March 29, 2024, 03:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446652 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »

Logans side of the story....

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth last month, but Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary refused to sign the adoption papers.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork"

Tammi's version of the story....

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," Tammi said.  "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that

Does anyone see the different tone of each of the stories? Logan's tells a story of a young father being strong armed and basically blackmailed into doing what he does not wish to do.

Tammi's story tells of how she is pleading with this young father to just do this so we can get this baby away from the crazy mother..We will not hold you accountable for signing, we really just want the baby safe because we are trying to help out! But not even the police would allow this...

hmmm most people would say that the truth is somewhere in the middle but I don't' think so. I think the history tells the story and supports Logan. Given the smiths falsified documentation to strip the father of his parental rights, I can imagine them using the situation to strong arm Logan once again. Plus why would Logan want to given this impression of the smiths if they didn't' try to strong arm him? Why would he not say, yes they wanted to pretend I signed the paperwork to see if she comes home? What reasons would he have to not go along with that plan? It does seem as a way to manipulate her. It just doesn't hold water to me.

I wonder if this was the plan they had devised. Get Logan to sign away his rights by having the mom leave with Gabriel. My only fear is given what hte babysitter said about Gabriel's condition and the most obvious neglect EJ displayed, that she lost control and killed the baby.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2010, 03:20:20 PM »

Thank you Northern Rose! That is helpful info. So, even trying to lie about there being a different father was not well thought-out. How bizarre! When there's a DNA test to prove Logan the father, then what was the point of lying? Now I am confused! LOL

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

I agree with her convincing her cousin to go along with it.  Then there would be nothing standing in her way to adopt Gabriel as cousin would happily sign parental rights over to her.

It certainly does make some sense. I wonder if the plan was to get Gabriel to the cousin and the cousin would say he's the dad --that would have made it tough for Logan. I mean think "Howard K Stern and Larry Birkhead" Logan would have had to put up a huge fight (across state lines) to get a DNA test ordered if both EJ and they cousin said the were the bio parents. Is there a DNA test now, and if so, how long has it been on record? I mean, was it on record prior to EJ leaving with baby? If so, then maybe this isn't a valid theory.

Yes Logan took a DNA test

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2010, 03:24:15 PM »

I agree Tracygirl. I am glad Logan didn't give in. Many other young fathers might have gone along with it; so regardless of whatever the Smiths say about his character, it sure seemed he fought for his son.

Logans side of the story....

The Smiths had apparently tried to adopt the 8-month-old from mother Elizabeth last month, but Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary refused to sign the adoption papers.

"When Gabriel disappeared, they said basically, if you really care about your son and you want him back, and you want Elizabeth to bring him back, that you'll sign the paperwork and then she'll bring him back to us, and you'll know he's safe," said McQueary. "And I said, no, I'm not signing any paperwork"

Tammi's version of the story....

The Smiths said they were just relaying messages from Johnson to McQueary after she had taken off with the baby.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," Tammi said.  "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that

Does anyone see the different tone of each of the stories? Logan's tells a story of a young father being strong armed and basically blackmailed into doing what he does not wish to do.

Tammi's story tells of how she is pleading with this young father to just do this so we can get this baby away from the crazy mother..We will not hold you accountable for signing, we really just want the baby safe because we are trying to help out! But not even the police would allow this...

hmmm most people would say that the truth is somewhere in the middle but I don't' think so. I think the history tells the story and supports Logan. Given the smiths falsified documentation to strip the father of his parental rights, I can imagine them using the situation to strong arm Logan once again. Plus why would Logan want to given this impression of the smiths if they didn't' try to strong arm him? Why would he not say, yes they wanted to pretend I signed the paperwork to see if she comes home? What reasons would he have to not go along with that plan? It does seem as a way to manipulate her. It just doesn't hold water to me.

I wonder if this was the plan they had devised. Get Logan to sign away his rights by having the mom leave with Gabriel. My only fear is given what hte babysitter said about Gabriel's condition and the most obvious neglect EJ displayed, that she lost control and killed the baby.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2010, 03:25:59 PM »

She is making up for lost FB time , up to 1,871 friends now

Poster
 so what are you typing from now?
about an hour ago

Tammi Peters Smith
my console computer!

Tammi Peters Smith
no, no, no....I'm glad they took them! It will show all the research i did to help her know what her legal rights were.and show us trying to find Logan/father 2 find her and baby!Everything will connect and they will see that we did the right thing! Cause we did!!!!

Poster
 why is nancy on at 12:30?

Tammi Peters Smith
She is calling me at 12:15 my time to do a telephone interview for 12:30...sorry, it is recorded!

