March 29, 2024, 02:42:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446644 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2010, 08:43:11 PM »

This is the first I have heard of the Smith's having a house in Tenn.

No Rose,

Tammy's locations from a search.

Nashville, TN

Chalmette, LA

Phoenix, AZ

Arabi, LA

Antioch, TN

Goodlettsville, TN

Scottsdale, AZ

Meraux, LA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2010, 08:47:31 PM »

Well, Tammi has lived in a few places 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »

Mother of missing Tempe toddler officially charged  (with video)

TEMPE, AZ -- The mother of an 8-month-old boy who has been missing since late December was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

Officials say Johnson fled the state with her son during the week of December 22 in an apparent custody dispute.

On Friday, Tempe officials confirmed that detectives have searched the home of a Scottsdale couple considered 'persons of interest' in the case of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Tempe Police Department spokesperson Mike Horn confirmed that a search warrant was served at Tammi and Jack Smith's home near 160th Street and Rio Verde Trail Thursday night.

On Friday, Jack Smith said police took his laptop computer and made a copy of his business computer's hard drive. He said they also took brochures they had for a foster agency.

He said police arrived around 7:30 p.m. to secure the home until the search warrant arrived. Smith said detectives began searching around 11 p.m., finishing around 1 a.m.

The Smiths say they offered to allow police search the home weeks ago.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Mother-of-missing-Tempe-toddler-officially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »

I have to wonder why so much moving around.  It seems odd to me but then I am one who has lived in the same place for 30 years...LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »

I have to wonder why so much moving around.  It seems odd to me but then I am one who has lived in the same place for 30 years...LOL
What gets me is their attitude, no problem talking to LE, no problem with the search warrant, taking their computers, wonder if they will be over come with excitement if they get arrested? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2010, 09:02:23 PM »

Not seen this one before even though it is from Jan 6th.  There is a clip of Logan with his parents.

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=89201@wfor.dayport.com

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2010, 09:03:38 PM »

What gets me is their attitude, no problem talking to LE, no problem with the search warrant, taking their computers, wonder if they will be over come with excitement if they get arrested? 

Maybe they have been begging them to do that for weeks as well   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »

OMG she just lied again.  Tammi is the one who filled out the court docs with Craig's name on it as possible father.  She first said she never proof read it when she copied it but she just said SHE filled out the doc and when police showed it to her it was her handwritting and she just forgot that she was the one who filled in the doc. 

Tammi just admitted that she falsified official documents.  Why is she not in lockdown at Sherriffs Joe's place?

I'm hoping the answer to your question has to do with LE letting her run around flapping her gums, doing interviews because the more she talks, the more is learned.  And perhaps the charge for falsifying official documents is small potatoes to what they can eventually nail her with.  I think if she were arrested, she might lawyer up and we wouldn't be hearing from her anymore.  She would clam up.  Yeah, I know.  Sometimes I wish she would just hush and quit trying to act like she's on her on reality tv show, LOL.  But let her talk, imo.  Maybe, just maybe she'll slip up or someone else will and it might be enough to follow up on and find Gabriel.  JMHO  I hope these are the reasons Tammi's still out doing interviews, and not because LE isn't handling the case as it should be.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2010, 09:11:13 PM »

So the whole carpolla story about how EJ wanted to write down Jack's name on the paternity papers, and enima woman said no. That the papers  were for child support.  Then they were laughing about Craig who has the same arrest record as Logan  which is how EJ knew his name, and Tammi rushed to make 3 copies of the papers but never proof read them so did not know Craig's name was there is a bigger pile then  the after effects of a months worth of colonics.

Tammi filled in the paper
Tammi wrote Craig's name
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2010, 09:11:40 PM »

After Yami the reporter in San Antonio let Tammi talk to the baby sitter on the phone, I sent an email to the station asking them why one of their reporters was giving info to Tammi Smith. I said a few other things too. Anyway, I got a nice email from Yami this evening.

