April 27, 2024, 11:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 526217 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1720 on: January 14, 2010, 03:02:18 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that Tammi Fay has about as much sense as Joy Wray. 
Yes, and I wonder if she has ever been Baker Acted.

Please tell a dumb monkey... what is BAKER ACTED?
The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment). It can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians or mental health professionals. There must be evidence that the person

* a) has a mental illness (as defined in the Baker Act) and
    * b) is a harm to self, harm to others, or self neglectful (as defined in the Baker Act).
But I don't know what it is called in Arizona
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1721 on: January 14, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »

KPHO is carrying the press conference. They are geting set up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: January 14, 2010, 03:04:08 PM »

Originally Posted by January. View Post
I called ABC15 to ask about the presser and the lady acted like I just asked her if pigs could fly. She said there was just a news briefing scheduled, and it had been cancelled for the day. Why did they report a press conference then??   From Websleuths
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: January 14, 2010, 03:04:32 PM »

Never mind it is about Haiti

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: January 14, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

Well so they are having one? I'm so confused, but good they are having one.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: January 14, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »

I'm beginning to believe that Tammi Fay has about as much sense as Joy Wray. 
Yes, and I wonder if she has ever been Baker Acted.

Please tell a dumb monkey... what is BAKER ACTED?

It is when the cops take you in for mental evaluation. Most times you are kept for 72 hrs and if deemed necessary you can be kept longer

OIC, thanks Darla.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: January 14, 2010, 03:07:21 PM »

no, what I see is a conference about the US aid to Haiti

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: January 14, 2010, 03:12:23 PM »

Sorry I jumped the gun on the presser.

Please keep those poor souls in Haiti in prayer. It is just horrible. Death toll could reach 50,000 . Gov. having a hard time getting supplies.into Haiti. Medical workers do not even have aspirin at times.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: January 14, 2010, 03:14:11 PM »

Sorry I jumped the gun on the presser.

Please keep those poor souls in Haiti in prayer. It is just horrible. Death toll could reach 50,000 . Gov. having a hard time getting supplies.into Haiti. Medical workers do not even have aspirin at times.
  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: January 14, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »

No I don't think anyone is carrying it about Gabriel. The one on KPHO is about aid to Haiti. They are trying to get the airfield open so they can use it. The port is unusable.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 14, 2010, 03:19:08 PM »

No I don't think anyone is carrying it about Gabriel. The one on KPHO is about aid to Haiti. They are trying to get the airfield open so they can use it. The port is unusable.
Thank-you
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: January 14, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »

Thank-you

You are welcome. I have been on the go so much and so involved in Gabriel that I haven't stopped to listen to just how critical the situation is in Haiti.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: January 14, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »

Ok, Just got off the phone with Pat McReynolds from KPHO in Tempe. He wants to pass on a big Thank You to 04Bull and the Scared Monkeys for the Tip last night. This is what he has told me. He turned the tip straight in to Tempe Police . It was the first they had heard it and they Know that it came from SM. They now have Beth's name and address in Wisconsin . There will be a search there. not sure if it has already happened or not.

Elizabeth's grandfather and brother went to the jail to visit and they turned them away saying she could have no visitors.
Tammi has an appointment to speak with the police at 2 pm today.

Pat said any tip no mater how small to call it in to him and he would get it to the Tempe Police. I have his cell number.
He said to keep up the great work.

Klaas he was asking me about how SM got started and how many members we had . I told him I wasn't sure but I would find out. I have his email if you or Red would like to send the info to him.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: January 14, 2010, 03:55:28 PM »

Ok, Just got off the phone with Pat McReynolds from KPHO in Tempe. He wants to pass on a big Thank You to 04Bull and the Scared Monkeys for the Tip last night. This is what he has told me. He turned the tip straight in to Tempe Police . It was the first they had heard it and they Know that it came from SM. They now have Beth's name and address in Wisconsin . There will be a search there. not sure if it has already happened or not.

Elizabeth's grandfather and brother went to the jail to visit and they turned them away saying she could have no visitors.

Pat said any tip no mater how small to call it in to him and he would get it to the Tempe Police. I have his cell number.

Klaas he was asking me about how SM got started and how many members we had . I told him I wasn't sure but I would find out. I have his email if you or Red would like to send the info to him.

BBM.   What an amazing group to be a member of!  To Red and Klaas and the Mods, thank you for this site and all the work you do.

I think we need a rhino butt themed smiley

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey     an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 14, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »

Klaas he was asking me about how SM got started and how many members we had . I told him I wasn't sure but I would find out. I have his email if  you or Red would like to send the info to him.

Thank-you so much Darla  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: January 14, 2010, 03:59:26 PM »

BBM.   What an amazing group to be a member of!  To Red and Klaas and the Mods, thank you for this site and all the work you do.

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey     an angelic monkey      an angelic monkey
    What a great idea
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1736 on: January 14, 2010, 04:00:37 PM »

What a great idea

you monkeys kill me
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: January 14, 2010, 04:01:36 PM »

Don't it make you proud to be a ScaredMonkey? I am so glad to be a member here!

God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1738 on: January 14, 2010, 04:05:21 PM »

I woke up this morning and checked WS to see if our discovery had made it's way over there.  Sure enough, it had.  It was funny  because whomever posted it there did not give SM credit even though they said they found it elsewhere.  I just thought maybe it was one of the monkeys.  It was not me, as I am registered there, but rarely ever post.  This is my home.  an angelic monkey

I left right after I read over there this morning and this is the first chance I've had to check in today.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: January 14, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »

I woke up this morning and checked WS to see if our discovery had made it's way over there.  Sure enough, it had.  It was funny  because whomever posted it there did not give SM credit even though they said they found it elsewhere.  I just thought maybe it was one of the monkeys.  It was not me, as I am registered there, but rarely ever post.  This is my home.  an angelic monkey

I left right after I read over there this morning and this is the first chance I've had to check in today.

04Bull

Catching up of the happenings in the Monkey cage this morning encompassing your yesterday's Gabriel post is definitely where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.