April 25, 2024, 12:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448021 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »

I've wondered the same thing, but the only conclusion I can come up with is that maybe they know once she's arrested, she too might go silent. Right now, her blabbing (even lies) is probably helping LE to glean some info??

Tammi Peters Smith

I now have an attorney since one of our friends from the media let me know what's up! Yes this is based on Craig Cherry!
4 minutes ago

It should not have taken a "friend in the media" for it to dawn on Tammi that her admission to authorities that she made a "poor decision" and abetted in falsifying legal documents in an effort to deny a father the rights to his own child ... would imply she would require an attorney.

When Tammi Smith's own words in the following video are considered ... why has this woman not been apprehended and charged with "custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference" along with Elizabeth Johnson.

Janet

++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case
January 15, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html

Tempe PD: Photos from mom's camera show missing toddler
Last Update: 1/15 11:03 pm

Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=651;sa=showPosts

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 16, 2010, 12:25:52 PM »

I've wondered the same thing, but the only conclusion I can come up with is that maybe they know once she's arrested, she too might go silent. Right now, her blabbing (even lies) is probably helping LE to glean some info??

stayhomemommy

I think you may be right on.

Somehow I think that appeasing this woman and keeping her talking has also been the motive of Nancy Grace.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
9:25 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #322 on: January 16, 2010, 12:48:19 PM »

I just confirmed with Travis Warford that Abby Jo is not Nicki's bio child

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: January 16, 2010, 12:59:40 PM »

I just confirmed with Travis Warford that Abby Jo is not Nicki's bio child
Thank-you
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 16, 2010, 01:16:16 PM »

I may be wrong,too...let's see what plays out.
For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 16, 2010, 01:22:45 PM »

For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #326 on: January 16, 2010, 01:32:19 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

The photo on the night stand is said to be Elizabeth and her brother.

TS is an egoist opportunist, and not too concerned with anyone else except herself. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 16, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

Well yeah I have to agree with you on that.  That is not normal thinking at all. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: January 16, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »

Maybe the meeting in the airport was planned and EJ was going to give Gabriel to TS then but backed out.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 16, 2010, 01:39:47 PM »

You know it may sound crazy of me but the pics do not disturb me, they actually show me a different picture then I had in my mind after listening to the babysitter. He doesn't look to be in bad shape. The room doesn't look messy, the bed is made, he has toys, he looks clean, there are pics of relatives in the backround. The pics show a baby that was some what cared for which gives me hope she didn't kill the baby. I just keep going back to Shaniya and seeing that poor little girl in her last pics, her hair was unkept, she was wearing misfitting clothing, it told a different story. I think these show either she was taking pics to save of her last time with her baby or she was taking pics to send out to whoever helped her adopt him out.

You want to know my opinion? I think Tammi and her dear husband sent her to the hotel to hide out. If you recall the grandfather said she came to his home with a wild story of how she was going to change her and the babies names and leave for parts unknown. Well when did that change? She had mentioned to her grandfather before she wanted to adopt out the baby, so why didn't she just say she was going to do that? Maybe after she went to the home of Tammi and Jack and they convinced her there is another way? We know Tammi has been involved in this up to her eyeballs since day one, it is obvious and her lies do nothing more then further convince us of that. She not only has been involved with EJ but we hear of other teen moms and moms to be she is in contact with, why is that? Is she trying to save the world one child at a time? How does she know this attorney? She sent EJ to her, what about other young moms?

Can someone answer a question for me, what does "a traditional surrogacy" mean? What is traditional vs I would assume, non traditional? 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 16, 2010, 01:41:28 PM »

To be fair, I actually saw a young woman once in an airport, some years ago, who was obviously struggling. I did sit next to her in the terminal and held her baby while she told me her sob story. I felt sorry for her, but I didn't try to adopt her baby. I actually went and looked up 800 numbers in the phone book of agencies that could help her, and wrote them down and gave them to her. I didn't just give her adoption agencies, either, I gave her all sorts of helplines. So, I could see approaching a young lady in distress, since I did it, but I do think the weird part might be in the trying to adopt her baby from her without seeing she gets some professional help--and without checking out her story, because even in the case I mentioned, some of this girl's story seemed to be a bit "iffy". So, why try to adopt it out from under the father's nose. That part makes me think there's something definitely up with them. Just my opinion.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #331 on: January 16, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »

Yep, all angles are worth looking at.....

lol... just noticed the little hearts puffing out of your pipe seahorse... how cute.... made me chuckle this morning.

I think CC's name appearing on those papers was just one more way TFS was grasping at ways to get that baby herself and she would not stop at anything to do so.

Bananas,

Thank-You, I love the smoke rings are made of heart's, Brandi created the avatar.

I can't glean today, I need to clean. I need a little monkey with a duster:)

I did glean earlier today, one of the photos on the night stand is Elizabeth and her brother, I read that on I.S.

Yes I saw that somewhere and I think I saw that the other one is her mother.  I don't know if that is verfied.  Thanks for the info Seahorse.  If you find some little monkeys with dusters, send some my way... LOL.... I would rather glean than clean any day.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #332 on: January 16, 2010, 01:48:54 PM »

Yep, all angles are worth looking at.....

lol... just noticed the little hearts puffing out of your pipe seahorse... how cute.... made me chuckle this morning.

I think CC's name appearing on those papers was just one more way TFS was grasping at ways to get that baby herself and she would not stop at anything to do so.

Bananas,

Thank-You, I love the smoke rings are made of heart's, Brandi created the avatar.

I can't glean today, I need to clean. I need a little monkey with a duster:)

I did glean earlier today, one of the photos on the night stand is Elizabeth and her brother, I read that on I.S.

