April 26, 2024, 08:58:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448243 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: January 19, 2010, 01:21:51 PM »

FB

Poster
Tammi- your right about being dressed as a girl. I would also say that his hair may be dyed also.

Tammi Peters Smith
What? They better not have! That would be so bad for him! Your not even supposed to dye your hair while your pregnant! Poor little angel....
about an hour ago

OMG!  Seriously??  My worries about what has been done to sweet little baby Gabriel far surpass changing his hair color..... Gimme a break!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1001 on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:08 PM »

Yesterday ... the reporter I have been in contact with at WOAITV emailed me the following link.  Maybe it has already been posted on the forum and ... I missed it.

Janet

+++++++

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/labels/Baby%20Gabriel.html

What is wrong with this Becky person, does she not even think before she does?? IF that was the person who had Gabriel, they were just tipped off and can now cover tracks and run. People make me so angry when they do these things. Calling possible suspects is NOT a wise decision, ever.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1002 on: January 19, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »

FB

Poster
Tammi- your right about being dressed as a girl. I would also say that his hair may be dyed also.

Tammi Peters Smith
What? They better not have! That would be so bad for him! Your not even supposed to dye your hair while your pregnant! Poor little angel....
about an hour ago
Oh Puhleeeeeze.  Is she insane?  Does anyone know if the police have done a time line on this case and if they ever posted one?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: January 19, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »

Yesterday ... the reporter I have been in contact with at WOAITV emailed me the following link.  Maybe it has already been posted on the forum and ... I missed it.

Janet

+++++++

What is wrong with this Becky person, does she not even think before she does?? IF that was the person who had Gabriel, they were just tipped off and can now cover tracks and run. People make me so angry when they do these things. Calling possible suspects is NOT a wise decision, ever.

Yes Searching.... I have to agree with you on this.  Sheer stupidity if you ask me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: January 19, 2010, 01:30:53 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.kpho.com/news/22269570/detail.html

Logan McQueary Wishes He Had Never Handed Gabriel Back To Elizabeth Johnson
Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 10:15 pm MST January 18, 2010
UPDATED: 6:37 am MST January 19, 2010
TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary laments the day he gave Gabriel back to Elizabeth Johnson.

"I wish I didn't have to bring him back. None of this would have happened," said McQueary at his first public press conference in two weeks.

McQueary expected Johnson would live up to their joint custody agreement; however, police say she kidnapped her boy and ran to Texas. Once there, police say she either killed Gabriel or simply gave him to strangers.

"I think about it every single day whether he's dead or alive. I want to believe that he is alive, I just want her to tell the truth," said McQueary.

McQueary was especially disheartened by hotel room pictures of Gabriel released by Tempe investigators.

They were taken by Elizabeth while on the run in San Antonio. Gabriel can be seen clutching a bottle of baby Tylenol and his eyes appear unnaturally heavy.

"I've never seen him like that. When I saw that picture, I started crying. I've never seen him like that at all. He wasn't just tired, he's never looked like that before," said a tearful McQueary.

On Monday, Elizabeth Johnson told her grandfather, Bob Johnson, that if she's already facing jail time for kidnapping, she may never tell the truth.

Person of interest Tammi Smith, who planned to adopt Gabriel, has already lied about falsifying Johnson's paternity paperwork. According to her criminal record in Louisiana, Smith spent a night in jail for forging her second husband's signature on his checks.

McQueary thinks Tammi Smith and her current husband Jack know more than they are saying, but came forward today to get their faces out of the news.

"This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son. Everybody's been concentrating on the Smiths and I don't think it's about them. It's about finding my son," said McQueary.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: January 19, 2010, 01:43:17 PM »

Likely already posted:

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary laments the day he gave Gabriel back to Elizabeth Johnson.

"I wish I didn't have to bring him back. None of this would have happened," said McQueary at his first public press conference in two weeks.

McQueary expected Johnson would live up to their joint custody agreement; however, police say she kidnapped her boy and ran to Texas. Once there, police say she either killed Gabriel or simply gave him to strangers.
snip
Now I'm cunfused. When did Logan have Gabe? Didn't ej, Logan and Gabe live together until Dec8. Then Dec9 ej tells police Logan kidnapped Gabe, but cops find Gabe w/ smiths. Then Logan files for custody on Dec 11. smith say the had Gabe for a few weeks in Dec.

Hi Klaas!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: January 19, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »

Hi NM!

I believe Logan is referring to the first week of December.  Everything went down hill after that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: January 19, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

Likely already posted:

Pat McReynolds
Reporter, KPHO.com

"I think about it every single day whether he's dead or alive. I want to believe that he is alive, I just want her to tell the truth," said McQueary.

McQueary was especially disheartened by hotel room pictures of Gabriel released by Tempe investigators.

They were taken by Elizabeth while on the run in San Antonio. Gabriel can be seen clutching a bottle of baby Tylenol and his eyes appear unnaturally heavy.

