April 18, 2024, 11:58:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447712 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: January 23, 2010, 10:51:49 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith What can we do to keep his picture posted on TV daily???? Should we lie,cheat steal???? We've put ourselves out there for all the vultures to eat us in order to get his picture seen as much as possible...I can't think of anything else! Please HELP! I want Gabriel found so badly that I would be "so happy" if they arrested me, cause I know that "HE" ... would be all over the News again and maybe someone who hadn't seen it before may come forward with a shred of something that will lead to finding him! I'm willing to do anything and everything to have him found!!! Please send me ideas on what I should do....Help us find baby Gabriel!!!!!!! Thank you and God bless.....
9 hours ago

Sorry, she would be happy if they arrested her.  I think LE should make her wishes come true and make her happy           

She's already done that lol. Is this on her regular FB or the Gabriel FB? Cause I would sure love to send her some ideas on what to do to help. I don't see where putting her smiling ,lying ass on tv everyday is helping either.

Her regular FB seems she can not restrain herself and goes on a few rants a day now. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1721 on: January 23, 2010, 10:53:32 PM »

Has anyone checked to see how many of the Healing Waterz places there are in San Antonio, and who runs them?
Might could link her to someone on her friends list. I haven't had much time the last few days.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:10 PM »

Well I guess I will keep my ideas to myself since there is no way I am asking her to be friends. She has been running off at the mouth since this started.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: January 23, 2010, 10:55:20 PM »

FB

Poster
maybe you can help by donating money to his reward...You had said at one time that 5 thousand was to little right?Tell the police that maybe they should try to make a deal with EJ so maybe she will talk right now she feels she is going away for 20 years so in her mind she doesnt feel that talking is going to help her they need to try to make it ... See Moregood for her that MAYBE she will talk......I think that maybe Logan going and seeing her will make a difference but he isnt sure...All we can do is keep spreading the word that he is missing and keep his face out there....God I ask you to please help Gabriel find his way home.....Praying for a good outcome...
9 hours ago

Different Poster
I AGREE WITH LAYLA. TAMMI, MONEY TALKS. JUST KEEP POSTING THE PHOTOS OF GABRIEL AND ASKING YOUR THOUSANDS OF FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME, PRINT FLERS AND POST THEM. BY THE WAY, EVEN THOUGH I FEEL YOU HAD A HAND IN KEEPING GABRIEL FROM HIS DADDY, I MUST SAY THE PHOTOS OF HIM WHILE IN YOUR CARE SHOW A HAPPY, LOVED WELL KEPT BABY. I AM WORRIED ABOUT HOW ... HANNAH IS HANDLING HER BABY BROTHER NOT BEING THERE. HOW HAVE YOU EXPLAINED TO HER ONE MINUTE SHE HAS A BABY BROTHER AND THE NEXT HE IS GONE? IS SHE GETTING COUNSELING? TY. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND MAY THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE.

Tammi Peters Smith
Dana,Hannah is fine without him because her best friend has been over to visit so much! We told her from the beginning that he wasn't her baby brother,but she kept calling him that anyway, so it became his nick name! Elizabeth wanted us to change his name.....As far as money...we live day to day just like the rest of America.....God bless....

Poster 3
I don't live in a home as fine as yours. I don't own my own business. I don't drive a hummer or have a timeshare in Mexico. I work everyday and scrape by just to support my family but I am willing to give toward the reward and I can't understand why you wouldn't. You held this sweety in your arms. No one is saying you have to give a huge amount. Just show your intentions of wanting him found.

This was a good one this morning as well.  I missed grabbing her last reply which was something along the lines of they live pay cheque to pay cheque and are just managing to get by.  THEN WHY WOULD YOU WANT ANOTHER BABY !!!!!!  They cost money to feed, clothe, Dr's, school, sports.......etc. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: January 23, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »

Has anyone checked to see how many of the Healing Waterz places there are in San Antonio, and who runs them?
Might could link her to someone on her friends list. I haven't had much time the last few days.

