April 19, 2024, 06:39:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447754 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: January 16, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Janis&qmi=&qn=COUVILLION&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Janis Susette Couvillion (Peters) is 60 year old, she is the mother of Tammi F. Peters.

JSCP had a child in 1968, 1970,1972, 1976.

TPS was born in March 12, 1972, her mother was abt. 23 yrs. old when she gave birth to her.

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/19970266019.pdf

(Parent's divorce papers) Page 2 lists the four children of JSCP
Thank-you
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: January 16, 2010, 02:59:36 PM »

I may be wrong,too...let's see what plays out.
For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

I don't know what kind of person would do that.  I do know I've sat in airports for long hours in various parts of the world and have seen exhausted mothers travelling alone  with babies or toddlers that were crying or restless and I've tried to help by holding the children, playing with them  feeding them or whatever I can do to help and giving the mother a break to rest or eat.   And it never once crossed my mind to make adoption inquiries.  And no one that I helped ever asked me if I wanted to adopt their child or knew of anyone that wanted to adopt their child.  That's just my experience, FWIW.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 16, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »

And to add to my previous post, if someone I had just met at random in an airport asked me if I wanted to adopt their child or knew of anyone that would want to adopt the baby, my hinky meter would have gone off the dial, and I would be following up with security.  And I can tell you right now if I was caring for a baby and someone asked me if I wanted to give it up for adoption, I would be finding a cop asap.  That's what any normal person would do.  Again, jmho.  How do people go along and talk about adoption so casually?  I don't think they do.  To me, they are trolling for a baby or trolling for $ to sell their baby.  MOO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 16, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »

I have pictures also when my girls were little that they looked tired. But I don't have any of them holding medicine or drinking medicine, I do believe there was a purpose for those drugged looking pictures, and they weren't because she thought he looked cute. 

no rose colored glasses

Your thoughts reflect mine.  I pray we are wrong in our speculation.

DIL somehow believes that the bottle which Gabriel is drinking from may be a disposable baby juice bottle.  A while back ... while attending babies at her church nursery during the service ... one of the Moms left a similar bottle with her in case her little guy became fussy.

Janet

Thank-you, I never seen a cup like that before, you would think it would all spill out while he is laying on the bed. I pray we are wrong in our speculation also.

Apparently ... a disposable juice baby bottle has a nipple.

I would think the substance would spill if Gabriel was drinking from a medicine bottle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 16, 2010, 03:15:03 PM »

I have pictures also when my girls were little that they looked tired. But I don't have any of them holding medicine or drinking medicine, I do believe there was a purpose for those drugged looking pictures, and they weren't because she thought he looked cute. 

no rose colored glasses

DIL somehow believes that the bottle which Gabriel is drinking from may be a disposable baby juice bottle.  A while back ... while attending babies at her church nursery during the service ... one of the Moms left a similar bottle with her in case her little guy became fussy.

Janet

Thank-you, I never seen a cup like that before, you would think it would all spill out while he is laying on the bed. I pray we are wrong in our speculation also.

I would think the substance would spill if Gabriel was drinking from a medicine bottle.

Janet

the new medicine bottles have a nipple on it.  They are something new.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 16, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

Janet

the new medicine bottles have a nipple on it.  They are something new.

Thanks.

I think that is a good idea.  However ... the dropper has done the job through three kids and .. five grandbabies.

I wonder if authorities have clued into the implication of these images.  If it is medicine ... not juice .. in that bottle which Gabriel is drinking from there is certainly a lot.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: January 16, 2010, 03:21:58 PM »

http://www.greatbabyproducts.com/index.php?p=uvl&pnum=munc-12501

Something similar to what is seen at this link.  A medicine cup with a nipple on it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »

I was quite surprised that in the pictures, Gabriel was dressed for bed in at least two different sets of PJs and maybe three different sets.  This possibly means that the pics were taken on at least two and maybe three different nights.  It also means that someone cared enough to get him ready for bed or maybe he was gotten ready in PJs just for his picture.  He does look adorable and any prospective "Adoptive" parents would be charmed by him.  It does look to be a medicine bottle with a dropper to me, maybe a prescription medication. Wonder if drug stores in SA have been checked and also pediatricians. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: January 16, 2010, 03:27:25 PM »

I was quite surprised that in the pictures, Gabriel was dressed for bed in at least two different sets of PJs and maybe three different sets.  This possibly means that the pics were taken on at least two and maybe three different nights.  It also means that someone cared enough to get him ready for bed or maybe he was gotten ready in PJs just for his picture.  He does look adorable and any prospective "Adoptive" parents would be charmed by him.  It does look to be a medicine bottle with a dropper to me, maybe a prescription medication. Wonder if drug stores in SA have been checked and also pediatricians. 

