April 15, 2024, 11:35:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 524958 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2010, 01:50:20 PM »

Tammi is crazy and wants the attention, and her husband is going along with it for whatever reason.
Tammi's husband appeared to have a severe case of brain farts last night on NG, and no offense he appears that he should be thinking more of grandchildren...not adopting a child

Good afternoon Monkeys an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2010, 01:54:41 PM »

Police hopeful that missing Tempe baby is alive (with video)

police were hopeful Thursday that a missing Arizona 8-month-old boy was alive and possibly in the San Antonio, Texas, area.

Tempe police spokesman Sgt. Steve Carbajal said, "We don't have a definitive location or we'd be there."

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio in December with his 23-year-old mother, who allegedly told her ex-boyfriend, Logan McQueary, that she'd killed their baby. Elizabeth Johnson was arrested last week in Florida on suspicion of custodial interference after she didn't show up for a custodial hearing.

McQueary spoke on several morning shows Thursday, saying that he hopes his child is being taken care of, and that he's safely returned. Police were using the national media coverage to spread a message to anyone who might have Gabriel that prosecution is not a priority.

"If you have him, drop him off somewhere safe and walk away," Carbajal said. "Prosecution is not a big concern right now, it's getting back Gabriel that's the focus and has always been the focus."

When asked if Johnson could be capable of killing her child, McQueary told NBC's "Today" show that, "she may be. I don't want to think that she did it. I believe Gabriel is alive and well."

After her arrest, she has told KPHO Channel 5 that she gave the boy away to a couple in San Antonio and made up the killing story.

He said if anyone who has Gabriel is afraid of getting in trouble, they could drop him off at a hospital or fire station.

Authorities urged anyone who know's where Gabriel is to call The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/01/07/20100107tr-MissingBaby07-ON-CP.html
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 07, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »

something is  mighty strange and suspect in my mind about this couple, especially Tammi...how much money does one make flushing out other people's poop shutes anyways???? just sayin..

I think it can be a lucrative business if you cater to the right people. AZ is full of resorts and the rich and famous use this to lose weight..... I can't remember the celebrity but one of them had 20 lbs of fecal matter when he died. If you look up colonics you will see that we are literally loaded with shit! But I suspect she makes money on the side as a baby broker....I'm sticking with that theory.

leslee...that is my theory also...I still would like to know how much money the Smiths offered EJ for Gabe....I have a feeling we will see a lot of people exposed that  are involved in the baby broker business

lele

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 07, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »

Leticia Lance was on HLN and said according to Grandpa Bob, EJ had no connections or ties or family in San Antonio.  He is confused why she chose there to go.  He also said that she was very internet suave and thinks if she did give the baby away she had prearranged it by advertising on the internet. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 07, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »

Tammi is crazy and wants the attention, and her husband is going along with it for whatever reason.
Tammi's husband appeared to have a severe case of brain farts last night on NG, and no offense he appears that he should be thinking more of grandchildren...not adopting a child

Good afternoon Monkeys an angelic monkey

exactly what hubs and I had said last night while watching him...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2010, 02:02:02 PM »

something is  mighty strange and suspect in my mind about this couple, especially Tammi...how much money does one make flushing out other people's poop shutes anyways???? just sayin..

I think it can be a lucrative business if you cater to the right people. AZ is full of resorts and the rich and famous use this to lose weight..... I can't remember the celebrity but one of them had 20 lbs of fecal matter when he died. If you look up colonics you will see that we are literally loaded with shit! But I suspect she makes money on the side as a baby broker....I'm sticking with that theory.

leslee...that is my theory also...I still would like to know how much money the Smiths offered EJ for Gabe....I have a feeling we will see a lot of people exposed that  are involved in the baby broker business

lele

That is exactly what my hubby said when we just saw the piece on HLN.  He is not familiar with this case, watched the clip, called BS right away and said she sold the baby and is willing to sit in jail for the few years she will get for interference of custody then will be out to be free with the money she got for selling Gabriel.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 07, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »

Leticia Lance was on HLN and said according to Grandpa Bob, EJ had no connections or ties or family in San Antonio.  He is confused why she chose there to go.  He also said that she was very internet suave and thinks if she did give the baby away she had prearranged it by advertising on the internet. 

