April 24, 2024, 10:11:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448010 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: January 27, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson's Text: 'You Will Never See Gabriel Again'
Johnson's Ex-Boyfriend Reveals Her Texts To Police Before He Heads To Texas

MESA, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary has had about all he can take of scouring the Internet and staring at the phone.

"It's been long enough. I just need to get out there and do something," said McQueary.

On Tuesday, he actively joined the search for his son, Gabriel, by gathering supplies for his own road trip to Texas. He plans to retrace the GPS route of his former girlfriend, Elizabeth Johnson.

"If she would have left Friday night, I don't think she would have driven through the night, especially with Gabriel," said McQueary.

It's been more than a month since Johnson told CBS5 she took Gabriel and fled to Texas. That's where Gabriel disappeared.

McQueary hopes to get lucky along the way and find someone who saw his missing boy.

But before he can leave, Tempe investigators need his help to build their case of conspiracy between person-of-interest Tammi Smith and Elizabeth Johnson.

Tempe police made copies of all of McQueary's phone recordings and text messages, including this passage from Elizabeth on Dec. 27.

Logan McQueary showed us her text that read: "You will never see Gabriel again. I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve."

Despite those words, Logan clings to the hope that Gabriel is alive and well.

"I just want to try and keep it alive and keep handing out fliers and keep everybody, just like everybody else, just praying that he is still alive," said McQueary.

As for Tammi Smith, McQueary turned down her offer for a public apology, and thinks after her phone call with Elizabeth Johnson over the weekend, Tammi is really the one pulling the strings.

"It kind of sounded like Tammi kinda said you need to watch your mouth and be careful what you said. Maybe she said that for a reason," said McQueary.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22350870/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: January 27, 2010, 01:33:42 AM »

Baby Gabriel's dad is packing up, ready to launch his own search to find his 8-month-old boy.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22349318/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: January 27, 2010, 01:37:13 AM »

From the last video gramps was asked when he last washed his car and what wax he used.  Here are the car washes close to Homegate Suites
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: January 27, 2010, 01:38:36 AM »

Tammi is so full of it in that interview that even every machine she has hooked up simultaneously could not clean her out.  First off she said in the famous CBS call to Gramps that she could not get calls from EJ as they only had cell phones not landlines.  Now she says she was trying to get the call traced??? She think EJ was at McD's getting super sized or did she ignore the message that a call was from jail?  Trying to set up Tammi     how about trying to make sure that Tammi owns up to her part of it.  A jail call connect to a 3rd party?           

Do we know for sure this conversation happened? sorry I do not trust one word coming out of Tammi's mouth. Plus, come on she wanted to contact the police to see if they could trace it? Ahhh ok, I bet they say it came from JAIL!  lol. I am feeling like maybe she is setting the scene because she is going to be arrested. I hope so anyway
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: January 27, 2010, 01:39:40 AM »

Baby Gabriel's dad is packing up, ready to launch his own search to find his 8-month-old boy.

You go Logan! Nothing can hold back a parents love, nothing.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: January 27, 2010, 01:46:31 AM »

Logan McQueary showed us her text that read: "You will never see Gabriel again. I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll email you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve."

I have no words
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: January 27, 2010, 01:52:08 AM »

I know we have conflicting reports that Victoria Tx is a Yammi Tammi story vs being on the police docs. 

I found this on Tammi's FB

Poster:
as for the boarder thing, I live in Victoria, and I asked a law enforment friend and they said they binged her at rio grande and deleon st but never located her, never saw her going towards the boarder either   

When I looked at the map, this corner has a lot of cell towers      A little too convenient for me to totally disregard.  IF she was in Victoria, this is the location of the tower that she was pinging from then.  Also interesting is there is Hope of the South Texas Sexual Assault Crisis Center right there as well.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=N+De+Leon+St&hl=en&geocode=FfSJtwEdxt83-g&mra=ls&sll=28.805753,-97.001494&sspn=0.0011,0.001679&ie=UTF8&ll=28.805743,-97.001252&spn=0.0011,0.001679&t=h&z=19

