April 23, 2024, 07:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525797 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2010, 05:12:07 AM »

Child Protective Services also has an open case against Johnson, investigating her for neglect of the child, according to the court document.

------------------------------------------------

I undersstand the father having to work, but why was she left unsupervised with Gabriel?

That was my first thought...right after OMG ,I can't believe another missing child....but in his defence (IMO totally and I have no clue to the fathers situation but speaking from experience) When I was going through one of my separations, I did everything I could to allow only supervised visitation as I was very concerned for my sons welfare and with her skipping town with him...the best I could get was to control the amount of time spent, and the restriction of certain locations that he could be taken...but if my son was more than 10 min late, I'd be on the phone to my lawyer...who then calmed me down and told me to hang on for an hour or so...LOL....I also had an advantage over most men in that I work at home.
The courts will not do anything until a gross negligence can be PROVED which is very hard to do for a father, and even then it's an uphill battle the whole way... ...IMO again, this is one of the biggest reasons for so many children being harmed...the police/courts can do nothing until something actually happens, and often times it's too late by then..

Oh...and Good Morning Monkeys !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2010, 05:19:41 AM »

Tammyfay Smith is saying she met Elizabeth in an airport.

She says she met them 8 months ago (If true Gabriel would have been weeks if not days old)

Last month Elizabeth called Tammifay and signed over temporary guardianship of Gabriel to Tammifay and Gabriel moved in with the Smith's (explains the pictures of Gabriel with the redhead girl who is identified in the video)

Dec 18 Elizabeth shows up and said she was taking Gabriel to see his father but she went to San Antonio instead.

If what Tammifay is saying is true she is not the Aunt as some rumours are claiming.  She sure put a lot of faith that Elizabeth was telling her the truth.  Think she figured it our when Elizabeth said she was taking Gabriel to see Logan and ended up in TX?

Is it legal that temp custody be given to a 3rd party without the father signing?

Family with temporary custody of missing child speaks to 3TV
TEMPE - A kidnapper or a desperate mom? It all depends on who you ask. The Smith family was hoping to adopt 8-month-old Gabrielle and are optimistic his mom was just doing what she thought best for the boy.

Kristine Harrington spoke with the Smith family about the situation and the missing boy.

And also Gabriel's biological* father is speaking publicly and pleading for his son's safe return.

If you have any information about this case, please call police or Silent Witness at 480-WIT-NESS.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Family-with-temporary-custody-80661277.html

I'm still trying to catch up...have we seen a birth certificate and is the fathers name on it ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2010, 05:43:55 AM »

In the "comments" last night

hgrace wrote:
I know her and she loves that baby!She went to parenting classes,she took him to all his Dr.appointments and got all his shots and WIC. She just couldn't do it all by herself anymore and she had nobody to help her! They both wanted to put the baby up for adoption many times. Yes her and the dad got in a huge fight and she broke a window and the baby was in daycare. She's not the one with a huge criminal record. Actually she has none. Unless however if she has hurt this child, but i know her and she didn't and wouldn't hurt him. I believe she did say that to get back at him though....She does have a temper with the dad. Also, he did know about the potential adoptive parents since the evening of day one. It was never a secret and he never went over there to visit the baby, but the police did that night just to make sure she was telling the truth and he was safe and sound

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149100

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2010, 08:29:47 AM »

Child Protective Services also has an open case against Johnson, investigating her for neglect of the child, according to the court document.

------------------------------------------------

I undersstand the father having to work, but why was she left unsupervised with Gabriel?

That was my first thought...right after OMG ,I can't believe another missing child....but in his defence (IMO totally and I have no clue to the fathers situation but speaking from experience) When I was going through one of my separations, I did everything I could to allow only supervised visitation as I was very concerned for my sons welfare and with her skipping town with him...the best I could get was to control the amount of time spent, and the restriction of certain locations that he could be taken...but if my son was more than 10 min late, I'd be on the phone to my lawyer...who then calmed me down and told me to hang on for an hour or so...LOL....I also had an advantage over most men in that I work at home.
The courts will not do anything until a gross negligence can be PROVED which is very hard to do for a father, and even then it's an uphill battle the whole way... ...IMO again, this is one of the biggest reasons for so many children being harmed...the police/courts can do nothing until something actually happens, and often times it's too late by then..

Oh...and Good Morning Monkeys !!!

Hey Sea!You are a good Daddy.   an angelic monkey
You speak the truth about the police and courts.Experienced it first hand.I don't know if things will ever change.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22125969/detail.html
Couple May Get News On Missing Child
Couple Tried To Adopt 8-Month-Old Gabriel Johnson
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 10:22 pm MST January 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:07 am MST January 5, 2010
Tempe, Ariz. -- Tammi and Jack Smith say they were looking out for the best interest of Gabriel Johnson when they started spending time with him and his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, nearly a month ago.

