April 23, 2024, 06:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 525775 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: January 09, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »

Does anybody think that Tammi's daughter's name if Gabrielle and ... Elizabeth Johnson's son is named Gabriel goes beyond a coincidence?

In the past ten years there appears to be a trend in our church for parents to afford their babies Biblical names.  We have Hannahs, Marys, Sarahs, Ruths, Calebs, Joshuas, Noahs, Isaiahs along with the tradition/popular names.  However ... not one Gabriel or Gabriella.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: January 09, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »

From G's emails she sounds very happy to be with her father and siblings and not Tammi. I was glad to learn that she and her siblings were happy and doing well. She sounds like a very smart young lady with a good head on her shoulder. It seems the children are with the best parent in my opinion. G has even posted on her facebook to pray for the return of baby Gabriel.

Tammi is so transparent though. Tammi apparently cant keep her lies straight.

(I havent been to scared monkeys since the Shaniya case in North Carolina. That case just did me in that I needed to step away for awhile)

I think Tammi is transparent too and I think she is part of some underground baby ring.  I also think that she is too stupid to keep her mouth shut because she suddenly saw a camera with a red light on and became addicted.  Like George and Cindy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: January 09, 2010, 09:40:05 PM »

How much anyone wanna bet the Anthonys have "reached out" to the Smiths

I have to laugh because I was reading at another site and it seems a majority of them think Tammi sincerely just wanted to adopt a child. I don't buy that for a New York minute! Why would she help EJ set up something underground in Texas if that were the case or troll all over the net for people to "help" her? No children are dispensible to her.... and by the loving comments her daughters leave.... always have been! I am glad her bio kids did not have to deal with that toxicity growing up.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #883 on: January 09, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »

Cartfly ...good to see you and Thanks for telling us about your conversation. I had found something last night going from one facebook to the other and saw where the younger daughter had left Tammi an ugly post about her never being their mother and was going to go back and bring it over here but couldn't find it again. I don't think you overstepped with Gabrielle and I think she may already be 18. She graduated high school in 2009. l

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #884 on: January 09, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »

(Mods if this inappropriate please delete)

Facebook Post between Tammi and one of her bio children:

(biochild post):

the reason why i doubt you is b/c you did the same thing to us. i have every reason! i would never be sad or hurt about the things im saying about you..b/c i know there true. stop with these stupid games. tell everyone where the baby is. its gettin old im tired of watching you on the news!! XOXO (my ass!!)
18 hours ago

Tammi Peters Smith
What did I do to you? Fight for almost 5 years for custody of my own kids! Any mother would do that that loves her kids...Your father was doing a lot of ugly underhanded things to me and causing you three to sickness because of it. Which forced me into giving him a step-parent adoption which would allow you 3 to have a normal life! How could I ... See Morefinally be pushed into that??? Because of my love for you, and because of the Bible: King Solomon had two women stand before him professing that they were both the mothers of that child. He said he will cut the child in half and they could both have one half of the child. One mother cried out, "NO", let her have the child! And that is when he knew who the real mother was.....I loved you kids so much that I was willing to give you up so that you wouldn't continue to be chopped up to bits! I won't email you again until all of this is over, and you will see that "everything" we have said has been true! And I "DO" love you!!!!
9 hours ago

(this one was posted earlier by another monkey)

Tammi Peters Smith
What would Jesus do? Say oh, well, let them find him! NO, he would walk barefoot and carry his own cross to his own death, just to save us all from our sins...So why should I cover my head and hide and not help? Jack and I have been the key to this whole investigation, we've helped them find just about every good clue that they have...The News ... See MoreMedia is "Reality TV" we know what goes on behind the scenes, but you don't...in order to play anything on TV, they have to have a new development in the case. That being said, we are their punching bag, and that's ok, cause if it helps find him, then we did our job! Our boss is God and he will be very happy that we did what was right even if it hurt us in the process....XOXO...When we find him and the whole truth is out, I pray your not hurt by the things you've said about me...I love you no matter what, but I wish you believed in me! After this,I hope you'll never doubt me again, nobody else that's close to me doubts us at all.....
Yesterday at 11:55pm

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: January 09, 2010, 09:43:27 PM »

From G's emails she sounds very happy to be with her father and siblings and not Tammi. I was glad to learn that she and her siblings were happy and doing well. She sounds like a very smart young lady with a good head on her shoulder. It seems the children are with the best parent in my opinion. G has even posted on her facebook to pray for the return of baby Gabriel.

(I havent been to scared monkeys since the Shaniya case in North Carolina. That case just did me in that I needed to step away for awhile)

Happy you are back  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: January 09, 2010, 09:47:32 PM »

Can anyone remember what kind of dogs EJ sold?  Tammi said she had two small dogs that she sold to fund her trip.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: January 09, 2010, 09:50:20 PM »

Can anyone remember what kind of dogs EJ sold?  Tammi said she had two small dogs that she sold to fund her trip.

Yorkies!

God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #888 on: January 09, 2010, 09:51:54 PM »

Cartfly ...good to see you and Thanks for telling us about your conversation. I had found something last night going from one facebook to the other and saw where the younger daughter had left Tammi an ugly post about her never being their mother and was going to go back and bring it over here but couldn't find it again. I don't think you overstepped with Gabrielle and I think she may already be 18. She graduated high school in 2009. l

Hi Darla,
You must have ESP! I was surprised to see the younger daughter going at Tammi on her actual facebook page too. I didnt catch that G had graduated in 2009, so I guess she would be 18.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #889 on: January 09, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »

Thank-you for that info. And I can certainly understand stepping away for awhile, all these horrific cases takes a toll.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #890 on: January 09, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »

Happy you are back  an angelic monkey

Thanks Northern Rose!!! an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 09, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »

no, no ESP, but remember seeing it last night and then couldn't find it again. Cartfly..... Could you email me grandma.angels@yahoo.com

God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #892 on: January 09, 2010, 10:03:06 PM »

Done!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »

I wonder if this is the Janet Morris that Tammi says she aske to call EJ? 

Janet Morris
The Adoption Place
Nashville, TN
(615) 473-5153
adoptionplace@aol.com

http://www.onetruegift.com/home-study-providers/tn

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Yes Northern, they are one and the same!

Gabrielle isn't Hannah's mother. Jack's daughter is the mother of Hannah....Tammi's Step-daughter

that is what I had thought...I am getting confused and it doesn't take much..

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 09, 2010, 10:19:26 PM »

Done!

Back at you

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 09, 2010, 10:28:04 PM »

Geraldo is doing a piece on Gabriel - bets that the Smiths show up on his show tonight.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #896 on: January 09, 2010, 10:44:55 PM »

Geraldo is doing a piece on Gabriel - bets that the Smiths show up on his show tonight.

Do you think the Anthony's will come along too? 

Darn, I cant watch it! My son is playing a game on the WII on the TV. Let us know what happens if possible. Thanks

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 09, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »

He just said Smiths after commercial.....lets see what changes in the story tonight.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #898 on: January 09, 2010, 10:49:32 PM »

This case is just bizarre! My prayers go out for Gabriel's safety!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #899 on: January 09, 2010, 10:50:40 PM »

He just said Smiths after commercial.....lets see what changes in the story tonight.

I just convinced my son to take a WII break, Geraldo just cut off Tammi about her "body talk" to gt suppressed memorys from them??? What the hell they cant remember what happened a month ago?
She's a nut case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.