April 19, 2024, 06:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dictator Obama & Interpol - Why Americans should be afraid...  (Read 1159 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 05, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »

"Why does INTERPOL need immunity?"

But what apparently many who are not concerned about INTERPOL having immunity do not realize is that there is another law that has come to be as important as any right we have. It is the right to sue government officials under Section 1983 of the Civil Rights Act of 1871.

What makes Section 1983 so vitally important is that it makes government officials liable if they violate a person's civil rights. In other words it strips government officials off their immunity.

So here is why Obama's change in Executive Order 12425 is so important: It eliminates everything above.

Think about it. Granting immunity to INTERPOL (or any government official) means that while they are not explicitly granted specific authority (say to search and seize) what it does do is say to them: "if you do deprive anyone of these rights, you cannot be held liable for doing so." And therein is the problem with Executive Order 12425. It has the operative effect of abolishing all of the rights we just outlined, not by "granting" permission but rather by removing the deterrent of abuse of government authority.

Yes, President Obama, there has been a change. There is something new here. The change is that immunity from prosecution for not obeying American law has been removed from INTERPOL operatives. They don't need to be "given" any authority. All they need to do as they please is immunity, and a little "look the other way" cooperation from American law enforcement. (The Johnston Sheriff's Office was just providing traffic control).

more here - http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Articles-c-2010-01-04-241383.112112_INTERPOL_immunity_what_could_it_mean.html

What do I think this means? 

If Rodney King had been abused by Interpol instead of local police, would he have a court case?  I don't think so.  I may be wrong.

If Interpol harms you or your family, they have just been given a 'free' card from Obama.

Why do we need a CIA, FBI, Secret Service, if Obama has Interpol?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.