She said she had no priviledged information to give to Tammi. Anything she told Tammi was things they were going on the air with. Said she just happened to be the first to get in touch with Tammi after the Tempe LE asked for thier help.
She ended the email with this.
"As reporters we all have our different ways that we engage people so they talk to us.  I want to assure you that I like everyone else want this baby found.  I pray that he is alive and safe.  I truly appreciate your email and please free to contact me at my email.

God Bless,

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2010, 09:11:55 PM »

Not seen this one before even though it is from Jan 6th.  There is a clip of Logan with his parents.

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=89201@wfor.dayport.com

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »

OMG she just lied again.  Tammi is the one who filled out the court docs with Craig's name on it as possible father.  She first said she never proof read it when she copied it but she just said SHE filled out the doc and when police showed it to her it was her handwritting and she just forgot that she was the one who filled in the doc. 

Tammi just admitted that she falsified official documents.  Why is she not in lockdown at Sherriffs Joe's place?

I'm hoping the answer to your question has to do with LE letting her run around flapping her gums, doing interviews because the more she talks, the more is learned.  And perhaps the charge for falsifying official documents is small potatoes to what they can eventually nail her with.  I think if she were arrested, she might lawyer up and we wouldn't be hearing from her anymore.  She would clam up.  Yeah, I know.  Sometimes I wish she would just hush and quit trying to act like she's on her on reality tv show, LOL.  But let her talk, imo.  Maybe, just maybe she'll slip up or someone else will and it might be enough to follow up on and find Gabriel.  JMHO  I hope these are the reasons Tammi's still out doing interviews, and not because LE isn't handling the case as it should be.   an angelic monkey

I hope you are right.  O/T thank you for fixing my bobo earlier   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2010, 09:14:34 PM »

After Yami the reporter in San Antonio let Tammi talk to the baby sitter on the phone, I sent an email to the station asking them why one of their reporters was giving info to Tammi Smith. I said a few other things too. Anyway, I got a nice email from Yami this evening.

She said she had no priviledged information to give to Tammi. Anything she told Tammi was things they were going on the air with. Said she just happened to be the first to get in touch with Tammi after the Tempe LE asked for thier help.
"As reporters we all have our different ways that we engage people so they talk to us.  I want to assure you that I like everyone else want this baby found.  I pray that he is alive and safe.  I truly appreciate your email and please free to contact me at my email.

God Bless,

Thanks for sharing the email 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

God Bless,

I appreciate you sharing this and understand that the reporter is in it for the story but this same reporter called Tammi and let the sitter talk to her on the phone.

Why did she not call Logan and let HIM speak to the sitter about HIS son?

After listening to how Tammi coaxed EJ in the jailhouse call there is a possibility that Tammi has also coaxed the sitter with her story. 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2010, 09:20:45 PM »

What happened to NG tonight? She was there, then suddenly not, and they replayed clips of the babysitter. Was that only in my  part of the country?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21:27 PM »

God Bless,

Thanks for sharing the email 

Your welcome

2 4 1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21:43 PM »

Tempe officers search couple's home looking for clues in baby's disappearance

Officers from the Tempe, Ariz, Police Department searched the home of Scottsdale couple looking for clues in the disappearance of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Officers served the search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home Thursday night.

The Smiths have told police that Elizabeth Johnson, the baby's mother, asked if they wanted to adopt Gabriel, according to a police department news release.

The two have been persons of interest since the beginning of the investigation in late December.

Mike Horn, media relations lieutenant, said investigators were at the Smiths' home until 1:15 a.m.

The child's mother was arrested in Florida and is being held in the Tempe jail.

No further information was

available.

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/15/lv_gabrielupdate_011610_81740/?news&local-news
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2010, 09:21:48 PM »

Tammi said she offered to put EJ up in her sous in Tenn until she found out that she had to go back to the same jurisdiction. 

decoder ring.  sous = house

all though sous (souse) may explain TS a bit  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2010, 09:24:23 PM »

What happened to NG tonight? She was there, then suddenly not, and they replayed clips of the babysitter. Was that only in my  part of the country?

I am pretty sure the clips of NG were from before.  She usually is not there on Fridays.

Saw the same thing. 
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »

Noticed it too.. probably took the night off and pretaped that first segment..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.