March 28, 2024, 11:44:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446596 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: January 21, 2010, 12:44:06 PM »

The system was aware that Gabriel Johnson was at risk yet no steps were taken to protect him.

Considering Gabriel is my focus ... I am not about to give Logan a pass.  Outside of the system ... if the blame game is going to be played ... I believe it is Logan's responsibility ... not Bob Johnson ... to have taken the necessary legal steps to assure that Gabriel was not left in the care of his mother.  However ... this young man had his own issues.  Gabriel never stood a chance.  He did not have an advocate.

Think about it.  Logan had ten days between the split and when Elizabeth left for San Antonio.  He did not check up on Gabriel's well-being throughout this timeframe.  Why?   

The following read is a must.

Janet

++++++++

Lost baby born into troubled home life
Jan. 17, 2010 12:00 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6940.1420;num_replies=1431

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: January 21, 2010, 12:46:16 PM »

Sometimes when I try to correct a post as in the above, the type eats up what I am trying to correct and I have to type the whole things again past were it started eating it up.  I don't know what I did that started this and I don't know how to stop it.  Anybody?  TIA

On your keyboard, press "insert" key before typing and editing
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: January 21, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »

Sometimes when I try to correct a post as in the above, the type eats up what I am trying to correct and I have to type the whole things again past were it started eating it up.  I don't know what I did that started this and I don't know how to stop it.  Anybody?  TIA

If you are using IE8 I had the same problem with it.  In fact, I had so many problems with IE that I finally switched for good over to Firefox.

In IE 8 there is a button for campatibility view which is located at the top.. to the right of the address bar and to the left of the refresh button (it looks like a paper that has a green outline and that is ripped in half) That button helped me when I was having problems writing replies.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: January 21, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »

The system was aware that Gabriel Johnson was at risk yet no steps were taken to protect him.

Considering Gabriel is my focus ... I am not about to give Logan a pass.  Outside of the system ... if the blame game is going to be played ... I believe it is Logan's responsibility ... not Bob Johnson ... to have taken the necessary legal steps to assure that Gabriel was not left in the care of his mother.  However ... this young man had his own issues.  Gabriel never stood a chance.  He did not have an advocate.

Think about it.  Logan had ten days between the split and when Elizabeth left for San Antonio.  He did not check up on Gabriel's well-being throughout this timeframe.  Why?   

The following read is a must.

Janet

++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6940.1420;num_replies=1431

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

I think he had tried to get custody of Gabriel in the days before (and even while) EJ fled..
(using Northern Rose's timeline)

ec 8: Fight between EJ and Logan and EJ tells Logan to leave. He does. 
Logan -Last time I saw them was the 8th of December. She wanted me out of the house. And we talked and split up. And I gave him a kiss and put him in his bed. Last time I saw him.
Dec 9: Eliz calls Logan at work and tells him she wants him to relinquish his paternal rights so she can give Gabriel up for adoption. He refuses. Eliz takes Gabriel to the Smiths, then calls LE & says Logan has taken Gabriel & she doesn't know where Gabriel is. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.  A Tempe detective at the Smiths when Gabriel is found sees the papers the Smiths have drawn up about temporary guardianship. Gabriel spends 8 days with the Smiths.
Dec 14 .  an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.  McQueary wrote in his complaint that Johnson hid the baby at a friend's house until police finally found the boy at 3:30 in the morning
Dec 14  - In her petition for custody on Dec. 14, Johnson wrote that there were "two potential fathers," and requested that both McQueary and another man, Craig Cherry, take paternity tests.  Tammi Smith later admits she wrote the name of her first cousin Craig Cherry on the documents. 
Dec 17: Court orders that Logan is Gabriel's father.
Dec 20  - Logan  asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."
Dec 21 - in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

Dec 17 is a saturday.. the next tuesday 20th he asks for temporary full custody and she is already gone by then. I don't know how much right he had to Gabriel before he was confirmed as the father. He tried petitioning the court for custody 2 or 3  times within 7 days and he didnt recieve custody until I think the 28th when EJ failed to appear (and thats after he recieved the death text/call from her)

The only time he can be said not to do anything is from the day they split (12/8) til 12/14 - and even then i don't know if the courts would def. recognize that he was the fater since he wasn't ordered it until 12/17

He may not have been perfect but when he saw things going downhill with her I think he worked fairly hard to get custody of the child.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »

FB

Poster - tammi are you and jack going to the candlelight vigil sunday?

