April 20, 2024, 07:15:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447798 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2010, 02:11:36 PM »

Falsifying documents is a crime forsure and why she has not been charged with that is beyond me.
Wouldn't human trafficking be when a person sells another person into some kind of slavery or for prostitution against their own will. I am not sure if Human trafficking covers private adoption or not. Since a court approves the adoptions I would think not. The lawyer could also gift Tammi money and not call it a fee, sort of like a nice card with money as a present for helping her. In my business we send out thank you gifts to people who help with leads, of course it doesn't have anything to do with human beings, it is household related services.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2010, 02:16:20 PM »

I started thinking about this when a poster, oh gosh sorry I can't recall the screen name stated Tammi maybe teetering on the line of legal, or something like that. It got me wondering if this was infact true.

In my area there is a lawyer that advertises and one of his commercials specifically aims at young, unwed mothers considering abortion. He says he can get you the help you need, he can find people to take your baby, blah, blah, blah...and this is all in the name of love and God. (not judging this stance).

Tammi throws the name of God into everything so is she using this angle?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »

I am not sure if this a good example or not, it is a government site so I am thinking it would be a good one.

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/c16507.htm

DefinitionsDefinition of "Severe Forms of Trafficking in Persons"

The Trafficking Victims Protection Act defines "severe forms of trafficking in persons" as (a) sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age; or (b) the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.

Definition of Terms Used in the Term "Severe Forms of Trafficking in Persons"

Sex trafficking means the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for the purpose of a commercial sex act.

Commercial sex act means any sex act on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person.

Involuntary servitude includes a condition of servitude induced by means of (a) any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that, if the person did not enter into or continue in such condition, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint; or (b) the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process.

Debt bondage means the status or condition of a debtor arising from a pledge by the debtor of his or her personal services or of those of a person under his or her control as a security for debt, if the value of those services as reasonably assessed is not applied toward the liquidation of the debt or the length and nature of those services are not respectively limited and defined.

Coercion means (a) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; (b) any scheme, plan or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that failure to perform an act would result in serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; or, (c) the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process.

Personally I think maybe a case can be made by the phone call she made to Logan about if you sign the papers she will bring him back and you will know he is safe. I think that could be coercion, of course it is his word against hers, however she has proved herself to be the stupidest liar on the face of the planet.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »

Coercion means (a) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; (b) any scheme, plan or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that failure to perform an act would result in serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; or, (c) the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process.

Personally I think maybe a case can be made by the phone call she made to Logan about if you sign the papers she will bring him back and you will know he is safe. I think that could be coercion, of course it is his word against hers, however she has proved herself to be the stupidest liar on the face of the planet.

ITA and the fact that they tried to falsify record to show that Logan may not be the father.. (wouldn't that be abuse of the legal process?)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2010, 02:41:57 PM »

Whenever you file of court doc you have sign that you are being truthful. I would suspect it would be illegal to knowingly put a mans name down who could not be the father.

So this is an out there thought I am sure, but what if the Cherry guy is the one that gives the "donation" during an artifical insemination?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2010, 02:45:37 PM »

Falsifying documents is a crime forsure and why she has not been charged with that is beyond me.
Wouldn't human trafficking be when a person sells another person into some kind of slavery or for prostitution against their own will. I am not sure if Human trafficking covers private adoption or not. Since a court approves the adoptions I would think not. The lawyer could also gift Tammi money and not call it a fee, sort of like a nice card with money as a present for helping her. In my business we send out thank you gifts to people who help with leads, of course it doesn't have anything to do with human beings, it is household related services.

These are some murky waters that Tammi is in for sure.  We know she put CC on the paternity court doc with her own hand and that she allegedly told Logan to sign the adoption papers or he would never see his son again.  That in itself is more than just putting a mother and lawyer together to complete an adoption.  If it is found that Gabriel (and I so hope this is not the case but if these are good people that have Gabriel why have they not come forward yet?) was abused sexually or otherwise I would think that Tammi then would be part of human trafficking for all of her hands on role in this whole situation? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »

I started thinking about this when a poster, oh gosh sorry I can't recall the screen name stated Tammi maybe teetering on the line of legal, or something like that. It got me wondering if this was infact true.

In my area there is a lawyer that advertises and one of his commercials specifically aims at young, unwed mothers considering abortion. He says he can get you the help you need, he can find people to take your baby, blah, blah, blah...and this is all in the name of love and God. (not judging this stance).

