April 19, 2024, 01:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447741 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1160 on: January 19, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »

From what I'm reading, Tammi has been uncharacteristically quiet the last few hours. 
I notice that too - I love your posts over there  Monkey Devil!

Thanks    Can't get in trouble for asking a simple question OR posting public record 
Nope and it is driving Tammi crazy, the truth hurts 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: January 19, 2010, 09:35:52 PM »

Analisa said there was a new can of powdered formula, only one bottle and 3 jars of baby food.  For the long drive and already being in SA for a few days she did not leave well supplied.  Or was Tammi's post about getting formula and diapers from the underground correct and they gave her enough to get by until Gabriel got handed off?

Here is the post

Underground adoption or hiding of children.  The mother and children run away, assisted by an underground network.  The calls are out of the blue and can come at any time asking the "foster" parents to take in a runaway or her children.

What is a midnight phone call?  What is that about?

So basically in this post, she is admitting to being part of the underground?
it sound like to me.  Legitimate adoption agencies aren't going to call at midnight for you to pick up a child.  Also, DES doesn't call at midnight for a foster parent  unless you are in a very special category of foster parent who takes in abused children or those in crisis.  Tammi's not that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 19, 2010, 09:38:23 PM »

Did Tammi say she talked to Elizabeth by phone between Dec. 18 and Dec. 26?  I think she did.  Conspiracy to kidnap.  Yup. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: January 19, 2010, 09:38:37 PM »

Analisa said there was a new can of powdered formula, only one bottle and 3 jars of baby food.  For the long drive and already being in SA for a few days she did not leave well supplied.  Or was Tammi's post about getting formula and diapers from the underground correct and they gave her enough to get by until Gabriel got handed off?

Here is the post

Underground adoption or hiding of children.  The mother and children run away, assisted by an underground network.  The calls are out of the blue and can come at any time asking the "foster" parents to take in a runaway or her children.

it sound like to me.  Legitimate adoption agencies aren't going to call at midnight for you to pick up a child.  Also, DES doesn't call at midnight for a foster parent  unless you are in a very special category of foster parent who takes in abused children or those in crisis.  Tammi's not that.

Yes upon further reflection, I doubt she has been approved by any legitimate agency to be a foster parent anyway.  She is reeking of wrongdoing.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: January 19, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »

I'm posting this screen cap of the criminal public records for Tammi in St. Bernard Parish on Tammi's "Gabriel" facebook site:

This is still on her home page and people are commenting on it by the bucketfulls.  Why hasn't she removed it?  Perhaps she IS in jail.

Any response on this one?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: January 19, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »

Here is the post

"His dad decided to keep him, so wish us luck"  WTF????!!!! 1st she speaks like "he" is a pet, then they are going to be foster parents even if the father still wants him. They should be in prison for life for that post!

O/T and to calm down
Bananas, sometimes I look in the mirror and think when did I start looking like my avi or have I always looked like it?!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: January 19, 2010, 09:54:47 PM »

Here is the post

"His dad decided to keep him, so wish us luck"  WTF????!!!! 1st she speaks like "he" is a pet, then they are going to be foster parents even if the father still wants him. They should be in prison for life for that post!

O/T and to calm down
Bananas, sometimes I look in the mirror and think when did I start looking like my avi or have I always looked like it?!

Obviously TS has no sense.  She blathers on and on til she hangs herself.

You have cracked me up again.  Geesh, when I wake up in the morning, I look bananas just like my avi.... LOL

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1167 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »

Here is the post

unfortunately, the only thing she admitted to was they were going to be "foster parents", which she can say she meant legal through the state etc and I am sure that is why she worded it the way she did and gave age limits and all, to make it look as a post of a legit "foster parent" for the state, I can't think of a way they can charge her for her role in the underground unless they find something good and have someone to testify... JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: January 19, 2010, 10:08:10 PM »

Here is the post

Yes upon further reflection, I doubt she has been approved by any legitimate agency to be a foster parent anyway.  She is reeking of wrongdoing.  JMO

I agree in that she was probably never approved by the state or otherwise to be a legit foster parent and wish they would charge her for her part in this but am guessing they do not know the extent of her part in all this yet.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: January 19, 2010, 10:17:01 PM »

The longer this story continues the more I think its the obvious, Tammi was gonna try to get little Gabrial illegally and when she found out the cops were involved she took a different approach and then EJ did something to Gabrial, and Im afraid it wasnt good.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: January 19, 2010, 10:27:21 PM »

Well, guess I am going to call it an early night. Take care monkeys. Good night.
Praying for Baby Gabe.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:33 PM »

Well, guess I am going to call it an early night. Take care monkeys. Good night.
Praying for Baby Gabe.
Good night Searching - sleep well  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: January 19, 2010, 10:34:29 PM »

Praying for Baby Gabe.

