April 20, 2024, 02:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447786 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 14, 2010, 09:44:49 PM »

Gabriel Johnson, Last Seen 12/26/09
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 05:51:30 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 02:34:29 AM »

I am surprised that none of the news has an update of the search warrant search right now
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:36:51 AM »

Link to ABC streaming if they ever decide to stream

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/liveshows/liveevents.aspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 02:45:27 AM »

Someone is getting testy on Tammi's FB. 

The bottom line is Elizabeth is simply throwing out lie after
lie in an attempt to mislead and confuse everyone. She is a liar and
nothing she says can be trusted! Tammi and Jack, it's wonderful that
you love and care so much for Gabriel that you are still trying to play
into Elizabeth's confidence but I honestly believe n...ow it is futile, it
will take more than that to get the truth out of her!

@ everyone PLEASE STOP ASKING RIDICULOUS QUESTIONS! It is truly annoying as hell!

They love and care about Gabriel and want him to be found that is why she has 1800 friends! Common Sense! Just stop and think about if you were in Tammi's shoes and reflect on everything I have said.... do you think you would want to be asked stupid questions, especially from random people when you are already being questioned by the FBI, Police, Media, blah blah blah????? It's absurd!
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 02:49:49 AM »

Hello all.  I have been watching this unfold with all of you.  They are now trying to discredit E.J. hoping that when she starts talking noone will believe her, and I'm not sure she can be trusted, but neither can they!

Hoping for good news....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 02:55:33 AM »

Finally, LE is at least going to have a look around the Smith's home, check out computers, etc.

One of the local news stations just reported the cops entering the Smith's house at approx. 10:30pm mtn time. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 06:20:02 AM »

The cell phone pings or to locate a cell phone is only available if the cell phone has the location option on. Then it is my understanding it is only able to track the pings or location when calling 911. As on the morning of 14th my son used his cell phone to call 911 for an ambulance for me. I have serious health condition that was causing more problems than usual and he was worried, and had to leave for school. The strange thing was that the cell phone call went to a city (911 call center) in another state over 35 air miles away, instead of going to the local 911 center less then 22 air miles away. (In the past we have only used landline calls to 911.) Yes, I am home and better.

This makes me believe any information about cell phone / car gps systems is unreliable information. Now if the police would obtain Elizabeths cell phone records this would have valid information. If they have these records I would believe they would not make this information public. They would only be able to obtain these records through a court subpoena.

As for the Grandmothers name of Elizabeth, I found this information at:http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=DR1991-016901

It appears her name is Elizabeth A. Johnson and may have changed back to her maiden name or kept the last name Johnson?

On Wednesday the 13th I found the connection with Tammi and the International Association for Colon Hydro Therapy, located at 11103 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX which can place Tammi as to knowing this area. Since she went there for training. Her website: http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html

There was an earlier post that stated she says she has never been there, San Antonio. So how did she get the colon hydro therapy training? Via the mail Smile

Gate Studios and Suites, 11221 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio is located nearby. (Tammi may have stayed there while she went for training?) Tammi has a connection with this area of San Antonio. After the police report (from an earlier post) going to the IACT location, I again checked their website at:  www.i-act.org  and checked in referrals and Tammi Smith is not listed anymore? Don't know why.

It was great to read that the AZ Police took Tammi Smiths computer. (From a previous post here) They finally had enough evidence to gain the search warrant. No matter what she has deleted, it is still there on her hard drive. This is such excellent news. The next thing that will happen is arrest warrants for the Smiths. Since Jackie knows what Tammi knows.

As for the unrecorded interview, think again. If Tammi knew she was being recorded would she talk? I wonder if Elizabeth has talked to the police and gave a confession because she knows what she did is wrong. That now she is helping the police as the Smiths instigated the whole plan. I would not be surprised if the Smiths provided Elizabeth with false ID or that she was wired during the interview with Tammi. It is best in finding Gabriel if it would appear Elizabeth is not giving out info or giving incorrect info. The Police want the Smiths, I believe that this is not the only case of baby trading they have been involved with, my opinion. Also, the police are letting the Smiths "hang" themselves with all their lies. This is why I believe they are just letting the Smiths talk to who ever they want to.

