April 19, 2024, 04:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447750 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose. The very beginning I thought was her, but you might be right as I missed a few shows this week. Thanks!

I am pretty sure the clips of NG were from before.  She usually is not there on Fridays.

Saw the same thing. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: January 15, 2010, 09:25:20 PM »

What happened to NG tonight? She was there, then suddenly not, and they replayed clips of the babysitter. Was that only in my  part of the country?
I know, did she suddenly quit? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »

Tammi said she offered to put EJ up in her sous in Tenn until she found out that she had to go back to the same jurisdiction. 

decoder ring.  sous = house

Both Tammi and Jack Smith had the opportunity to tell America that they own a home in Nashville and had offered to let Elizabeth Johnson stay there but ... they withheld this information.  Why?

Janet

++++++

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

JACK SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - TAMMI SMITH

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2010, 09:28:51 PM »

After Yami the reporter in San Antonio let Tammi talk to the baby sitter on the phone, I sent an email to the station asking them why one of their reporters was giving info to Tammi Smith. I said a few other things too. Anyway, I got a nice email from Yami this evening.

She said she had no priviledged information to give to Tammi. Anything she told Tammi was things they were going on the air with. Said she just happened to be the first to get in touch with Tammi after the Tempe LE asked for thier help.
She ended the email with this.
"As reporters we all have our different ways that we engage people so they talk to us.  I want to assure you that I like everyone else want this baby found.  I pray that he is alive and safe.  I truly appreciate your email and please free to contact me at my email.

God Bless,

I appreciate you sharing this and understand that the reporter is in it for the story but this same reporter called Tammi and let the sitter talk to her on the phone.

Why did she not call Logan and let HIM speak to the sitter about HIS son?

After listening to how Tammi coaxed EJ in the jailhouse call there is a possibility that Tammi has also coaxed the sitter with her story. 

Very true and I think I will write her back and ask her that.

2 4 1
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2010, 09:31:22 PM »

Wow! Thanks Tamikosmom! On top of things, as usual Smile Yes, so they basically lied again.

Tammi said she offered to put EJ up in her sous in Tenn until she found out that she had to go back to the same jurisdiction. 

decoder ring.  sous = house

Both Tammi and Jack Smith had the opportunity to tell America that they own a home in Nashville and had offered to let Elizabeth Johnson stay there but ... they withheld this information.  Why?

Janet

++++++

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - JACK SMITH

NANCY GRACE
Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 8, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

JEAN CASAREZ, GUEST HOST: Now what is your -- to Jack and Tammi Smith, what is your connection with Nashville?

JACK SMITH: Well, I was in the music business for about 35 years. So I lived in Nashville for about that long. And then Tammi moved there and we met about 12 years ago and we`ve been together pretty much for the last 10.

CASAREZ: So what was the last time you were in Nashville?

J. SMITH: Last time I was in Nashville was probably about a year and a half ago? Two years ago maybe?

CASAREZ: Do you talk to a lot of people in Nashville?

J. SMITH: My family. My brother`s there. My two sons are there. Yes, after 35 years you do have friends there. Certainly.

CASAREZ: So what do you think about all these tips coming from a place that you used to live in?

J. SMITH: I have no earthly idea. No earthly idea. Nashville`s a beautiful town.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

NASHVILLE CONNECTION - TAMMI SMITH

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.

And late Friday night, Tammi Smith told CBS5 she knew what the Nashville search was all about. It was the home of a friend of hers, Janet Morris, who she asked to counsel Elizabeth Johnson about what she could face legally if she tried to disappear with Gabriel.

"I called (Elizabeth) and said 'look, you've got to call this girl Janet,' and so Janet basically, she called her and as far as I know, Janet told her the same thing that we've been telling her and begged her to come back. 'And if you don't come back, you could be facing these charges and these charges,'" said Tammi Smith.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »

May be a repost:

http://www.examiner.com/x-15873-Family-Rights-Examiner~y2010m1d15-Missing-baby-Gabriels-persons-of-interest-stole-granddaughter-for-their-own

Missing baby persons of interest stole granddaughter for their own says dad
January 15, 6:16 PMFamily Rights ExaminerTeri Stoddard

New information about missing baby Gabriel's mom Elizabeth Johnson continues to expose a woman who will never be Mom-of-the-Year.  At the same time, new information about adoption-hopeful "persons of interest" Jack and Tammi Smith show a couple who will do just about anything to take someone else's child.

A San Antonio babysitter, Analisa, has come forward saying she cared for Gabriel for in Johnson's hotel room in Dec. while she attended "an important meeting."  She said the baby was thin and lethargic and, "had stains around his mouth and dried boogers around his nose."  "He acted very scared and wouldn't let me put him down," she told Nancy Grace.

She said Johnson had a butcher knife by her bed.  She also said Johnson told her she had "already drugged the baby but if he started to cry to give him more Tylenol."

Travis Andrews, an up-and-coming country singer and ex-son-in-law of the Smiths says they committed fraud to take custody of his daughter Hannah.  The Smiths had temporary custody of his daughter, he explained, because their daughter had drug and alcohol problems.

