April 25, 2024, 08:49:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448170 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1220 on: January 20, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »

The response she has posted under her court record posting
on her FB
She says "I don't owe you anything" but proceeds to explain................sorry Tammi I am not buying crazy today.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1221 on: January 20, 2010, 11:32:22 AM »

on her FB

I do think that TS really believes her own stories, evidence of a very very sick mind. This may be a reason to believe she is involved in helping hide a live baby Gabe. She is hiding him for EJ so Logan can not do what her husband supposedly did. Maybe?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: January 20, 2010, 11:42:48 AM »

on her FB

I do think that TS really believes her own stories, evidence of a very very sick mind. This may be a reason to believe she is involved in helping hide a live baby Gabe. She is hiding him for EJ so Logan can not do what her husband supposedly did. Maybe?
Tammi appears to be a very desperate woman who would take very drastic measures to get what she wants Searching, nothing would surprise me at this point, nothing. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: January 20, 2010, 11:44:00 AM »

on her FB

Tammi appears to be a very desperate woman who would take very drastic measures to get what she wants Searching, nothing would surprise me at this point, nothing. 

Did you see the FB post someone copied to TS baby Gabe FB that TS son put on his FB??  Said TS sued her own kids..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: January 20, 2010, 11:46:27 AM »

OK, so I XX'd out the posters name and the bad word, really bad word, and that is it, but that is the post.

Post #234
XXXXXXXXXX wrote7 hours ago
Ok so I thought Tammi had 2 other children, but apparently she has 3 other children who all hate her. Her son posted this on his facebook...

"tammi fay can get the fXXX.. she sues her on children and if u read this she will prolly say im lying but now i have text messages to prove it..and just because u forget all the bad shit u have caused and done to me and my sisters dosent mean that u havent done it.... u are a horbile person and u have a problem deal with it."

His sister clicked on the like to the post!! What does this really tell u about someone who has numerous charges, her own children dislike her and she apparently has problems keeping a marriage together. Being she was married how many times. I wish Nancy Grace would find out why her kids hate her so much!! I really believe they know what is going on and where Gabriel is. They came off sweet and innocent. I think they helped with all this!!!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1225 on: January 20, 2010, 11:47:32 AM »

http://radaris.com/p/Keith/Facio/

http://radaris.com/

A nosey search engine complete with FB

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1226 on: January 20, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »

on her FB
That was a very interesting read 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: January 20, 2010, 12:07:17 PM »

I am going to point a few things out.  Tammi states:

Tammi Peters Smith
i'm gonna make this long story real short!When I fled with my kids from my husband i wrote a check @ the bank and signed his name just like I did @ U-Haul.He came and took and hid the kids.Jack and I fought(Jack spent about 20-30,000.00)a 4-5 year custody battle,while my ex did anything he could to have me arrested (one time for rubbing arms with ... See Morehis wife when i was running to hug my daughter)so I couldn't get my visitation w/my kids!Yes even have me arrested for signing his name 2 those checks years before! My ex husband hid my kids from me for years during my visitation w/them and Judge Buckley never held him in contempt! But he told my kids I never showed up. He is a very sick man and the truth will come out about him!!! It is long over due!I don't owe any of you anything...You want to know the truth,Call Judge Robert A Buckley or Attorney Jeffrey Goodwine, or my private investigator for that matter!!! My children have been brain washed by their father and it is absolutely SICK! I can prove everything i'm saying in court documents, BUT he can't! BTW, I was 16 and he was 25 or 26 when we got together, pretty sick!!! I was just a little girl he took advantage of.......
"The Silenced Truth" By Tammi Peters Smith
You can read the whole story later! And it will be backed up by court documents and attorneys! May God forgive all of you that want to spread ugly lies without "solid" evidence of what your spreading...You have no idea the impact you are making on our lives with this harassment! God forgive you all....Amen
23 minutes ago

Husband #1 when she was 16 years old.  Married at 16 divorced at 17 NO CHILDREN.

