April 20, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447797 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1740 on: January 24, 2010, 12:10:03 AM »

The first car seat looks like one of the infant seats that are rear facing and can be detached and used as a carrier.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: January 24, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »

Northern....I went back through that youtube 3 times. He looks in that pic and the next one to have on that little blue onesie that he had on on the bed. But what caught my attention and I looked 3 times. The baby with Santa looks different than Gabriel. Look at the eyebrows.

Oh and I see Tammi does not know Psalms 23. Or that is just her take on it.

The santa pic is Gabriel.  There is a series of them on Tammi's FB and near the end he is crying and reaching out to leave Santa's lap.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: January 24, 2010, 12:17:20 AM »

My brain is mush as far as remembering anything tonight. Maybe tomorrow night I can read back and get caught up.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: January 24, 2010, 12:21:32 AM »

here is the carseat that the Smiths had him in. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: January 24, 2010, 12:22:11 AM »

I am praying that he is found soon, but my hopes are just about gone. It is just so heartbreaking. We had a young mother here in S.C. shake her 5 month old to death because the baby would not stop crying while she was playing computer games.  Said she might have accidently hit it's head on the monitor.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: January 24, 2010, 12:24:15 AM »

here is the carseat that the Smiths had him in. 

Ok that is one in the sequence with him crying. So then he was with Tammi in that heartbreaking pic. And the fool snapping his pic instead of getting him out and comforting him. Oh gosh I get madder by the minute.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: January 24, 2010, 12:26:08 AM »

My head is spinning right now reading about a certain person and her adoption agency and embryo selling in Texas. 

Read this first  http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-06-07/news/ringing-up-baby/1
(and it is a long read but a must read)

<snipped>
In Texas, only a parent, guardian or licensed child-placing agency can act as an intermediary between adoptive and expectant parents. And only a licensed child-placing agency can advertise to place, provide or obtain a child. (The Texas Family Code, as it pertains to adoptions, defines "child" as a person under the age of 18 and does not say anything about embryos.)

Then I found a cached page on one of her "adoption agencies" with interesting comments
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:FNLwYbJK3FAJ:www.zoominfo.com/people/Ryan_Jennalee_1277328485.aspx+abigail%27s+silver+spoon+adoptions+texas&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

The Texas adoption agencies that this lady is affiliated with are:

San Antonio's Abraham Center of Life with offices in Texas and California, is described as an "advertising service" that refers interested parties to facilities that can meet their needs for egg donation, surrogacy or embryo donation

A Silver Spoon Adoptions
"A Abagails [sic] Silver Spoon Adoption" and the A-less "Abagails Silver Spoon Adoptions," is an advertising service for the adoption of full-blown human beings.

This woman still has my interest on overdrive.  She did embryos as well as adoption.  From everything I have read her adoptions are not easy to trace as she advertises in one state. takes the baby to another state, etc.  With Tammi being all over the surrogate sites I am betting she ran across at least one of her companies
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: January 24, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »

I'll help you dig some more tomorrow night. If we can find just one connection to Tammi in San Antonio other than the place she got her degree maybe we can get somewhere. I think I am going to call it a night, has been a really long day here. Have a good night and will TTyl.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: January 24, 2010, 12:33:31 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith
Psalm 23...The Lord is my shepherd. He gives me what I need. He lets me lie down in fields of green grass. He leads me beside quiet waters. He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths for the honor of his name. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid. You, God, are with me. your shepherd's rod and staff ... See Morecomfort me. You prepare a feast for me right in front of my enemies. You pour oil on my head. My cup runs over. i am sure that your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. And i will live in the house of the Lord forever.
21 minutes ago

She is taking great liberty with this Psalm.  I just checked a translation and it is not the King James version, God's Word Translation, Good News Bible or the New Revised Standard Version.  It is Tammi's version.  I have heard this at funerals. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: January 24, 2010, 12:34:13 AM »

I'll help you dig some more tomorrow night. If we can find just one connection to Tammi in San Antonio other than the place she got her degree maybe we can get somewhere. I think I am going to call it a night, has been a really long day here. Have a good night and will TTyl.

Good night and God Bless
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: January 24, 2010, 12:46:58 AM »

Ya right, it was just a nickname
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: January 24, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »

Another couple looking for a baby on Craigslist - Victoria TX ( I have omitted their website but you can see it at the link)

Couple hoping to adopt

Date: 2010-01-21, 11:24AM CST
Reply to: sale-ecw5j-1563507054@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hey Everyone-
We are trying to get the word out about our family & our desire to adopt a baby. We have an adopted little boy who is 17 months old & we are hoping to adopt another baby so that he can have a sibling. I am including our web site. We found our son through some neighbor's coworkers who knew a woman who was pregnant & was choosing adoption & know that it just takes one person passing on our information to lead to a life- changing miracle for us! We can not have biological children & we really want our son to have a playmate & sibling! Please Please pass on our information to anyone you may know who may be experiencing an unwanted or crisis pregnancy. We are hoping to have a private open adoption through a reputable attorney & would love to have an ongoing open relationship with a birth mom/birth family. In a private adoption, the birth mom gets to make the decisions & can get to know the adoptive couple & be as involved as she chooses instead of an agency making the decisions. Thank you so much for your time!

