March 28, 2024, 05:11:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446578 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #480 on: January 17, 2010, 06:25:52 AM »

EJ can't keep her story straight for sure.

Although some say her story is she is cooperating with FBI and LE..... in fact the FBI and LE say she is not cooperating with them.... so all these stories of what the FBI and LE have that is spewed forth from the mouth of EJ and her visitors is utter garbage.

It is much like being led on a wild goosechase as it was with Casey Anthony and her wild stories of working for Universal Studios, dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments, Zanny the Nanny etc......

In all this madness, we just need to find baby Gabriel! 

Yes and KC A and crew also claimed she was cooperating with LE and assisting with finding Caylee. so very sad. Babies are a special gift and some just don't realize how blessed they are to carry and birth such a wonderful gift from God. God can take them back as quickly as he gave them and some take them for-granted once they are born. It is so very sad. There is a special place in hell for those who harm children.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 17, 2010, 06:39:02 AM »

Although some say her story is she is cooperating with FBI and LE..... in fact the FBI and LE say she is not cooperating with them.... so all these stories of what the FBI and LE have that is spewed forth from the mouth of EJ and her visitors is utter garbage.

It is much like being led on a wild goosechase as it was with Casey Anthony and her wild stories of working for Universal Studios, dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments, Zanny the Nanny etc......

Yes and KC A and crew also claimed she was cooperating with LE and assisting with finding Caylee. so very sad. Babies are a special gift and some just don't realize how blessed they are to carry and birth such a wonderful gift from God. God can take them back as quickly as he gave them and some take them for-granted once they are born. It is so very sad. There is a special place in hell for those who harm children.

Yes, and all these monsters playing with the lives of children, harming them and using them up is making me BANANAS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2010, 06:51:22 AM »

Yes, and all these monsters playing with the lives of children, harming them and using them up is making me BANANAS!

I feel your pain. Believe me I do. I do not understand how or why these young parents can do these horrific things to their babies. And did I read right that she wanted someone to pick up the money she had on her as well as an expensive ring she was wearing when she was arrested?? where did the ring come from? where did the money come from?? something is off other than the EJ and Smiths.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: January 17, 2010, 06:58:39 AM »

I feel your pain. Believe me I do. I do not understand how or why these young parents can do these horrific things to their babies. And did I read right that she wanted someone to pick up the money she had on her as well as an expensive ring she was wearing when she was arrested?? where did the ring come from? where did the money come from?? something is off other than the EJ and Smiths.

Yes you read right.  She is not worried about the little boy she gave birth to..... that is her blood.... she is worried about a few hundred dollars and a blasted ring.  Talk about priorities...... this makes me sick. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: January 17, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »

I have put some links in the links post area. One was regarding Craig Byran Cherry.
DOB 06/11/1975

Appears he has previously been charged at least twice with:

Taking the Identity of Another.

Not sure what the details are but this is an older case, makes me think he may have been involved with other fraud.

I have had trouble looking up other charges from another link I posted but there were 12 of them. I don't know what they were for.

This appears to be his facebook ID craig.cherry1   
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2010, 08:22:36 AM »

Tammi details

I believe I read that Tammi stated she had never been to San Antonio, TX which appears not to be true.

Since she states this on her healingwatersaz website:

"May of 2007 – Level 3-Advanced Certified in Colon Hydro Therapy through I-ACT

International Association for Colon Hydro Therapy in San Antonio, Texas

www.i-act.org , you can click on Referrals and type in my last name (Smith).  You will find that Tammi is an Advanced Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, accredited through them..."

From the i-act.org website referral:

Tammi Fay Peters Smith
HEALING WATERS COLON HYDROTHERAPY
13925 W. Meeker Blvd., Ste. 10
Glendale, AZ 85375
Phone: 623-687-1887
Cert. Level: Instructor Level
National Board Certification: none

Now the legal issue arises as Colon Hydrotherapy Devices are prescription devices. They are to used by Physicians or Doctor of Naturopathy, then this too depends on state regulations if a Doctor of Naturopathy is recognized. She is neither.

