April 26, 2024, 07:06:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448240 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: January 20, 2010, 01:05:11 PM »

Nancy Grace Jan 8th

00:30:17 We know the reports are the mother had no prior connection to nashville, however, tammi smith and jack smith used to live there before. 
00:30:25 >> What is your -- to jack and tammi smith, what is your connection with nashville? 
00:30:31 >> I was in the music business for about 35 years. 
00:30:33 So I lived in nashville for about that long. 
00:30:36 Then tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we've been together pretty much for the last ten. 
00:30:43 >> So what was the last time you were in nashville? 
00:30:47 >> Last time I was in nashville was probably about a year and a half ago. 
00:30:51 Two years ago maybe. 
00:30:52 >> Do you talk to a lot of people in nashville? 
00:30:55 >> My family. 
00:30:56 My brother's there. 
00:30:57 My two sons are there. 
00:30:59 Yeah, after 35 years you do have friends there. 
00:31:01 Certainly. 
00:31:02 >> What do you think about these tips coming from a place that you used to live in? 
00:31:07 >> I have no earthly idea. 
00:31:10 No earthly idea. 
00:31:12 Nashville's a beautiful town

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/62/HLN/Friday_January_8_2010/133840/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: January 20, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »

This much of the cached website is still available:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:axuWSZWbNNIJ:www.cafemom.com/journals/user/tammifay+tammifay+cafemom&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: January 20, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »

Hi All! New to the site, but I have been a lurker since Casey Anthony became news. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your forum. This case has me baffled. One part of me wants to believe that there is some underground adoption deal happening. But, the other that truly breaks my heart is that this young girl is no different than Casey Anthony. I think a counselor needs to visit Elizabeth, she obviously has demons and  a tortured childhood. Maybe someone that is an expert in dealing with these issues can bring her to the surface. As far as Tammi, she imposed herself in all of this. She certainly should have realized when you put yourself in the spotlight your dirty laundry is bound to be aired. I wonder why Elizabeth is only telling her stuff and no one else. Is Tammi making these things up ie the descrition of people she gave Gabriel, or did Elizabeth say this to appease Tammi? One more thing, have they found or mentioned the diaper bag? What of the last outfit he was seen in? Any way... thanks again for letting me take part in your forum.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: January 20, 2010, 02:56:25 PM »

Thanks... I am a fan now.  Under one of his pictures is the answer to a question I have had ever since looking at the pictures at the hotel.  I wondered if he could sit up or crawl.  Posted under one pic on this new facebook account is the following:
He couldn't sit up or crawl yet, but we were trying to teach him!

At 8 months he should be doing these things shouldn't he?  I mean my twin grandbabies were premature at 7.5 months and they were sitting up and crawling at 8 months.  Is this unusual?  Anyone else think this is odd?
I would certainly think so, at least sit up for sure 

Last Wednesday morning ... I was requested to assist in the nursery at our weekly Mom's Place at our church as one of the workers could not make it.  Another worker and myself cared for three babies ... ALL eight months old ... born within a week of each other.  None of these sweeties could crawl and ... only one could sit up on her own ... sort of.  After a few minutes she would fall forward.  All babies required to be proped up with a cushions.  However ... all three were excellent as far as reaching and grasping for toys.

Janet

Last Wednesday morning ... I was requested to assist in the nursery at our weekly Mom's Place at our church as one of the workers could not make it.  Another worker and myself cared for three babies ... ALL eight months old ... born within a week of each other.  None of these sweeties could crawl and ... only one could sit up on her own ... sort of.  After a few minutes she would fall forward.  All babies required to be proped up with a cushions.  However ... all three were excellent as far as reaching and grasping for toys.

Janet

[/quote]

I was wrong.  I was once again requested to assist in the nursery as a caregiver of the same three little cuties during the Wednesday morning Moms Place session held at our church.

Luke, Ava and Emma are all six months old ... not eight months old.

Without checking their respective journals ... I do not know exactly what age my three grown kids sat up and/or crawled.  I do know for a fact these were all walking, talking, toilet railed and not sucking on their first day of kindergarten.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: January 20, 2010, 02:58:14 PM »

Thanks... I am a fan now.  Under one of his pictures is the answer to a question I have had ever since looking at the pictures at the hotel.  I wondered if he could sit up or crawl.  Posted under one pic on this new facebook account is the following:
He couldn't sit up or crawl yet, but we were trying to teach him!

At 8 months he should be doing these things shouldn't he?  I mean my twin grandbabies were premature at 7.5 months and they were sitting up and crawling at 8 months.  Is this unusual?  Anyone else think this is odd?
I would certainly think so, at least sit up for sure 

Janet

I was wrong.  I was once again requested to assist in the nursery as a caregiver of the same three little cuties during the Wednesday morning Moms Place session held at our church.

Luke, Ava and Emma are all six months old ... not eight months old.

Without checking their respective journals ... I do not know exactly what age my three grown kids sat up and/or crawled.  I do know for a fact these were all walking, talking, toilet railed and not sucking on their first day of kindergarten.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: January 20, 2010, 02:59:56 PM »

Hi All! New to the site, but I have been a lurker since Casey Anthony became news. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your forum. This case has me baffled. One part of me wants to believe that there is some underground adoption deal happening. But, the other that truly breaks my heart is that this young girl is no different than Casey Anthony. I think a counselor needs to visit Elizabeth, she obviously has demons and  a tortured childhood. Maybe someone that is an expert in dealing with these issues can bring her to the surface. As far as Tammi, she imposed herself in all of this. She certainly should have realized when you put yourself in the spotlight your dirty laundry is bound to be aired. I wonder why Elizabeth is only telling her stuff and no one else. Is Tammi making these things up ie the descrition of people she gave Gabriel, or did Elizabeth say this to appease Tammi? One more thing, have they found or mentioned the diaper bag? What of the last outfit he was seen in? Any way... thanks again for letting me take part in your forum.

