April 24, 2024, 09:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House of death raises fears over 38 missing children  (Read 12667 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 07:41:13 AM »

January 30, 2008
CBI court to decide on plea against Pandher in Jyoti murder case

A Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court will decide whether Nithari killings accused Moninder Singh Pandher is to also be named an accused in the rape and murder of 14-year-old Jyoti.

Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 30 : A Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court will decide whether Nithari killings accused Moninder Singh Pandher is to also be named an accused in the rape and murder of 14-year-old Jyoti.

The CBI had earlier given a clean chit to Pandher, but charged Surinder Koli, his servant, in connection with the case.

A protest petition challenging the chargesheet filed by the investigating agency in July last year was moved in the court of Special CBI Judge Ram Jain.

According to prosecution counsel Khalid Khan, Jyoti was murdered at Pandher's Noida residence. Based on an account of Jhabbulal, Jyoti's father, charges of murder, rape and concealment of evidence were registered against the accused.

This is the fifth case relating to Nithari killings in which Pandher has been named an accused. He had earlier been accused of the rape and murder of Payal(22), Pinki Sarkar (18), Madhu (14) and Rimpa Haldar(16).

The CBI has already filed eleven chargesheets in connection with the Nithari cases so far. While Koli was named the prime accused in all cases, Pandher was given a clean chit in nine.

Nineteen people, mostly children, were killed inside Pandher's sprawling bungalow in the industrial town of NOIDA, in Uttar Pradesh in December 2006.

http://www.andhranews.net/India/2008/January/30-court-decide-plea-31519.asp
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:45:16 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »

Pandher’s son seeks restraint on movie’s release

Last Updated: 01:12 IST(19/3/2008)

As the film on the one of the most gruesome killings of recent times, D-5, which is based on Nithari killings, is awaiting censor board clearance certificate, lawyers in the city court are exchanging arguments over the jurisdiction of the suit seeking restrain on release of the movie.

Civil Judge junior division Atul Marya, during the resumed hearing of suit filed by Karandeep Singh Pandher, son of Moninder Singh Pandher, on Tuesday heard arguments at length on the issue of jurisdiction of the suit. The court was also appraised that the movie is ready and is awaiting clearance.

Karandeep Singh Pandher had approached the court seeking permanent injunction restraining the permission, production and release of the film. The petition maintains that the film is based on his father Moninder Singh Pandher facing trial in connection to the Nathari killings and as the trial is on the evidence stage, so the release of the film would be "causing obstruction in the dispensation of the justice".

The petition accuses the producers and the director of the film of projecting his father as a "villain in arbitrary manner on baseless grounds when the matter is sub judice".

Karandeep Singh Pandher has impleaded Yogendra Konkar, director of the movie, actor Raza Murad, who would be playing Pandher's father, along with other actors and the chairman of the Central Board of Film Certification.

Challenging the jurisdiction of the suit, the defense counsel argued that the jurisdiction lies in Mumbai where the film would be released. Rebutting the argument, Pandher's counsel maintained that part of the cause of action of the suit arises in Chandigarh as the film would also be released here.

As per the report, the two hour long movie meant only for adult audience would reveal the modus operandi of the serial killers, showing how Surinder Koli - another accused in the case - used to lure children into the house before they were killed. To press their plea of restraining the release of the film, the petitioner has also attached news reports published in various papers regarding making of the film.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=80ff9542-970d-46a2-81f2-a0ec90bd86c1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 07:55:07 AM »

Court refuses to stop making of Nithari case movie
April 4th, 2008 - 10:59 pm

Chandigarh, April 4 (IANS) A local court here Friday refused to stop the production and release of a Hindi film “D-5″, based on the killings of children inside a house in Noida, adjoining Delhi. The court here dismissed a petition moved by Karandeep Pandher, the son of main accused in the Nithari killings Moninder Singh Pandher, saying that the matter was under the purview of the film censor board and the court will not intervene.

Judicial Magistrate Atul Marya directed Karandeep Pandher to approach the censor board in this regard.

Karandeep Pandher said the film was based on his father Moninder Pandher who was facing court trial in the Nithari killings case. He said the trial was at evidence stage and showing the film could affect administration of justice. He said the film had been made even as the matter was sub-judice.

“D-5″ was the house number of the property owned by Moninder Pandher inside which several children and young women were allegedly sexually abused and murdered. The house stands close to Nithari village in Noida city located in Uttar Pradesh.

The main charge in the killings case is against Moninder and his servant Surinder Koli.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/court-refuses-to-stop-making-of-nithari-case-movie_10034600.html

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.