Please think about this, there is a lot of misinformation about this case (and many others) the details change, etc. as the news is only as reliable as its sources are. Anything that Tammi Smith has said is only said to protect herself. She has changed her answers too many times. She has known way too much of where and what Elizabeth was doing. I hope she just keeps talking because she keeps telling dis-information. You have to compare what she says to what really has been confirmed.

Now monkeys, please read between the lines, when a person goes online, they have their comfort zones. The sites they frequent. Think about where she went while still in AZ. These are the same places she would continue to frequent. Check this site. One or more of you monkeys have done diving there. I believe something is there.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 07:17:03 AM »

The cell phone pings or to locate a cell phone is only available if the cell phone has the location option on. Then it is my understanding it is only able to track the pings or location when calling 911. As on the morning of 14th my son used his cell phone to call 911 for an ambulance for me. I have serious health condition that was causing more problems than usual and he was worried, and had to leave for school. The strange thing was that the cell phone call went to a city (911 call center) in another state over 35 air miles away, instead of going to the local 911 center less then 22 air miles away. (In the past we have only used landline calls to 911.) Yes, I am home and better.

This makes me believe any information about cell phone / car gps systems is unreliable information. Now if the police would obtain Elizabeths cell phone records this would have valid information. If they have these records I would believe they would not make this information public. They would only be able to obtain these records through a court subpoena.

As for the Grandmothers name of Elizabeth, I found this information at:http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/FamilyCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=DR1991-016901

It appears her name is Elizabeth A. Johnson and may have changed back to her maiden name or kept the last name Johnson?

On Wednesday the 13th I found the connection with Tammi and the International Association for Colon Hydro Therapy, located at 11103 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX which can place Tammi as to knowing this area. Since she went there for training. Her website: http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html

There was an earlier post that stated she says she has never been there, San Antonio. So how did she get the colon hydro therapy training? Via the mail Smile

Gate Studios and Suites, 11221 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio is located nearby. (Tammi may have stayed there while she went for training?) Tammi has a connection with this area of San Antonio. After the police report (from an earlier post) going to the IACT location, I again checked their website at:  www.i-act.org  and checked in referrals and Tammi Smith is not listed anymore? Don't know why.

It was great to read that the AZ Police took Tammi Smiths computer. (From a previous post here) They finally had enough evidence to gain the search warrant. No matter what she has deleted, it is still there on her hard drive. This is such excellent news. The next thing that will happen is arrest warrants for the Smiths. Since Jackie knows what Tammi knows.

As for the unrecorded interview, think again. If Tammi knew she was being recorded would she talk? I wonder if Elizabeth has talked to the police and gave a confession because she knows what she did is wrong. That now she is helping the police as the Smiths instigated the whole plan. I would not be surprised if the Smiths provided Elizabeth with false ID or that she was wired during the interview with Tammi. It is best in finding Gabriel if it would appear Elizabeth is not giving out info or giving incorrect info. The Police want the Smiths, I believe that this is not the only case of baby trading they have been involved with, my opinion. Also, the police are letting the Smiths "hang" themselves with all their lies. This is why I believe they are just letting the Smiths talk to who ever they want to.

Please think about this, there is a lot of misinformation about this case (and many others) the details change, etc. as the news is only as reliable as its sources are. Anything that Tammi Smith has said is only said to protect herself. She has changed her answers too many times. She has known way too much of where and what Elizabeth was doing. I hope she just keeps talking because she keeps telling dis-information. You have to compare what she says to what really has been confirmed.

Now monkeys, please read between the lines, when a person goes online, they have their comfort zones. The sites they frequent. Think about where she went while still in AZ. These are the same places she would continue to frequent. Check this site. One or more of you monkeys have done diving there. I believe something is there.

It is too early for cryptograms.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 07:48:23 AM »

It is too early for cryptograms.

