March 29, 2024, 03:12:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446648 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 16, 2010, 04:30:25 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Janis&qmi=&qn=COUVILLION&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Janis Susette Couvillion (Peters) is 60 year old, she is the mother of Tammi F. Peters.

JSCP had a child in 1968, 1970,1972, 1976.

TPS was born in March 12, 1972, her mother was abt. 23 yrs. old when she gave birth to her.

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/19970266019.pdf

(Parent's divorce papers) Page 2 lists the four children of JSCP
Thank-you

Thank you I had a feeling you were going to post her mom was young when having babies. If my math is correct she was either 17 or 18 years old when she had the first child?
Tammi has written about her childhood as being abused by her father and in another post I think it was MS she writes about not speaking to her mom because he mom didnt' want to face the abuse. Very interesting she seems to target the same age group, interesting but predictable at the same time. I have a feeling the FBI is not scratching their heads over this.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #381 on: January 16, 2010, 04:39:26 PM »

http://www.phoenixdiscounthomes.com/1492887_105-6319-W-HONEYSUCKLE-Drive-Building-OR10-Phoenix-AZ-RES_Detail.aspx

Photo of the house 6319 West Honeysuckle Drive, Glendale, Arizona

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20090485377.pdf

I am baffled,

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2010, 04:42:11 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

we held the truth from the media because the police didn't have time to interview us till after 15 days! long story, but we were trying to be sensitive to Craig, which had NOTHING to do with Gabriel's disappearance!....
a few seconds ago

This woman is beyond belief.  She was trying to be "Sensitive to Craig" when it was she who put his name down as the father in the first place.  I wonder how many times she's used "Craig" as the father while falsifying adoption papers.  Sensitive, my foot.

Babybear,

This is how the scheme may play out:  TS writes in CC's name as father and then he signs over the papers for adoption.
It may be a profitable business, he does nothing but "give-up his rights to the baby"! He never meets the mother, and
doesn't know the baby, but makes a few bucks. JMO

Seahorse--You could certainly be right. Craig Cherry could be part of it too.  It would take a large amount of nerve to just randomly choose his name without his knowledge.  Tammi has a lot of nerve though.  It could be that he is the "Father" of 50 babies Tammi has illegally helped place.

The babies could be from all over as well, she is on the internet.
Is anyone else feeling a little mother bearish over this? If my instincts are correct this woman intentionally targeted young girls who needed help and proper guidence. It is a huge thing for a person to give up their child, it is not something someone should be manipulated into. If this is true, this woman needs to be behind bars. For the sake of everyone potentially involved, I pray I am wrong, wrong, wrong and as my friend Tammi said, I will look stupid!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: January 16, 2010, 04:44:14 PM »

Seahorse, what does this have to do with it.... if anything? 

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=201-10-475

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:49 PM »

I may be wrong,too...let's see what plays out.
For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

When my son was in his infancy, I was approached by a man asking that very thing.  He said he had a wife and a good job at the post office, yadda yadda.....

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 16, 2010, 05:30:08 PM »

Keep getting thrown out of the cage today... giving up for the afternoon......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #386 on: January 16, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »

A  jungle today...

America's Most Wanted is scheculed to air Gabriel Johnson's case tonight.  Different time slots for different parts of the US.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 16, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »

For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

When my son was in his infancy, I was approached by a man asking that very thing.  He said he had a wife and a good job at the post office, yadda yadda.....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 16, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »

It has been years since I did his for a living, I think they were getting someone to take over the payments or lease with an option although it is not a lease agreement, It seems this home may have been set to foreclose. It is not a legal document and does not replace a note on the deed of trust and the owners of the property would still legally be the smiths.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #389 on: January 16, 2010, 05:47:03 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Photos-from-moms-camera-show-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

not sure if has been posted, but watched the video about the photos.. The cousin is not angry because TS was trying to help? I would be furious, trying to help or not, that puts him in the limelight as well as her in a way so I don't understand why he is not angry, unless he is somehow involved.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #390 on: January 16, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »

Seahorse, what does this have to do with it.... if anything? 