Good night and god bless
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: January 19, 2010, 11:01:39 PM »

Interesting comment

Anonymous said...

It appears that Tammi Smith and her husband have manipulated the mother by ploying her with money so that she can obtain this baby.
    I have known this girl her entire life. I know her personality , so none of this news surprises me one bit.Having known her for 37 years I am able to recognise when she is telling an untruth...and that is by her body language . On her TV interviews she has obviously been lying In closing, I have one final question and that is....why does a woman so desperately desire another baby when she already has three beautiful children she gave up custody of to their father in Louisiana?

http://familypreservation.blogspot.com/2010/01/missing-baby-gabriel-had-been-sought.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: January 19, 2010, 11:47:09 PM »

Thank you for the nice comments, I appreciate it. It was years ago and I am sure we all have our stories to tell. No book deal in my future however, lol.

I think Granny=Tammi in the phone call.

I fear some kind of plan fell through and the baby died as a result of abuse from Elizabeth. I can see this being an underground thing though.

The line, what am I supposed to do, go back? This call came after she came back from this meeting? Maybe something at that meeting upset the caller, (Tammi). Maybe EJ forgot something or didn't say something or didn't include something or didn't "something" and the caller was upset with that.
I also am afraid some of these things are being used as a diversion. That is what an underground would do point in one direction while sending whoever the opposite way. If the baby is in an underground these people are smart, suspicious and good at what they do, hide people. They know how to get people to look left while they take from the right. Tricky, sly and experienced. If this is true obviously Tammi is not incharge, she is not that bright.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: January 20, 2010, 12:30:12 AM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-Photos-of-missing-baby-cause-concern/JJJTrZGJ0k6KgIfeEQlNdg.cspx

Police: Photos of missing baby cause concern

Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding that appears to be a medicine bottle. (Photos from Tempe Police Department)

(Slide show available in article)

Last Update: 2:12 pm

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding what appears to be a medicine bottle.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal says the photos are from the camera of the baby's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson.

Police have had the photos for weeks, and Carbajal says he's not sure why the department is only releasing them now.

Carbajal says the pictures are concerning and raise questions about Johnson's treatment of Gabriel.

Johnson has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is since her Dec. 30 arrest in Florida, but told Gabriel's father she killed him. She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, Texas.

Why does EJ have a knitted looks like wool cap on Gabe in the room, I would think that it would be hot for him...maybe she is hiding a head injury..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: January 20, 2010, 12:53:10 AM »

I keep thinking of the statement that EJ made about 20 years.  She has nothing to gain by talking to anyone if Gabriel is dead or she suspects that harm has come to him.  As this would have happened in San Antonio the death penalty would be on the table.  Makes sense for her to sit in a  jail for 20 years with a shut mouth rather than on death row in Texas with loose lips. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1177 on: January 20, 2010, 01:02:22 AM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-Photos-of-missing-baby-cause-concern/JJJTrZGJ0k6KgIfeEQlNdg.cspx

Police: Photos of missing baby cause concern

Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding that appears to be a medicine bottle. (Photos from Tempe Police Department)

(Slide show available in article)

Last Update: 2:12 pm

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding what appears to be a medicine bottle.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal says the photos are from the camera of the baby's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson.

Police have had the photos for weeks, and Carbajal says he's not sure why the department is only releasing them now.

Carbajal says the pictures are concerning and raise questions about Johnson's treatment of Gabriel.

Johnson has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is since her Dec. 30 arrest in Florida, but told Gabriel's father she killed him. She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, Texas.

Why does EJ have a knitted looks like wool cap on Gabe in the room, I would think that it would be hot for him...maybe she is hiding a head injury..

That picture just tears my heart to shreds. God Bless you sweet Darling

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: January 20, 2010, 01:04:17 AM »

I keep thinking of the statement that EJ made about 20 years.  She has nothing to gain by talking to anyone if Gabriel is dead or she suspects that harm has come to him.  As this would have happened in San Antonio the death penalty would be on the table.  Makes sense for her to sit in a  jail for 20 years with a shut mouth rather than on death row in Texas with loose lips. 

That's right.  If you kill someone in Texas, we will kill you back.

I wonder if she would know that, but I agree with what you mean.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:48 AM »

Andrew Thomas talks about missing baby case

http://www.kpho.com/video/22279597/index.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.