Poster
10 knock on ur door damn they don't care what time it is lol

Tammi Peters Smith
Yes! According to my attorney friend, they did that to scare us in hopes that we knew who this couple was! When we have volunteered the computers, etc since day 1!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:47 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I might be logged in, but if i don't answer, that means i'm not near the computer, thanks!
2 minutes ago
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2010, 03:28:01 PM »

Northern Rose, I was just going to come here and ask about the emails that have been made public between Tammi and Elizabeth on her facebook. Thanks, she really is a busy woman isn't she? Who watches Hannah? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »

Northern Rose, I was just going to come here and ask about the emails that have been made public between Tammi and Elizabeth on her facebook. Thanks, she really is a busy woman isn't she? Who watches Hannah? 

Good question about Hannah!  Could you please report post 98 , I missed taking out a phone number again and I do not see a mod around.  Sorry mods!

Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:28:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »

I know you guys have moved past Beth's blog, but real life called me away for a few minutes, but from What Pat told me last night on the phone, the police did not just take Becky's word about the baby.   They were to do a search yesterday in Wisconsin and they were speaking to Beth themselves.

I feel sure that Jack and Tammi have purged their computer in the past 2 weeks or they would not be so ready to have them check it....Don't think they have sense enough to know they can find what was purged. I want to see those two in their pink undies doing the perp walk.

Another thing Elizabeth probably has a cell phone with internet access. Most young people have them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2010, 03:37:08 PM »

From FB

Poster:
These are the e-,ails between Tammi and Elizabeth while she was on the run if you look she never got the from the 31st of dec because she had been arrested allready.But I was givin permisson from Tammi to post these so maybe you all can see she was doing nothing to help but to make her do the right thing....

Email:
Gosh, this is like crazy!! Logan really messed things up with all his threats of you kidnapping and Amber alerts and stuff...He's so stupid! It's only kidnapping if you lost your rights to the child! And you are the one with custody, so he doesn't even have a horse in the race. I wish you would have never said that......everything would have been fine! Take care and be safe!!!Love Tammi

Email:
I know you didn't kill him, but the police don't know that. There just need to verify he's not dead or hurt and you can live the rest of your life, not having to hide anymore!!! All you have to do is take a long drive and see a cop on the side of the road in a city and give him the paper and ask him to call her to va...rify you two are safe. You don't need to tell him why....As one of the officers said, you are not in trouble, you have the right to take your own child. But it's like having a parking ticket and robbing the bank to pay your parking ticket. If you never paid that parking ticket, you wouldn't be in trouble...But if you do an armed robbery at the bank they will send out a Nationwide search for you like they will in a few days if you don't show that he is safe. But it needs to be verified through a police officer in order to stop it from going to the FBI.

OTHERWISE: They are starting a Homicide Investigation! What that means is: Right now (today), your not in trouble. Your one of millions of mothers that leaves the state to keep her child safe from the horrible father. It's NOT kidnapping! You have every right to take your own child. You can even look on Public Reco...rds, there is NO warrent out for you....BUT, because of what you said, if you don't do this in the next few days, it will turn into a Murder Investigation and Detective Ramirez can no longer help. The FBI will pick the case up and you will be seen on America's Most Wanted! Your face will be seen everywhere and nobody will want to help you because they will believe you are a murderer... You will be going on with your life and when you least expect it (someone you thought was your friend wanted a $25,000.00 reward, and quitely turned you in).

12/31/2009 10:09 AM To: elizabeth

Ok, I'm gonna try to help you here and I pray that you understand and do the right thing so you and Gabriel can be free forever!

Detective Patricia Ramirez came here yesterday to do an interview with us. She is now leading the investigation. Because she deals with Homicide and Sex Crimes. She said that if you go to any police officer (wright down your name and Gabriel's name with Det. Ramirez name and phone # (XXX) XXX-XXXX on it and give to the officer) tell him to take a good look at you two and then once you leave he can call Det. Ramirez to let her know you two are both safe.

12/30/2009 7:49 AM To: elizabeth

Thank you so much for letting me know that your both are OK! I miss that little angel! I knew that you could never hurt him. A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully life.
Be safe,
Tammi

12/29/2009 6:43 PM To: tammifay

tammi, i will never come forward, yes what i said was wrong but i wanted him to hurt like he hurt me so thats why i said all that. me and gabriel are fine, in fact great i just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner is very understanding of my situation, and is willing to hel...p me get new id's and stuff. I can not let you or anyone else no where i am, just know i am getting lots of help, i am very smart and resourceful, and that i am one of the most compedant people you will ever meet. I have always taken care of myself bymyself as long as i can remember. i can't call in fear of phone records. I am ever worried this email can be traced to where i am, so i probably won't email again, but i had to let you know we are all right because i know you must be worried sick, and i am soo sorry for that i really am. YOU and jack are such good people.

