April 26, 2024, 05:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448193 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: January 21, 2010, 03:15:36 PM »

Sometimes when I try to correct a post as in the above, the type eats up what I am trying to correct and I have to type the whole things again past were it started eating it up.  I don't know what I did that started this and I don't know how to stop it.  Anybody?  TIA

If you are using IE8 I had the same problem with it.  In fact, I had so many problems with IE that I finally switched for good over to Firefox.

Thanks Klaas.
Edit-was going to fix quotes, but nevermind.  MB
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:37:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: January 21, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »

Bananas and SuzieQ, I think some should be grateful they have no knowledge of child custody cases, visitation, petitions, paternity cases, etc.  One can't simply go get a child -- unfortunately, it doesn't work that way and regretably, it's not that simple.

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: January 21, 2010, 03:17:38 PM »

Samantha

Logan knew Elizabeth was a danger to his son.  I cannot comprehend why he allowed Elizabeth to leave with Gabriel.  According to records he knew she was a flight risk.

Why did Logan not attempt to pick up Gabriel from the Smiths?  Why did he not visit his son in that ten day time frame following the split?

Janet

+++++++

Lost baby born into troubled home life
Jan. 17, 2010 12:00 AM

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25, has a felony record that includes burglaries dating to 2004 and was in jail on parole violations before and after his son's birth.

<snipped>

In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.

McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.

McQueary wrote in custody documents that he tried to work out their differences, downplaying the order of protection he got against Johnson.

It wasn't enough.

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped.

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

By then, she had been away from her home in a Tempe trailer park for three days.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Considering he wasn't proven Gabriels father til the 17th (a day or two before EJ fled), taking Gabriel from EJ or the Smiths anytime before that would have probably caused the cops to be called and possibly brought on kidnapping charges or interference with custody charges (considering EJ already falsely accused him of kidnapping earlier while she hid Gabriel at the Smiths, I'd assume Logan would be careful about that)

He went through the proper Legal channels trying to obtain custody after EJ and him broke up. He went to court numerous times between 12/14 and 12/30 trying to obtain custody and be proven the father.

I am absolutely sure EJ would have continued her efforts to adopt Gabriel out (legally or illegally) and, short of kidnapping Gabriel himself, there was little he could legally do until the court allowed it. As soon as he was proven the father - 2 days after he asked for full custody and wasn't awarded it til after the EJs text/phone call about killing the baby. (I think.. im assuming when she didnt' show to the 12/28 he recieved custody?)

EJ was on a mission to adopt this baby out and would have done everything she could to keep Gabriel away from Logan..  The only way for her not to see Gabriel was for Logan to get full custody, which he didnt in time.... short of that the only way for Logan to get Gabriel away would be kidnapping. And without knowledge of what will happen in the future, there's no way he could've done it and not gotten in trouble and probably lose his son because of it... therefore giving EJ complete access
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: January 21, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »

Samantha, well said.  Continued prayers for Gabriel.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: January 21, 2010, 03:25:53 PM »

I have to agree... how is bashing Logan going to help anything? 

... and neither is undermining Bob Johnson ... Elizabeth's grandfather.

My point is ... if outside of the Smiths and Elizabeth ... the blame game is being played in regards to how these tragic events were allowed to unfold ... Logan should not be given a pass.

bananas ... I could quote post after post that has been submitted on this forum that questions Bob Johnson role the entire scenario.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: January 21, 2010, 03:30:20 PM »

I will say, I sure wish grandpa would have called the police that his car had been stolen, this may have never happened. Elizabeth was only taking the car for an appointment, so grandpa must have been concerned that his car and Elizabeth and Gabriel didn't come back. At least I would think so.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: January 21, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »

Thank you, sorry I didnt mean to rant and do agree with others that the blame game doesnt help fidn Gabriel.. I didnt mean to continue it Smile.  I just get so passionate about him being missing and how helpless Logan must feel, after trying his hardest to get custody, knowing that EJ wasn't well and Gabriel was in danger.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: January 21, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »

I will say, I sure wish grandpa would have called the police that his car had been stolen, this may have never happened. Elizabeth was only taking the car for an appointment, so grandpa must have been concerned that his car and Elizabeth and Gabriel didn't come back. At least I would think so.

NoRose, on this I agree, but even so, he can't be "blamed" for what Elizabeth has done with Gabriel and in my opinion via the Smiths.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: January 21, 2010, 03:37:40 PM »

Thank you, sorry I didnt mean to rant and do agree with others that the blame game doesnt help fidn Gabriel.. I didnt mean to continue it Smile.  I just get so passionate about him being missing and how helpless Logan must feel, after trying his hardest to get custody, knowing that EJ wasn't well and Gabriel was in danger.

No apology needed.  I understand your passion and my prayers are for Logan as well.  As we have read over and over on these and other threads, the pain of a parent goes beyond words.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: January 21, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »

no rose colored glasses

What am I not getting?  Would you have left your home ... left your precious child in the care of a spouse you believed could cause him/her harm.

Questioning the actions of one who had to God-given responsibility to protect his son is not bashing.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

By then, she had been away from her home in a Tempe trailer park for three days.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: January 21, 2010, 03:43:31 PM »

... and neither is undermining Bob Johnson ... Elizabeth's grandfather.

My point is ... if outside of the Smiths and Elizabeth ... the blame game is being played in regards to how these tragic events were allowed to unfold ... Logan should not be given a pass.

bananas ... I could quote post after post that has been submitted on this forum that questions Bob Johnson role the entire scenario.

