April 25, 2024, 05:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448079 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: January 24, 2010, 11:19:39 AM »

So records show Tammi's failed to appear on 2 different dates now.  How long before they pick her up?  They know where she is so it shouldn't be difficult!  Wonder if there's a reason for the delay?
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: January 24, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »

Good morning everyone! I am new here been reading for some time but just joined.

The Tylenol bottle the baby is holding can be a regular Tylenol bottle mothers on medicade or with state insurace can ask a doctor to write them out a script for Tylenol and they will it is just a regular bottle off the counter with a script label put on it. Dont know if this is the case but just throwing it out there.

Thank you that is interesting, I wonder if Gabriel was on Medicaid? Could be a very real possiblity.

From Tammi's email to gal on FB
"From day 1 she showed me documentation proof with all her parenting classes she went to in order to earn vouchers to get diapers and all his baby items, WIC, all his shot records up to date"

I am sure if she had to get vouchers and wic she had medicaid.

I know here in NY alot of mothers get their otc scripts made out by a doctor if they are on medicaid or state insurance. I have even heard of one who gets her diapers that way.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1782 on: January 24, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »

So records show Tammi's failed to appear on 2 different dates now.  How long before they pick her up?  They know where she is so it shouldn't be difficult!  Wonder if there's a reason for the delay?
Good questions - if these are failure to appears for traffic I wonder if they send her notice and give her time to respond?  If she gets pulled over in the mean time Bam she is arrested.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1783 on: January 24, 2010, 11:38:53 AM »

Good morning everyone! I am new here been reading for some time but just joined.

The Tylenol bottle the baby is holding can be a regular Tylenol bottle mothers on medicade or with state insurace can ask a doctor to write them out a script for Tylenol and they will it is just a regular bottle off the counter with a script label put on it. Dont know if this is the case but just throwing it out there.

Thank you that is interesting, I wonder if Gabriel was on Medicaid? Could be a very real possiblity.

From Tammi's email to gal on FB
"From day 1 she showed me documentation proof with all her parenting classes she went to in order to earn vouchers to get diapers and all his baby items, WIC, all his shot records up to date"

I am sure if she had to get vouchers and wic she had medicaid.

I know here in NY alot of mothers get their otc scripts made out by a doctor if they are on medicaid or state insurance. I have even heard of one who gets her diapers that way.
Thank you that is good info - that could be why the bottle looks that way it would make sense as Tylenol over the counter is expensive to someone who doesn't have a lot of money.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1784 on: January 24, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »

WELCOME    Thanks for that info, that is what the bottle looks like to me, but didn't know doctors wrote a prescription for baby Tylenol.

Gee, and to think my insurance will not cover a prescription med if there is an over the counter substitute.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1785 on: January 24, 2010, 11:52:17 AM »

WELCOME    Thanks for that info, that is what the bottle looks like to me, but didn't know doctors wrote a prescription for baby Tylenol.

Gee, and to think my insurance will not cover a prescription med if there is an over the counter substitute.   

And add to that I pay $1800 a month for it!!!!  And I am not rich!  Makes me want to quit working (well, have hubby quit) and go on public assistance.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: January 24, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »

WELCOME  JODIELEE and NOROCKOVERLOOKED   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: January 24, 2010, 01:16:47 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

The Media told us that 2 young boys admitted to killing their mother and put her in the dumpster! It took the Tempe Police over 2 weeks to "start" looking for her in landfills! They never could find her, so they boys were set free! This absolutely sickens me!!! The San Antonio Police should have started looking in the landfills the day she text Logan! I just can't take this anymore...I don't know if he is with some family being spoiled rotten or in a landfill somewhere! But what if he is with some family and they are on drugs or something and who knows how he's being treated! God please put someone in the right place at the right time that has courage enough to tell authorities where to find him. And Lord please keep him safe from harm. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1788 on: January 24, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

The Media told us that 2 young boys admitted to killing their mother and put her in the dumpster! It took the Tempe Police over 2 weeks to "start" looking for her in landfills! They never could find her, so they boys were set free! This absolutely sickens me!!! The San Antonio Police should have started looking in the landfills the day she text Logan! I just can't take this anymore...I don't know if he is with some family being spoiled rotten or in a landfill somewhere! But what if he is with some family and they are on drugs or something and who knows how he's being treated! God please put someone in the right place at the right time that has courage enough to tell authorities where to find him. And Lord please keep him safe from harm. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
  When did such a thing happen?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1789 on: January 24, 2010, 01:54:28 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Why didn't Tammy go to Antonio and look in the landfills?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1790 on: January 24, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Why didn't Tammy go to Antonio and look in the landfills?
Yes, and then that way maybe she would have shut up and not been on tv shows 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1791 on: January 24, 2010, 02:09:01 PM »

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Robert Wyne Johnson born 1960, charges are until 2006

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: January 24, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith January 23 at 7:32pm
i didn't say anything about my children being involved. I said this is hurting my children. I don't feel guilty, I did everything in power to get Elizabeth to come back here after we found a phone number for her in San Antonio...But people keep blogging on my wall saying to tell them where he is. I have no ... clue where he is! I can't take the stress in my life of ugly posts in my house on my computer anymore...If it's not positive, i will delete it, and it's not because of guilt. Our family has been crucified and we can't take any more punches when we were the one's trying to get her to do the right thing legally...

