April 23, 2024, 09:59:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447924 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »

So we still are unsure about the Beth in Wisconsin and what baby Gabriel she adopted.  Would be nice to get a real answer.
I thought the baby they adopted was a little baby?

no rose colored glasses

In the following video posted by Northern Rose in the other thread ... Becky (website) claimed that the baby Gabriel who Beth adopted was only 15 days old.  I do not think anything official has been released one way or another.

Janet

+++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html
Thank-you that was what I thought, this couple adopted a newborn.

Well that was what I thought too after I saw that video but then this other one says it has not been concluded yet.  So which is it?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2010, 12:18:42 PM »

In this day and age, it should take about 3 minutes for Wisconsin LE to take a photo of the baby in question and email over to the department. Why the guess work?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2010, 12:19:02 PM »

I read a creepy comment on the following thread.

http://www.examiner.com/x-/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d9-Gabriel-Johnson-case-Couple-of-interest-Jack-and-Terri-Smith-given-polygraph-tests

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »

In this day and age, it should take about 3 minutes for Wisconsin LE to take a photo of the baby in question and email over to the department. Why the guess work?

New adoptive parents won't want their baby's photo spread around.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:17 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »

Jade Watkins says:
i used to work for Tammi. Her name was Tammi Smith. I remember them having a daughter named Hannah, but it wasn't their real daughter. It was actually Jack's granddaughter. Tammi under fer the child. I used to feed her things I thought she may be able to eat. Tammi used to count every morsel of food in her house and knew eactly what I had fed Hannah. I started bringing my own food from home to give her. My mom cleaned her house, and found records from where Tammi was instutionalized from several mental illnesses. I feel sorry for this child if the mother did give him to them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »

Very creepy comment:

Jade Watkins says:
i used to work for Tammi. Her name was Tammi Smith. I remember them having a daughter named Hannah, but it wasn't their real daughter. It was actually Jack's granddaughter. Tammi under fer the child. I used to feed her things I thought she may be able to eat. Tammi used to count every morsel of food in her house and knew eactly what I had fed Hannah. I started bringing my own food from home to give her. My mom cleaned her house, and found records from where Tammi was instutionalized from several mental illnesses. I feel sorry for this child if the mother did give him to them.
January 12, 1:04 PM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »

When I read the comment, and if it is true, the first thing that popped into my mind was, Münchausen syndrome by proxy has been documented in the parent or guardian of a child. The adult ensures that his or her child will experience some medical affliction, therefore compelling the child to suffer treatment for a significant portion of their youth in hospitals. Wonder if Tammi might have that, a stretch, but who knows.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »

So we still are unsure about the Beth in Wisconsin and what baby Gabriel she adopted.  Would be nice to get a real answer.
I thought the baby they adopted was a little baby?

no rose colored glasses

In the following video posted by Northern Rose in the other thread ... Becky (website) claimed that the baby Gabriel who Beth adopted was only 15 days old.  I do not think anything official has been released one way or another.

Janet

+++++++

Lie admitted in Missing Baby Case

http://www.kpho.com/video/22243067/index.html
Thank-you that was what I thought, this couple adopted a newborn.

Well that was what I thought too after I saw that video but then this other one says it has not been concluded yet.  So which is it?

I do not think Becky's word should be taken as gospel.  Administrator Becky may just be repeating to reporters what Blogger Beth has stated.

I am waiting for something official to be reported.  The timing and name mentioned in Blogger Beth's post is a huge coincident.  This tip needs to be investigated prior to being ruled out.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »

Very creepy comment:

Jade Watkins says:

I am curious how often  Hannah has had medical check ups

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2010, 12:35:20 PM »

When I read the comment, and if it is true, the first thing that popped into my mind was, Münchausen syndrome by proxy has been documented in the parent or guardian of a child. The adult ensures that his or her child will experience some medical affliction, therefore compelling the child to suffer treatment for a significant portion of their youth in hospitals. Wonder if Tammi might have that, a stretch, but who knows.

We are inside each others head

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

We are inside each others head
Frightening thoughts 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »

The house that the Smiths live in is a mansion, it must have taken LE awhile 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

I am going to wait for LE to confirm the baby in WI is not baby Gabriel. The owner of the site said it was a 15 day old infant and unless she is standing there holding this baby I am not going to say it is a fact.

I think Tammi is a woman that needs professional help.  Tammi keeps either trying to deflect her responsibility in this or justifies it by saying she was just trying to help. She went as far as helping EJ come up with a real name for the court papers although it was still a lie? Why would she not want EJ to put a fake name? What is the difference between a fake or made up name or a real person name that EJ has never met? Either way it is a lie, right? But she somehow, in her mind, justifies it as not as bad as a lie? Then when asked why we should believe her now she then puts it back on us and on God, deflecting her responsibility, and asks us to pray about it. Yea I prayed and God gave me a clue this woman is a nut case.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2010, 12:50:13 PM »

I am going to wait for LE to confirm the baby in WI is not baby Gabriel. The owner of the site said it was a 15 day old infant and unless she is standing there holding this baby I am not going to say it is a fact.

I think Tammi is a woman that needs professional help.  Tammi keeps either trying to deflect her responsibility in this or justifies it by saying she was just trying to help. She went as far as helping EJ come up with a real name for the court papers although it was still a lie? Why would she not want EJ to put a fake name? What is the difference between a fake or made up name or a real person name that EJ has never met? Either way it is a lie, right? But she somehow, in her mind, justifies it as not as bad as a lie? Then when asked why we should believe her now she then puts it back on us and on God, deflecting her responsibility, and asks us to pray about it. Yea I prayed and God gave me a clue this woman is a nut case.

LOL... God gave you a clue... LOL

I didn't realize it was the site owner who said the baby was a 15 day old infant.  If that is the case, then I would not accept that either.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

Very creepy comment:

Jade Watkins says:

hmmm if this is true she is nuts. although anyone could have written this. Why was her first set of kids taken from her? I wonder if there is some reason they are not trying to do a state adoption? They have money, live in a nice home....
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »

The house that the Smiths live in is a mansion, it must have taken LE awhile 

I saw the pic of their house...the pic I saw had no landscaping...wonder why they did not plant ?  (had their own supply of   fresh fertilizer)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2010, 12:56:22 PM »

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2010, 12:58:24 PM »

Very creepy comment:

Jade Watkins says:

hmmm if this is true she is nuts. although anyone could have written this. Why was her first set of kids taken from her? I wonder if there is some reason they are not trying to do a state adoption? They have money, live in a nice home....

My thoughts early on how can she adopt if she gave up custody of her own children...guess she is a "born again mom"

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.