I am bumping that as we still do not know if Victoria is truly out or still in.  Here is the map if the about poster is accurate.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: January 27, 2010, 01:53:58 AM »

Tammi is so full of it in that interview that even every machine she has hooked up simultaneously could not clean her out.  First off she said in the famous CBS call to Gramps that she could not get calls from EJ as they only had cell phones not landlines.  Now she says she was trying to get the call traced??? She think EJ was at McD's getting super sized or did she ignore the message that a call was from jail?  Trying to set up Tammi     how about trying to make sure that Tammi owns up to her part of it.  A jail call connect to a 3rd party?           

Do we know for sure this conversation happened? sorry I do not trust one word coming out of Tammi's mouth. Plus, come on she wanted to contact the police to see if they could trace it? Ahhh ok, I bet they say it came from JAIL!  lol. I am feeling like maybe she is setting the scene because she is going to be arrested. I hope so anyway

Cavity search should not be hard 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: January 27, 2010, 01:55:08 AM »

an angelic monkey  AMEN   an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1889 on: January 27, 2010, 07:53:17 AM »

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

NoRose,

Thanks for the clip...this to me is jaw-dropping. ..when did EJ call TS?  I listened twice and it isn't clear when she recieved the call. TS is bad news, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: January 27, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »

Elizabeth Johnson and Casey Anthony in court today: mother of Gabriel Johnson and Caylee Anthony share similarities

Elizabeth Johnson and Casey Anthony have been compared by many across the nation. Both women are young mothers whose children disappeared and seemingly showed no emotional response to the fact that their children were gone. Elizabeth Johnson is the mother of missing 8-month-old Tempe, Arizona boy, Gabriel Johnson. Casey Anthony is the mother of Caylee Anthony, who was 2-years-old at the time of her disappearance. Her skeletal remains were discovered on December 13, 2008. Both Elizabeth Johnson and Casey Anthony had court appearances today: Elizabeth for child abuse and Casey Anthony for check fraud.

Elizabeth Johnson plead not guilty to charges of child abuse, conspiracy to commit custodial interference, custodial interference, and kidnapping. Her next court appearance will be in March. Elizabeth Johnson reportedly sent a text message to Gabriel Johnson’s father, Logan McQueary, stating that she had killed Gabriel. Upon further inquiry by law enforcement, she said that she gave Gabriel away to a couple that she met at a park one day. The search for Gabriel Johnson is ongoing.

Casey Anthony appeared in court today and plead guilty to check fraud charges. Defense for Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, had hoped that the hearing would be delayed until after Casey’s murder trial. Casey had been charged with first degree-murder before Caylee Anthony’s skeletal remains were found. The legal strategies used in the Casey Anthony may set precedent for the Elizabeth Johnson case, should the state of Arizona choose to prosecute her for murder. Casey Anthony’s case shows that you do not need a body to try a mother for murder.

More:

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=3098

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1891 on: January 27, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »

This is a Cliffhanger...almost, like The Fugitive, TV series. TS, must be annoyed, or at shaken in her boot's at the thought
of Logan's search to fine the real truth. I hope Logan is bringing along family member's in his search, just to keep the women away, he is a Hunk.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1892 on: January 27, 2010, 09:55:49 AM »

This is a Cliffhanger...almost, like The Fugitive, TV series. TS, must be annoyed, or at shaken in her boot's at the thought
of Logan's search to fine the real truth. I hope Logan is bringing along family member's in his search, just to keep the women away, he is a Hunk.  Monkey Devil!
I hope Logan has and gets some good information - there is so little being released about this case from LE - I hope it is because they have something but without any kind of inkling as to what is going on it sure if frustrating - and I agree Logan is a very handsome kid!!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: January 27, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »

Father of missing baby: 'I'm going to San Antonio'

Tempe Police say it's investigation into the kidnapping of 8-month old Gabriel Johnson is winding down. Tips are not coming in nearly as fast and the primary investigation has shifted to San Antonio, Texas, "We are doing what we can but we can only do what we can with information we receive", said Sgt. Steve Carbajal.