Hmmm so she talked with her while in San Antonio? Did she admit to that? I thought she was just posting messages to her, no?
Remember the phone call from someone the babysitter over heard? I still say that phone call was staged. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: January 24, 2010, 04:13:01 PM »

Tammi might not know now where Gabriel is, but IMO she knew the program.  She got EJ in touch with a baby broker who arranged an adoption for a certain fee.  She and EJ would get some of it, but the larger portion would go to the baby broker. Tammi falsified legal documents so that Cherry could sign off as the father and Logan would be none the wiser.  No one counted on Logan going to court to be appointed sole guardian and no one counted on his going to the police.  It gets kind of murky after this.  Maybe the baby broker wanted nothing to do with it after the police became involved, maybe the adopting parents backed out because it didn't pass the smell test, or maybe it went ahead and they picked Gabriel up in a park in San Antonio.  It could also be that EJ did exactly what she told Logan she had done or OD'd him.  I hope not.  I hope a loving couple has him.  As Jack said, they can keep him and not let anyone see him until his appearance changes.

All of the above is just conjecture, but I think Tammi is in this up to her neck or at least as far up as she..........Never mind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: January 24, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »

ROBERT W JOHNSON  12 Aug 1949 01 May 2007 (V) 85207 (Mesa, Maricopa, AZ)

This may be Dad

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

We are forbidden to post SSN, so I erased RWJ.

Found this guys obit.  It is mostly archived and cost $2.95 on a credit card to get it unarchived for one day if anyone feels interested enough to see if this is the right one andif it lists wife, etc. 

Johnson Sr., Robert W. "B.J." -  Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr, 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon ...
Published in The Arizona Republic on 5/4/2007
242 total words

To view the full text of this obituary along with a photograph (if available) and Guest Book (if available), please complete the form below. Your credit card will be charged $2.95 and the obituary will be available to you for one day.

https://www.legacy.com/azcentral/obituaries.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=87745370

I know I'm a little late, but reading back and trying to catch up.  I have free access to the AZ Republic archives, so I looked up this obit.  I don't think it is Elizabeth's father.

OBITUARIES
Arizona Republic. Phoenix, Ariz.: May 4, 2007. pg. B.6
 »  Jump to indexing (document details)
Full Text (241  words)

Copyright 2007 - Arizona Republic - All Rights Reverved

Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr, 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon after, his family moved to Tempe, Arizona where he was raised. B.J. was a member of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians of Banning, California. He enlisted in the Army in May of 1969, proudly serving 2 tours in Vietnam. After returning home he married his wife of 34 years, Jackie, and began a career in security and mortuary transport services. The family settled in Bakersfield, California for 15 years, before returning to Mesa in 1991. B.J. retired in 2000 and spent the last 7 years enjoying retirement with his wife and family. He is preceded in death by his father, Thomas, in 1971, mother, Miriam, in 1984, and eldest son, Robert "Bobby" Jr. in 2006. He is survived by wife Jackie, son Thomas and wife Tara of Portland, Oregon, daughter Karen and husband Frank of Mesa, and brother Frank and wife Julie of Palm Desert, California, as well as five beautiful grandchildren, Lucas, Kaitlyn, Ashlyn, Ethan, and Gavin. A viewing will be held this Friday, May 4th from 5 to 8 p.m., with chapel services following on Saturday at 3 p.m. at Mountain View Memorial Gardens, located at 7900 E. Main Street in Mesa. He will be laid to rest near his parents on the Morongo Indian Reservation, early next week in a private family ceremony.

Indexing (document details)
Document types: Obituary
Section: VALLEY & State
Publication title: Arizona Republic. Phoenix, Ariz.: May 4, 2007.  pg. B.6
Edition: Final Chaser
Source type: Newspaper
ISSN: 08928711
ProQuest document ID: 1729005861
Text Word Count 241
Document URL: http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?did=1729005861&sid=1&Fmt=3&clientId=3310&RQT=309&VName=PQD

BRING NATALEE HOME
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: January 24, 2010, 04:29:48 PM »

ROBERT W JOHNSON  12 Aug 1949 01 May 2007 (V) 85207 (Mesa, Maricopa, AZ)

This may be Dad

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

We are forbidden to post SSN, so I erased RWJ.