12/29/2009 5:51 PM To: elizabeth

I believe in my heart that you would never hurt him, but the detectives have a recording of you telling Logan that you killed him and you sounded very scared and distraught. We are also distraught! We love Gabriel and You, and you are going to get yourself in a lot trouble if you don'...t come forward very, very soon. As we told you all this time, if you do the right thing, everything will work out for the good. I really mean that! The lead Detective on this case really feels for you and he wants to help you!!! You can call Detective Aguilera at XXXXXXX..He truly wants to help you! He is also a Negotiator and he said that what Logan and his dad did to you was very wrong and uncalled for. He said so far you aren't in any trouble because you were technically never served yet. But if you don't come forward soon, you could be in some serious trouble. Just call detective Aguilera, Please...
Edit to remove phone number.  MB

For a 4.0 student Elizabeth sure can write a run on sentence, just saying. These emails were an obvious attempt to deflect responsibility away from them by overly stating such things as in the first email. By writing that it makes us, the reader think wow she was really duped by EJ and the poor thing believed she was really helping this woman who claimed she was an abuse victim. Poor Tammi, she really is a nice woman! NOT! Tammi I am not fooled and anyone with 1/2 a brain can see what these emails are. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:29:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »

Man o Man.....  Elizabeth sure is smooth with stories.  In that one email she states,  I already have a fulltime job and my supervisor understands my situation.   My view....After this hit the news, Tammi and Jack may have changed their ways.  However, they sure were ready to do illegal stuff like naming their cousin as the baby father. 

Lock them up and charge them will falsifying legal papers.  During this time, one of them will crack and tell everything they know. (all while wearing the pink undies).  It's time something needs to be done.  It has been too long already.

Another thing I am irritated with Le.  If a suspected murderer is in jail, and his two friends are person of interests.  I have never heard of LE letting the 2 buddies go visit him in jail.  And while announcing it was not recorded.   GEEZ.  This is absurd!!!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2010, 03:43:14 PM »

[s
Gosh, this is like crazy!! Logan really messed things up with all his threats of you kidnapping and Amber alerts and stuff...He's so stupid! It's only kidnapping if you lost your rights to the child! And you are the one with custody, so he doesn't even have a horse in the race. I wish you would have never said that......everything would have been fine! Take care and be safe!!!Love Tammi

[/quote]

For a 4.0 student Elizabeth sure can write a run on sentence, just saying. These emails were an obvious attempt to deflect responsibility away from them by overly stating such things as in the first email. By writing that it makes us, the reader think wow she was really duped by EJ and the poor thing believed she was really helping this woman who claimed she was an abuse victim. Poor Tammi, she really is a nice woman! NOT! Tammi I am not fooled and anyone with 1/2 a brain can see what these emails are. 
[/quote

Tammi is just plain crazy saying Logan does not have a horse in this race. It is his child, but he does not have a horse in the race.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »

Man o Man.....  Elizabeth sure is smooth with stories.  In that one email she states,  I already have a fulltime job and my supervisor understands my situation.   My view....After this hit the news, Tammi and Jack may have changed their ways.  However, they sure were ready to do illegal stuff like naming their cousin as the baby father. 

Lock them up and charge them will falsifying legal papers.  During this time, one of them will crack and tell everything they know. (all while wearing the pink undies).  It's time something needs to be done.  It has been too long already.

Another thing I am irritated with Le.  If a suspected murderer is in jail, and his two friends are person of interests.  I have never heard of LE letting the 2 buddies go visit him in jail.  And while announcing it was not recorded.   GEEZ.  This is absurd!!!!!
Me either, it's ridiculous, and why Elizabeth's lawyer allowed this also is beyond me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »

Hmmm funny I didn't see this mentioned in the emails Tammi "allowed" us to see. I would be curious to see a timeline of comments, emails and what was happening. I bet it would further illustrate a very mixed up tale of events.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »

has it been reported whether or not Elizabeth's computer was taken by LE?  How did she find the babysitter in SA ?  Do we know if the hotel she stayed at allowed guests to use a hotel computer?  It seems to me that she would have been able to get on CL during her stay in SA, unless someone else did it for her.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

No report if EJ's computer was found.   Found sitter through Craigslist, ad was posted last night on last thread.  She used hotel computer per Fox article, police have taken that.  I can dig for the article again.
  thank you. an angelic monkey  I hope they did take the hotel computer.  Maybe they can find out where she went too.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »

Me either, it's ridiculous, and why Elizabeth's lawyer allowed this also is beyond me.