Sincerely,
Kenya & David

http://victoriatx.craigslist.org/wan/1563507054.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: January 24, 2010, 01:17:55 AM »

Really weird that the San Antonio Items Wanted on Craigslist jump from Thur Dec 24 to Sat Nov 28 with all the days in between missing  .  Wonder if LE has found something on there and asked to have the days taken down?

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/wan/index2200.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: January 24, 2010, 01:38:13 AM »

Focus of lost-baby case shifts to what-ifs
Police weigh how to deal with mother if child is never found

Though the search for Gabriel Johnson continues, questions have turned to what happens to the missing baby's mother, Elizabeth, if the child is never found.

"We have to look at: Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel like she said she did?" said Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe Police spokesman.

Johnson originally told former boyfriend Logan McQueary 25, the boy's father, in text messages and phone calls that she smothered the boy, stuffed him in a baby bag and left him in a dumpster on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill the child.

While police initially believed the child was alive, signs supporting that conclusion have weakened and new tips have slowed, authorities said.

Elizabeth Johnson has refused to speak to investigators, and without a body, prosecuting a homicide case is difficult. So far, she has been charged in Maricopa County with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Suspects have been arrested in only a handful of missing-body cases in Maricopa County. Some cases have been successfully prosecuted, usually aided by a confession and extensive forensic evidence. Other cases never result in charges, even if police believe they know who committed the crime.

Investigators, including a team from Tempe, have searched dumpsters in San Antonio, where the child was last photographed. So far, there has been no luck in finding Gabriel or his body.

Anything else police might have found, they are keeping close to the vest.

Statements of murder

After telling her ex-boyfriend she had killed the child, Johnson said she was leaving the country, according to court documents. She said she would call McQueary to tell him where he could find the "blue-colored" baby.

While those statements give detectives investigative leads, experts consider it debatable whether they would hold up in court.

"Generally, there has to be some sort of corroborating evidence," said attorney Dale Baich, with the Federal Public Defender's Office in Phoenix, who specializes in matters of habeas corpus. "I'm not sure making those statements by itself would be enough. There may be explanations and reasons why she would say what she said."

Johnson recanted the statement in an interview with a local television station, saying she only claimed to have killed the boy to get back at his father for "ruining my life." She said she gave the child to a couple she met in a park in San Antonio.

But police keep returning to the possibility that Johnson killed her son, especially as other leads of him being alive run out.

To corroborate the initial statements, police would need evidence that could include the child's body before they could pursue homicide charges. Without his body, the prosecution must somehow prove the boy is dead.

3 cases, 3 outcomes

"In court, the prosecutor has to tell a story to the jury, and the problem with not having a body is you're missing part of the story," said retired Tempe Police Detective Allen Reed.

Reed was the lead detective in the case of Cookie Jacobson of Tempe, who disappeared in 1998. The Police Department has long believed her 16-year-old son killed her and enlisted his 13-year-old sister to help dispose of the body. But no charges have been filed.

Classmates heard the teenager talk about wanting to kill his mother. Results from a polygraph test suggested the boy had lied to police.

In an interview with police, he said he found his mother dead in her room and with the help of his younger sister, wrapped Jacobson's body in a yellow sheet and placed it in a garbage container in an alley near their home. Police found Jacobson's blood in the garbage can.

It wasn't enough evidence. Police arrested the two siblings, but the County Attorney's Office ordered their release because of a lack of evidence. About 32 police and public works employees sifted through trash at the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, but never found the body.

The lack of a body, Reed said, meant police could never determine exactly how she was killed.

In a second, more recent case, prosecutors in 2002 persuaded a jury to convict David Lamar Anthony of Peoria of killing his wife and her two children, without a confession or the three missing bodies. Prosecutors painted Anthony as a cheating husband who molested his stepdaughter. They also found a 2-by 3-foot stain of his wife's blood under the carpet in the family's home office.

The verdict was knocked down by the Arizona Supreme Court, which ruled the molestation accusations should not have been included as evidence. A construction crew has since dug up the bodies in two 55-gallon drums. It's unclear how evidence from the bodies will be used in the second trial. The children were unidentifiable, but their mother's body was intact and showed signs of blunt-force trauma.

In an Ahwatukee Foothills case, a 13-year-old was convicted of second-degree murder in 1997 for shooting a friend and waiting two hours for him to die before stuffing him in a trash bin. Police searched landfills but never found the body. Jeremy Bach admitted shooting the boy but claimed it was an accident. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison.

Unfazed by accusations

Elizabeth Johnson, however, doesn't seem concerned about the possibility of being charged with homicide, said her grandfather, Bob Johnson. He visited Elizabeth in jail on Jan. 14 and has spoken to her on the phone about every other day since, he said.