"I've never seen him like that. When I saw that picture, I started crying. I've never seen him like that at all. He wasn't just tired, he's never looked like that before," said a tearful McQueary.

On Monday, Elizabeth Johnson told her grandfather, Bob Johnson, that if she's already facing jail time for kidnapping, she may never tell the truth.

Person of interest Tammi Smith, who planned to adopt Gabriel, has already lied about falsifying Johnson's paternity paperwork. According to her criminal record in Louisiana, Smith spent a night in jail for forging her second husband's signature on his checks.

McQueary thinks Tammi Smith and her current husband Jack know more than they are saying, but came forward today to get their faces out of the news.

"This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son. Everybody's been concentrating on the Smiths and I don't think it's about them. It's about finding my son," said McQueary.

thanks Klaas...I hadn't see this yet.....Thanks goodness someone is trying to get the focus back on Gabriel and away from Tammi..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1008 on: January 19, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »

Janet

+++++++

[/quote

Searching, from  what I was told when all of this went down the other night that Police, had this woman Beth's name and address and were at her house within an hour. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: January 19, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Becky shows no concern for missing Gabriel.  She appears to be basking in her 15 minutes of fame ... taking the opportunity to promote her Project Life Kits.

Becky's words concerns me for another reason besides the heads up she may have given to Beth. It appears that authorities had not yet contacted her for information regarding Blogger Beth.  Obviously ... Becky had Beth's telephone number.  Then there is the address that that the Project Life Kit was sent to in MI.

Was this tip investigated by authorities?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: January 19, 2010, 02:03:49 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Searching, from  what I was told when all of this went down the other night that Police, had this woman Beth's name and address and were at her house within an hour.

Thanks Darla

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: January 19, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »

You are welcome Janet.

I am losing hope of them finding Gabriel. If someone had him, I think they would have come forward by now.
Not sure who was talking about Gabriel's Pj's but one pair of them in the pictures at the Motel match the ones he had on in the pic with Hannah.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: January 19, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »

TEMPE, Ariz. — Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding what appears to be a medicine bottle.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal says the photos are from the camera of the baby's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson.

Police have had the photos for weeks, and Carbajal says he's not sure why the department is only releasing them now.

Carbajal says the pictures are concerning and raise questions about Johnson's treatment of Gabriel.

Johnson has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is since her Dec. 30 arrest in Florida, but told Gabriel's father she killed him. She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, Texas.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6824475.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: January 19, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

You are welcome Janet.

I am losing hope of them finding Gabriel. If someone had him, I think they would have come forward by now.
Not sure who was talking about Gabriel's Pj's but one pair of them in the pictures at the Motel match the ones he had on in the pic with Hannah.

Here are the images
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: January 19, 2010, 02:57:33 PM »

Ok Monkeys, I found info on one of the prepaid phones that are sold cheaply. TracFone service can be tracked by pings just like any other cell phone. Also, any LE or gov. agency can request a print out of all phone usage that includes incoming and outgoing phone or text messages. This info came from TracFone tech support guy named Michael. 

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: January 19, 2010, 03:01:28 PM »

Thank you Northern for posting the pics. He is just so adorable, I want to just scoop him up and kiss those sweet little cheeks. God Bless and keep him safe til he can be found.

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: January 19, 2010, 03:02:16 PM »

You are welcome Janet.

Here are the images

Yep same PJ's
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1017 on: January 19, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »

Seems Tammi doesn't like all the attention she has been getting. 

FB Fan Page

Tammi writes:

Tammi Peters Smith/Gabriel Johnson
PLEASE Be Careful what you wright on here! My Litigation Attorney is drawing up paperwork right now for me to post the Warning on this sight. It is against the law to spread lies and if you heard the lies from someone else and post them publicly, you will also be at fault!
about an hour ago ·

Notice she tried to spell the word "write" again.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1018 on: January 19, 2010, 03:08:05 PM »

Ok Monkeys, I found info on one of the prepaid phones that are sold cheaply. TracFone service can be tracked by pings just like any other cell phone. Also, any LE or gov. agency can request a print out of all phone usage that includes incoming and outgoing phone or text messages. This info came from TracFone tech support guy named Michael. 
Thanks darla 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: January 19, 2010, 03:21:28 PM »

Seems Tammi doesn't like all the attention she has been getting. 

FB Fan Page

Tammi writes:

Tammi Peters Smith/Gabriel Johnson
PLEASE Be Careful what you wright on here! My Litigation Attorney is drawing up paperwork right now for me to post the Warning on this sight. It is against the law to spread lies and if you heard the lies from someone else and post them publicly, you will also be at fault!
about an hour ago ·

Notice she tried to spell the word "write" again.   

Wow, seems she didn't like all the Monkey love we were sending. Course I think most of the posters weren't Monkeys. She should take notice of the spreading lies clause lol  Pot meet Kettle

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.