Tammi Peters Smith no, I don't think it's a good idea...
about an hour ago
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: January 21, 2010, 01:12:05 PM »

FB

about an hour ago
Well, finally Tammi got something right.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: January 21, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »

Tempe police get national attention over baby Gabriel case

On network morning shows and cable news interviews, the Tempe Police Department has been thrust into the national limelight thanks to the country's interest in a missing chubby-cheeked baby boy.

The attention, however, comes at a time of turmoil as the department faces massive and unprecedented cuts.

An extensive search and investigation has been under way for three weeks to find 9-month-old Gabriel Johnson, and as resources across the department have been deployed to the cause.

Sgt. Steve Carbajal said he couldn't quantify at this point how much manpower or money has been put into the case, but did say that investigators have literally worked around the clock.

Officers were also sent to San Antonio and Miami to further the investigations there.

In a high-profile case like this, which police believe they will talk about and study for years to come, thrusting so many resources into one investigation can mean stretching personnel - and soon, there could be significantly less personnel to stretch.

A proposal to cut 26 percent of the police department's budget was submitted last week to City Manager Charlie Meyer last week. The proposed cuts include 153 jobs, including 107 sworn officers. That is just under a third of the force. Other city departments also face the possibility of substantial cuts.

"Could we dedicate the same manpower (to a case like the search for Gabriel Johnson)? We would do what the situation dictated, but obviously there's a cost for that," Carbajal said. "It might not be financially, but these cuts impact how we provide services and when we have big investigations like this, it strains our resources."

The department also basked in good publicity last month when it held a press conference to announce arrests in a sweeping drug distribution ring that stretched across the Valley.

The yearlong investigation brought in 130 arrests, including key players in a network tied to the Sinaloa drug cartel in Mexico. It also netted $5.8 million in methamphetamine and cocaine, 20 handguns, five assault rifles, 35 vehicles and $1.5 million in cash. It was the biggest bust ever in the city and the one of the most extensive ever in the county.

Three positions in the narcotics unit that handled the case are up for elimination.

MORE....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/21/20100121tr-missing-baby-gabriel-tempe-police.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: January 21, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »

FB

about an hour ago

You are so right.  My gut is telling me she is not going to be able to resist going and will have her face yet again on the news when the focus should be on Gabriel and the family that loves him. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: January 21, 2010, 01:39:34 PM »

Samantha

Logan knew Elizabeth was a danger to his son.  I cannot comprehend why he allowed Elizabeth to leave with Gabriel.  According to records he knew she was a flight risk.

Why did Logan not attempt to pick up Gabriel from the Smiths?  Why did he not visit his son in that ten day time frame following the split?

Janet

+++++++

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25, has a felony record that includes burglaries dating to 2004 and was in jail on parole violations before and after his son's birth.

<snipped>

In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.

McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.

McQueary wrote in custody documents that he tried to work out their differences, downplaying the order of protection he got against Johnson.

It wasn't enough.

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped.

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

By then, she had been away from her home in a Tempe trailer park for three days.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »

FB

about an hour ago

I agree.

Janet

_____

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: January 21, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »

So, if we go on the theory that the Smiths and EJ planned this elaborate thing, then perhaps EJ's drive to Victoria was to throw LE off, too? And maybe TS's comments about the baby being underground are off, too? I mean, if they really put the baby underground, would they send police in that direction (or was that accidently leaked through her FB post?

Anyway, I hope LE knows way more than we think they do. I am praying LE's saying they're just begging for leads is just to throw off J&T and EJ, letting her think they aren't onto them!?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1451 on: January 21, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »

I could not find any useful information on bus schedules on the Tornado Bus Company website because it is in Spanish only, so as an example I went to Greyhound - and this is what I found.  The bus trip with them fr San Antonio to Fort Myers is 1 day 12 hours - with 3 transfers.  Something tells me she didn't take baby Gabriel (in any condition...drugged or deceased) with her I think she was alone. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: January 21, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »

Tempe PD: Mother’s GPS processed in search for missing boy
Last Update: 5:48 am

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe detectives have processed a GPS device that may have been used by the mother of a missing 8-month-old boy.