Janet

Those posts did not come form me.  I do not blame anyone other than Elizabeth and POSSIBLY Tammi and Jack Smith for what has happened.

bananas-one of the quotes does belong to you, but it was in reply to a post sister made, and it would appear to me sisters quote was snipped.    My error -Muffy Everyone needs to be very careful about snipping portions out of others posts, as this can change the meaning and intent of the post as the poster intended.  Or even rearranging quotes, posts and snips...JMHO  AND any time a snip is taken out of a quote, it is etiquette to indicate it is snipped.

Here is the original:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6940.msg1058622#msg1058622
IMO blaming does not help the recovery of this precious child.  The day of the perfect parent obviously was a generational thing, as some have pointed out how perfectly they parented and thus their children have perfectly parented as well.
Gabriel's father is not perfect as he record clearly indicates, however, he is not even remotely implicated in the disappearance of his son.  When a person "petitions" the court, that does not mean it gets heard the same hour, day, or week.  To assume he sat back with no cares about his son is not factual and IMO mean-spirited.  Blustering about  not giving "a pass" does nothing to help find the child and IMO is insulting to people whose loved ones are still missing and have honestly wondered about the what ifs.  I have never met a parent, grandparent, or guardian who cannot reflect on ways they would have done some things differently . . . and this includes those whose loved ones have disappeared or unfortunately been murdered.
Gabriel's mother and the Smiths should be the focus IMO.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:59:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: January 21, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »

In hindsight ... I believe Gabriel's great grandfather wishes he had.  In highsight ... I believe that Logan wishes he had made different choices.

Janet

_____

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1472 on: January 21, 2010, 03:45:44 PM »

I could not find any useful information on bus schedules on the Tornado Bus Company website because it is in Spanish only, so as an example I went to Greyhound - and this is what I found.  The bus trip with them fr San Antonio to Fort Myers is 1 day 12 hours - with 3 transfers.  Something tells me she didn't take baby Gabriel (in any condition...drugged or deceased) with her I think she was alone. 

Edit to fix quote.  MB

Mission, If you still have this pulled up in a window, click of the schedule number and it will give you an itinerary. I can bet you there is a huge lay over in Atlanta Ga. I took a bus trip a few yrs back from S.C. to Texas, Never, never will I ever do it again. We had a 5 hr lay over in Atlanta on the way out and 7 hrs on the way back.....It is a miserable trip. We stopped about every two hours at terminals across the states.
You are right Darla - numerous stops and on this schedule it was an 1 hr in New Orleans and 2 1/4 hours in Tallahassee - I don't blame you for saying you will never do that again.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: January 21, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »

no rose colored glasses

What am I not getting?  Would you have left your home ... left your precious child in the care of a spouse you believed could cause him/her harm.

Questioning the actions of one who had to God-given responsibility to protect his son is not bashing.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

Let's please not squabble over who is to blame.... I meant nothing bad at all.  Maybe bashing was not the best choice of words... but honestly, I didn't mean anything by it or towards you.

If he was not on the birth certificate as the father, he could not in all legality take Gabriel with him without the mother being able to claim he kidnapped him.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: January 21, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »

Thanks to all you guys who helped me.  You're good monkeys.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1475 on: January 21, 2010, 04:00:14 PM »

Bananas and SuzieQ, I think some should be grateful they have no knowledge of child custody cases, visitation, petitions, paternity cases, etc.  One can't simply go get a child -- unfortunately, it doesn't work that way and regretably, it's not that simple.

Sister - I agree with you. I know that you can not jsut go and a kid - even one that is yours. When my hubby's ex would be hitting the kids or letting her dog bite and jump on them or letting her child molesting father have at them he could not get them just be going over there. Even when the cops were called to help him the cops had to let his ex keep them until the court's would rule one way or the other, I also know in Michigan, when a guy signs an affidavit of parentage ( saying he is the dad and putting his name on the birth cert) the mother is assumed to have custody until a court rules otherwise - even if they live together. So while I know Logan was not perfect, his hands were tied and I think when he finally realized that Gabriel was in trouble with her it was too late.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1476 on: January 21, 2010, 04:01:04 PM »

Something bugging me....Logan and EJ lived in an apt. and had to move to another when she destroyed the first one. They broke up on Dec. She says she owns the mobile home that she is renting a room in. When did she buy this home and why  did she and Logan not live in it instead of renting an apt.?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: January 21, 2010, 04:06:35 PM »

Something bugging me....Logan and EJ lived in an apt. and had to move to another when she destroyed the first one. They broke up on Dec. She says she owns the mobile home that she is renting a room in. When did she buy this home and why  did she and Logan not live in it instead of renting an apt.?

Good question Darla.  I never even thought of it... but hey yeah what is up with that?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: January 21, 2010, 04:06:55 PM »

Muffy, thank you for saying about the snipping -- it's one of my peeves that folks assume we can't read.  I have noticed before some will snip a comment from another thread to try and prove their point or that they have "support".  Just plain silly.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: January 21, 2010, 04:08:10 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

+++++++

Let's please not squabble over who is to blame.... I meant nothing bad at all.  Maybe bashing was not the best choice of words... but honestly, I didn't mean anything by it or towards you.

If he was not on the birth certificate as the father, he could not in all legality take Gabriel with him without the mother being able to claim he kidnapped him.

an angelic monkey

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.