April 23, 2024, 06:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447913 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »

In an early interview, Tammi said that they wanted to adopt Gabriel.  Then she said that Elizabeth wanted a "closed" adoption--where she did not know or could not contact the adoptive parents.  Tammi said Elizabeth wanted to be sure she couldn't change her mind.  Well, she can't have it both ways.  I truly do not believe the Smith's wanted to adopt Gabriel themselves.  I think they were brokering an adoption for Elizabeth who kept changing her mind and going back and forth with her boyfriend.  Finally, after the big fight and Logan moved out for good, Elizabeth just wanted to have it over with, give up Gabriel and get on with her life.  She also wanted to spite Logan.  The Smith's probably provided the fake ID's she used at the multiple motels in San Antonio while they schemed to set up a very quick handover of baby Gabriel.  This is all my opinion, mind you, from reading and watching.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2010, 08:39:52 PM »

I posted this early on in the case on the last thread.  The new house is only in Tammi's name

THE HOUSE

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4682034&postcount=54

Courtesy of Websleuths.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »

I imagine the police and FBI are or have researched the Smith's finances.  Tammi opened five sites for her business in the past 3 years.  They bought the house in Entrada for about a half a million.  Then they bought the new house last October.  With the difficulty in getting loans today, there is some money behind her or at least there has been.  I haven't done the research that Websleuths and others have done, but I can see that there is money backing her.  Maybe Jack's money.  The FBI will know shortly after taking their computers this week.  I can't help but wonder if those ridiculous colonic irrigation storefronts are fronts for something else, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2010, 09:07:03 PM »

After perusing the Healing Waters website, I see that one of the storefronts is just down the street from me.  I think I'll check it out tomorrow and see what it looks like.  It's in the shopping center where I buy my groceries, but for the life of me, I don't remember seeing it there.  I'll go look for it tomorrow.   Odd that I've never seen it, but maybe I saw it and just didn't know what "Healing Waters" meant.

BRING NATALEE HOME
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2010, 09:07:47 PM »

Seahorse, what does this have to do with it.... if anything? 

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=201-10-475

Bananas this is just the tax deed on the prop showing 08, 09 and 10.  It's what homeowners get every year to show what amount of tax they will have to pay and it also shows how much the house has depreciated.  Haven't had too much to say about this case cause ALL of them seem to be out of touch with reality.  I just have this pain in my gut much the same as the first time I heard the report on Caylee and watched Casey handcuffed in her hoodie being led to booking.  Common sense says everyone knows better and you just don't hand a baby over to strangers and get away with it if there is a bio Dad protesting.  Did she really think she would get paid enough to disappear and start over?  Just too hard to believe. I'm sorry...evenin' Monkeys!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2010, 09:09:36 PM »

After perusing the Healing Waters website, I see that one of the storefronts is just down the street from me.  I think I'll check it out tomorrow and see what it looks like.  It's in the shopping center where I buy my groceries, but for the life of me, I don't remember seeing it there.  I'll go look for it tomorrow.   Odd that I've never seen it, but maybe I saw it and just didn't know what "Healing Waters" meant.

Take photos  Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2010, 09:10:15 PM »

Thanks AZLady.  I would be very interested to hear you take on it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 16, 2010, 09:12:47 PM »

Take photos  Monkey Devil!

MMM-Yeah.  Photos would be good 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

Gotcha.  I'll take the digital camera and post tomorrow what I see.  It's strange because the house at 6319 West Honeysuckle Drive is just a couple blocks from the corner of 67th and Happy Valley which is the address they use for the store. 

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=ie7&q=healing%20waters%20phoenix%20az&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSHB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

I wonder if the 67th Ave and Happy Valley location on their website is a reference to their home (now former home) on Honeysuckle.  From the link above, she advertised her business out of her home at one time.  I just cannot picture a store called Healing Waters at the shopping center where I've bought groceries, had my nails done, mailed packages, etc. for 6 years.  You'd think I would have seen it...

If it's there, I'll photograph it.  If it's not, then we know that one of the locations is actually her former home.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2010, 09:22:24 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=ie7&q=healing%20waters%20phoenix%20az&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSHB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Try this link.  There's a pic of her old house, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2010, 09:23:09 PM »

Well, geez, that didn't work either.  Click on the third link down.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »

Everytime the Smiths open their mouth ... a contradiction spews forth.  If Elizabeth chose not to know their address ... how was she able to "pick up" Gabriel on December 18, 2009.

Janet

+++++++

CLOSED ADOPTION - TAMMI AND JACK SMITH??

NANCY GRACE
New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case
Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Back to Jack and Tammi Smith.

Jack Smith, isn`t it true that when she was dealing with you guys, she didn`t even want to know where you lived? She didn`t want to know anything about you.

JACK SMITH: No, not -- she didn`t because we actually invited her over. Don`t you want to come and see where his room would be? And don`t you want to come and see where his play area would be? And she said, no, I don`t want to know where you live.

GRACE: What was her reason?

J. SMITH: Because in her mind that -- well, in her mind that was the -- that was a closed adoption. Again, I can`t think -- I can`t think like her. I wish I could and we`d find the baby, but -- that`s my only reasoning is that she wanted a closed adoption. She wanted this part of her life and wanted to go -- I don`t understand that.

GRACE: But that was the same -- it`s almost like a script that she`s reading from the. The very same thing she did with them is basically what she did with you. She didn`t want to know anything about you, she didn`t want to know your address, nothing. She just wanted it to be a done deal to have the baby in a happy family.