Tracygirl,

TS uses God and religion as a crutch.
Why does she and her husband lie to a four year old child?  He is Grandpa and she is step-grandma.
What lie's do these two tell this little girl? The child's parents are both alive. The new residence has no house phone or landline,
what would H.S. use to call 911?  Does the little girl borrow a cell phone?  JDS & TPS are just plain creepy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 17, 2010, 02:54:19 PM »

I think we are crossing a line when we call into question the motives of ALL private/faith based adoption agencies.

A Mom who has chosen to following through with an unplanned pregnancy but ... for various reasons ... she is not in a position to raise her baby... may make the decision to go the adoption route.  However ... this Mom may desire that her baby is raised in an evironment that reflects her faith.  If there is no guarantee by the public system to honor this desire ... she may then turn to the private sector.

It is the responsibility of the governmental  "powers that be" ... to assure that a private adoption agency is dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's in regard to the legal requirements encompassing the adoption process.

There are private faith based adoption agencies in the Vancouver/Fraser Valley area run by both Evangelicals and Catholics ... private faith based adoptions that provide a valuable service to Moms who desire some control ... some peace of mind ... when making the heartbreaking choice to part with their babies.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 17, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »

Northern Rose I am not sure, I wish Jess was reading this thread or someone with more of a legal backround then I have, which is not that reliable as I am not a lawyer.

These are murky waters, I am thinking they messes up enough to at least be charged with perjury for filing the court doc and admitting to putting to wrongly placing this cherry guys name down and then maybe coercion relating to human trafficking as in the last clause of the previous post, but I am not sure.

who knows whatelse they may have done. Please know I am not excusing EJ, she needs to pay for what she did as well. No excuse, none, nil she messed up and should spend a great deal of time in jail.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #549 on: January 17, 2010, 03:03:16 PM »

This is what bothers me the most. Let's say that the Smiths have been behind all this, and say they set up something for a couple to take Gabriel. Why then does Elizabeth not implicate them and say they did this and that and they helped me with this and that. Elizabeth hardly strikes me as a person that would care about putting the blame on someone else, or to implicate someone else, so why doesn't she? That is why I keep going back to the fact that she killed Gabriel. It doesn't add up to me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2010, 03:05:01 PM »

I think we are crossing a line when we call into question the motives of ALL private/faith based adoption agencies.
A Mom who has chosen to following through with an unplanned pregnancy but ... for various reasons ... she is not in a position to raise her baby... may make the decision to go the adoption route.  However ... this Mom may desire that her baby is raised in an evironment that reflects her faith.  If there is no guarantee by the public system to honor this desire ... she may then turn to the private sector.

It is the responsibility of the governmental  "powers that be" ... to assure that a private adoption agency is dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's in regard to the legal requirements encompassing the adoption process.

There are private faith based adoption agencies in the Vancouver/Fraser Valley area run by both Evangelicals and Catholics ... private faith based adoptions that provide a valuable service to Moms who desire some control ... some peace of mind ... when making the heartbreaking choice to part with their babies.

Janet

As I said I was not judging the stance at all. There are good reliabe places available for young woman who find themselves in a helpless situation forsure, not saying anything about it at all, sorry you took it that way. However there are some that do cross the line and it is wrong to do.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »

This is what bothers me the most. Let's say that the Smiths have been behind all this, and say they set up something for a couple to take Gabriel. Why then does Elizabeth not implicate them and say they did this and that and they helped me with this and that. Elizabeth hardly strikes me as a person that would care about putting the blame on someone else, or to implicate someone else, so why doesn't she? That is why I keep going back to the fact that she killed Gabriel. It doesn't add up to me.

I don't know, good points. It could be she is worried about getting into more trouble then what she is already facing? I worry too she killed Gabriel, she should not have been alone with him for even a minute, she was alone with him during one of the worse times of the year for a person who suffers from depression or a manic disorder, Christmas! That in itself could have set her off. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »

Tracygirl

I do not believe that any adoption agency was involved in what was taking place between the Smiths and Elizabeth Johnson in regards to Gabriel.

I may be naive but ... I would assume that prior to a private adoption agreement between the Smiths and Elizabeth Johnson being approved by any State ... the legal requirements encompassing the process  would dictate that paternity of Gabriel was proved.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Again ... your thoughts reflect mine.

Elizabeth has not implicated the Smiths in wrongdoing in regards to the happenings while she was on the run.  Also the following article submitted by Northern Rose really troubles me in regards to this troubled young lady.

