my GPS is dead.

And then I turned and said, oh my god, she had a GPS in her car. And so it goes from there.

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 08, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »

Police seek information on missing 8-month-old

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Gabriel Johnson hasn't been seen since December 26
Child's mother is in police custody but won't say where he is
Arizona couple says they discussed plan to adopt Gabriel
Police believe they know more than they're saying

RELATED TOPICS
Missing Children
Arizona
Nancy Grace
(CNN) -- An Arizona couple who wanted to adopt a woman's baby know more than they're saying about the 8-month-old boy's disappearance, police say.

Gabriel Johnson hasn't been seen since December 26, police said, and his mother was arrested last week in Miami Beach, Florida, after not reporting for a December 28 child custody hearing in Arizona.

"We have some good indications at this point with our investigation that Tammi and Jack Smith do know more information than they have provided to us that could possibly lead us to Gabriel," Sgt. Steve Carbajal, spokesman for the Tempe (Arizona) Police Department, told HLN's Nancy Grace on Thursday.

The Smiths say they met Elizabeth Johnson, 23, seven months ago during a long layover at an airport, and later the three discussed a plan to adopt Johnson's child, Gabriel.

But the boy's father, Logan McQueary, has legal custody and has said Elizabeth Johnson urged him to sign papers giving the Smiths custody of the boy, but he refused.

"She didn't want Logan to have the baby, and we couldn't adopt the baby because Logan wouldn't sign the papers," Tammi Smith said on "Nancy Grace."

"So her idea was to just keep running forever. And we told her, 'You can't run forever. They're going to find you.' "

Elizabeth Johnson has refused to say where the boy is, according to police, and remains in a Florida jail on suspicion of custodial interference.

Carbajal's department has indications that Gabriel is alive, he said, adding that the Smiths have spoken with investigators. But he declined to say why police believe that the couple has more information.

The Smiths say they do not know where Gabriel is.

Detectives have not been able to confirm that Johnson gave the child to an unidentified couple in San Antonio, Texas, as she has claimed.

"On one hand, we hear that that went down and the child was given away to an unknown couple at a park," Carbajal said.

"We balance that with statements made by Elizabeth that she killed Gabriel. Which story is true? Our investigators are trying to get to the bottom of that right now."

New leads and developments in the case were coming in by the minute, he said. The FBI found Johnson's car in San Antonio and have examined it for any clues that could lead them to the boy, but his whereabouts remain unknown.

Anyone with more information is asked to call the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/08/arizona.missing.baby/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 08, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »

I found this on Tammi's Healing waters myspace page. I have been in church since I was a baby, and I have read the Bible front to back and was not aware that when Jesus was crucified that he went to hell when he died. Am I wrong?

Heroes
All of my children, my husband, my sisters and Jesus Christ...He didn't have to die on that cross, all he had to do was say the word. but he chose to be tourchered and be put to death and go to hell to fight Satin, just to save us from our sins...So Jesus is my biggest hero of all!

Darla

I do not adhere to that doctrine but ... many do.

I suggest that you try some googling on the topic.

Janet

++++++

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: January 08, 2010, 11:31:48 PM »

'Persons of interest' in Tempe case take polygraph test (new video)

<snipped the rest looks like old news>

TEMPE, AZ – Two people named 'persons of interest' in the disappearance of a missing Tempe child say the have taken a polygraph test.

Tammi and Jack Smith said they were willing to take the examination after being named suspects on Thursday.

Police spokesperson Steve Carbajal confirmed Tammi then took the exam late Friday, but did not release any further details. It is unknown when Jack took the test.

According to Carbajal, investigators believe the Smiths have undisclosed information that will lead them to baby Gabriel Johnson.

"We should have been persons of interest from day one," said Jack Smith. "We are persons of interest. We were probably the last people to see Gabriel before he left town."

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth Johnson last month, but Gabriel's father, Logan McQuary refused to sign the adoption papers.........

Johnson has a history of eratic behavior.

In September of 2009, police arrested Johnson for criminal damage.

According to a police report, Johnson broke several of her apartment's windows and mirrors, destroyed a television, and a video game system.

The report also said she used a knife to cut McQueary's clothes.

Then in December of 2009, another police report revealed Johnson called police and told them McQueary had taken Gabriel and would no give him back.
Police later accused Johnson of filing a false police report after learning Johnson herself gave Gabriel to Tammi and Jack Smith.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-in-Tempe-case-take-polygraph/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: January 08, 2010, 11:36:33 PM »

Tempe mom of missing child could face charges

The Tempe mother of a missing 8-month-old boy who told her boyfriend she killed their son could be facing charges of providing false information to law enforcement after accusing the father of taking the child during an unrelated incident last month.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, had left her son, Gabriel Johnson, with Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale for at least six hours on Dec. 9, but she accused Logan Scott McQueary, 25, of taking him, according to a Tempe police report.

The Smiths, who had expressed an interest in adopting the baby, were named by Tempe police on Thursday as persons of interest in the case. Authorities believe the Smiths are withholding information on Gabriel's whereabouts.

Johnson, who was last seen with Gabriel in San Antonio, Texas on Dec. 26, was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla., on Dec. 30 without the child. Johnson had called and text messaged McQueary on Dec. 27 and told him she had killed the baby and left its body in a dumpster inside a baby bag. She is not cooperating with authorities in the search of the child, according to police.

Johnson told McQueary in the messages that she was leaving the country and would tell McQueary where the body of the baby was when she did, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Authorities are investigating whether Johnson gave the baby away. The Smiths had expressed interest in adopting Gabriel, but McQueary said he wanted to keep his son and did not sign any adoption papers.