I have a feeling EJ is a whole smarter than we know......maybe the Smiths would not give her the amount of money she wanted so she went for the highest bidder....The Smiths were not going to recieve Gabe as a gift from EJ....Money Talks!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 07, 2010, 02:08:02 PM »

I have a feeling EJ is a whole smarter than we know......maybe the Smiths would not give her the amount of money she wanted so she went for the highest bidder....The Smiths were not going to recieve Gabe as a gift from EJ....Money Talks!!!!

agreed....could very well be true...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: January 07, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »

Grandpaw might have the money buried in his back yard that EJ got for Gabe.....I am surprised he said "if she gave the baby away " he knows damn well she did not give the baby away....BABY SOLD!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2010, 02:14:05 PM »

The surrogate site postings that Tammi left are interesting.  She responded only to young girls who had never done it before and offered very low (2,000 plus one visit while preg and being at hosp for the birth).  Experienced surrogates were telling these young girls that they should reconsider their decisions to do this at such a early age. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 07, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »

agreed....could very well be true...

I would think there  would be cameras at a rest stop...just thinking.....if not this would be the perfect place to make the exchange.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 07, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »

Grandpaw might have the money buried in his back yard that EJ got for Gabe.....I am surprised he said "if she gave the baby away " he knows damn well she did not give the baby away....BABY SOLD!!

My interpretation of that was that he knows she has it in her to harm Gabriele. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 07, 2010, 02:17:29 PM »

Police: We believe 8-month-old left at S.A. park is still alive (with video)

There's still hope that a missing 8-month-old baby with ties to the Alamo City is alive.

"We have some indications that Gabriel is still alive," Sgt. Steven Carbajal of the Tempe Police Department.

Police are offering no further details as they search for Gabriel Johnson. His parents were locked in a nasty custody battle when he disappeared right after Christmas.

He was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, who claims she gave the boy to complete strangers at a San Antonio park. She's been arrested in Florida on suspicion of what authorities call "custodial interference."

In a jailhouse interview, the 23-year-old Johnson talked about the couple who she says now have her baby..

"I trusted them," she told a reporter. "I believe in my heart they are good people."

Before her arrest, Johnson allegedly sent the father of the child, Logan McQueary, a text message saying, "There is no way in hell you will ever see your son again, I killed him." Later, she said she made that story up.

McQueary said he is not sure what has happened to baby Gabriel. He told reporters that he did not think Elizabeth had killed their son.

Investigators are not certain the mother is telling the truth about giving the boy away. Johnson claims to not know the name of the couple or their address.

"I made a hasty decision, and I thought it would be... I thought it was okay," she said.

Police are also concerned about another statement she made, that she's not worried about whether the boy is alive or dead.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Police-We-believe-8-month-old-left-at-SA-park-is-still-alive-80915877.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 07, 2010, 02:17:55 PM »

I agree...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 07, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »

The surrogate site postings that Tammi left are interesting.  She responded only to young girls who had never done it before and offered very low (2,000 plus one visit while preg and being at hosp for the birth).  Experienced surrogates were telling these young girls that they should reconsider their decisions to do this at such a early age. 
[/quot

Thats not much money...the Smiths could make a nice profit.Women that have their eggs harvested make more than that(i think) depending on how many eggs are taken.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »

I agree...

lol I am on the angry  train.... I did read earlier that he thoughtEJ could do harm to Gabe  then I read  that the sweet EJ would not...so question is which EJ are we talking about...without her meds like other monkeys have said that spells disaster.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: January 07, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »

This case is unbelievable.
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: January 07, 2010, 02:33:06 PM »

lele
Old blog regarding how Texas has some laws that are easier than California.  Also info regarding some fee totals.  I have never heard of things like this going on. 

I am just in WOW.

http://babyselling.com/bryn/2008/01/14/

Jennalee Ryan, Abraham Center of Life, Jennalee Ryan CEO and Founder Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions, Inc.

The Abraham Center for Life Website is Down … Down … Down … This could be because they are being investigated by the FDA and FBI right now or fear of lawsuits from the connections between the two agencies.
However Google has cached many of their websites, Any and all web searches for “Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions, Inc.” and simular sounding names lead to cache’d websites on http://abrahamcenteroflife.com/
On their old website it states … “If you are an adoption attorney or licensed agency and would like more information on our services, please contact us at 1-800-488-3238 and we will be glad to explain our program to you. ”

In other words Jennalee Ryan is asking to assemble an attorney / agency organization! Notice Also that Jennalee Ryan asks attorney’s first not adoption agencies? If Ryan is planning consentual and above the board adoptions why does she need attorneys more than adoption agencies. People only need attorneys to do nonconsensual and possibly illegal actions. All government actions that are consentual and legal only need forms and notaries! And this is a lot cheaper than hiring an attorney!
Therefore Jennalee Ryan CEO and Founder Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions, Inc has already assembled a network for dealing with nonconsensual and possibly illegal activities!

