March 28, 2024, 07:41:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama to American workers: Drop dead"  (Read 1748 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 04, 2010, 03:50:52 PM »

Obama to American workers: Drop dead

Last month, U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill, introduced legislation in the House to reward the hordes of illegal aliens who made it past our Border Patrol agents with legalization, jobs, public benefits and eventually the right to vote as citizens.

With the open borders lobby's usual shameless contempt for the intellect of the American people, Gutierrez is calling his bill "Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity."

A roadmap to slavery and destruction of the American dream?

One pundit put it this way: "Unemployment isn't just worse than Obama said it would be with the stimulus. It's even worse than he said it would be without the stimulus."

In addition to his recent "jobs summit" designed to get ideas on how to cut unemployment, the American president has publicly promised to pursue "every additional and responsible step" to get America back to work. Except, apparently, to stem the flow of illegal immigration into the U.S. and to remove the black market replacement labor from the work force.

Obama could put about 8 million Americans in jobs next week if he would only enthusiastically enforce existing immigration and employment laws today. As a longtime American who studies the organized crime that is illegal immigration — which is directly related to American unemployment — let me share some facts that Gutierrez and Obama hope you will never see.

U.S. Border Patrol apprehended 556,040 new "undocumented workers" illegally crossing our borders in fiscal year 2009, which ended Sept. 30. Optimistic official estimates are one in four or five illegal alien border crossers are captured at the border.

Do the math.

There will never be a time when another amnesty is the answer, including in these desperate times.

The amnesty of 1986 actually increased illegal immigration and illegal employment. It would have the same result today. D.A. King is a nationally recognized authority on illegal immigration. He is president of the Georgia-based Dustin Inman Society. On the Web: www.TheDustinInmanSociety.org .

http://www.macon.com/203/story/970308.html?storylink=omni_popular

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 03:52:56 PM »

Alana Marie Burke: Who needs help -- illegals or America?

According to CNN, in October, 73 percent of those questioned wanted a reduction in the number of illegal immigrants. With unemployment at 10 percent and the economy in the dumpster, Americans don't want to fast track immigration, especially for those illegal aliens who have already been taking advantage of American generosity and lack of enforcement backbone.

American citizenship is a privilege not a right. It is time to stop rewarding unlawful behavior and stressing America's limited resources by providing illegal aliens the rights and benefits afforded legal immigrants and citizens. Illegal immigration is just that - illegal. Because of a lack of enforcement, Americans now have to choose between empathy for the plight of illegal aliens or following the law and doing what is right for America.

http://www.redding.com/news/2010/jan/03/alana-marie-burke-who-needs-help----illegals-or/

Why can't illegal aliens make their own countries great?  Build a great civilization in their home nations?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:18:50 AM »

MEXICO CITY – Mexican emigrants sent home just under $1.5 billion in November, down 14.43 percent from the same month in 2008 and the lowest monthly total since March 2005, the Banco de Mexico said Monday.

Of that total, $1.45 billion was sent via electronic transfers, $25.61 million in money orders and $20.82 million in cash, the Mexican central bank said.

“The resumption of the hiring of workers in the United States and the consequent creation of jobs for Hispanic workers will be the only catalyst that will be able to reactivate the sending of resources in 2010,” they maintained.

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?ArticleId=349774&CategoryId=14091

What about jobs for Americans?

Americans can't pay their mortgages, are losing jobs at record rates and remittances to Mexico are down just 14%?

No jobs for Americans.

Is all this job creation for Hispanics due to the stimulus bills? 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 11:44:14 AM »

Editorial: Workers Should Be Angry About Union Preference

Ohio’s Tribune Chronicle today published an editorial critical of project labor agreements (PLAs) and Executive Order 13502 (”Workers Should Be Angry About Union Preference,” 1/4).  Add it to the long list of newspapers across the country opposed to discriminatory and costly government-mandated PLAs.

Most construction workers are not members of labor unions. They should be angry that President Barack Obama wants to give preference to unions in some federal projects.

It also restricts the number of non-union workers that can be used on a project. Finally, according to published reports, even non-union workers on a PLA project must pay union dues.

GSA officials planning a $100 million project to renovate a federal official building in Washington at first insisted that contractors submit PLA bids. Later, they backed away, saying that bidders would have to submit two prices – for PLA work and for a project without it.

Given the fact that only about one in seven Washington-area construction workers belongs to a union, that ought to infuriate many of them. It also should upset taxpayers – who are entitled to federal projects accomplished at the lowest practical cost.

http://www.thetruthaboutplas.com/2010/01/04/editorial-workers-should-be-angry-about-union-preference/

I seem to recall that constuction work attracts a lot of illegal aliens, and that E-Verify is not used to ensure that citizens and those here legally get those jobs.

Another bailout for unions and illegal aliens.

No jobs for Americans.  Americans just get the bill and debt.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.