April 26, 2024, 06:41:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526110 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: January 09, 2010, 05:55:37 PM »

So where is Gabriel ?

Last known sighting was Dec 26th at Raymond Russell Park San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth.

Dec 27 pings from Elizabeth'e cell near Victoria TX, heading toward the Mexican Border

Dec 27 11:45 Elizabeth seen parking her car at Hotel 6, sitting for 5 mins, getting out with a large backpack, and walking across street to Tornado Bus

Dec 27 Just before Noon Elizabeth buys ticket to Fort Lauderdale, FL . for for $180.00 and waits for bus which leaves at 1:00pm.  Only white person on bus.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: January 09, 2010, 05:57:06 PM »

Hey guys, check this out and see if this looks like Gabriel to you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

SusieQ, I know lol, I have gone through everyone of them about 10 times

That is her oldest daughter and mother of Hannah.  That is Hannah in the picture. 

Im confused ::MonkeyEek::I thought I heard that Hannahs father was Jacks stepson.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 09, 2010, 06:00:30 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/people/Tammi-Peters-Smith/1585061919#/gabrielle.facio?ref=mf

That is her oldest daughter and mother of Hannah.  That is Hannah in the picture. 

Im confused ::MonkeyEek::I thought I heard that Hannahs father was Jacks stepson.

That article was later corrected by the news outlet to say that Travis was Hannah's biological father.  I think I posted the correction but could have missed it.  Hannah is daughter of Gabrielle who is Tammi's daughter from first marriage to Kieth Facio. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 09, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »

So where is Gabriel ?

Last known sighting was Dec 26th at Raymond Russell Park San Antonio with his mother Elizabeth.

Dec 27 pings from Elizabeth'e cell near Victoria TX, heading toward the Mexican Border

Dec 27 11:45 Elizabeth seen parking her car at Hotel 6, sitting for 5 mins, getting out with a large backpack, and walking across street to Tornado Bus

Dec 27 Just before Noon Elizabeth buys ticket to Fort Lauderdale, FL . for for $180.00 and waits for bus which leaves at 1:00pm.  Only white person on bus.

She says she had given the boy to somebody in San Antonio ?
 Maybe so.. But Who and Why ?
She sold the boy to what she would consider to be a good family ?

Why the great escape ? I mean why did she ditch the car and get on de bus ???

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 09, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »

So where is Gabriel ?

She says she had given the boy to somebody in San Antonio ?
 Maybe so.. But Who and Why ?
She sold the boy to what she would consider to be a good family ?

Why the great escape ? I mean why did she ditch the car and get on de bus ???

All good questions.  Playing devil's advocate as you have an amazing thought process.

If she really gave Gabriel to a couple she met in San Antonio and stayed with them for 3 days, why would she drive for 3 hours to Victoria Tx and then tracked heading towards Mexico via ping, and then 3 hours back to San Antonio other than to ditch the car and get on the bus?   Why was Gabriel's high chair and other items found in one of the two hotels she stayed at in San Antonio?  Why was the car seat left in the car?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #845 on: January 09, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith What would Jesus do? Say oh, well, let them find him! NO, he would walk barefoot and carry his own cross to his own death, just to save us all from our sins...So why should I cover my head and hide and not help? Jack and I have been the key to this whole investigation, we've helped them find just about every good clue that they have...The News ... See MoreMedia is "Reality TV" we know what goes on behind the scenes, but you don't...in order to play anything on TV, they have to have a new development in the case. That being said, we are their punching bag, and that's ok, cause if it helps find him, then we did our job! Our boss is God and he will be very happy that we did what was right even if it hurt us in the process....XOXO...When we find him and the whole truth is out, I pray your not hurt by the things you've said about me...I love you no matter what, but I wish you believed in me! After this,I hope you'll never doubt me again, nobody else that's close to me doubts us at all.....
Yesterday at 9:55pm       Tammi sees herself as a martyr.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #846 on: January 09, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Is "Facio" a maiden name for Tammi Peters Smith?  TIA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  FACIO, TAMMIE  PETERS

Associated names:
FACIO, TAMMIF
FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, TAMMY P
PETERS, TAMMY
PETERS, TAMMIF
RIDDLE, TAMMI P
SMITH, TAMMI

NASHVILLE, TN
CHALMETTE, LA
PHOENIX, AZ
ARABI, LA
ANTIOCH, TN
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MERAUX, LA

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=Tammi&ln=Peters&mn=F&city=&state=TN

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 09, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith What would Jesus do? Say oh, well, let them find him! NO, he would walk barefoot and carry his own cross to his own death, just to save us all from our sins...So why should I cover my head and hide and not help? Jack and I have been the key to this whole investigation, we've helped them find just about every good clue that they have...The News ... See MoreMedia is "Reality TV" we know what goes on behind the scenes, but you don't...in order to play anything on TV, they have to have a new development in the case. That being said, we are their punching bag, and that's ok, cause if it helps find him, then we did our job! Our boss is God and he will be very happy that we did what was right even if it hurt us in the process....XOXO...When we find him and the whole truth is out, I pray your not hurt by the things you've said about me...I love you no matter what, but I wish you believed in me! After this,I hope you'll never doubt me again, nobody else that's close to me doubts us at all.....

we've helped them find just about every good clue that they have

So the Jack Russell park name they were so gleeful about dropping on NG we knew about 2 days before.  The cell ping in Victoria we knew about 2 days before them saying anything on NG last night.  LE found those clues....both of them.  The media reported it, both of them.  If enima woman feels she is providing clues through her fox friend she is delusional.  If there are other "clues' that they have provided to LE such as the address of the mystery Cheryl, a composite sketch of Cheryl and her husband or a reason and location of why EJ was in Victoria TX then forgive my rudeness.  Better yet, how about telling LE where Gabriel is...now that would be a good clue worth pounding your innards over.