"We had a complete bond with him," said Tammi Peter-Smith.

The Smiths told CBS5 they are confident little Gabriel is alive. They were in contact with Elizabeth Johnson up until she was arrested, and they could hear Gabriel through the phone in the background.

"I heard the baby babble... I heard the baby cry, " Smith said.
They even received text messaged disputing the threats Elizabeth made about hurting Gabriel.

"Immediately after she sent him the text that said she killed the baby, she sent us a text saying that she did that to get back at the father and that the baby was fine," said Jack Smith.

Authorities say Johnson, who failed to appear for a custodial hearing last week in a Maricopa County court, was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami Beach on suspicion of custodial interference.

The Smiths spent significant time getting to know Gabriel and have several pictures with the boy in their home, playing with their own four-year-old daughter.

They say they didn't involve the father, Logan McQueary in the adoption procedures because Elizabeth Johnson told them he was abusive.
As soon as she got away from Logan and we had the baby, and he was not a part of her life, all of the sudden she had a bright cheery attitude about herself," said Tammi Smith.

But at an emotional press conference Monday, McQueary told CBS5 that after Gabriel disappeared, the Smiths tried to strong-arm him into giving up his child.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said to me basically if you really care about your son and you want him back and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, than you'll sign the paperwork and she'll bring him back," said Logan McQueary.

The Smiths said they were only passing along the messages they were getting from Elizabeth. They also say they are cooperating fully with the investigation and no longer believe the adoption is possible.

"Now the father is so deeply into this that his ego would never allow him to sign papers," said Smith

But they still may have a role to play. The Smiths believe Elizabeth Johnson will tell them Gabriel's location Tuesday.

"She wants to talk to me tomorrow at 2 o'clock to see if I will help her with attorneys to gain custody of Gabriel. If she hurt the baby, I don't think she would be trying to get custody," Tammi Smith said.

If you have any information that could help investigators in this case. You are asked to call Silent Witness at 1-480-WITNESS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2010, 08:36:50 AM »

http://www.kswt.com/Global/story.asp?S=11769281
Father of missing Ariz. 8-month-old speaks out

Associated Press - January 5, 2010 6:34 AM ET

PHOENIX (AP) - The father of a missing 8-month-old boy says he received a text message from the baby's mother, telling him she killed their son.

At a news conference at a Tempe police substation Monday, Logan McQueary said his ex-girlfriend, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson, approached him about giving up his parental rights to their son, Gabriel, saying another couple wanted to adopt him. McQueary refused Johnson's request.

Authorities say Johnson, who failed to appear for a custodial hearing last week in a Maricopa County court, was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami Beach on suspicion of custodial interference.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said authorities don't know yet if Johnson's alleged text message was sent to McQueary to hurt him, or if the child has actually been harmed.

McQueary says he has "a feeling" his son is still alive.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »

So Tammifay is a professional enima giver
she met a girl in a airport and the  conversation goes to adoption immediately
Tammifay talks some serious smack about Gabriel's dad Logan

WTH 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »

So Elizabeth's parents are interfering in things they should not be.  The Smiths spent significant time getting to know Gabriel and have several pictures with the boy in their home, playing with their own four-year-old daughter.

They say they didn't involve the father, Logan McQueary in the adoption procedures because Elizabeth Johnson told them he was abusive.
As soon as she got away from Logan and we had the baby, and he was not a part of her life, all of the sudden she had a bright cheery attitude about herself," said Tammi Smith.

But at an emotional press conference Monday, McQueary told CBS5 that after Gabriel disappeared, the Smiths tried to strong-arm him into giving up his child.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said to me basically if you really care about your son and you want him back and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, than you'll sign the paperwork and she'll bring him back," said Logan McQueary.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »

Tammyfay Smith is saying she met Elizabeth in an airport.

She says she met them 8 months ago (If true Gabriel would have been weeks if not days old)

Last month Elizabeth called Tammifay and signed over temporary guardianship of Gabriel to Tammifay and Gabriel moved in with the Smith's (explains the pictures of Gabriel with the redhead girl who is identified in the video)

Dec 18 Elizabeth shows up and said she was taking Gabriel to see his father but she went to San Antonio instead.

If what Tammifay is saying is true she is not the Aunt as some rumours are claiming.  She sure put a lot of faith that Elizabeth was telling her the truth.  Think she figured it our when Elizabeth said she was taking Gabriel to see Logan and ended up in TX?

Is it legal that temp custody be given to a 3rd party without the father signing?

Family with temporary custody of missing child speaks to 3TV
TEMPE - A kidnapper or a desperate mom? It all depends on who you ask. The Smith family was hoping to adopt 8-month-old Gabrielle and are optimistic his mom was just doing what she thought best for the boy.

Kristine Harrington spoke with the Smith family about the situation and the missing boy.