He was trying to get custody, but after being forced to leave the state for employment he missed a court hearing.  He stayed in contact with his ex-wife Nikki who lied he says, "She said she was fighting her parents for custody, when she had already signed adoption papers."

The only way the adoption could be finalized without his consent would be if they forged his signature or if they couldn't locate him, he says, "and they knew how to get a hold of me."  When he saw Jack at a hearing over Hannah's custody, Andrews demanded to know why his parents weren't notified of any court proceedings.

"I called your parents.  They didn't give a damn.  They didn't want Hannah," Andrews says Smith told him.  Andrews says he immediately flipped open his cell phone, called his mother, and tried to get Smith to talk to her.  "He turned bright red and looked over at his attorney," says Andrews. 

"I believe they know more than they're saying about Gabriel's whereabouts," Andrew said.  "If they sent Johnson to the east coast, the FBI should be checking the west coast. They have relatives in Modesto, CA.  He could be there," Andrews speculated.  The Smiths have taken two lie detector tests and their home was recently searched by the Tempe police.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2010, 09:37:22 PM »

Oh my!! Can this jilted father get another chance or anything? How horrible!!! This certainly proves how caniving (sp?) these people are. Goodness!

May be a repost:

http://www.examiner.com/x-15873-Family-Rights-Examiner~y2010m1d15-Missing-baby-Gabriels-persons-of-interest-stole-granddaughter-for-their-own

Missing baby persons of interest stole granddaughter for their own says dad
January 15, 6:16 PMFamily Rights ExaminerTeri Stoddard

<snipped>

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »

I am about 20 min from Modesto, just saying.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »

About the house in Tenn the Smith's have.

In this video they talk about the first colon therapy place Tammi had and sold 3 years ago. It was Healing Waters which used to be at 1304 Central Ct, Hermitage, TN .  Same place the camera is zooming in on. 

http://www.wsmv.com/video/22188754/index.html

I found the Nashville property database
http://www.nashville.gov/mpc/maps.asp

Don't know if Hermitage is a subdivision of Nashville or a separate place. I am throwing this out in case anyone wants to search for their Tenn house.  Not feeling well tonight and not going to be online much longer but wanted to get this down before I lost the links.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=tammifay&init=quick#/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=1377431788

Daughter

Nicole Smith Blank

I lived in Nashville Tennessee for 15 years and spent all of 2008 in LA and Ventura California. I've recently moved to Phoenix and am loving it. I have 3 beautiful daughters and am very happily divorced!! haha!! I would love to know what everyone from CHS is up to and hope to hear from some Sullivan people too.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »

Janet thank you for the copies of previous articles. We need something to track all of these lies. Unfreaken believable this woman. She changes stories more then people change their...well you know.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2010, 10:04:50 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Tempe Police are trying to build a case against me because they think I introduced her to a couple.May God strike me dead right now,I "Did Not" do any such thing and I have no idea why she left or who she met up with!I understand where their coming from,she's not talking and their grabbing at straws...Just pray for everyone involved please! Especially Gabriel and Logan!God BlessSee More
7 minutes ago
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2010, 10:05:52 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

Praise God every second and continue to Pray...He knows our hearts even when others don't! I have peace in knowing that God knows the truth and he is happy with me...I don't ever want to be in trouble with "HIM"....He is the big boss of it all!
5 minutes ago
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2010, 10:06:41 PM »

Is there any information on Hannah's bio  mother ?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »

Tammi - Where is Jack at? He's been quiet for several days and even his facebook is quiet?? Just wondered if everything is ok with him. ~Thanks

Tammi Peters Smith He's talks on the phone to media investigators a lot...trying to find baby Gabriel...We spend most of our day with them!
30 minutes ago

What is a media investgator?  is that a special name for a reporter now?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

Nno, but they have to try something else, cause Elizabeth's not talking...So you never know! I'd love to tell you what my attorney said about it, BUT I can't!
7 minutes ago

Tammi Peters Smith In the end, the truth will all come out...I just wish it were NOWWWWWWW!
6 minutes ago
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:36 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Tempe Police are trying to build a case against me because they think I introduced her to a couple.May God strike me dead right now,I "Did Not" do any such thing and I have no idea why she left or who she met up with!I understand where their coming from,she's not talking and their grabbing at straws...Just pray for everyone involved please! Especially Gabriel and Logan!God BlessSee More
7 minutes ago

Tammi can practice her Ministry behind bars....and Jack can do colon cleanses behind bars....these people are like no others I have seen...and I will be so happy when Gabriel is found...I can't take much more of Tammi Fay...wonder if she is friends with Tammy Faye Baker...she reminds me of her when she talks.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:56 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:57 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

7 minutes ago

Tammi can practice her Ministry behind bars....and Jack can do colon cleanses behind bars....these people are like no others I have seen...and I will be so happy when Gabriel is found...I can't take much more of Tammi Fay...wonder if she is friends with Tammy Faye Baker...she reminds me of her when she talks.

BBM

I get what you're saying but just so you know, Tammy Faye Baker died in 2007. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

Heck I'm not from the media and I'm certainly not your friend  but I'm more than happy to tell you "what's up" and that you best get yourself an attorney cause you're in this up to your neck 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:28:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.