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=201-10-475

Bananas,

Nice link, thank-you. I am going to play around with different names. I saw their home on the news the other night, it looked
like a massive house, almost like an apartment building, it was in the dark. I will scout around for the video.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #391 on: January 16, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »

It has been years since I did his for a living, I think they were getting someone to take over the payments or lease with an option although it is not a lease agreement, It seems this home may have been set to foreclose. It is not a legal document and does not replace a note on the deed of trust and the owners of the property would still legally be the smiths.

Thank-You, TraceyGirl, for your experienced opinion. The seem to have their paw's in everything!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Photos-from-moms-camera-show-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

not sure if has been posted, but watched the video about the photos.. The cousin is not angry because TS was trying to help? I would be furious, trying to help or not, that puts him in the limelight as well as her in a way so I don't understand why he is not angry, unless he is somehow involved.

Oh my god the attitude of these people is unreal! Jack saying he didn't know why they didn't just come at 6 AM, they could have had coffee with him, they kept his daughter up...Well Jack if YOU hadn't tried to steel this baby away from his father your daugher (or granddaughter) would have not been put through the trauma of the FBI coming to your home. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

Well their physical addy is
Mail Physical Address 11103 San Pedro, Suite 117

San Antonio, TX 78216

About 2 blocks from Elizabeth Johnson's hotel here in SAT. hmmmm??
HomeGate Studios & Suites
11221 San Pedro Ave. (Hwy. 281)
San Antonio, TX 78216      I just saw this on In Sessions, I didn't know that the Colonic place and the hotel Elizabeth stayed at was so close.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #394 on: January 16, 2010, 06:05:41 PM »

Oh my god the attitude of these people is unreal! Jack saying he didn't know why they didn't just come at 6 AM, they could have had coffee with him, they kept his daughter up...Well Jack if YOU hadn't tried to steel this baby away from his father your daugher (or granddaughter) would have not been put through the trauma of the FBI coming to your home. 

I thought the same thing. Did they not say before that they were glad all this was taking place because they will do anything to help find baby Gabe?? hmm, and I thought they said they were not angry, well, now see, they just can't open their mouths without a lie falling out.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2010, 06:12:51 PM »

Seahorse said:
"The babies could be from all over as well, she is on the internet.
Is anyone else feeling a little mother bearish over this? If my instincts are correct this woman intentionally targeted young girls who needed help and proper guidence. It is a huge thing for a person to give up their child, it is not something someone should be manipulated into. If this is true, this woman needs to be behind bars. For the sake of everyone potentially involved, I pray I am wrong, wrong, wrong and as my friend Tammi said, I will look stupid!"

Yes, they could be from all over.  I hope I'm wrong too, but I don't think I am.  There is something more to Tammi Smith than she is trying too hard to project. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »

Possible Location(s):
Texas
Arizona

Latest Airing:
January 16 2010
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=70649

Child Missing After Custody Battle

Police say 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson is a mom who so badly wanted to keep her baby away from his father that she made a horrific claim. Cops say Johnson sent a chilling text message to Logan McQuery, the infant's father, claiming she killed their 8-month-old son. Authorities say the disturbing account of her son's murder is all a lie, but they have no idea where Gabriel is.

Join John Walsh on the search.

Saturday on FOX, 9 p.m. ET/PT, 8 p.m. CT.»This Week's Show

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2010, 06:15:23 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2010, 06:19:23 PM »

I can't imagine a person walking up to a mother with a baby and asking to adopt  That sure takes a lot of nerve.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »

Seahorse said:
"The babies could be from all over as well, she is on the internet.
Is anyone else feeling a little mother bearish over this? If my instincts are correct this woman intentionally targeted young girls who needed help and proper guidence. It is a huge thing for a person to give up their child, it is not something someone should be manipulated into. If this is true, this woman needs to be behind bars. For the sake of everyone potentially involved, I pray I am wrong, wrong, wrong and as my friend Tammi said, I will look stupid!"

Yes, they could be from all over.  I hope I'm wrong too, but I don't think I am.  There is something more to Tammi Smith than she is trying too hard to project. 

This sounds like a dirty business, I hope I'm wrong,too.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.