Found this guys obit.  It is mostly archived and cost $2.95 on a credit card to get it unarchived for one day if anyone feels interested enough to see if this is the right one andif it lists wife, etc. 

Johnson Sr., Robert W. "B.J." -  Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr, 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon ...
Published in The Arizona Republic on 5/4/2007
242 total words

To view the full text of this obituary along with a photograph (if available) and Guest Book (if available), please complete the form below. Your credit card will be charged $2.95 and the obituary will be available to you for one day.

https://www.legacy.com/azcentral/obituaries.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=87745370

I know I'm a little late, but reading back and trying to catch up.  I have free access to the AZ Republic archives, so I looked up this obit.  I don't think it is Elizabeth's father.

OBITUARIES
Arizona Republic. Phoenix, Ariz.: May 4, 2007. pg. B.6
 »  Jump to indexing (document details)
Full Text (241  words)

Copyright 2007 - Arizona Republic - All Rights Reverved

Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr, 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon after, his family moved to Tempe, Arizona where he was raised. B.J. was a member of the Morongo Band of Mission Indians of Banning, California. He enlisted in the Army in May of 1969, proudly serving 2 tours in Vietnam. After returning home he married his wife of 34 years, Jackie, and began a career in security and mortuary transport services. The family settled in Bakersfield, California for 15 years, before returning to Mesa in 1991. B.J. retired in 2000 and spent the last 7 years enjoying retirement with his wife and family. He is preceded in death by his father, Thomas, in 1971, mother, Miriam, in 1984, and eldest son, Robert "Bobby" Jr. in 2006. He is survived by wife Jackie, son Thomas and wife Tara of Portland, Oregon, daughter Karen and husband Frank of Mesa, and brother Frank and wife Julie of Palm Desert, California, as well as five beautiful grandchildren, Lucas, Kaitlyn, Ashlyn, Ethan, and Gavin. A viewing will be held this Friday, May 4th from 5 to 8 p.m., with chapel services following on Saturday at 3 p.m. at Mountain View Memorial Gardens, located at 7900 E. Main Street in Mesa. He will be laid to rest near his parents on the Morongo Indian Reservation, early next week in a private family ceremony.

Indexing (document details)
Document types: Obituary
Section: VALLEY & State
Publication title: Arizona Republic. Phoenix, Ariz.: May 4, 2007.  pg. B.6
Edition: Final Chaser
Source type: Newspaper
ISSN: 08928711
ProQuest document ID: 1729005861
Text Word Count 241
Document URL: http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?did=1729005861&sid=1&Fmt=3&clientId=3310&RQT=309&VName=PQD

TY AZLady.  That is not the correct Robert Johnson. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: January 24, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

There is a poster on the Bring Home Gabriel  FB
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

that has left SM a message 35 mins ago.  I am not sure if they are family of Gabriel.  She mentions Brians Dreams and what he has posted.  I personally do not put much faith in Brians Dreams based on other cases but  it does not hurt to look at everything and he may actually get one right.  He mentions the Great Wall China Adoption Agency that has offices in Pheonix and San Antonio.  GWC adoptions does state that they specialize in  Chinese adoptions but does not state that they exclusively deal with Chinese Adoptions. 

http://www.gwca.org/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 24, 2010, 04:51:07 PM »

There is a poster on the Bring Home Gabriel  FB
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf#/group.php?gid=251236072296&ref=mf

that has left SM a message 35 mins ago.  I am not sure if they are family of Gabriel.  She mentions Brians Dreams and what he has posted.  I personally do not put much faith in Brians Dreams based on other cases but  it does not hurt to look at everything and he may actually get one right.  He mentions the Great Wall China Adoption Agency that has offices in Pheonix and San Antonio.  GWC adoptions does state that they specialize in  Chinese adoptions but does not state that they exclusively deal with Chinese Adoptions. 

http://www.gwca.org/

IMO Brian of Brians Dreams is a fraud.  I'm sure the above information has found it's way to FBI and LE working on the case and they will check it out. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: January 24, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »

This article from today's AZ Republic discusses several murder/disappearance cases, however, imho, they don't bear enough resemblance to the Gabriel Johnson case to really draw any parallels.  This is where Tammi got the reference to the two young boys who killed their father.  I honestly think they will end up taking the case to trial as a kidnapping if they don't get lucky and someone finds a body.  That's really up to the San Antonio police and FBI as that's where Gabriel disappeared.

Focus of lost-baby case shifts to what-ifsPolice weigh how to deal with mother if child is never found
by Megan Boehnke - Jan. 24, 2010 12:00 AM
The Arizona Republic .
Though the search for Gabriel Johnson continues, questions have turned to what happens to the missing baby's mother, Elizabeth, if the child is never found.