PETERS, TAMMI FAY Married 6/9/1988   TRAHAN, PAUL DENNIS JR
PETERS, TAMMI FAY Seperation MAR 6/9/1988   TRAHAN, PAUL DENNIS JR
PETERS, TAMMY FAYE Divorce 12/22/1989 DIVORCE

Husband #2. Married at 18, 3 children. 
PETERS, TAMMI FAY (TRAHAN)  Married MAR 3/27/1990   FACIO, KIETH JOSEPH
FACIO, TAMMY P Divorced 10/10/1996  FACIO, KEITH J
MTG 12/23/1997 COMMUNITY PROPERTY SETTLEMENT FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, KEITH J [-]

FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, TAMMI P
FACIO, KEITH J [-]

FACIO, TAMMI P
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
File  342022

Charges against Tammi:
CRI 12/5/1994 MISDR FACIO, TAMMIE P  32:58 FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL
File 172140

CRI 8/19/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI
HOLMES, RAYMOND
MORRIS, CORNELL
WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER [-]
FACIO, TAMMI
(SEE MINUTE ENTRY 8/19/98 "C")
File  980819

CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI  04 FORGERY
File 217812

CRI 10/12/1998 MISC FACIO, TAMMI  04 FORGERY
File 217813   

CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI  SIMPLE BATTERY
File 256020

CRI 8/21/2001 MISC FACIO, TAMMI  DIST PEAC OFFENSIV LANG
File 256021

I fled with my kids from my husband i wrote a check @ the bank and signed his name just like I did @ U-Haul  Tammi was divorced from Husband #2 in 1996 and the community property settlement was completed in 1997.  The two forgery charges are from 1998.  You are going to flee with kids two years after the dicovce has been granted and one year after the community property settlement has been completed?   

I was 16 and he was 25 or 26 when we got together, pretty sick!!!  It is pretty sick that she is claiming to have been 16 when she married Kieth when in fact she was 16 when she married Paul.  Can not keep ex husbands straight?   

Finally, in her own words (which she has now deleted)  her mother gave the kids to Kieth:

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ.   I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood.  On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old.  I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him.  It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did.   No child or woman should ever have to endure that!  He also would leave me home with no money and no car.  I wasn't allowed to leave the house.  If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller.  So, I began to become clinically depressed.  I had what they call Post  Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him.  He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?"  So I didn't leave him.  Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac!  Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids!  Very sad (for my kids especially) I know.   One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me.   So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing.  That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day.  Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me. It took me almost a year to find my kids after that.  Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years.  Finally, I got joint custody.  But once again, he won!  The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation.  It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time.  Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me.  I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife.  My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months.  I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace.  I believe she is God's grace to me.  As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love.  I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa.  I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know.  I'm still finishing my book!  It's called:  "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I

Oh and Tammi, May God forgive YOU for the hand you had in why Gabriel is missing today!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:21:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: January 20, 2010, 12:10:04 PM »

no idea how I managed to put the skating monkey in the last post.  I meant to bold the part about her mother giving the kids to Kieth. 

I removed it since it seemed out of place
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:21:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: January 20, 2010, 12:20:28 PM »

Interesting comments:

Tammi Peters Smith for a fee will clean out your colon. Now she's, well, deeper in it, so it seems.

"I looked at that situation and said, 'She doesn't want that baby,'" Smith said, before walking over to Johnson and asking her if she was looking for someone to adopt her child.
What kind of a person would do this? It's like watching a man drowning, and asking him if you can have his wallet. They accuse the father of being abusive, they take in the child against his wishes, they claim some kind of mediating role in the whole affair, and then, in the ugliest brown pleather couch I've ever seen, mediate the whole experience on local news as seen here. Doesn't Arizona have any laws banning criminal impersonation of God? Who in this whole mediated spectacle is unfit to parent? You, Tammi Peters Smith. And you know where you can stick that.

http://www.inquisitor.com/pcgi-bin/media.cgi?NA=Media&AC=List&SC=One&DI=Damn&SU=vultures&FI=022
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1230 on: January 20, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »

LOL...SKATING MONKEY is perfect for TS

The post has been deleted on Cafe Mom site, so said the message. Great find, No Rose.
  lol

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: January 20, 2010, 12:26:16 PM »

I haven't been by FB this morning but the truth needs to be posted along side her lie. It is really interesting how she can take the truth and dismantle it so she looks good. Somehow she related to Elizabeth and I bet dollars to donuts she helped her with the story. The 2 stories are almost parallel.