Police still consider Jack and Tammi Smith "persons of interest" but have not been able to link them with enough evidence to arrest them. Meanwhile, Logan McQueary, Gabriel's Father, is preparing to drive to San Antonio and retrace the route Elizabeth took. McQueary plans to pass out flyers in hopes someone may have seen something or knows something, "I feel like I have no other option, I got to get out and do something," said McQueary.

It has been more than a month since Johnson took off with Gabriel. On Tuesday McQueary said he made copies of all text messages sent to his phone by Elizabeth and the Smith's.

McQueary showed us one message he says was sent to him by the Smith's on December 22nd, it reads: "Can we get together tomorrow morning to talk with you and your dad? I'm afraid she'll be gone forever, cause she doesn't want to go to jail for kidnapping. She Doesn't trust u or ur dad. The only way she'll come back is if my attorney faxes the signed papers to her so she won't get in trouble, and Gabriel b w/us".
That was just a few days after Tempe Police say Elizabeth took off with Gabriel. Logan has said the Smith's have tried to pressure him into signing adoption papers. The Smith's have always said that is not true and that Elizabeth told them Logan was abusive.

The Smith's have since said that Elizabeth duped them and that they are also the victims. As for Logan he plans to drive to Texas with his cousin who is flying in from Egypt on Sunday, "I'm Pretty much sick and tired of doing nothing, everyone wishes they can do more," said McQueary.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/01/26/20100126missingbaby01262010-CR.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: January 27, 2010, 10:59:39 AM »

Mom: You'll Never See Baby Gabriel Again
Elizabeth Johnson's Ex-Boyfriend Reveals Her Texts To Police Before He Heads To Texas

UPDATED: 6:58 am MST January 27, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/news/22350870/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: January 27, 2010, 11:03:53 AM »

New Text Messages From Accused Kidnapper (video)

http://www.kpho.com/video/22351343/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: January 27, 2010, 11:10:21 AM »

Father of Baby Gabriel driving to San Antonio to find missing son (video)

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=790499@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: January 27, 2010, 11:11:48 AM »

I have no words

OMG, the twisting pain poor Logan must have felt at reading these terrible words.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: January 27, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Strange-phone-call-from-Baby-Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

Kristine Harrington reports on the Scottsdale couple who say they were set to adopt Baby Gabriel. The couple now says someone is trying to set them up and link them to the baby's disappearance.

NoRose,

Thanks for the clip...this to me is jaw-dropping. ..when did EJ call TS?  I listened twice and it isn't clear when she recieved the call. TS is bad news, JMO.

They said the call was made Friday, one day after court. 

If Tammi has any concern on where Gabriel is why would she say "why are you calling me" rather than "have you remembered more about where Gabriel might be?"
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: January 27, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »

'Optimism' rapidly diminishing that Baby Gabriel will be found (with video)

TEMPE - Sources very close to the investigation into the disappearance of Baby Gabriel tell 3TV's Mike Watkiss that optimism is rapidly diminishing among local law offices that Gabriel will be found alive.

Detectives in Arizona are working very closely with law enforcement in Texas to turn the focus of the investigation to a landfill in San Antonio, Texas located near the two hotels where the baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, stayed in late December.

Sources tell 3TV the area where the landfill is has been cordoned off as law enforcement prepares to search the area. 3TV has learned the trash from both hotels where Johnson stayed would eventually be dumped in that landfill.

Investigators are starting the preparations for the search and plan to take cadaver dogs to the area.

Jack and Tammi Smith, the Scottsdale couple who at one point planned to adopt Gabriel, remain persons of interest.

More details on this investigation should come to light throughout the week as investigators prepare to concentrate their search for Baby Gabriel at the San Antonio landfill.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Optimism-rapidly-diminishing-that-Baby-Gabriel-will-be-found-alive-82760752.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.