I think this is unethical to take children from contesting fathers or manufacture embryo’s in the test tubes when there are so many children suffering in the Foster Care System!

Make no mistake Jennalee Ryan is catering to Racist wealthy parents and is running an interstate Law Network. It is her demographic. The Connection with the Law Network is a win / win situation for the Lawyers involved! They get payed by wealthy adoptee’s even if the father’s eventually win in court! No Malpractice even if they cause the bad adoption or advise the Adoption Agencies to commit perjury! Legal Fee’s are Legal Baby Selling!

So are Ryan Advertising Fee’s in Texas. Notice the Adoption Business can pick and chose a different state for each aspect of the adoption, Advertising fee’s in one state, facilitation Fee’s in another, adoption in another, birth in another, custody in another …..

Why are they taking children away from their biological parents while so many children suffer in the foster care system?

Why allow each aspect of the adoption to take place in the state that is most benificial to the adoption business?

Why can’t Utah prosecute Jennalee Ryan’s Silver Spoons for Baby Brokering and Money Laundering for the $10,000 plus in fee’s she charges?

Why can’t Texas overturn the Adoption under Texas Law because I filed a Paternity suit in my state A month and a half before birth?  -Remember the Adoption Placement Service is  Jennalee Ryan’s “A Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions.” in San Antonio Texas!
Why is the interstate Commerce of human souls being allowed in the United States of America? And individual state laws protecting the Baby selling industry but not parental rights?

Shouldn’t the US government protect the little guy?  And let the fathers pick the state of Jurisdiction, between birth, conception, adoption etc?
This is nothing but white slavery, baby selling and biological prostitution! And its gone on far too long in this country!

I believe that every states laws that can have a claim’s laws should be followed. If both parents live in one state, the child is concieved in that state, and one parent is flown to another state by an agency from yet another state I don’t think that the “yet another state” should have jurisdiction. Just because they were used in Birth Deception. I think the state of conception, and citizenship of both parents should take precedent.  Most Importantly Every child has a right to know where they came from and every parent has a right to know their own child!
Jennalee Ryan moved her Businesses from California to Texas because Texas’s negligent laws on child selling in the facilitation business.

Jennalee Ryan also remains in contact with an associate in California named James Webb who owns or runs “The Adoption Center of Choice” in Orem Utah. Why is a California Insurance Agent Running a Utah Adoption Agency? It seems just like more ways to circumvent local laws and any legal responsibility!  James Webb also sells Insurance and Real Estate a Perfect Opportunity for Money Laundering!
If you are following my struggle or Cody’s you may be aware that theadoptioncenter.com in Orem Utah is connected to the Embryo Selling Business in San Antonio Texas through James Webb in California who’s business address is the same as Californias Abraham Center of Life and James Webb is Listed as Agent of Service for “The Adoption Center of Choice,” and “A Heart of Gold Adoptions”!

I hope somebody in law enforcement has the courage to go after and prosecute these criminals!

Thank You

-Bye

13 comments January 14th, 2008

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 07, 2010, 02:51:33 PM »

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Family-with-temporary-custody-80661277.html

In the video above starting at -1:03 the Smiths have their temp custody papers on display.  I have grabbed screen shots.  Is there anyone that can grab them and enlarge them so we can read them?  What I see is that this was signed on Dec 9th, 2009 and something about June 2, 2012 (long babysitting stint Jackie!)

It lists Arizona Revides Statues, Section 14-5104. When I looked that up
http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ArizonaRevisedStatutes.asp?Title=14

It is under chapter 5 Protection of Persons under disability and their propery, 14-5104  Delegation of powers by parent or guardian:

14-5104. Delegation of powers by parent or guardian

A parent or a guardian of a minor or incapacitated person, by a properly executed power of attorney, may delegate to another person, for a period not exceeding six months, any powers he may have regarding care, custody or property of the minor child or ward, except power to consent to marriage or adoption of the minor.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 07, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »

As suspicious as I am in regards to Tammi and Jack's involvement in the happenings encompassing baby Gabriel ... as far as we know no other mother has come forward claiming to have given up her baby to or has adopted a baby through this couple or ... has acted as a surrogate.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.