April 20, 2024, 08:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447803 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2010, 04:38:06 PM »

After hearing the babysitter state that EJ told her to give the baby tylenol if he cried too much, I'm beginning to worry that maybe EJ overdosed him.  I hope not, but this is really bothering me that she won't give up where the baby is.  Are we sure Tammi and Joy aren't related? 

I am getting worried that Gabriel might not be alive too. To much time has gone by with no one coming forward.  I am beginning to believe Tammi and Joy are clones. They sure do act a lot alike.

Sorry, but I missed who "Joy" is? Thanks in advance!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2010, 04:41:25 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

<snipped from above article>

She told reporters after the meeting that "according to Elizabeth, these people are going to try to hide this baby because they believe that in a few years nobody will notice who this baby is."
(insert smoke blowing here)

What did she give them to an Amish couple?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »

Samantha, sorry I forgot to welcome you to the cage. So Welcome to the cage!!!. lol

Didn't Tammi say in the beginning that she had no contact with EJ, but 1 email that she only posted a part of it?
She keeps my head spinning as each time she opens her mouth something different comes out and she has a quick and ready answer for anything that is mentioned in an article.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2010, 04:43:06 PM »

After hearing the babysitter state that EJ told her to give the baby tylenol if he cried too much, I'm beginning to worry that maybe EJ overdosed him.  I hope not, but this is really bothering me that she won't give up where the baby is.  Are we sure Tammi and Joy aren't related? 

I am getting worried that Gabriel might not be alive too. To much time has gone by with no one coming forward.  I am beginning to believe Tammi and Joy are clones. They sure do act a lot alike.

Joy Wray is a crazy who has inserted herself into the Caylee Anthony case.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »

Joy Wray, who is crazy and has inserted herself in Caylee's case.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2010, 04:44:57 PM »

Norose we are on the same wave length . haha

God Bless!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »

Thank you Darla and No Rose Colored Glasses.

What about this quote from the article linked in a previous post:

"Then in December of 2009, another police report revealed Elizabeth called police and told them McQueary had taken Gabriel and would no give him back.

Police later accused her of filing a false police report after learning Johnson herself gave Gabriel to Tammi and Jack Smith."

Very intersting!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2010, 04:48:30 PM »

Just saw this on WS, Tammi is dangerous        Originally Posted by mgardner  View Post
Trying to keep those private- no mention of WS. Tammi attacked me this morning, and showed me her true colors (via e-mail). Won't post it here, but may forward to LE. Needless to say I am no longer on her FB page.

Best,

Mel
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2010, 04:53:35 PM »

I think ElizJ is blowing smoke up TS and TS is blowing smoke up everyone elses arse. Monkey Devil!

I am however troubled by how EJ just abandons Gramp's car with no regard to how Gramps would need his car back eventually. Gramps even said she had some cockamanie story of getting a new id and SS#.

I am also troubled by (I swear I heard it last night on Nancy Grace) when someone entered the hotel room EJ had been using (by this time EJ had got on the bus), and alot of EJ's personal belongings were left behind, one being a cell phone charger as if she left in a hurry.   ( Anyone else remember hearing that?)

That being said, it sounds to me like she was fleeing in a hurry but from what?

I also wonder where baby Gabriel's birth certificate is also. Did they find it with ElizJ in Miami?

Just some thoughts   

NANCY GRACE
Couple Named Persons of Interest in Missing Baby Case
Aired January 7, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Sergeant, is it true that in one of her motel rooms, she left behind baby clothes, a high chair and other belongings of baby Gabriel`s?

SGT. STEVEN CARBAJAL, TEMPE POLICE DEPARTMENT (via telephone): We cannot get into, again, Nancy, unfortunately...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/07/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

She told reporters after the meeting that "according to Elizabeth, these people are going to try to hide this baby because they believe that in a few years nobody will notice who this baby is."

lol! 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2010, 04:55:30 PM »

Joy Wray is a crazy who has inserted herself into the Caylee Anthony case.

This whole time I thought Joy Wray was Nancy Graces' new BFF that has a show after her! I need to get out more...

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

MORE...

Cartfly--LOL.  Maybe the adoptive father had to go back to fill his windmill order.

Elizabeth is being held on charges of "Conspiracy to......"  In order to conspire, one must have a co-conspirator.  Now, who could that be?  TS comes to mind.  If so, why isn't she charged?  Interesting.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom!!!!  an angelic monkey

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2010, 05:00:48 PM »

<snipped>Cartfly--LOL.  Maybe the adoptive father had to go back to fill his windmill order.

Thats so funny Babybear!!! Monkey Devil!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2010, 05:00:50 PM »

Just saw this on WS, Tammi is dangerous        Originally Posted by mgardner  View Post
Trying to keep those private- no mention of WS. Tammi attacked me this morning, and showed me her true colors (via e-mail). Won't post it here, but may forward to LE. Needless to say I am no longer on her FB page.

Best,

Mel

If this person really has seen a side of her that appears to be dangerous then he/she has an obligation to report it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »

Good catch Babybear! Interesting.

Elizabeth is being held on charges of "Conspiracy to......"  In order to conspire, one must have a co-conspirator.  Now, who could that be?  TS comes to mind.  If so, why isn't she charged?  Interesting.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Best,

Mel

If this person really has seen a side of her that appears to be dangerous then he/she has an obligation to report it.
I hope she does forward it. It sounds like TS is showing her true colors...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

Best,

Mel

Is that a WS poster?  Do you have the WS posters nickname?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2010, 05:19:01 PM »

Originally Posted by mgardner 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »

MORE...

When Tammi Smith's own words are considered ... why is this woman not in jail along with Elizabeth Johnson charged with  custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Janet

++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case
January 15, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.