Janet

++++++

Lost baby born into troubled home life
Jan. 17, 2010 12:00 AM

The longer 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson is missing, police say, the less likely it is that authorities will find him - dead or alive.

The chubby-cheeked, towheaded baby has captured the attention of the nation, and his disappearance nearly a month ago has puzzled police.

For three weeks, Tempe police have been following up leads locally and in Texas. The FBI has fanned out across Nashville, Boston and Louisiana. The San Antonio Police Department has opened its own missing-person case. Together, they are getting 20 to 30 tips a day.

"If the child is in good hands, and that's a big if, then the child will still be around," said Tempe police Cmdr. Kim Hale. "But the longer we go, it doesn't help us as far as trying to recover him, wherever the child is, whether that is in a home, or the child has been taken across the border to Mexico, or if he's in the bottom of a landfill."

A broken family

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, is a product of the Boston foster-care system. She lived with five different families before coming back to the Valley at the age of 12 to stay with her father, a recovering drug addict, according to her grandfather, Bob Johnson.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25, has a felony record that includes burglaries dating to 2004 and was in jail on parole violations before and after his son's birth.

Johnson and McQueary first met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. She was later expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale, although Bob Johnson said she was a high-achieving student with a nearly perfect grade-point average. She enrolled in a charter school in Tempe and transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Her path would cross McQueary's again after he became friends with Johnson's twin brother, Richard.

McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died. Logan and Elizabeth were together off and on when they could afford it. She sometimes worked at a CVS in Scottsdale. He took work as an electrician.

After McQueary had a falling out with his boss, he and Elizabeth moved to Fort Smith, Ark., Bob Johnson said.

It was there that Gabriel was conceived.

When the couple returned to Arizona, Johnson told her grandfather she had considered terminating the pregnancy. After Gabriel was born, the couple discussed adoption before deciding to raise the boy, the grandfather said. The next time he heard the word "adoption" from his granddaughter, it was December.

It seemed the life she and McQueary tried to build together was crumbling.

Relationship deteriorates

In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.

McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.

McQueary wrote in custody documents that he tried to work out their differences, downplaying the order of protection he got against Johnson.

It wasn't enough.

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped. 

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

By then, she had been away from her home in a Tempe trailer park for three days.

Media frenzy

Since the first news release, when Elizabeth Johnson was found without her baby in Miami, Fla., the media circus has focused on an eager cast of characters.

McQueary was the first to come in front of the cameras, speaking to local reporters and then making brief appearances on cable-news telecasts and network morning shows, pleading for the return of his son.

Then came Jack and Tammi Smith, who met Johnson and Gabriel in the summer in a Boston airport, where Tammi offered to adopt the boy. Smith spent months working with Johnson to gain custody of Gabriel, but McQueary never agreed to surrender his rights.

The Smiths' role in the story never quite seemed clear to police, who on Thursday executed a search warrant on the Smiths' upscale home in the north Scottsdale desert. The search came after investigators named the couple "persons of interest" and insisted the pair knew more than they let on.

Then there's Elizabeth Johnson, perhaps the only one who can shed light on the case. She was seen with her son by motel clerks in San Antonio. She is seen on surveillance footage leaving town on a bus without him. There are the text message and phone call in which she told her estranged boyfriend she had killed Gabriel.

Since Johnson's arrest, she has refused to speak to investigators, and it's unclear whether the mystery will ever be solved.

"Time is not on our side when it comes to the recovery of this child," Hale said. "The recovery chances grow much more dim as time goes on."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

_____

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2010, 03:40:59 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?ref=search&sid=629859080.2591837283..1

Tammi now has a FB page for her and Gabriel

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: January 17, 2010, 03:47:59 PM »

She's a freak. I just "friended" her and I'm holding myself back from writing a note on her wall.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 17, 2010, 03:50:09 PM »

This woman is seriously in need of professional help.  It appears her new attorney has no control over her.

Where's Jack.  Has he been heard from lately?

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 17, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »

Can someone do a screen shot of the FB? What does she have up there?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 17, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »

She doesn't have alot, but she's just a freak.  Just the "tone" of her typing bothers me.  She's a criminal IMO and should be in jail.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 17, 2010, 03:56:03 PM »

She doesn't have alot, but she's just a freak.  Just the "tone" of her typing bothers me.  She's a criminal IMO and should be in jail.

Oh, and she's sure not going to miss an opportunity to pimp her enema business 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.