March 29, 2024, 12:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Money Laundering' Explained - The Coverup  (Read 2779 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 03, 2010, 06:47:59 AM »

Edward had a thread about trends for 2010.

I really believe the 'cover-up' theory for all the spending. 

Does anyone really know what the Federal Reserve has been up too?  Where all the money has gone?

I have thought for a long time that the cries of "we have to keep spending monoey or we'll go bankrupt" were ridiculous.

I think they really mean -

"We have to keep spending money so WE GO bankrupt.   We have to cover up all the doings at the Federal Reserve, Congress, White House, Wall Street, Freddie/Fannie/FDIC/FHA and Treasury." 

"We don't want an audit of the Federal Reserve." 

"We want Obama to have dictator powers over the economy, so 'we' don't go to jail for money laundering, theft, or failing in our fiduciary responsibility."

Someone on radio call the spending 'money laundering' - it all seems to be Trillions in payback to unions and special interest groups.

Trillions on crumbling infrastructure.  Where is the crumbling infrastructure?  Why aren't states and local communities fixing their own infrastructure?

"We" do not have crumbing infrastructure.  "We"  are being hosed by Obamacrats and our debt will be paid for by future generations.

Is it the responsibility of people in responsible and healthy states to fix infrastructure in other states?  Bail out programs and policies that don't work?

Destroy all 50 states for wrong doing at the Federal Reserve, Congress, White House, Wall Street, Freddie/Fannie/FDIC/FHA and Treasury?

Destroy the retirements, savings, and security of a nation for all the money laundering and giveaways?

Destroy a nation to make Obama dictator?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 06:52:13 AM »

I keep hearing this quoted -

Deut.  15:6 (NIV)

For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

There are no blessings for what Obama, Congress, Treasury, Wall Street, and the Federal Reserve has done and is doing to this nation.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 06:53:08 AM »

Deut. 28:12 (NIV)

The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 07:20:55 AM »

Brazil has vast rain forests and rivers.  Why isn't a wealthy nation like Brazil planting trees?  Why does the global village expect Americans to pay?

Brazil is spending money like it's free.  Billions...buying companies, processing meat...making massive profits and cash.

Why aren't they using that cash to restore the rain forest?

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aw_Edl_3zmlA

Lots of money in Brazil, why do they need American money?

Would you buy meat from a nation destroying the rain forest?  A nation making big profits?  Should that meat have country of origin labeling?

"Grown in Brazil, processed in XYZ" ?

Just labeling something with the processing nation doesn't tell the whole truth.

Why should Americans through cap and tax pay to plant trees in Brazil?

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »

Welcome to OBAMANATION!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 07:58:02 AM »

"The US dollar cannot and will not for some time to come be a safe haven for wealth. That is because the dollar and the US economy have been deliberately destroyed."

It is not surprising that 320 members of the House passed legislation to audit the Fed to find out where trillions of dollars have gone and what the Fed and the Treasury have done to manipulate markets. Just how much monetization is really going on? Has the Fed been buying more than half the Treasuries issued via stealth activity and how long will this continue? Will the Treasury default and officially devalue? Of course they will, it is only a question of time. What will the Fed do with bonds issued by agencies and toxic waste CDOs, and what did they pay for all this garbage? Have they been paying the banks, Wall Street and insurance companies 80% instead of 20% on the dollar, so that taxpayers can pay the bill and these entities, which are insolvent, can be kept functioning?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/forward-with-caution-after-exposing-the-fed.html

Where does the money really go?  No jobs, no stimulus...

Is it being given away so some can buy gold and profit on the backs of generations of Americans?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

How much money will disappear through the blank check Obama wrote for Freddie/Fannie?

Is the Freddie/Fannie check a suicide run by the Obamacrats?

Keep spending and changing as much as they can before the elections?

Ensure the destruction of the nation by summer?

All this debt, and nothing to show for it.

No jobs, no wealth, no prosperity.

Just another bail out and wealth transfer to Wall Street.

It's like Wall Street, in one way or another is looking the nation.

The looting continues under Obama.

Who is for the American people?

We just have to survive the anti-American Obamacrats.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

Deut. 28:12 (NIV)

The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.

This seems to change over time.. History
At one point it was England.. At another point it was Spain..
At some point it was America and before America it was Argentina on this side of the world..

At this moment in History.. Saudi Arabia.. China.. India.. ALL have money to burn.
ALL of it was built up by Big Business and special interest concerns.. from America and Europe.

"They" demolished the tallest buildings at the world trade center "New York" which was known as " The business capitol of the world " Then they rebuilt the Business capitol of the world in Dubi with the next generation tallest building that will end up being the world trade center..

Pretty simple.. We have been sold out by Americans.

Obama is just another guy selling used cars at to high a price to old people.
Kenya loved it when he was elected.
He bowed to the Saudi King
He takes loans from China.

Who is buying up the stock market ?? Is it You ? It is not me. I am just a broke American.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.