"At this point, it's common sense that the longer something like this drags out, the worse it looks for the victim, in this case Gabriel," he said. "But I don't think she would have harmed the child, let alone killed him, and have the attitude she has."

Bob Johnson said his granddaughter seems convinced the most serious charges she is facing, kidnapping and child abuse, won't be lessened if the boy is found alive.

"I tell her the easiest way for her to get out of here, the fastest way for her to get out, is to tell them where Gabriel is at," Bob Johnson said. "The quicker he shows up alive, the quicker you can get out of here."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/24/20100124baby0124.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: January 24, 2010, 01:38:42 AM »

Really weird that the San Antonio Items Wanted on Craigslist jump from Thur Dec 24 to Sat Nov 28 with all the days in between missing  .  Wonder if LE has found something on there and asked to have the days taken down?

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/wan/index2200.html

Good catch, has to be something like that!  I'm glad!
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1755 on: January 24, 2010, 03:18:22 AM »

Was Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson Sold by His Own Mother?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2624651/was_missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_sold.html?cat=8

Speculation on "Nancy Grace" Shows that Investigators Finding Money Trail Not Adding Up

One of the more disturbing suppositions to come from the convoluted information that has been presented about missing Gabriel Johnson's case is that his mother may have actually sold him. Since she recanted her story in Florida that she killed the 8-month-old child, something she now claims she said in a pique of "revenge" against the baby's father that she says "ruined her life," a few of the details surrounding Elizabeth Johnson's dash to Florida, at least according to analysts on HLN's "Nancy Grace," are not "adding up." Investigators are putting together a money trail and it appears that Elizabeth Johnson may have had quite a bit more money when she left San Antonio without little Gabriel Johnson -- because she certainly had more than she should have when she was arrested in Florida.

According to Matt Zarrell, producer of "Nancy Grace," Elizabeth Johnson put together several hundred dollars for her sudden cross-country run. She sold her dogs for a couple hundred dollars. She took in a renter for $400 or $500. She sold her laptop computer. But, according to Zarrell, police are saying that "the numbers just don`t add up." After adding up Johnson's hotel costs (she stayed in San Antonio hotels for at least five days), gas for the trip to San Antonio, the bus ticket to Miami, the visits to salons (which included manicures and pedicures) and expensive shopping sprees when she arrived in Florida, authorities believe that Johnson spent far more than can be accounted for. What is more, when she was arrested in Florida on the warrant for custodial interference (she failed to appear at a custody hearing with Gabriel on December 28), she had nearly $500 in cash on her person.

Although investigators, which include various Arizona and Texas police agencies and the FBI, aren't openly speculating, when they say that the money isn't adding up and the person of interest has more than can readily be accounted for, there is the possibility that authorities may be pursuing the idea that Elizabeth Johnson might have sold baby Gabriel, which might account for the extra cash.

Nancy Grace also mentioned, after Matt Zarrell ran down Johnson's finances, that on December 27, Elizabeth Johnson logged onto MySpace and typed "Kiss my A-S-S suckers". Certainly the attitude of someone who seems to have gotten away with something.

But what?

The last day anyone other his mother saw baby Gabriel alive was December 26. A babysitter that Elizabeth hired off of Craigslist told police that she watched the baby in San Antonio.

Did Elizabeth Johnson step out the day after Christmas and set up a transaction? Did she actually sell baby Gabriel? Is that where she got the extra money that authorities are having a difficult time balancing with her spending? Or did she just have some extra cash squirreled away that she took with her when she left on her trip? If that is the case, did she really just give away her son to a couple of strangers in a San Antonio park?

Or did she kill him and head on to Florida to enjoy herself, which, by all indications, she seems to have done. Until she was arrested, that is.

But Elizabeth Johnson is not talking. She has insisted that baby Gabriel is still alive, but that could be just so much misdirection to keep a murder charge from being added to the charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference she already faces.

Which leaves investigators still wondering: Where is baby Gabriel Johnson?

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1756 on: January 24, 2010, 09:15:17 AM »

That video of Gabriel broke my heart. He looked so loved and care for until Mommy took him - then he looks sick and sad. I feel so bad for Dad. No matter what his past was, he seemed to love the baby.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: January 24, 2010, 09:49:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys!  Been lurking.  Want so much for Gabriel to be found.  Saw this and thought I'd post it.
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Exclusive-Police-expected-to-search-landfill-for/zwNXyG1pAkyavvRY9wVmZg.cspx

I still hope and pray someone is taking good care of him and will give him to police.  Does anyone know if flyers have been put up in San Antonio?  I would think someone has seen him.  I know alot of people don't watch the news so flyers would help.

Also, didn't see any comments on last nights NG.  What do you think about them giving EJ a cell mate.  Think she'd talk? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1758 on: January 24, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »

Tammi keeps mentioning that she is working with media investigators, what is that? 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: January 24, 2010, 10:08:45 AM »

Tammi keeps mentioning that she is working with media investigators, what is that? 
I personally am tired of hearing from Tammi.  All she knows should have already been released.  Now I think its all about her and the media attention. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.