"We have to look at: Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel like she said she did?" said Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe Police spokesman.

Johnson originally told former boyfriend Logan McQueary 25, the boy's father, in text messages and phone calls that she smothered the boy, stuffed him in a baby bag and left him in a dumpster on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill the child.

While police initially believed the child was alive, signs supporting that conclusion have weakened and new tips have slowed, authorities said.

Elizabeth Johnson has refused to speak to investigators, and without a body, prosecuting a homicide case is difficult. So far, she has been charged in Maricopa County with kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

Suspects have been arrested in only a handful of missing-body cases in Maricopa County. Some cases have been successfully prosecuted, usually aided by a confession and extensive forensic evidence. Other cases never result in charges, even if police believe they know who committed the crime.

Investigators, including a team from Tempe, have searched dumpsters in San Antonio, where the child was last photographed. So far, there has been no luck in finding Gabriel or his body.

Anything else police might have found, they are keeping close to the vest.

Statements of murder

After telling her ex-boyfriend she had killed the child, Johnson said she was leaving the country, according to court documents. She said she would call McQueary to tell him where he could find the "blue-colored" baby.

While those statements give detectives investigative leads, experts consider it debatable whether they would hold up in court.

"Generally, there has to be some sort of corroborating evidence," said attorney Dale Baich, with the Federal Public Defender's Office in Phoenix, who specializes in matters of habeas corpus. "I'm not sure making those statements by itself would be enough. There may be explanations and reasons why she would say what she said."

Johnson recanted the statement in an interview with a local television station, saying she only claimed to have killed the boy to get back at his father for "ruining my life." She said she gave the child to a couple she met in a park in San Antonio.

But police keep returning to the possibility that Johnson killed her son, especially as other leads of him being alive run out.

To corroborate the initial statements, police would need evidence that could include the child's body before they could pursue homicide charges. Without his body, the prosecution must somehow prove the boy is dead.

3 cases, 3 outcomes

"In court, the prosecutor has to tell a story to the jury, and the problem with not having a body is you're missing part of the story," said retired Tempe Police Detective Allen Reed.

Reed was the lead detective in the case of Cookie Jacobson of Tempe, who disappeared in 1998. The Police Department has long believed her 16-year-old son killed her and enlisted his 13-year-old sister to help dispose of the body. But no charges have been filed.

Classmates heard the teenager talk about wanting to kill his mother. Results from a polygraph test suggested the boy had lied to police.

In an interview with police, he said he found his mother dead in her room and with the help of his younger sister, wrapped Jacobson's body in a yellow sheet and placed it in a garbage container in an alley near their home. Police found Jacobson's blood in the garbage can.

It wasn't enough evidence. Police arrested the two siblings, but the County Attorney's Office ordered their release because of a lack of evidence. About 32 police and public works employees sifted through trash at the Butterfield Landfill in Mobile, but never found the body.

The lack of a body, Reed said, meant police could never determine exactly how she was killed.

In a second, more recent case, prosecutors in 2002 persuaded a jury to convict David Lamar Anthony of Peoria of killing his wife and her two children, without a confession or the three missing bodies. Prosecutors painted Anthony as a cheating husband who molested his stepdaughter. They also found a 2-by 3-foot stain of his wife's blood under the carpet in the family's home office.

The verdict was knocked down by the Arizona Supreme Court, which ruled the molestation accusations should not have been included as evidence. A construction crew has since dug up the bodies in two 55-gallon drums. It's unclear how evidence from the bodies will be used in the second trial. The children were unidentifiable, but their mother's body was intact and showed signs of blunt-force trauma.

In an Ahwatukee Foothills case, a 13-year-old was convicted of second-degree murder in 1997 for shooting a friend and waiting two hours for him to die before stuffing him in a trash bin. Police searched landfills but never found the body. Jeremy Bach admitted shooting the boy but claimed it was an accident. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison.

Unfazed by accusations

Elizabeth Johnson, however, doesn't seem concerned about the possibility of being charged with homicide, said her grandfather, Bob Johnson. He visited Elizabeth in jail on Jan. 14 and has spoken to her on the phone about every other day since, he said.

"At this point, it's common sense that the longer something like this drags out, the worse it looks for the victim, in this case Gabriel," he said. "But I don't think she would have harmed the child, let alone killed him, and have the attitude she has."

Bob Johnson said his granddaughter seems convinced the most serious charges she is facing, kidnapping and child abuse, won't be lessened if the boy is found alive.

"I tell her the easiest way for her to get out of here, the fastest way for her to get out, is to tell them where Gabriel is at," Bob Johnson said. "The quicker he shows up alive, the quicker you can get out of here."

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: January 24, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.