And also Gabriel's biological* father is speaking publicly and pleading for his son's safe return.

If you have any information about this case, please call police or Silent Witness at 480-WIT-NESS.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Family-with-temporary-custody-80661277.html

I'm still trying to catch up...have we seen a birth certificate and is the fathers name on it ??

We have not.  The father was going for custody and when Elizabeth failed to show up for the custody hearing on Dec 28 Logan was granted sole custody.  I would assume for this to happen Logan would have to have already proven he was Gabriel's father. Also, the Smith's who claim were to adopt Gabriel served Logan with adoption papers to sign which he refused. I would also assume there has to be proof that Logan is the father for this to happen. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »

They were in contact with Elizabeth Johnson up until she was arrested, and they could hear Gabriel through the phone in the background.

We need a big BS sign.  Elizabeth was arrested in the youth hostile in Miami Beach and Gabriel was not there.  How could Tammifay have heard Gabriel in the background?  If Gabriel was in the background when Elizabeth was arrested do you think there would be a search for Gabriel right now?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2010, 12:33:07 PM »

Wow...just wow.  Sounds like the Smith's were threatening a father to give up his son.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »

So Elizabeth's parents are interfering in things they should not be.  The Smiths spent significant time getting to know Gabriel and have several pictures with the boy in their home, playing with their own four-year-old daughter.

I do not think the Smith's are Elizabeths parents.  I have no idea how they know Elizabeth but the story that they met in an airport and had arranged to adopt Gabriel from that meeting stinks bad.  The red headed girl in the pictures is the Smith's grand daughter that they have custody of from one of Tammifay's stepdaughters.  She wrote about it on her cafemom blog I posted a link on last night,
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2010, 12:38:51 PM »

Wow...just wow.  Sounds like the Smith's were threatening a father to give up his son.
Thank-you Northern, that was cleared up for me, I didn't read the one article correctly, and I though it was Elizabeth's parents threatening Logan. Now to me this is even worse, WTH.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2010, 12:39:51 PM »

Watch her body language during her court appearance and her eyes. 

Woman accused of kidnapping extradited

MIAMI (WSVN) -- An Arizona woman arrested in Miami Beach on suspicion of kidnapping her own son will be extradicted back to Arizona.

Authorities took Elizabeth Johnson into custody after they received a tip that she was staying at a local Miami hostel.

The father of the child says he's glad Johnson was caught but is desperate to find his 8-moth-old son, Gabriel Johnson. "I love you. I hope you come home safe," said Logan McQueary during a press conference.

Police said the mother has yet to reveal her son's whereabouts to authorities.

McQueary said Johnson was pushing him to sign adoption papers, granting another couple custody of the little boy.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI140260/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »

I do not think the Smith's are Elizabeths parents.  I have no idea how they know Elizabeth but the story that they met in an airport and had arranged to adopt Gabriel from that meeting stinks bad.  The red headed girl in the pictures is the Smith's grand daughter that they have custody of from one of Tammifay's stepdaughters.  She wrote about it on her cafemom blog I posted a link on last night,
Thank-you, I sure did have that all messed up  Lot more to this story 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »

These people are something else.  I hope LE can arrest them on baby trafficking or just plain stupidity or something.  Maybe they need to get the services of their own business as they sound constipated IMO 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »

Thank-you, I sure did have that all messed up  Lot more to this story 

The Smith's are all over the place and from the pictures that are out there of Gabriel the Smith's provided them.  Wondering if they sold them?  This is smacking of a Anthony clone with different faces on the players.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »

Kidnapping Suspect to be Extradited to Arizona; Tells Father She Killed His Son

A Tempe woman, who was denied parental custody rights last week and then drove her 8-month-old son to Florida, has been caught and will be brought back to Arizona. The baby, however, has not been found and the mother isn't talking.

Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was denied custody of her son, Gabrielle, on December 28 after she skipped a custody hearing. Johnson, police say, had left Arizona on December 18 and went to San Antonio, where she tried to give the child up for adoption.

Police say Johnson has threatened to harm the baby in the past and while on the run, she sent text messages to the child's father, Logan McQueary, saying she had killed the baby and that "there was no way in hell you're ever going to see your son again."

Johnson, who was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, on December 30, is now refusing to tell authorities where the baby is.

Arizona authorities will have 15 days to pick Johnson up in Florida and are searching for the car the woman was last seen driving, with the hopes of finding clues as to where the baby might be.

The car is described as a White 1995 Oldsmobile Delta-88, with Arizona license plate AGZ4214.

Anyone with information should call Tempe police at 480-350-8311.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/01/kidnapping_suspect_extradited.php
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me.  So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona.  After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer.  It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2010, 01:01:38 PM »

I better not say what I'm thinking about Tammi Fay Peters Smith right about now 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.