I can not find the AZ regulations regarding this. This information would be very helpful in filing a complaint with the AZ medical board another site I can't locate.

At the FDA website regarding medical devices it does state this machine (colon hydrotherapy) is a is a precription device. 

I am starting to believe the Colon Therapy places, (from her website all have the same phone number? strange) may be a front for where she gets her money but is making her money doing something else or even a way she may be connecting with the persons involved in "private adoptions".

Can anyone find out the AZ state regulations regarding the use of these devices as I do not think she can legally be using these devices without a formal degree.

I have sent an email to the FDA regarding these devices and will continue following up until I get a reply.

It would be interesting to view her Federal Income Tax returns. I would not be surprised if there is unreported income, etc. Maybe I will contact the IRS to get a fraud check, if possible.

The Smiths need to be stopped.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2010, 09:40:54 AM »

I suspect, if the Smiths have done more "private adoptions", etc, then surely others have come forward by now to LE to let them know? I would hope anyway! And also, I suspect LE has checked into Craig Cherry's name on any other adoption papers--at least in the states they know he's been in? Again, I hope!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2010, 09:41:23 AM »

Tammi details

I believe I read that Tammi stated she had never been to San Antonio, TX which appears not to be true.

Since she states this on her healingwatersaz website:

"May of 2007 – Level 3-Advanced Certified in Colon Hydro Therapy through I-ACT

International Association for Colon Hydro Therapy in San Antonio, Texas

www.i-act.org , you can click on Referrals and type in my last name (Smith).  You will find that Tammi is an Advanced Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, accredited through them..."

From the i-act.org website referral:

Tammi Fay Peters Smith
HEALING WATERS COLON HYDROTHERAPY
13925 W. Meeker Blvd., Ste. 10
Glendale, AZ 85375
Phone: 623-687-1887
Cert. Level: Instructor Level
National Board Certification: none

Now the legal issue arises as Colon Hydrotherapy Devices are prescription devices. They are to used by Physicians or Doctor of Naturopathy, then this too depends on state regulations if a Doctor of Naturopathy is recognized. She is neither.

I can not find the AZ regulations regarding this. This information would be very helpful in filing a complaint with the AZ medical board another site I can't locate.

At the FDA website regarding medical devices it does state this machine (colon hydrotherapy) is a is a precription device. 

I am starting to believe the Colon Therapy places, (from her website all have the same phone number? strange) may be a front for where she gets her money but is making her money doing something else or even a way she may be connecting with the persons involved in "private adoptions".

Can anyone find out the AZ state regulations regarding the use of these devices as I do not think she can legally be using these devices without a formal degree.

I have sent an email to the FDA regarding these devices and will continue following up until I get a reply.

It would be interesting to view her Federal Income Tax returns. I would not be surprised if there is unreported income, etc. Maybe I will contact the IRS to get a fraud check, if possible.

The Smiths need to be stopped.

Though I do agree that they need to be stopped, I feel it needs to be on the basis of what they are doing to parents that are in a scary and confusing position. In my opinion, calling the IRS for a fraud check is over stepping bounds and meddling. There is no evidence pointing in that direction, if there were, I may feel different, how ever, there is not. I agree, the money for the new home came from somewhere, how ever, I don't think calling the IRS on them will find out where it came from. I have seen people call the IRS on others because they were angry at them or did not like them and I just think it is underhanded and nasty. This is of course just my opinion.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2010, 09:48:10 AM »

Though I do agree that they need to be stopped, I feel it needs to be on the basis of what they are doing to parents that are in a scary and confusing position. In my opinion, calling the IRS for a fraud check is over stepping bounds and meddling. There is no evidence pointing in that direction, if there were, I may feel different, how ever, there is not. I agree, the money for the new home came from somewhere, how ever, I don't think calling the IRS on them will find out where it came from. I have seen people call the IRS on others because they were angry at them or did not like them and I just think it is underhanded and nasty. This is of course just my opinion.

