March 29, 2024, 07:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 523129 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 09, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

From Jan 7

<snipped>

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

I have been cheating ::MonkeyTongue::and was reading in another forum....I read the Smiths have a time share in Mexico

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #861 on: January 09, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »

Thank-you, Northern Rose,

Jackie D. Smith is the "legal name" so I read on another site. I didn't know the "D" was for Don.

Thanks for Tammi''s journal, it is beginning to make sense all her public appearances.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #862 on: January 09, 2010, 07:28:02 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22125969/detail.html

At the end of the article. Would any judge in their right mind give this girl custody? Really? Would they? I sure hope not.

But they still may have a role to play. The Smiths believe Elizabeth Johnson will tell them Gabriel's location Tuesday.

"She wants to talk to me tomorrow at 2 o'clock to see if I will help her with attorneys to gain custody of Gabriel. If she hurt the baby, I don't think she would be trying to get custody," Tammi Smith said.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 09, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »

I wonder if this is the Janet Morris that Tammi says she aske to call EJ? 

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

http://www.onetruegift.com/home-study-providers/tn
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: January 09, 2010, 07:45:17 PM »

Janet Morris from The Adoption Place terminated a father's rights to be so the mother could sign off on an adoption 

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tca/PDF/074/adoptionplaceOPN.pdf
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 09, 2010, 07:47:44 PM »

<snipped>

Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 09, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »

From Jan 7

<snipped>

But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

I have been cheating ::MonkeyTongue::and was reading in another forum....I read the Smiths have a time share in Mexico

Sure hope the cops have that address.  Now I see her bringing the baby to Victoria for a hand off to someone who will bring Gabriel to a time share in Mexico.  Could it be???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #867 on: January 09, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Yes Northern, they are one and the same!

Gabrielle isn't Hannah's mother. Jack's daughter is the mother of Hannah....Tammi's Step-daughter

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 09, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »

Jackie D. Smith is the "legal name" so I read on another site. I didn't know the "D" was for Don.

Thanks for Tammi''s journal, it is beginning to make sense all her public appearances.

It is on their house papers.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: January 09, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

Gabrielle isn't Hannah's mother. Jack's daughter is the mother of Hannah....Tammi's Step-daughter

oh wow! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #870 on: January 09, 2010, 08:14:34 PM »

I am going to see if I can find Jack's daughter

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #871 on: January 09, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »

From Jan 7

<snipped>

I read that also.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #872 on: January 09, 2010, 08:35:31 PM »

It is on their house papers.

Yep, it is also his Real Estate License?  I saw the document on another site. I didn't feel comfortable with lifting.
What did Jackie do with the music business, please? TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: January 09, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »

I think LE is about to make history.....Ole warden Joe is dying the boxers pink for the newcomers as we speak (I can wish)

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 09, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »

From Jan 7

<snipped>

Sure hope the cops have that address.  Now I see her bringing the baby to Victoria for a hand off to someone who will bring Gabriel to a time share in Mexico.  Could it be???

I hope so also Mere, they have their plate full with these folks.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: January 09, 2010, 09:03:57 PM »

Not sure if this video has been posted

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-in-Tempe-case-take-polygraph/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #876 on: January 09, 2010, 09:08:43 PM »

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

Hi Monkeys
I didnt post this earlier for several reasons but Darla is correct Gabrielle is Tammi's biological daughter. I found her earlier this week after reading the myspace, cafe mom post Tammi read.

I made a friend request on facebook to the oldest daughter Gabrielle because she is in my neck of the woods. She did respond to me and confirmed what all of you monkeys have already figured out that Tammi is a liar and unstable. She painted a completely different picture of what happened when Tammi and her husband split up.
I invited her to read or post here at scared monkeys. I explained to her that if she had anything that might bring this baby home to contact law enforcement. She gave me the impression that law enforcemt did not believe what they told them about Tammi.Gabrielle calls Tammi her biological mother....she wants nothing to do with her. Another sibling has contact with Tammi but not on such good terms. Last night Tammi posted on this other daughters facebook and it sounds like her daughter has had enough with Tammi's shenangans (sp?) Gabrielle said it is as though Tammi is trying to create this other "family" to try and regain the relationship with her biological children. Gabrielle said she trys not to keep up with Tammi but that her dad and one of the siblings does. 

She was very forthcoming with information when I explained why I was contacting her.
But looking back I think maybe I shouldnt have contacted her because her and her siblings are minors and probably do not need all this drama and I think maybe doing what I did was stepping over the line. But I hoped maybe she might be able to shed some light on baby Gabriel.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: January 09, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

Hi Monkeys
I didnt post this earlier for several reasons but Darla is correct Gabrielle is Tammi's biological daughter. I found her earlier this week after reading the myspace, cafe mom post Tammi read.

I made a friend request on facebook to the oldest daughter Gabrielle because she is in my neck of the woods. She did respond to me and confirmed what all of you monkeys have already figured out that Tammi is a liar and unstable. She painted a completely different picture of what happened when Tammi and her husband split up.
I invited her to read or post here at scared monkeys. I explained to her that if she had anything that might bring this baby home to contact law enforcement. She gave me the impression that law enforcemt did not believe what they told them about Tammi.Gabrielle calls Tammi her biological mother....she wants nothing to do with her. Another sibling has contact with Tammi but not on such good terms. Last night Tammi posted on this other daughters facebook and it sounds like her daughter has had enough with Tammi's shenangans (sp?) Gabrielle said it is as though Tammi is trying to create this other "family" to try and regain the relationship with her biological children. Gabrielle said she trys not to keep up with Tammi but that her dad and one of the siblings does. 

She was very forthcoming with information when I explained why I was contacting her.
But looking back I think maybe I shouldnt have contacted her because her and her siblings are minors and probably do not need all this drama and I think maybe doing what I did was stepping over the line. But I hoped maybe she might be able to shed some light on baby Gabriel.

G, E and C all look like wonderful children and I am sure their father and step mother love them very much.  They can stand proud that they did try to tell LE what their experience of Tammi is and it is in the hands of LE now. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: January 09, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

Hi Monkeys

Thank-you for all that information. I don't think think you stepped over the line, and if Gabrielle thought you did, she wouldn't have said so much to you. That does seem what Tammi is doing, creating another family and this time maybe not making as many mistakes. I think Tammi is mentally unstable.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #879 on: January 09, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »

From G's emails she sounds very happy to be with her father and siblings and not Tammi. I was glad to learn that she and her siblings were happy and doing well. She sounds like a very smart young lady with a good head on her shoulder. It seems the children are with the best parent in my opinion. G has even posted on her facebook to pray for the return of baby Gabriel.

Tammi is so transparent though. Tammi apparently cant keep her lies straight.

(I havent been to scared monkeys since the Shaniya case in North Carolina. That case just did me in that I needed to step away for awhile)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.