Did I just read something that Jack said on NG why they would give up everything for a person they had only known for 9 days? Interesting that Tammi in the emails she sent to EJ she said at the end of one, that she loves her and to be safe. She loves her? After just nine days???

We need Jack Bauer
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: January 20, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »

o/t  darla has posted in the prayer thread, she has had much tragedy these past weeks, and now her SIL needs many prayers  an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: January 20, 2010, 12:43:04 PM »

o/t  darla has posted in the prayer thread, she has had much tragedy these past weeks, and now her SIL needs many prayers  an angelic monkey
Thank you NoRose  an angelic monkey

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: January 20, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »

TS is making me furious. How dare she claim rape like that just to push a book she is writing. Rape is no joking matter and not something to take lightly and to me, her statements there,she is taking rape lightly and she should be ashamed. It is obvious she is lying about it since she cant even get the correct husband and her age right and it makes me furious that someone would lie about something so heinous, serious and and.. words escape me, I am so furious with her.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: January 20, 2010, 12:58:16 PM »

TS is making me furious. How dare she claim rape like that just to push a book she is writing. Rape is no joking matter and not something to take lightly and to me, her statements there,she is taking rape lightly and she should be ashamed. It is obvious she is lying about it since she cant even get the correct husband and her age right and it makes me furious that someone would lie about something so heinous, serious and and.. words escape me, I am so furious with her.
Searching she is a despicable and deeply disturbed soul - she has even used her own children to garner sympathy for herself, she used Gabriel and she will use more.  She will get what is coming in the end.

Edit: Fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:20:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: January 20, 2010, 12:58:43 PM »

I agree, and I'm furious with her also 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: January 20, 2010, 12:59:48 PM »

Searching  she is a despicable and deeply disturbed soul - she has even used her own children to garner sympathy for herself, she used Gabriel and she will use more.  She will get what is coming in the end.
Self Edit  - Searching she is a despicable ........ I left out "she"

I fixed typo in original post.  MB
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:21:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 20, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »

Well, if she names any names (or even insinuates to the point where the person she's implicating could be identified), if I were that person, I would sue for slander. That is a huge and damaging accusation!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: January 20, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »

Nancy Grace Friday Jan 8

00:15:52 I have to ask you about a facebook entry. 
00:15:54 I want to show everybody. 
00:15:56 This is a facebook industry from a tammi peters-smith which would be you and it is from december 23rd, 2009. 
00:16:07 It says in part, "please keep praying for gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road. 
00:16:14 She found an underground help i texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalties. 
00:16:23 " did you write that, tammi? 
00:16:27 >> Yes, I wrote that. 
00:16:28 >> What do you mean by it? 
00:16:29 >> Okay. 
00:16:30 What I meant by that , okay, i was being -- I don't want to -- I don't want to talk bad about logan, okay? 
00:16:40 But I was somewhat threatened by logan, and I wanted to make sure he understood, because we talked back and forth, wanted to make sure he understood -- in the beginning of that you'll see that we're going to, you know, we're going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that. 
00:16:57 I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore and secondly, before elizabeth went missing she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything they needed. 
00:17:12 So I wanted to make sure that he knew that we're out of it. 
00:17:16 We don't want any part of her or the baby or you and that was my way. 
00:17:21 Because the last time me and logan spoke he hung up on me and I couldn't tell him that. 
00:17:26 That was me publicly letting him know. 
00:17:30 I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road. 
00:17:33 >> You said she found an underground. 
00:17:35 Underground help. 
00:17:35 That denotes something illegal, something not above board. 
00:17:38 >> Okay. 
00:17:39 Well, she had mentioned to me the word "underground," and she mentioned that at first she mentioned it was a domestic violence shelter. 
00:17:49 She used the word "underground" maybe once in the conversation. 
00:17:54 Instead of saying domestic violence, I didn't want that to make logan think he was violent toward her because as far as i know he was not. 
00:18:02 >> You're saying she told you she found a domestic violence shelter in san antonio? 
00:18:07 >> She didn't say it was in san antonio, but yes. 

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/62/HLN/Friday_January_8_2010/133840/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.