Investigators say the information from the GPS, including its origin, cannot be released.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-s-GPS-processed-in-search-for/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: January 21, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »

IMO blaming does not help the recovery of this precious child.  The day of the perfect parent obviously was a generational thing, as some have pointed out how perfectly they parented and thus their children have perfectly parented as well.
Gabriel's father is not perfect as he record clearly indicates, however, he is not even remotely implicated in the disappearance of his son.  When a person "petitions" the court, that does not mean it gets heard the same hour, day, or week.  To assume he sat back with no cares about his son is not factual and IMO mean-spirited.  Blustering about  not giving "a pass" does nothing to help find the child and IMO is insulting to people whose loved ones are still missing and have honestly wondered about the what ifs.  I have never met a parent, grandparent, or guardian who cannot reflect on ways they would have done some things differently . . . and this includes those whose loved ones have disappeared or unfortunately been murdered.
Gabriel's mother and the Smiths should be the focus IMO.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1454 on: January 21, 2010, 02:59:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest! Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

Tornado bus lines told me the trip fron San Antonio to Ft. Myers was 22 hours.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 21, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »

WHY???

According to court papers Logan states that he knew his son's safety was at risk.  According to court records ... Logan knew that Elizabeth was a flight risk.  Why did he ever leave the home without without his son.  It is beyond my comprehension.

According to court records ... following the false kidnapping accusation ... Logan knew that his son was with the Smiths ... not Elizabeth.  There was no love lost between Logan and the Smiths.  Why did he not pick Logan up?  Why did he not visit his son and check on his well-being for ten days?

Janet

++++++++

Tempe PD: Mother in custody, baby still missing after 9 days
January 5, 2010

"She wanted me out of the house and we talked and split up," said McQueary. "I gave him a kiss and put him in his bed, and that was the last time I saw him."

_____

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 21, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »

IMO blaming does not help the recovery of this precious child.  The day of the perfect parent obviously was a generational thing, as some have pointed out how perfectly they parented and thus their children have perfectly parented as well.
Gabriel's father is not perfect as he record clearly indicates, however, he is not even remotely implicated in the disappearance of his son.  When a person "petitions" the court, that does not mean it gets heard the same hour, day, or week.  To assume he sat back with no cares about his son is not factual and IMO mean-spirited.  Blustering about  not giving "a pass" does nothing to help find the child and IMO is insulting to people whose loved ones are still missing and have honestly wondered about the what ifs.  I have never met a parent, grandparent, or guardian who cannot reflect on ways they would have done some things differently . . . and this includes those whose loved ones have disappeared or unfortunately been murdered.

I have to agree... how is bashing Logan going to help anything? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1457 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »

I could not find any useful information on bus schedules on the Tornado Bus Company website because it is in Spanish only, so as an example I went to Greyhound - and this is what I found.  The bus trip with them fr San Antonio to Fort Myers is 1 day 12 hours - with 3 transfers.  Something tells me she didn't take baby Gabriel (in any condition...drugged or deceased) with her I think she was alone. 

Edit to fix quote.  MB

Mission, If you still have this pulled up in a window, click of the schedule number and it will give you an itinerary. I can bet you there is a huge lay over in Atlanta Ga. I took a bus trip a few yrs back from S.C. to Texas, Never, never will I ever do it again. We had a 5 hr lay over in Atlanta on the way out and 7 hrs on the way back.....It is a miserable trip. We stopped about every two hours at terminals across the states.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:35:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1458 on: January 21, 2010, 03:09:10 PM »

Sister, Thank you for this post. I couldn't agree more.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: January 21, 2010, 03:12:23 PM »

The following words of Tammi Smith gives me hope that Gabriel Johnson was not killed by his mother.  This woman is not stupid ... she could have looked up public records that raised red flags regarding Elizabeth Johnson credibility.  I have not seen one court record that implies that Gabriel's safety was at risk with his father.  I have not seen one court record that implies that Elizabeth reported any abuse in regards to Logan.

I suspect that Gabriel not being found may imply there are big bucks in it for the Smiths.

Janet

++++++

Tempe PD: Mother in custody, baby still missing after 9 days
January 5, 2010

"She's completely innocent," said Tammi Fay Smith, who wanted to adopt Gabriel. "She loves that baby, and just wants to find a good home for that baby. As a mother, I commend her."

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.