Yes I saw that somewhere and I think I saw that the other one is her mother.  I don't know if that is verfied.  Thanks for the info Seahorse.  If you find some little monkeys with dusters, send some my way... LOL.... I would rather glean than clean any day.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 16, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »

Well lets see, ej was crying and the first story we heard was she tried to "help" her. Then we hear EJ was crying and she thought she was lost and asked her if she needed help. Oh how nice of her, what a caring person to stop and ask if this young upset mother needed anything. But what makes this strange is they are on the same plane, sitting next to one another..I was always assigned a seat and it was difficult to change it, I don't know maybe the flight wasn't full and there was an empty seat? But all the way home she holds the baby and EJ is spilling her guts to Tammi. So I try to put myself into that situation and ask what I would do or what I could imagine another person doing. They would say probably, do you have a doctor or a friend to help you?  Maybe something like, I am sure in your area there is help, if you give me your email I can get information to you. I know myself would reach out to the mom but I would try to help support her not by trying to take the baby away, but talking to her about PPD and how it affects a womans body and your feelings. I would probably tell her what that was like for me to live through an what helped me. I think offering to adopt the baby would be the last thing on my list. If you think about it, what an unsupportive and manipulative way of handling the situation. Nothing like giving a new young mother confidence! She is evil.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 16, 2010, 01:57:10 PM »

Traditional versus Gestational Surrogacy

by Heather Weller

When it comes to surrogacy, there are two types currently used: "traditional" and "gestational." Traditional surrogacy is done via artificial insemination, with the surrogate using her egg and another man's sperm. Gestational surrogacy is done via In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), where fertilized eggs from another woman are implanted into the surrogate's uterus. Choosing which route to take is one of the most important and earliest decisions a surrogate or intended parents through surrogacy will have to make.

More...
http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/articles/preconception/surrogacy/index.php

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 16, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »

Does anyone know how old Tammi's mom was when she had Tammi or her siblings? I don't have the paid site membership anymore and can't look up anything, it is frustrating.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »

Traditional versus Gestational Surrogacy

by Heather Weller

When it comes to surrogacy, there are two types currently used: "traditional" and "gestational." Traditional surrogacy is done via artificial insemination, with the surrogate using her egg and another man's sperm. Gestational surrogacy is done via In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), where fertilized eggs from another woman are implanted into the surrogate's uterus. Choosing which route to take is one of the most important and earliest decisions a surrogate or intended parents through surrogacy will have to make.

More...
http://www.childbirthsolutions.com/articles/preconception/surrogacy/index.php

Thanks!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2010, 02:01:59 PM »

Exactly Tracygirl! Your scenario is more along the lines of how I actually handled a similar situation. You're right on!

Well lets see, ej was crying and the first story we heard was she tried to "help" her. Then we hear EJ was crying and she thought she was lost and asked her if she needed help. Oh how nice of her, what a caring person to stop and ask if this young upset mother needed anything. But what makes this strange is they are on the same plane, sitting next to one another..I was always assigned a seat and it was difficult to change it, I don't know maybe the flight wasn't full and there was an empty seat? But all the way home she holds the baby and EJ is spilling her guts to Tammi. So I try to put myself into that situation and ask what I would do or what I could imagine another person doing. They would say probably, do you have a doctor or a friend to help you?  Maybe something like, I am sure in your area there is help, if you give me your email I can get information to you. I know myself would reach out to the mom but I would try to help support her not by trying to take the baby away, but talking to her about PPD and how it affects a womans body and your feelings. I would probably tell her what that was like for me to live through an what helped me. I think offering to adopt the baby would be the last thing on my list. If you think about it, what an unsupportive and manipulative way of handling the situation. Nothing like giving a new young mother confidence! She is evil.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:46 PM »

To be fair, I actually saw a young woman once in an airport, some years ago, who was obviously struggling. I did sit next to her in the terminal and held her baby while she told me her sob story. I felt sorry for her, but I didn't try to adopt her baby. I actually went and looked up 800 numbers in the phone book of agencies that could help her, and wrote them down and gave them to her. I didn't just give her adoption agencies, either, I gave her all sorts of helplines. So, I could see approaching a young lady in distress, since I did it, but I do think the weird part might be in the trying to adopt her baby from her without seeing she gets some professional help--and without checking out her story, because even in the case I mentioned, some of this girl's story seemed to be a bit "iffy". So, why try to adopt it out from under the father's nose. That part makes me think there's something definitely up with them. Just my opinion.

A couple of years back a young mom was a little ahead of in line at Walmart.  She appeared agitated and overwhelmed.  Her cute little toddler was having a dandy temper tamtrum and ... her beautiful baby in a carseat inside the shopping buggy was screaming her little lungs out.  The lady shopper behind her in line offered to hold the baby while she attended to the toddler.  The baby ... like most babies ... just wanted to be held.  She calmed down immediately.  By the time Mom reached the cashier ... her toddler was under control and ... Mom had gained her composure.

In other words ... Moms do have trying days with their little ones.  A little assistance ... a little compassion is where it is at.  Most people do not take advantage of a vulnerable situation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

She a child of ten, I am referring to TS, only a child could lie like this.  TS is trying to explain her handwriting on C.C.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T. SMITH: You know, and I`m like, no, no, no. And, you know, and they`re pushing us to hurry, hurry, get this paperwork. You know, they`re going to lock the doors, and basically that`s what was done.

JOSTAD: OK.

T. SMITH: At the moment I really did forget that I actually wrote it down.

JOSTAD: OK.

T. SMITH: But when I saw -- when I saw, when they showed me the paper, I could have denied that I didn`t write it, but I said, oh, my god, that is my writing. I didn`t -- I didn`t even realize that I had actually written that little part there. So.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.