Johnson had placed an ad on craigslist seeking a nanny to take the baby, according to the police report taken when she left the baby with the Smiths. Charges are pending from Tempe city prosecutors, according to the report.

Johnson lost custody of Gabriel to McQueary when she failed to appear for a custody hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 28, according to court records.

The Smiths on Thursday offered to take a polygraph test, but Tempe police confirmed on Friday that investigators only questioned the couple.

Johnson currently is being held without bail in the Dade County (Fla.) Jail and is scheduled to attend an extradition hearing in Dade County Superior Court on Jan. 19.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149285
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 08, 2010, 11:39:29 PM »

Nashville Tie Explored In Missing Baby Case
2 Tenn. Connections Lead FBI Agents To Focus On Nashville  (with video)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A nationwide search for a missing baby has sent agents to Nashville. The FBI has been trying to determine if the 8-month-old baby boy, named Gabriel Johnson, could have been in the city at some point.

On Thursday authorities in Tempe, Ariz., said a couple who used to live and work in middle Tennessee may know something more about the child.

The couple have said they wanted to adopt the child and spent significant time getting to know the baby, even taking pictures with Gabriel and their own 4-year-old daughter in their home.

Police said Gabriel Johnson was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, Dec. 26 in San Antonio. Four days later, Elizabeth was arrested in Miami, Fla., for failing to show up at a custody hearing in Arizona.

Gabriel was nowhere to be found.

Police later recovered the 23-year-old mother's car with a baby seat in the back outside a hotel.

The day after Johnson was arrested in Florida, FBI agents in Nashville were called.

“We were called by FBI agents in Miami and asked to check out an address here in Nashville," said Keith Moses, assistant special agent in charge. "We went and knocked on the door, interviewed occupants and, at this point, were unable to locate the child.”

Tempe police are now focusing on Tammi and Jack Smith.

MORE....

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22189120/detail.html
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 08, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »

Northern Rose....so sorry....I was totally frozen and could not answer you. 

Re the reason for Victoria...really do not know.  I remember it as a smallish Texas town
and when checking the links, a high mexican population....but who really thinks the
baby has gone to Mexico...?  He might well be right there in Victoria.

Daughter went to college in San Antonio and had friends in Victoria.  Wish I could
help but really know nothing of the underground...or baby brokers for that matter.

Again...thanks.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 08, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »

Northern Rose....so sorry....I was totally frozen and could not answer you. 

Re the reason for Victoria...really do not know.  I remember it as a smallish Texas town
and when checking the links, a high mexican population....but who really thinks the
baby has gone to Mexico...?  He might well be right there in Victoria.

Daughter went to college in San Antonio and had friends in Victoria.  Wish I could
help but really know nothing of the underground...or baby brokers for that matter.

Again...thanks.

I am just curious if Victoria has something special (festival, crafts, parties, cheap clothes etc)  that would cause her to go there.  I do not know TX other than two trips , both to Plano.  Was wondering if there is something that would cause her to go there other than connected to Gabriel. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: January 09, 2010, 12:17:58 AM »

This is so frustrating. On the one hand we have the Smiths who have interjected themselves in this case put their mugs all over the media ..... why? Did they initiate this to do damage control before it was found out. Did they realize " We've got stuff all over the net that people will find out about"? Is that why they are running the shows? Initially they tried to put Logan in a bad light, now they back off. Are they realizing EJ lied to them about Logan being abusive? IF Gabriel is in "the underground" and I do believe those places exist and are necessary for desperate people to use and I do believe those who are involved in" the underground" are doing it for the right reasons protecting innocents, but they do not live underground. Surely someone from the network of underground society has heard about this story, has seen that EJ is not stable and can be violent I think someone would have come forward anonymously and dropped Gabriel off somewhere by now. That would allow them to protect the integrity of their operation. The fact that NOBODY has come forward by now leads me to believe that Gabriel may not be on Earth anymore Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: January 09, 2010, 12:31:58 AM »

This is so frustrating. On the one hand we have the Smiths who have interjected themselves in this case put their mugs all over the media ..... why? Did they initiate this to do damage control before it was found out. Did they realize " We've got stuff all over the net that people will find out about"? Is that why they are running the shows? Initially they tried to put Logan in a bad light, now they back off. Are they realizing EJ lied to them about Logan being abusive? IF Gabriel is in "the underground" and I do believe those places exist and are necessary for desperate people to use and I do believe those who are involved in" the underground" are doing it for the right reasons protecting innocents, but they do not live underground. Surely someone from the network of underground society has heard about this story, has seen that EJ is not stable and can be violent I think someone would have come forward anonymously and dropped Gabriel off somewhere by now. That would allow them to protect the integrity of their operation. The fact that NOBODY has come forward by now leads me to believe that Gabriel may not be on Earth anymore Sad

Leslee ... I am inclined to believe every word of your post but ... I hope we are wrong in our thoughts regarding Gabriel not being with us any more.

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:06 AM »

I am torn as well. I keep thinking the same way, if the underground who does protect mothers and children have Gabriel , he would have shown up at a hospital or firestaion by now.  I am assuming there are good undergrounds and bad undergrounds.  If she found the underground through the internet, she may have handed Gabriel over to child pornographers. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 09, 2010, 12:35:28 AM »

I am torn as well. I keep thinking the same way, if the underground who does protect mothers and children have Gabriel , he would have shown up at a hospital or firestaion by now.  I am assuming there are good undergrounds and bad undergrounds.  If she found the underground through the internet, she may have handed Gabriel over to child pornographers. 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.