May 31, 2024, 05:18:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 532946 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #720 on: January 08, 2010, 08:07:41 PM »

Northern, a page or two back you posted a deed and a forfeiture . My brain just ain't registering today. Is that the deed for there house? And is the second one  them signing the house back over to original owners? Help I am lost

yes.  They bought it then gave it back.
I'm really lost with this, how do you sign the house back over to the original owners? Do you just decide after you buy it that you know longer want it?

Deed in lieu or foreclosure is basically you saying I can not pay for this anymore so you may have the house back without having to sue me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #721 on: January 08, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »

Northern, a page or two back you posted a deed and a forfeiture . My brain just ain't registering today. Is that the deed for there house? And is the second one  them signing the house back over to original owners? Help I am lost

yes.  They bought it then gave it back.
I'm really lost with this, how do you sign the house back over to the original owners? Do you just decide after you buy it that you know longer want it?

Deed in lieu or foreclosure is basically you saying I can not pay for this anymore so you may have the house back without having to sue me.
Thank-you.  On NG right now Tammi says they don't have the results of the poly, they have to be sent out to be analyzed.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #722 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »

I finally got to listen to the interview here http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html and well, Tammi needs to back the he11 off. She is in this up to her wicked eye balls and she needs to tell what she knows and stop coaching this girl. They need to go ahead and arrest Tammi and her hubby and keep them in jail until they tell the truth. Must be easy to play these games when a girl with obvious emotional problems sits in jail for them. I have a feeling they know where he is

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14:14 PM »

Enima woman is on NG there was a clip that she had info she wanted to give police but was not sure if she should tell the media. 

Tempe police did question the Smiths in regards to the info they were with withholding.  Police did not say that they took polys only that they questions the Smiths

Smiths said they took Polys.  Tammi says she called the det at least 4-5 times yesterday and she finally got back. Tammi was frustrated and told police they wanted a poly and it was set up for noon today.

At the conclusion of the poly they were told they are sending out the results to be analyzed.

Tammi says she gave the detectives information that Yani from Fox gave to Tammi.  Elizabeth left and had a Garmin in her car and turned on. Her cell phone had a signal in Victoria Texas the day she went missing and got on the bus Dec 27.  Tammi thinks the baby is in Victoria Tx Dec 27 is the same day she sent the text to Logan that Gabriel is dead

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: January 08, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »

We don't want custody of Gabriel if he was found, it can't happen and won't happen because his father has custody. And that's where he belongs. He belongs with his father! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 08, 2010, 08:16:14 PM »

So they believe the baby is in Victoria Texas 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:28 PM »

Tammi-FB about underground message on her wall .  Tammi  says she felt and was  threatened by Logan.  Tammi wrote that to make sure Logan  knew they were not interested in Gabriel anymore.  EJ was to go to a place for abused mothers.  EJ had mentioned to Tammi that it was a domestic violence shelter and EJ had used the word underground.  EJ told Tammi she found a adomestic violence shelter but did not say it was in San Antonio. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: January 08, 2010, 08:23:31 PM »

We don't want custody of Gabriel if he was found, it can't happen and won't happen because his father has custody. And that's where he belongs. He belongs with his father! 

What a big switch from her saying neither of the parents should have the Gabriel . 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 08, 2010, 08:23:40 PM »

WOW!!!

BABYBEAR!!!

You were right on.  On NG tonight Tammi Smith was confronted with a post she submitted to facebook confirming that Elizabeth was being assisted by an "undergound" after she left the Smith's residence.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 08, 2010, 08:26:19 PM »

Northern did you by any chance capture Tammi's myspace  before she started deleting?

I got quite a bit of it. Her blog were posts full of get a special deal on a powerflush or we are in Mexico.  Her albums I did not get all of them. They were mostly of her 3 older kids visit, one album in the gun range, one in a car museum, and the bubble bath pictures.  I do have all of her surrogate posts, experience post, and cafemom blog. 

If you want email me throwawaymonkey@gmail.com

you have mail.

got it
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #730 on: January 08, 2010, 08:27:56 PM »

Tammi-FB about underground message on her wall .  Tammi  says she felt and was  threatened by Logan.  Tammi wrote that to make sure Logan  knew they were not interested in Gabriel anymore.  EJ was to go to a place for abused mothers.  EJ had mentioned to Tammi that it was a domestic violence shelter and EJ had used the word underground.  EJ told Tammi she found a adomestic violence shelter but did not say it was in San Antonio. 

Wasn't EJ the one charged with the domestic abuse? or accused of it. Why did she feel she had to go to another state to go in a shelter. This makes no sense at all.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 08, 2010, 08:28:42 PM »

I still think, as I said last night, that Gabriel has disappeared into the underground through one of the organizations which help mothers and children disappear from husband/father who the mother claims to be abusive, particularly sexual abusive to the child.  This has been going on for years.  In fact one child, the daughter of a Washington DC lady doctor, disappeared because the father had been molesting her. The mother wouldn't tell where she was and in fact went to jail for years for contempt.  It took an act of Congress to get her out of jail.  An underground organization got the little girl to Australia where she lived for years without being discovered by the father.  After she was found, she was then a teenager, the Australian judge refused to give her to the father.

