April 26, 2024, 04:00:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scared Monkeys Radio  (Read 4703 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« on: January 01, 2007, 02:27:12 PM »

Now that 2007 has arrived I look to you for some suggestions.
I will post some questions here and you can either respond here or by private email to bruins_fan@sasktel.net
I want to do the type of programming that everyone enjoys so it is important I get some responses from you.
Ok now the questions.

1. Do you enjoy the type of format that we have here on scared monkeys radio?

2. Do you have any guest suggestions?

3. A good talk show always gives the listener a chance to call and voice their opinion. I have a 1-800 # so you or guests can call toll free. Should I keep the toll free # ? Would you be willing to make a small paypal doantion to help with costs for it ?

4. Is there a particular night of the week that you want to listen live ? Or do you listen mostly to the podcast ?

5. Should we be doing more shows ?

Please get back to me as soon as you can.
Thanks
Dana

PS: Pay pal donations can be sent to my bruins_fan@sasktel address or click on the link at
http://st106.startlogic.com/~cbandtal/contact.htm
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 04:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
I will post some questions here and you can either respond here or by private email to bruins_fan@sasktel.net
I want to do the type of programming that everyone enjoys so it is important I get some responses from you.
Ok now the questions.

3. A good talk show always gives the listener a chance to call and voice their opinion. I have a 1-800 # so you or guests can call toll free. Should I keep the toll free # ? Would you be willing to make a small paypal doantion to help with costs for it ?

4. Is there a particular night of the week that you want to listen live ? Or do you listen mostly to the podcast ?

Thanks
Dana

PS: Pay pal donations can be sent to my bruins_fan@sasktel address or click on the link at

10 Days

Zero replies.

I will be dropping the toll free number effective today, I hope this general lack of interest is also not a general lack of interest for the show?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »

Ok now the questions.

Thanks
Dana

10 Days

Zero replies.

I will be dropping the toll free number effective today, I hope this general lack of interest is also not a general lack of interest for the show?

No Dana, there's a ton of interest in the show.  Don't take the lack of comments to mean that please.

I've tried to tell people if they don't call in you can't keep the toll free number.  Sometimes people don't hear me.  Sorry.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »

I think it's just been due to the holidays and people being away from their computers. We've had football games and illnesses and all kinds of traveling going on.
People do care about the show!

I am unable to listen live at home due to kids needing the internet for school stuff, and my college kid working on things too, but I listen to the podcast at work.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.