Hi No Rose     I am not having a good day and this not not towards you.  They should take Mark's advice from last night and walk away from the case.  Grandpa Bob saying he felt they were talking in code last night had visions of tube socks and hammers dancing through my head. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 09, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

Is "Facio" a maiden name for Tammi Peters Smith?  TIA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.  FACIO, TAMMIE  PETERS

Associated names:
FACIO, TAMMIF
FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, TAMMY P
PETERS, TAMMY
PETERS, TAMMIF
RIDDLE, TAMMI P
SMITH, TAMMI

NASHVILLE, TN
CHALMETTE, LA
PHOENIX, AZ
ARABI, LA
ANTIOCH, TN
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MERAUX, LA

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?searchtype=people-name&fn=Tammi&ln=Peters&mn=F&city=&state=TN

No.  Facio is married name from husband #1 Kieth. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: January 09, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »

So the Jack Russell park name they were so gleeful about dropping on NG we knew about 2 days before.  The cell ping in Victoria we knew about 2 days before them saying anything on NG last night.  LE found those clues....both of them.  The media reported it, both of them.  If enima woman feels she is providing clues through her fox friend she is delusional.  If there are other "clues' that they have provided to LE such as the address of the mystery Cheryl, a composite sketch of Cheryl and her husband or a reason and location of why EJ was in Victoria TX then forgive my rudeness.  Better yet, how about telling LE where Gabriel is...now that would be a good clue worth pounding your innards over.

Hi No Rose     I am not having a good day and this not not towards you.  They should take Mark's advice from last night and walk away from the case.  Grandpa Bob saying he felt they were talking in code last night had visions of tube socks and hammers dancing through my head. 
Sorry you are not having a good day, me either. I'm confused, why would Elizabeth sit in jail if the baby was handed over to someone, does she think she will get out, and then be given the money for the deal she made for Gabriel?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 09, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »

Is it just a coincidence that her daughters name is Gabrielle and EJ's babys name is Gabriel...what a fluke that is

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #851 on: January 09, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »

That article was later corrected by the news outlet to say that Travis was Hannah's biological father.  I think I posted the correction but could have missed it.  Hannah is daughter of Gabrielle who is Tammi's daughter from first marriage to Kieth Facio. 

Thank-you, so..."Peters" is her maiden name...has she been married 2 or 3 times? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: January 09, 2010, 06:56:37 PM »

Sorry you are not having a good day, me either. I'm confused, why would Elizabeth sit in jail if the baby was handed over to someone, does she think she will get out, and then be given the money for the deal she made for Gabriel?

It was reported that she lawyered up pretty much immediately after her arrest.  Hubby caught a blurb on CNN of this case and he immediately said she sold her child and is going to sit in jail for custodial interference and then get out to enjoy the money she got for the sale.  I am not sure what a sentence for custodial interference is but I do not think it would be life or a long term sentence.  What does she have to loose by sitting in jail?  3 hots a cot and medical and she has to do nothing to look after a baby.  If she sold Gabriel  I do not think she would have had the money on her when she was arrested.  The money could be somewhere in a nice safe place between San Antonio, Victoria and Miami Beach waiting for her when she gets out.  Maybe she went to Victoria to stash her cash?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 09, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »

Is it just a coincidence that her daughters name is Gabrielle and EJ's babys name is Gabriel...what a fluke that is

I know .  I did a  as well.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #854 on: January 09, 2010, 06:59:29 PM »

Northern Rose,

Thank-You.

Is "Riddle" another marriage for Tammi?  TIA 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 09, 2010, 07:03:14 PM »

Thank-you, so..."Peters" is her maiden name...has she been married 2 or 3 times? 

Three times.  Hubby one at 16.  Hubby 2 Kieth Facio at 18, Hubby 3 Jackie Don Smith.

Sorry I said earlier that Kieth was hubby one. I forgot about the first marriage.

She has since deleted this but here is her recount of her life and the plug for the book she is writing.

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me.  So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona.  After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer.  It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 09, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »

Northern Rose,

Thank-You.

Is "Riddle" another marriage for Tammi?  TIA 

I did not dig into husband one as he was for a very short time when she was 16. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #857 on: January 09, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »

I had the same thought. I think both names are so classy. imo

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: January 09, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »

From Jan 7

<snipped>

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 09, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »

I know .  I did a  as well.

has been used a lot on this thread. Just when we thought one would not be more
confusing .

Now I have been wondering just how long EJ knew Tammi could she have known her when she was pregnant with Gabe ...I know my imagination is running away

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.