Maybe even the pediatrician the baby had in Arizona should be checked for recent visits and or prescriptions.  I hope the police see the significance in this and realize what he is drinking out of in that last photo is a medicine bottle rather than just a regular bottle.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 16, 2010, 03:29:23 PM »

Indictment Handed Up In Baby Gabriel Case
UPDATED: 7:52 pm MST January 15, 2010

On Friday, the Tempe Police Department released photographs of Gabriel taken from Johnson's camera.

According to an e-mail from Horn, time stamps from the camera indicate the final photographs were taken Dec. 26. Gabriel was reported missing Dec. 27.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22251939/detail.html

Police Release Photographs Of Baby Gabriel

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

_____

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: January 16, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

we held the truth from the media because the police didn't have time to interview us till after 15 days! long story, but we were trying to be sensitive to Craig, which had NOTHING to do with Gabriel's disappearance!....
a few seconds ago

This woman is beyond belief.  She was trying to be "Sensitive to Craig" when it was she who put his name down as the father in the first place.  I wonder how many times she's used "Craig" as the father while falsifying adoption papers.  Sensitive, my foot.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 16, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »

Life outside the computer room beckons.

I am anticipating good news when I return in regards to this precious baby.

Have a good Saturday all!

Janet
12:35 PM PT

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #372 on: January 16, 2010, 04:05:51 PM »

The grapevine  ::MonkeyHaHa::says the recent house bought by the Smith's, is listed under Tammi's name.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: January 16, 2010, 04:15:15 PM »

The grapevine  ::MonkeyHaHa::says the recent house bought by the Smith's, is listed under Tammi's name.

Seahorse, do you have their address?  Can you post it?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #374 on: January 16, 2010, 04:16:53 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

we held the truth from the media because the police didn't have time to interview us till after 15 days! long story, but we were trying to be sensitive to Craig, which had NOTHING to do with Gabriel's disappearance!....
a few seconds ago

This woman is beyond belief.  She was trying to be "Sensitive to Craig" when it was she who put his name down as the father in the first place.  I wonder how many times she's used "Craig" as the father while falsifying adoption papers.  Sensitive, my foot.

Babybear,

This is how the scheme may play out:  TS writes in CC's name as father and then he signs over the papers for adoption.
It may be a profitable business, he does nothing but "give-up his rights to the baby"! He never meets the mother, and
doesn't know the baby, but makes a few bucks. JMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

I'm digging...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2010, 04:19:22 PM »

I'm digging...

Me too!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2010, 04:26:30 PM »

I'm digging...

Me too!

Bananas,

I am not very swift...LOL., I just glean:)

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20090485377.pdf

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/GetRecDataPaging.aspx?biz1=&biz2=&fn1=tammi&mn1=&ln1=smith&fn2=&mn2=&ln2=&begdt=01/01/1947&enddt=1/16/2010&doc1=&doc2=&doc3=&doc4=&doc5=

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »

The house was bought a few months ago, the grapeline has noted.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2010, 04:29:32 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

a few seconds ago

Babybear,

This is how the scheme may play out:  TS writes in CC's name as father and then he signs over the papers for adoption.
It may be a profitable business, he does nothing but "give-up his rights to the baby"! He never meets the mother, and
doesn't know the baby, but makes a few bucks. JMO

Seahorse--You could certainly be right. Craig Cherry could be part of it too.  It would take a large amount of nerve to just randomly choose his name without his knowledge.  Tammi has a lot of nerve though.  It could be that he is the "Father" of 50 babies Tammi has illegally helped place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.