The place she got accredited is one block away from Homegate Suites.  I have not checked for power flushing places with easy access beds and aroma therapy. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: January 23, 2010, 10:59:10 PM »

Oh wow, I have missed alot. I beg to differ with her when she says she did not say Gabriel was Hannah's brother. She had it all over her FB.

If they are living paycheck to paycheck, maybe they need to downsize that mansion a little. Yep she definitely needs some colonic treatments.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: January 23, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »

Tissue Alert

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:31 PM »

Oh wow, I have missed alot. I beg to differ with her when she says she did not say Gabriel was Hannah's brother. She had it all over her FB.

If they are living paycheck to paycheck, maybe they need to downsize that mansion a little. Yep she definitely needs some colonic treatments.

And she captioned the pictures
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: January 23, 2010, 11:04:25 PM »

snipped from Northern's post.

Tammi Peters Smith
Dana,Hannah is fine without him because her best friend has been over to visit so much! We told her from the beginning that he wasn't her baby brother,but she kept calling him that anyway, so it became his nick name! Elizabeth wanted us to change his name.....As far as money...we live day to day just like the rest of America.....God bless....

she is saying Hannah was calling him baby brother, so it became his nickname, EJ wanted them to change his name......I guess they were going to change it to baby brother. What a stupid statement.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: January 23, 2010, 11:10:51 PM »

Poster
WHERE IS GABRIEL GIVE HIM BACK NOW TIME IS RUNNING OUT AND IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING GIVE IT UP BECAUSE WHOM EVER HAS HIM IS ABOUT TO LOOSE ALL THEY HAVE CHILDREN BUISNESS'S HOMES ALL YOU EVER WORKED SO HARD TO HAVE IS GOING TO BE GONE JUST LIKE THIS BABY DUE TO SOME ONE HIDING HIM I KNOW HE IS ALIVE AND THIS PERSON OR PEO......PLE ARE TRYING TO KEEP HIM YOU CANT HIDE HIM FOREVER SOMEONE IS GOING TO BREAK AND I PRAY ELIZABETH TELLS THE TRUTH CAUSE WE ALL THINK WE KNOW THE TRUTH WE JUST NEED TO HEAR IT FROM HER,SHE WILL BREAK I FEEL IT'S COMMING REAL SOON SO BE READY CAUSE GOD IS WATCHING AND HE HIMSELF IS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO COME FORWARD SO IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE OPEN YOUR MOUTH.IT HAS BEEN TO LONG AND THIS IS SAD FOR US ALL WHO HAVE GROWN TO LOVE THIS BABY WE HAVE NEVER MET...SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO GET MY WORD ACCROSS...GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

Tammi Peters Smith
Please don't wright ugly things like that on my wall...Trying to put pressure on me to tell something that I don't know is not helping to find Gabriel...I work very hard with media investigators every day at trying to find him and I don't need nor deserve people like you trying to stress me out and publicly ... See Moremaking me look bad. I know you want to find him too, but you can't just seek out to hurt others (this is hurting all my children) because you think they had something to do with this. Remember, God is in control......

Poster
No Tammi your wrong I know how your children whom dont live with you feel and wow you must feel some guilt if this bothered you huh?It wasnt directed to you I even put it on Logans page and guess what He didnt send me anything like you have so sorry to tell you it was not directed twoards you we are just so tired of... See More not being able to get him home so dont write me and say that I think your children are involved honey we all know how your youngest son feels about you and nobody has said anything about your children being involved......

Tammi Peters Smith
i didn't say anything about my children being involved. I said this is hurting my children. I don't feel guilty, I did everything in power to get Elizabeth to come back here after we found a phone number for her in San Antonio...But people keep blogging on my wall saying to tell them where he is. I have no ... See Moreclue where he is! I can't take the stress in my life of ugly posts in my house on my computer anymore...If it's not positive, i will delete it, and it's not because of guilt. Our family has been crucified and we can't take any more punches when we were the one's trying to get her to do the right thing legally...