I agree with you Searching. Here's two notes: 1) She might not have had to go to San Antonio to get her certification. I've heard of plenty of those naturalists types who get their certifications online. 2) Just because she owns the business doesn't mean she personally runs the machines. Again, I have seen on "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" at least one hair salon owner who doesn't even cut hair, but owns the salon as a money-making investment. While I am certainly NOT defending the Smiths, I agree there could also be some legal answers to some of these tax and money questions regarding them.

One more note: The one thing that makes me question a baby brokering business is that they were looking for a surrogate. I don't know much about this, but it's my understanding surrogacy cots a lot of money! Would they even come out with a profit agter paying a surrogate then "selling" or "adopting out" the baby? Maybe someone who knows more about this could shed some light on it?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2010, 09:57:52 AM »

I agree with you Searching. Here's two notes: 1) She might not have had to go to San Antonio to get her certification. I've heard of plenty of those naturalists types who get their certifications online. 2) Just because she owns the business doesn't mean she personally runs the machines. Again, I have seen on "Tabatha's Salon Takeover" at least one hair salon owner who doesn't even cut hair, but owns the salon as a money-making investment. While I am certainly NOT defending the Smiths, I agree there could also be some legal answers to some of these tax and money questions regarding them.

One more note: The one thing that makes me question a baby brokering business is that they were looking for a surrogate. I don't know much about this, but it's my understanding surrogacy cots a lot of money! Would they even come out with a profit agter paying a surrogate then "selling" or "adopting out" the baby? Maybe someone who knows more about this could shed some light on it?

I think if they were a brokerage for adoption and surrogate, they would get fees associated with setting up the oven so to speak. Like if a surrogate was charging 25,000 plus medical costs, the Smiths could charge the parents to be 75,000 plus medical, giving them a profit of 50,000. That is they way I am thinking it would work. Adoption being done the same way I suppose.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2010, 10:00:46 AM »

I think if they were a brokerage for adoption and surrogate, they would get fees associated with setting up the oven so to speak. Like if a surrogate was charging 25,000 plus medical costs, the Smiths could charge the parents to be 75,000 plus medical, giving them a profit of 50,000. That is they way I am thinking it would work. Adoption being done the same way I suppose.

Thank you searching! That does make sense. I wasn't sure about how that worked. Then, I suppose they could do that. Esp if they made Jack the bio dad through traditional surrogacy, then they wouldn't have to worry about the legalities of adopting the child out. Ah! Makes more senes now. Thanks for the info.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2010, 10:04:31 AM »

HI Sea I am a bit behind this morning but if I interpret these docs correctly the Smiths originally had a sales agreement to purchase a home from the Phoenix's on April 28th, 2008 see that document here,

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20080399506.pdf

However they must not have followed thru with the agreement for whatever reason because they deeded the property back so to speak by releasing the original sale/agreement to the Phoenix's in May of 2009, see that doc here

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/20090485377.pdf

The Phoenix's now own this property according to the tax assessor's office see that info here

http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=201-10-475

I don't think they own a home I am thinking they are renting - the info that came out said a search warrant was issued near 160th and Rio Verde Trail but no specific address - strange.  If this has already been talked about I apologize as I am catching up.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2010, 10:04:32 AM »

Hello Monkey's,

Did anyone see AMW last night? (America's Most Wanted with John Welsh)?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, and pictures of the Smith's house and salon.  That is a pretty fancy salon to go get an enema at 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: January 17, 2010, 10:13:45 AM »

I think the home on Honeysuckle was a rental for a year while they were building the house in Cave Creek -- the "new" house.  Tammi owns the new house in her name only, according to filed docs.  She has a loan for almost $300,000 on it.  The house is valued for tax purposes at a little over $550,000.