BIG SCREECH WELCOME NEWFIE   

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: January 20, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »

Welcome Newfie! All good questions. Don't have any answers for you, but the thing that scares me is that she says if she's facing 20 years, she's not talking. Well, I would think if she knows where the baby is, then her attorney should advise her to talk get a "deal". So, I am inclined to believe she doesn't have any information that could get her a deal--in other words, that poor little baby is no longer among us. I hope I'm wrong and that the baby is fine and she's just dumb.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: January 20, 2010, 03:08:18 PM »

Considering the inconsistencies between Jack and Tammi Smith's responses regarding Nashville on two Nancy Grace talk shows ... I believe Janet Morris' possible involvement in the events encompassing the disappearance of Baby Gabriel should be investigated very carefully.

Janet

+++++++

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

JACK SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - TAMMI SMITH

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: January 20, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »

newfie???  Does the name imply that you are a fellow Canuck?

Welcome to Scared Monkeys newfie!

Janet

_____

Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: January 20, 2010, 03:21:38 PM »

My first post so hello to all. Thanks for letting me be a part of your forum. Big fan.
 I've been following Gabriel's case since the beginning all the way from Europe ( yeah , we do get CNN here Wink ) I would just like to share with you some of my thoughts on it.
I'm absolutely positive that Mrs Tammi Smith knows more that she is saying and the sooner she starts talking the better for her and little Gabriel ( bless him , he is absolutely adorable).
"Tammi Smith visited Johnson (whose lawyer is a public defender) in Estrella Jail (in Maricopa County) on January 14, the day that Johnson's grandfather Bob Johnson and her twin brother, Robert Johnson, were turned away, without reason. The two female conspirators had a tête-à-tête that according to the police was not recorded. "
I'm sorry, but what?? How is it possible that the police did not record their conversation?? I'm not going to go on about what a liar Mrs. Smith is as you all already know that and seeing you've been working hard trying to prove it ( well done Monkeys, great job)
As for little Gabriel I have a couple of things to say. Looking at the pictures he doesn't look either thin or dirty to me, he does,however, look tired, sick, drugged up (??) Looking at the medicine bottle I have no idea what could that be, the only (rational) explanation that comes to my mind is that it could be some kind of painkiller for his teething. Overdosing it, however, could  have made him look sick and lethargic ( in my opinion).
As for the woollen hat that Gab is wearing showing on the pictures, do you think she could have dyed his hair then and that is the reason for the hat?? Just a thought....   
That's it for now although I still have a few thoughts to share, will leave some for later...

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: January 20, 2010, 03:26:29 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope they get a counselor in to see her. Logically if she is not talking we ask why? Is she is a sociopath? Is she lying like Casey? Does she feel the longer she waits, the harder it will be to find him. I am grateful Caylee's body was found, Casey will get what she deserves. We could use a Kronk right about now!

Tamikosmom I am from Canada originally and have lived in the U.S. most of my life. I am a Newfie at heart, my mother was born and Raised in Newfoundland. I have my little canadian flag in my office so I guess I am a fellow canuck, at least in spirit.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: January 20, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »

WELCOME ALIEN   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: January 20, 2010, 03:31:17 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys Alien and newfie 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1253 on: January 20, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

WELCOME newfie and Alien 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: January 20, 2010, 03:34:38 PM »

Nothing has officially been reported about the diaper bag.  The only official report is that the car seat was found in the car along with other items.   NG one night asked LE if it was true that highchair and clothes were left in the hotel room and he would not comment.

I am trying to find the NG transcript the evening Jack talked about the baby going out of circulation until a certain age and then being reintroduced into society.  If anyone can find that I would appreciate the actual words that Jack used.

Thanks!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: January 20, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »

yeah, a newbie like me welcome Alien! Good thoughts about dying the hair. I still wonder what she has to gain by keeping silent? They should publicly announce that if anyone has this child to please drop him off at a police station and no one will be charged. They should cut a deal with Elizabeth saying we will give you a reduced sentence ie. probation,if you tell us where he is. They need to figure out how to reach her inside, what makes her tick.  Because if he is alive she would do that I would think! If he is not alive then she will remain silent when a deal is given.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: January 20, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »

Welcome Newfie and Alien.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: January 20, 2010, 03:42:48 PM »

Welcome Newfie and Alien!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1258 on: January 20, 2010, 03:49:48 PM »

Ok Monkeys this may have been discussed at an earlier time and if it was I apologize.  In this interview on Nancy Grace Nancy asks Tammi about the money EJ had on her when she was arrested here is the response;

GRACE: So, Tammi Smith, where do you think she got the money?

SMITH: I asked her that. She told me that when she left she had $2,000. She sold jewelry, her laptop computer, her dogs. She got $400 for rent and she got a check. I asked her if these people even -- I said, well, did the people even give you money to compensate for the trip that you had to make? And she said no.

Tammi asks her if they compensated her for the trip she HAD to make?  Is it just me or is that some sort of admission that EJ went there to hand off Gabriel and Tammi knew damn well.  What do you monkeys think? 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/13/ng.01.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1259 on: January 20, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »

Forgot my manners - Welcome Newfie and Alien. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.