April 16, 2024, 01:19:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447550 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2010, 10:24:32 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

Heck I'm not from the media and I'm certainly not your friend  but I'm more than happy to tell you "what's up" and that you best get yourself an attorney cause your in this up to you're neck 

I was just commenting earlier about Tammi lawyering up and it looks like that's what's happened.  I'm surprised it took this long.  JMHO  By the way, does anyone know if she has an agent yet?  You know, one for her movie or book or reality show?  Not that I've seen Tammi say she was going to do one or all of those things, but it seems to be a natural progression.  Again, JMHO
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:28:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:18 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith
I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

Heck I'm not from the media and I'm certainly not your friend  but I'm more than happy to tell you "what's up" and that you best get yourself an attorney cause your in this up to you're neck 

I was just commenting earlier about Tammi lawyering up and it looks like that's what's happened.  I'm surprised it took this long.  JMHO  By the way, does anyone know if she has an agent yet?  You know, one for her movie or book or reality show?  Not that I've seen Tammi say she was going to do one or all of those things, but it seems to be a natural progression.  Again, JMHO

Maybe Todd Black will pop up yet again?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:29:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Tempe Police are trying to build a case against me because they think I introduced her to a couple.May God strike me dead right now,I "Did Not" do any such thing and I have no idea why she left or who she met up with!I understand where their coming from,she's not talking and their grabbing at straws...Just pray for everyone involved please! Especially Gabriel and Logan!God BlessSee More
7 minutes ago

Tammi can practice her Ministry behind bars....and Jack can do colon cleanses behind bars....these people are like no others I have seen...and I will be so happy when Gabriel is found...I can't take much more of Tammi Fay...wonder if she is friends with Tammy Faye Baker...she reminds me of her when she talks.

BBM

I get what you're saying but just so you know, Tammy Faye Baker died in 2007. 

She sure did...I recall seeing her on Larry King right before she died ::MonkeyAngel::sorry my bad.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2010, 10:29:58 PM »

Pictures of Gabriel from EJ's camera taht LE has

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2010, 10:31:46 PM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Tempe Police are trying to build a case against me because they think I introduced her to a couple.May God strike me dead right now,I "Did Not" do any such thing and I have no idea why she left or who she met up with!I understand where their coming from,she's not talking and their grabbing at straws...Just pray for everyone involved please! Especially Gabriel and Logan!God BlessSee More
7 minutes ago

Tammi can practice her Ministry behind bars....and Jack can do colon cleanses behind bars....these people are like no others I have seen...and I will be so happy when Gabriel is found...I can't take much more of Tammi Fay...wonder if she is friends with Tammy Faye Baker...she reminds me of her when she talks.

BBM

I get what you're saying but just so you know, Tammy Faye Baker died in 2007. 

She sure did...I recall seeing her on Larry King right before she died ::MonkeyAngel::sorry my bad.

Awww, I know what you meant though.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:38 PM »

Indictment Handed Up In Baby Gabriel Case
Jack, Tammi Smith Call Police Search 'Scare Tactic'

PHOENIX -- A grand jury handed up an indictment Friday against Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of a missing 8-month-old dubbed "Baby Gabriel," less than 24 hours after Tempe police officers searched the home of two persons of interest in the case.

Johnson was charged with kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference, authorities said.

Police will not elaborate as to who Johnson's alleged co-conspirators are, and they said Jack and Tammi Smith remain persons of interest.

The Smiths called the police search of their home Thursday night a "scare tactic."

Detectives searched two computer hard drives and confiscated a laptop, the couple said.

"They took and just duplicated everything that was on (the hard drives)," said Jack Smith. "They took a laptop that hadn't been turned on in about eight months."

Though they said the search was unexpected, the Smiths said they have nothing to hide.

The Tempe Police Department said its goal is simply to find Gabriel.

"Based on (Johnson's) statements, she either killed him or handed him off to someone else," police spokesman Mike Horn.

Police Release Photographs Of Baby Gabriel
On Friday, the Tempe Police Department released photographs of Gabriel taken from Johnson's camera.

According to an e-mail from Horn, time stamps from the camera indicate the final photographs were taken Dec. 26. Gabriel was reported missing Dec. 27.

Investigators believe the photographs were all taken in a room at the Home Gate Hotel in San Antonio, Texas, Horn said.

Authorities impounded Johnson's digital camera when she was arrested in Miami Beach, Fla.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22251939/detail.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2010, 10:35:13 PM »

Thanks NR.  Sweet baby Gabriel.  I hope he's found soon.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2010, 10:35:25 PM »

I now believe she was drugging Gabriel.  Pictures 3 and 4 he is playing with what looks like a medicine bottle 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »

Police search E.V. home in missing baby case

Tempe police searched the home Thursday of a Scottsdale couple considered "persons of interest" in a missing Arizona baby case.

The search warrant was specific to the investigation of 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, whose mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, said she gave the baby away in San Antonio, said Tempe Police Department spokesman Sgt. Mike Horn.

Evidence was taken from the residence, Horn said, but he would not say specifically what the items were.

However, homeowner Tammi Smith told the Tribune on Friday that authorities took computers from the house and a notarized document claiming to have given the Smiths custody of Gabriel.

"I'm just glad that they were able to get the computers," Tammi Smith said. "I had been wanting them to take them so they can see what I've been telling them corroborates with what's on the computers."

Johnson was last seen with the baby on Dec. 26 in San Antonio. On Friday, Tempe police released photographs of Gabriel, believed to have been taken inside a HomeGate motel room in San Antonio, according to the time stamp on the photos.

Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, Fla. on Dec. 30. Authorities say she has remained uncooperative about revealing the whereabouts of the child.

On Dec. 27, Johnson told Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, through a text phone message and cell phone call that she killed the baby and put the body in a trash bin inside a diaper bag, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

Horn said Friday investigators believe Gabriel is still alive and detectives are not releasing any further information at this time.

"Priority No. 1 remains on finding Gabriel," Horn said.

Jack and Tammi Smith have said Johnson wanted to give up her baby for adoption, but McQueary wouldn't go along with it. Police believe they are withholding information that could lead them to the baby boy.

Tammi Smith spent Thursday afternoon at Tempe police headquarters. She told members of the media she requested the meeting to try and help police with the investigation.

Johnson remains locked up in Maricopa County's Estrella jail and is being held on a $1.1 million cash bond.

Tammi Smith visited Johnson in jail on Wednesday, and said that Johnson told her she gave the baby to another couple inside a San Antonio motel room and placed him in their baby car seat before signing papers, claiming the couple knew it was not a legal state adoption.

Johnson was indicted by a Maricopa County grand jury on Thursday, on felony charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference through a direct complaint filed by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, according to court documents.

Johnson's grandfather, Robert Johnson of Scottsdale, told the Tribune on Friday that he "absolutely" believes his granddaughter gave the baby away, she knows the whereabouts of Gabriel, or at least could put authorities on the trail to recover him.

"We want her to work with these people to bring the baby back," Johnson said. "We want her to come clean, get her life back on track and move on, and deal with the custody issue later."

Johnson lost custody of the baby to McQueary when she failed to show up for a custody hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court on Dec. 28.

After graduating from high school in Boston, Johnson had a four-year, full-ride scholarship to Northeastern University in Manchester, N.H., and had once talked about becoming a doctor or a lawyer, her grandfather said.

"She gave it all up," Johnson said of her college scholarship. "She didn't like her roommate and quit after two weeks. Good Lord. Logan wouldn't be the worst person to have that baby. Now, she's in a helluva mess."

Crime Stoppers in San Antonio is offering up to a $5,000 reward for anyone who can lead them to Gabriel's safe return. Crime Stoppers can be reached at (210) 224-7867.

Tips can also be submitted online at www.sacrimestoppers.com, or by text-messaging "Tip 127 plus your tip" to CRIMES (274637).

If anyone knows of Gabriel's whereabouts, they also can call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149577
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2010, 10:44:38 PM »

I now believe she was drugging Gabriel.  Pictures 3 and 4 he is playing with what looks like a medicine bottle 

yes, I noticed that as well.  Did she keep increasing that dosage?  Were these his last photos?  This gives me the creeps.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2010, 10:46:46 PM »

yes, I noticed that as well.  Did she keep increasing that dosage?  Were these his last photos?  This gives me the creeps.

BBM

It crossed my mind too.  Were these Gabriel's last photos?  For now, I'm hanging onto the hope that he's still alive though.   an angelic monkey

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: January 15, 2010, 10:48:38 PM »

What is in his mouth in that last photo?  Is that some kind of a juice bottle or what?  Looks like red liquid.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: January 15, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »

BBM

It crossed my mind too.  Were these Gabriel's last photos?  For now, I'm hanging onto the hope that he's still alive though.   an angelic monkey

I was thinking the same.  time stamps from the camera indicate the final photographs were taken Dec. 26.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2010, 10:54:47 PM »

http://travela.priceline.com/travelguides/hotels/Homegate_Studios_And_Suites_Fiesta_Park_San_Antonio_Texas_United_States-106468.html

Homegate Studios Fiesta Park - San Antonio

Room pic

Gabriel pic

Tempe LE is correct, those photos from her camera are in the hotel room

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 15, 2010, 10:58:51 PM »

What is in his mouth in that last photo?  Is that some kind of a juice bottle or what?  Looks like red liquid.....

I see two different rooms possibly.  The one with the blue quilt with gold diamonds is in a room that has personal pictures on  the nightstand. One picture has a white dog in it the other has a little girl and boy.  Would she take these pictures with her on her trip when she was trying to make a life?    #3 and 4 Gabriel is crawling on a hotel room carpet.  #5 we are back to the blue quilt with gold diamonds. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2010, 11:00:32 PM »

http://travela.priceline.com/travelguides/hotels/Homegate_Studios_And_Suites_Fiesta_Park_San_Antonio_Texas_United_States-106468.html

Room pic

Gabriel pic

Should have waited to post my previous one.  They have ugly carpet to go with the blue quilts ! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2010, 11:00:38 PM »

I see two different rooms possibly.  The one with the blue quilt with gold diamonds is in a room that has personal pictures on  the nightstand. One picture has a white dog in it the other has a little girl and boy.  Would she take these pictures with her on her trip when she was trying to make a life?    #3 and 4 Gabriel is crawling on a hotel room carpet.  #5 we are back to the blue quilt with gold diamonds. 

All in the same room.  The bedspread matches the spread on the hotel website.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »

Room pic

Gabriel pic

Who are the children in the photo on the bedside table ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 15, 2010, 11:06:54 PM »

Not sure.  I blew it up and couldn't tell.  Not Gabriel unless the one pic is Gabriel when he was alot smaller.  The one pic looks a little like Tammi with a white dog and child?  The other pic is two little kids a boy and a girl.  It entered my mind it could be Elizabeth and her twin brother as kids?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.