HI Sea I am a bit behind this morning but if I interpret these docs correctly the Smiths originally had a sales agreement to purchase a home from the Phoenix's on April 28th, 2008 see that document here,

However they must not have followed thru with the agreement for whatever reason because they deeded the property back so to speak by releasing the original sale/agreement to the Phoenix's in May of 2009, see that doc here

The Phoenix's now own this property according to the tax assessor's office see that info here

I don't think they own a home I am thinking they are renting - the info that came out said a search warrant was issued near 160th and Rio Verde Trail but no specific address - strange.  If this has already been talked about I apologize as I am catching up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #495 on: January 17, 2010, 10:15:56 AM »

In an early interview, Tammi said that they wanted to adopt Gabriel.  Then she said that Elizabeth wanted a "closed" adoption--where she did not know or could not contact the adoptive parents.  Tammi said Elizabeth wanted to be sure she couldn't change her mind.  Well, she can't have it both ways.  I truly do not believe the Smith's wanted to adopt Gabriel themselves.  I think they were brokering an adoption for Elizabeth who kept changing her mind and going back and forth with her boyfriend.  Finally, after the big fight and Logan moved out for good, Elizabeth just wanted to have it over with, give up Gabriel and get on with her life.  She also wanted to spite Logan.  The Smith's probably provided the fake ID's she used at the multiple motels in San Antonio while they schemed to set up a very quick handover of baby Gabriel.  This is all my opinion, mind you, from reading and watching.
I couldn't agree more with your post.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #496 on: January 17, 2010, 10:18:08 AM »

Hi Mission,

Thank-you taking your time and walking us through the links, you are very good in details.

The house theY are living in presently is is unusual looking, help me out,please, is the house a Spanish theme
or American Indian theme?

I am trying to figure out the Architecture, (do you know or can guess), where the idea from their house came from?

I have often wonder how to look up Architect's who created beautiful or ugly buildings, is there a Architecture Digest?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 17, 2010, 10:18:38 AM »

While Tammi might like to portray her business as a "medical" procedure, it is not.  Her machines are located in beauty shops (Dolce Salon and Spa) with one location in Sun City, Arizona, a retirement community.  The Arizona Board of Medical Examiners site is here:  http://www.azmd.gov/.  There is nothing in Arizona statute that would classify a colonic irrigation as a medical process.  Apparently those who give these enemas have their own licensing group.  I haven't investigated that yet, but don't think it is worth the time.  Tennessee apparently took a dislike to the procedure and their medical board shut her down.  She moved to Arizona where I don't think the medical professionals have taken an interest in her because she has been located in beauty shops and her own home up until recently (last September) when she opened the Sun City store.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 17, 2010, 10:25:18 AM »

You'll see buildings like this built by homeowners in Arizona.  It's a mash of their concept of Tuscan with federal columns with a southwestern dollop of stucco on top.  You can get an architect to design this by giving the architect a list of features you want, like columns, four bedrooms, five baths, three car garage, and a rounded entry way or dining room, etc.  It doesn't look too different from quite a few homeowner built houses.  I like to say they have more money than taste when creating these things.  There is one new build on 67th Ave not far from Tammi's old house that is similar to this, a real sprawling monstrosity, smack dab next door to the fenced power plant and fronting a busy 5-lane 67 th Ave.  Everytime we go by it, I wonder why anyone would build that house in that location.  Crazy.

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #499 on: January 17, 2010, 10:25:40 AM »

While Tammi might like to portray her business as a "medical" procedure, it is not.  Her machines are located in beauty shops (Dolce Salon and Spa) with one location in Sun City, Arizona, a retirement community.  The Arizona Board of Medical Examiners site is here:  http://www.azmd.gov/.  There is nothing in Arizona statute that would classify a colonic irrigation as a medical process.  Apparently those who give these enemas have their own licensing group.  I haven't investigated that yet, but don't think it is worth the time.  Tennessee apparently took a dislike to the procedure and their medical board shut her down.  She moved to Arizona where I don't think the medical professionals have taken an interest in her because she has been located in beauty shops and her own home up until recently (last September) when she opened the Sun City store.
Thank-you. I think those places are really for weight loss, I can't imagine a doctor being okay with this. I've been to several gastro doctors and not one ever suggested such a thing to me. And even if they did I wouldn't do it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.