Poster
I wont post anyhting else on your page I will stick to Logans page that seems to be where everyone went anyway sorry it's sad that thats the only thing you do is wait for people to post an ugly post then delete it and come on 2 or 3 times a day to copy and paste the pic of baby Gab...Like all these people have said ... See Moremaybe you should sit back as Logan has and stay away from the media,people say you just want your 15 min's of fame at first I really thought you had nothing to do with this but omg people have really dug some dirty dirt up on you and I have to say I really in my heart think you have something to do with this you tell me Tammi what does your son mean when he says what he has said on myspace about you suing your own children huh?Tammi remember it is in gods hands and I pray your hands are clean ,yes I am angry because there is a baby missing and he needs to be found today...........
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 23, 2010, 11:17:04 PM »

She just added two more friends so she is still online.  Wonder if she is still in rant mode.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: January 23, 2010, 11:22:05 PM »

Northern, has that picture of Gabriel crying been posted before? It says it is one of the last pics taken of him. That one pic just tears my heart out. God Bless that Precious baby boy. I know one thing for sure ...if he is in Heaven my friend Pat is already rocking him.And playing ring around the roses with all the kids.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: January 23, 2010, 11:23:07 PM »

She just added two more friends so she is still online.  Wonder if she is still in rant mode.

HeHe why don't you see? You know kind of tick her off.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: January 23, 2010, 11:27:56 PM »

Somebody beat me to it 

tammi, i have a question why are you not responding to anyones questions regarding baby gabriel? i mean if you have nothin to hide and had nothin to do with this sweet little baby's dissapearance it looks like to me that you wouldnt mind answering questions, i mean afterall you did set up a page that you said is for hi...m which it isnt it is just for you like always????????????????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 23, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »

Northern, has that picture of Gabriel crying been posted before? It says it is one of the last pics taken of him. That one pic just tears my heart out. God Bless that Precious baby boy. I know one thing for sure ...if he is in Heaven my friend Pat is already rocking him.And playing ring around the roses with all the kids.

I have no idea where it came from.  The car seat is different than the other ones.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: January 23, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »

I have no idea where it came from.  The car seat is different than the other ones.
Edit to fix quote. MB

I didn't catch that ...let me go look again.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:00:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: January 23, 2010, 11:53:05 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Psalm 23...The Lord is my shepherd. He gives me what I need. He lets me lie down in fields of green grass. He leads me beside quiet waters. He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths for the honor of his name. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid. You, God, are with me. your shepherd's rod and staff ... See Morecomfort me. You prepare a feast for me right in front of my enemies. You pour oil on my head. My cup runs over. i am sure that your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. And i will live in the house of the Lord forever.
21 minutes ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: January 24, 2010, 12:06:01 AM »

Carseats
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: January 24, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »

Northern....I went back through that youtube 3 times. He looks in that pic and the next one to have on that little blue onesie that he had on on the bed. But what caught my attention and I looked 3 times. The baby with Santa looks different than Gabriel. Look at the eyebrows.

Oh and I see Tammi does not know Psalms 23. Or that is just her take on it.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: January 24, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »

Somebody beat me to it 

tammi, i have a question why are you not responding to anyones questions regarding baby gabriel? i mean if you have nothin to hide and had nothin to do with this sweet little baby's dissapearance it looks like to me that you wouldnt mind answering questions, i mean afterall you did set up a page that you said is for hi...m which it isnt it is just for you like always????????????????

And her response

Tammi Peters Smith
I don't even have time to work in my own Company right now,because I am working 12 to 16 hours a day with media investigators to help find baby Gabriel. I don't have time to answer the hundreds of emails that come in. God knows the truth and that's all that matters. I pray to God they find him ASAP and I pray God will forgive all the bullies (including you) that have harassed me and my family during this horrific time! May God truly forgive and bless you and your family.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.