That's what I think has happened to Gabriel.  I think some organization, and the Smiths IMO are in this up to their necks, arranged for Daniel to disappear on EJ's word of abuse.  Obviously, Logan is more respectable than Elizabeth and even LE says so.  It might be true that EJ doesn't know the people who took him, purposely so, but I believe it was prearranged.  IMO it was done on Elizabeth's part to get revenge on Logan, but the other people might sincerely think they saved Gabriel from his father.  If this is what happened, the underground people will never take Gabriel to LE.  They believe they are protecting him. That's what I think happened, and I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

BUMPED!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: January 08, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »

Wasn't EJ the one charged with the domestic abuse? or accused of it. Why did she feel she had to go to another state to go in a shelter. This makes no sense at all.
That's what I've been sitting here wondering.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: January 08, 2010, 08:30:09 PM »

I still think, as I said last night, that Gabriel has disappeared into the underground through one of the organizations which help mothers and children disappear from husband/father who the mother claims to be abusive, particularly sexual abusive to the child.  This has been going on for years.  In fact one child, the daughter of a Washington DC lady doctor, disappeared because the father had been molesting her. The mother wouldn't tell where she was and in fact went to jail for years for contempt.  It took an act of Congress to get her out of jail.  An underground organization got the little girl to Australia where she lived for years without being discovered by the father.  After she was found, she was then a teenager, the Australian judge refused to give her to the father.

That's what I think has happened to Gabriel.  I think some organization, and the Smiths IMO are in this up to their necks, arranged for Daniel to disappear on EJ's word of abuse.  Obviously, Logan is more respectable than Elizabeth and even LE says so.  It might be true that EJ doesn't know the people who took him, purposely so, but I believe it was prearranged.  IMO it was done on Elizabeth's part to get revenge on Logan, but the other people might sincerely think they saved Gabriel from his father.  If this is what happened, the underground people will never take Gabriel to LE.  They believe they are protecting him. That's what I think happened, and I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

BUMPED!!
Thanks Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 08, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »

I am hoping that Elizabeth's warped but sincere sense of love dictates that Gabriel is safe.  I pray that whoever has this baby will come forward.

I am not condoning Elizabeth's actions but ... my heart breaks that somebody ... without selfish motives ... did not come into this young lady's life ... sombodey who could convince her that she had the ability ... with guidance ... to provide the stable environment she desired for her son ... the stable environment that she was denied.

Janet

+++++

Update: Family member says mom of missing baby wanted him in stable home
Last Update: 8:44 am 

SAN ANTONIO -- The mother of a missing baby is reportedly working with the F.B.I. on a sketch of the couple she allegedly gave the child to in San Antonio.

Elizabeth Johnson remains in a Florida jail. She told authorities she gave her 8-month-old son Gabriel to a couple she met with at Raymond Russell Park.

Gabriel's great-grandfather says Elizabeth did not want to be a mother but wanted her baby to be in a stable home.

"She didn't want him to be brought up in a life like she had, where she was in 5 foster homes," explained Robert Johnson

The F.B.I., San Antonio Police and officers from Arizona are all involved in the search for Gabriel Johnson. They are hoping to take Elizabeth Johnson back to Arizona next week.

http://www.woai.com/mostpopular/story/Update-Family-member-says-mom-of-missing-baby/1gW7IWXbyk-ZzYrCnWVD1g.cspx

BUMPED!!

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 08, 2010, 08:34:01 PM »

Tammi says EJ told her on Dec 26 that she had found a domestic violence shelter and that was her plan.  Tammi says she has a friend in Nashville that works with attorneys call EJ and plead to her to go back to Tempe.  Tammi had her attorney call EJ and and plead to EJ  to go back to Tempe and go to court on Monday Dec 28th.  Tammi thinks the teen hostile in Miami was what she was talking about.

****Note: When the Victoria TX cell ping was info was realeased in the media two days ago, it was said that the ping occurred on Dec 26.  If Tammi is truthful then EJ may have been in Victoria TX when she was getting all these calls. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 08, 2010, 08:38:46 PM »

Police are getting a flurry of tips from Nashville. Not known if the sightings were EJ and Gabriel or just Gabriel.   EJ has no known ties to Nashville but Jack and Tammi do. 
Smiths have no landline only cell phones.  All the text and phone logs were copied and given to LE.  Info that EJ had a Garmin GPS  given to Police last night from Tammi. 

GO MARK      - he mentioned that FB posting was Dec 23  and tonight Tammi said she wrote it on Dec 26.  Mark does not understand why the Smiths are still involved! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 08, 2010, 08:40:17 PM »

Jack says that they go on TV because they held Gabriel for 8 days and that they do not give their love away easy and they love Gabriel . 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 08, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »

Jack says that they go on TV because they held Gabriel for 8 days and that they do not give their love away easy and they love Gabriel . 
  sure.  Elizabeth's a good mom because Gabriels shot records are up to date
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 08, 2010, 08:45:40 PM »

What a big switch from her saying neither of the parents should have the Gabriel . 

Northern Rose

These two are changing their tune about a lot of things.  They know they are knee deep in that stuff which underwrites their lifestyle.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.