Good-bye, baby Gabriel.

J. SMITH: It don`t make sense to us ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

T. SMITH: She finally called and said, are you ready to adopt him?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We fell in love with him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

CLOSED ADOPTION - CHERYL

Where is Baby Gabriel? Arizona Woman Refuses to Help Police Find Missing Son
Jan. 6, 2010

When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-arizona-mother-refuses-police-find/story?id=9489263

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2010, 09:26:34 PM »

Hello AZLady....so glad to see you.  We could use an Arizona sleuth...!  This
woman and her husband are into more than enemas (my opinion).   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »

Well their physical addy is
Mail Physical Address 11103 San Pedro, Suite 117

San Antonio, TX 78216

About 2 blocks from Elizabeth Johnson's hotel here in SAT. hmmmm??
HomeGate Studios & Suites
11221 San Pedro Ave. (Hwy. 281)
San Antonio, TX 78216      I just saw this on In Sessions, I didn't know that the Colonic place and the hotel Elizabeth stayed at was so close.

no rose colored glasses ...I hope LE is aware and ... investigating a possible connection.  I believe this revelation is beyond a coincidence.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2010, 09:33:42 PM »

Good  Evening Monkeys and Guest.

I see nothing new has come out since I left earlier today. So sad, I pray lil Gabriel is safe and being cared for.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 16, 2010, 09:33:46 PM »

AZLady - I bet she doesn't have actual stores either.  Probably a mobile operation.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 16, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »

I could only find articles of incorporation for HEALING WATERS HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINIC, LLC on Meeker Drive in Sun City, AZ. 

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L15408398&type=L.L.C.

This is one of the five locations on the Healing Waters website at http://www.healingwatersaz.com/.  Articles of organization were only filed on 9/9/2009.  This place has only been in business a few months.  The other location at 67th and Happy Valley is her old home, I suspect.  Then, the other three locations are all at Dolce Salon and Spa.  I'll check that place.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 16, 2010, 09:48:05 PM »

Dolce Salon and Spa is owned by Brandi Nuttall.
4530 E SHEA BLVD #105
Phoenix, AZ

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L09671107&type=L.L.C.

I would guess that Tammi rents space in the Salon/Spa for her machine and whoever operates it. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »

Tamikosmom, that babble about "closed" adoption bothered me.  Aside from the fact that it makes no sense, it really sounds more like a reference to someone else adopting Gabriel.  Of course Elizabeth knew where the Smith's lived.  I get the impression from Tammi that they talked often and she had been to their home.  More lies...

Everytime the Smiths open their mouth ... a contradiction spews forth.  If Elizabeth chose not to know their address ... how was she able to "pick up" Gabriel on December 18, 2009.

Janet

+++++++

CLOSED ADOPTION - TAMMI AND JACK SMITH??

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... Back to Jack and Tammi Smith.

Jack Smith, isn`t it true that when she was dealing with you guys, she didn`t even want to know where you lived? She didn`t want to know anything about you.

JACK SMITH: No, not -- she didn`t because we actually invited her over. Don`t you want to come and see where his room would be? And don`t you want to come and see where his play area would be? And she said, no, I don`t want to know where you live.

GRACE: What was her reason?

J. SMITH: Because in her mind that -- well, in her mind that was the -- that was a closed adoption. Again, I can`t think -- I can`t think like her. I wish I could and we`d find the baby, but -- that`s my only reasoning is that she wanted a closed adoption. She wanted this part of her life and wanted to go -- I don`t understand that.

GRACE: But that was the same -- it`s almost like a script that she`s reading from the. The very same thing she did with them is basically what she did with you. She didn`t want to know anything about you, she didn`t want to know your address, nothing. She just wanted it to be a done deal to have the baby in a happy family.

Good-bye, baby Gabriel.

J. SMITH: It don`t make sense to us ...

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Tammi says months went by then last month she received a call from Elizabeth.

T. SMITH: She finally called and said, are you ready to adopt him?

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: The two parties signed legal guardianship papers and Gabriel moved in with the Smiths.

JACK SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL: We fell in love with him.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But the baby`s dad wouldn`t sign guardianship or adoption papers. Still, Gabriel quickly became part of the Smith family, visiting Santa, playing with 4-year-old Hannah.

Then, December 18th, Elizabeth picked up her son to visit his father. Little did the Smiths know, the two were taking off to San Antonio.

CLOSED ADOPTION - CHERYL

Where is Baby Gabriel? Arizona Woman Refuses to Help Police Find Missing Son
Jan. 6, 2010

When pressed for details about the couple, Smith said Johnson didn't remember much despite having spent three days with them, just that the woman's first name was "Cheryl." Tammi Smith said Johnson told her she purposely tried not to focus on their car or last names so she wouldn't be tempted to change her mind and get her son back

"She believed she was doing a closed adoption," Tammi Smith said.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-arizona-mother-refuses-police-find/story?id=9489263

BRING NATALEE HOME
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2010, 09:51:32 PM »

Dolce Salon and Spa is owned by Brandi Nuttall.
4530 E SHEA BLVD #105
Phoenix, AZ

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=L09671107&type=L.L.C.

I would guess that Tammi rents space in the Salon/Spa for her machine and whoever operates it. 

Dolce and nut in the same sentence for a business? whoda thought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.