I think she means Craigs list.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 07:56:04 AM »

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vnn/1535884092.html

MISSING CHILD in San Antonio area (San Antonio)

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 08:00:02 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Searching... I was so confused..

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 08:05:29 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++

As was I and still am but it seems that is the meaning behind the post as that is where EJ seemed to do a bit of posting and all. i am not sure that I am correct so I hope she will let us know soon. Good morning.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++

As was I and still am but it seems that is the meaning behind the post as that is where EJ seemed to do a bit of posting and all. i am not sure that I am correct so I hope she will let us know soon. Good morning.

Good morning Searching.  I am so sad at the loss of hope that Gabriel would be found from the posting by Beth.  Now, I am back to being very afraid for this beautiful baby boy.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 08:40:17 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++

Good morning Searching.  I am so sad at the loss of hope that Gabriel would be found from the posting by Beth.  Now, I am back to being very afraid for this beautiful baby boy.

I am on the fence, I do believe that TS was/is so desperate to adopt a baby that she would do "what ever it takes" in order to get her way. I think TS is use to getting her way and getting what she wants no matter what she has to do in order to do so, but I also think EJ is/was capable of getting rid of the one remainder of her relationship with baby Gabes father in what ever way was quickest and required the least effort, I also think she is and was capable of fatally injuring someone in a fit of rage, including her own child. The lies that TS has continued to tell and her readily telling "her side" of the tale in the media coupled with all those other things she has done leads me to think she has baby Gabe stashed somewhere or knows where he is, or maybe she is so angry that EJ did not let her keep him, she will do what she can to make sure that big bus hits EJ with every tire. The fact that still no one has come forward with him makes me believe that EJ just ridded herself of her one burden left over from her prior relationship. Poor baby Gabe. I hope the truth comes out soon.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 08:42:05 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++

I am on the fence, I do believe that TS was/is so desperate to adopt a baby that she would do "what ever it takes" in order to get her way. I think TS is use to getting her way and getting what she wants no matter what she has to do in order to do so, but I also think EJ is/was capable of getting rid of the one remainder of her relationship with baby Gabes father in what ever way was quickest and required the least effort, I also think she is and was capable of fatally injuring someone in a fit of rage, including her own child. The lies that TS has continued to tell and her readily telling "her side" of the tale in the media coupled with all those other things she has done leads me to think she has baby Gabe stashed somewhere or knows where he is, or maybe she is so angry that EJ did not let her keep him, she will do what she can to make sure that big bus hits EJ with every tire. The fact that still no one has come forward with him makes me believe that EJ just freed herself of her one burden left over from her prior relationship. Poor baby Gabe. I hope the truth comes out soon.
too early .. or late, I still have not slept.. tough week, not able to sleep very well.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 09:31:29 AM »

Good Morning Monks.....<sigh> I was so hoping to read this morning that Gabriel was indeed the little boy the WI family had adopted.

How did Tammi get in to see EJ and her family not be allowed to??  I think someone recorded that convo even though I read the LE did not.....after that visit there was a search warrant issued and visitation with EJ was restricted....WTF is going on???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 09:38:15 AM »

Good Morning Monks.....<sigh> I was so hoping to read this morning that Gabriel was indeed the little boy the WI family had adopted.

How did Tammi get in to see EJ and her family not be allowed to??  I think someone recorded that convo even though I read the LE did not.....after that visit there was a search warrant issued and visitation with EJ was restricted....WTF is going on???
Good morning I sure wish I knew.   
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 09:45:02 AM »

Yep,  Tammi is spinning the web in which Elizabeth is changing her stories.  I think some info will be found on Tammi computer that will lead to an arrest.  Pink Undies are a Hot Item these days.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vnn/1535884092.html

MISSING CHILD in San Antonio area (San Antonio)

The only people doing the right thing appear to be Logan and his family and freinds. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 09:59:44 AM »

Tempe Police LT Mike Horn discusses the case

http://www.abc15.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=26500@knxv.dayport.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.