I am sure he advised his client to not talk. I think the decision would be up to EJ, right? That is what I am assuming.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2010, 03:55:52 PM »

[s

[/quote

Tammi is just plain crazy saying Logan does not have a horse in this race. It is his child, but he does not have a horse in the race.
[/quote]

Yes she is crazy and to top it off, not the brightest bulb in the factory. What does Tammi mean by, And you are the one with custody, so he doesn't even have a horse in the race. I wish you would have never said that......everything would have been fine!
Said what? Is this 1/2 the email? When was this written anyway, it is not dated?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Sad to hear that the posting was not "our Gabriel".  It seems that Becky Higgins is the one who called "Beth" and that's how they determined it was an infant Gabriel.  Interesting read here on the blog.  I've posted a snippet and a link:

possible lead for missing baby case HERE!?
Okay, so get this.

For a couple of weeks now, there has been local & national news coverage on a missing baby "Gabriel". You can watch an overview of the story here on The Early Show. And here is another follow-up story on The Today Show. Of course there are several related news video clips.

On Wednesday this week the local news did a bit about my website (as in ... what you see on your monitor right now) and how there was a possible lead to the missing baby Gabriel on my blog.  (continued at link)

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

First I want to say I find it highly inappropriate for this Becky person to take it upon herself and call Beth and ask her about the baby. Hello just because someone is order her product doesn't automatically mean they are honest people? Also, since I am not hearing from LE themselves that infact the baby Beth has is only 15 days old, and it was a phone call and not an in person meeting Becky had, this cannot be fully discounted. I am going to still wait until hear from the police on this one.

I didn't find anything on craigslist in San Antonio that would stand out but then again I do not know EJ's cell number so I was not able to really discount anything. I find it interesting there were calls for models and actresses and she left the motel all dolled up. From some of the pics shown of her, I think maybe she had an interest in modeling. It could account for some of the extra money.
I totally agree that Becky should not have picked up the phone and called "Beth".  I wonder if she were prompted to by the reporter?  Did she really think "Beth" was going to admit it was the same baby, if it were?   She inserted herself into what should have been police work, IMO.  That said, I think Becky is a sweet person and was most likely encouraged by a nosey reporter who wanted to be there if there was a story? JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2010, 04:03:17 PM »

FB

12/30/2009 7:49 AM To: elizabeth

Thank you so much for letting me know that your both are OK! I miss that little angel! I knew that you could never hurt him. A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully life.
Be safe,
Tammi

Tammi Peters Smith
Up until then, we thought we were going to get to adopt him...you have to keep track on Nancy Grace with every episode to understand...plus there's so much more that has never aired...
26 minutes ago

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2010, 04:04:26 PM »

I still think money has changed hands and Tammi Smith got some.  She comes up with a new story everytime she's caught in a lie, "Yes, I said that, but........"
With her "Day one," she is looking and sounding more and more like Cindy Anthony.
She conspired with Elizabeth Johnson to deprive Gabriel's father of his awarded custody and admittedly helped falsify legal documents.  And her trying to strong arm Logan into signing adoption papers if he wanted to see his child again sounds a lot like blackmail to me.  In fact, IMO if Logan had signed those papers, no one would miss Gabriel, EJ would come into some money and so would Tammi Smith, IMO.  Up yours, Tammi.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »

Police Believe Missing Arizona Baby is Alive

<snipped>

Following leads in San Antonio

Police in San Antonio have been scouring landfills and dumpsters for any evidence of the baby's whereabouts, FOX reporter Yammi Virgin in San Antonio said.

Law enforcement generally believes that baby Gabriel is still alive. But if Johnson gave the baby to a couple in the park, why has no one come forward?

San Antonio Police are also scanning surveillance tapes at hotels, businesses and the bus station for any signs of Gabriel. Employees at the hotels where she stayed say they saw Johnson, but don't remember seeing a baby.

Police also say Johnson used the internet at the hotel, which they are now reviewing to see what websites Johnson visited.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/johnson_case_011210

Thank you!  this is encouraging to me.  I would think that whatever she did before she got the babysitter lined up, and afterwards, will be of great interest to LE.  I remember the babysitter said EJ was angry with her and said "You're Late!" when she showed up.  Sounds like she had an appointment somewhere and she did not want to be late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.