April 25, 2024, 07:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448164 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #640 on: January 17, 2010, 11:29:43 PM »

Please keep us updated AZLady. Thanks so much.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 17, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »

Those Pajama's that Gabriel has on in the pic Northern just posted are one of the one's he had on at the motel.

God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: January 17, 2010, 11:35:13 PM »

From her letter:

We were the glorified babysitters at that time giving her moral support in her custody battle. Why would we buy her a Garmin to leave the state? At the very least, we thought we would get to be her free babysitters so she could keep custody of her baby and still work and hopefully get child support.

From FB it is clear that they were not glorified babysitters, they considered Gabriel THEIRS, like a possession.  I have never had a baby sitter asked to be called Mom or Dad or told their own kids that the one they were looking after was their new sibling.  Tammi needs to hook that hose up to her butt as she is not coming clean right now and there could be another blockage from the amount of carp she is throwing out!
I know it is blatant. I have never met a worse liar in my life! There are pics with a title "Daddy" and she is trying to convince people they were just going to "help" her until she got on her feet again. Yea my birthday's 1/16/10 too!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: January 17, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »

I will.  I've searched channel 15's website, but nothing on this story.  I'll tune in and let you know if this is anything new or another leader to nothing.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #644 on: January 17, 2010, 11:36:43 PM »

I was watching TV just now (channel 15 in Phoenix) and during the commercial break they said there were new developments in the case of baby Gabriel and a second investigation is underway.  More at 10 PM on the news...
Interesting - thank you.  Keep us posted.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 17, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »

I was watching TV just now (channel 15 in Phoenix) and during the commercial break they said there were new developments in the case of baby Gabriel and a second investigation is underway.  More at 10 PM on the news...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #646 on: January 17, 2010, 11:43:53 PM »

Those Pajama's that Gabriel has on in the pic Northern just posted are one of the one's he had on at the motel.
I believe they are Darla - chilling. 

Tammi is not real smart - what the heck - free babysitters???  We know that wasn't her motive and what I would like to know is what does free babysitting have to do with child custody?  That makes no sense - she must think we all came down in yesterday's rain. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 17, 2010, 11:47:05 PM »

Hannah looks like a refugee, she appears under fed. Do you remember the comment made by the babysitter? 
I do remember that comment, I wonder if Tammi doesn't give her enough to eat because she doesn't want her to be fat. Or Hannah could just be naturally skinny.

I would think that Hannah would be in pre-k I would like to know if "the born again mother" is home schooling Hannah, or if she is in public school.

Tammi does not look like she has missed any meals

My "born again" daughter is home schooling her two eldest sons (10/11) and her two "born again" parents are often teachers on call (TOC).

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: January 17, 2010, 11:47:08 PM »

Maybe they are practicing what will work with a jury, sort of like, throwing everything possible at the wall and seeing what will stick in the court of public opinion? Honestly, why so many lies to cover lies then a change in stories?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 17, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »

I take consolation in knowing that AZLady has faith in the local LE.  I've been posting along side AZLady for 4.5 years and I trust her opinions.  If Gabriel can be found they will find him.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 17, 2010, 11:55:31 PM »

Hannah looks like a refugee, she appears under fed. Do you remember the comment made by the babysitter? 
I do remember that comment, I wonder if Tammi doesn't give her enough to eat because she doesn't want her to be fat. Or Hannah could just be naturally skinny.

I would think that Hannah would be in pre-k I would like to know if "the born again mother" is home schooling Hannah, or if she is in public school.

Tammi does not look like she has missed any meals

My "born again" daughter is home schooling her two eldest sons (10/11) and her two "born again" parents are often teachers on call (TOC).

Janet

Janet, I hope I did not offend you I was being ugly by calling TS a born again Mom meaning she is trying to start over being a mom.probably a bad choice of words on my part

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 18, 2010, 12:15:12 AM »

News is on now.  They state that a second investigation is underway.  Two separate investigations underway--a missing persons investigation and a homicide investigation.  A task force has been formed involving San Antonio police, FBI and others.  The police won't say if the search of Smith's home yielded anything.  FBI all over the country are involved in the case.  Frank McQuearly said if someone has a baby they didn't have before, to let someone know.  Elizabeth refuses to talk to police.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 18, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »

News is on now.  They state that a second investigation is underway.  Two separate investigations underway--a missing persons investigation and a homicide investigation.  A task force has been formed involving San Antonio police, FBI and others.  The police won't say if the search of Smith's home yielded anything.  FBI all over the country are involved in the case.  Frank McQuearly said if someone has a baby they didn't have before, to let someone know.  Elizabeth refuses to talk to police.   

Thanks AZLady.  So they are officially opening up a homicide investigation.  Wonder what evidence other than Elizabeth's message to Logan they have? 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 18, 2010, 12:19:42 AM »

Thank You Azlady. The homicide part has been worrying me for days. They need to Tazer EJ a few times and she will be glad to talk.

God Bless!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: January 18, 2010, 12:23:45 AM »

So now it is becoming a homicide investigation as well.  I think it is about time they gave this some consideration.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 18, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »

Thank you AZLady.

If I was Elizabeth Johnson's mother ... believe me I would get some answers out of that girl.  Just ask my 39 year old son about his mother's interrogation techniques when he was a teen.  It did not take long for the truth to be revealed.

Monkey Devil!

Janet

_____

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 18, 2010, 12:27:34 AM »

I was kicked off and couldn't get back in for a bit.  The biggest news appears to be that a parallel investigation is now taking place--one for a missing person and one a homicide investigation.  They did say that FBI all across the country are involved.  Logan refused to appear on TV or give a statement, so his father, Frank, made just a one sentence appeal for anyone who sees people with a baby they didn't have before to come forward.

This is the first they have come out and said there was an active homicide investigation.  There has to be some evidence for FBI and police to launch a homicide investigation.  I wonder if the motel rooms and car yielded evidence that pointed in that direction.  So sad.

BRING NATALEE HOME
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 18, 2010, 12:31:18 AM »

I feel that they have found something to lead them to start a homicide investigation. My reporter friend will be back tomorrow so I will see what I can find out. This just breaks my heart. Sounds like shades of Casey Anthony. Let the time drag out til decomp destroys everything. These cases just gets worse with every new one. 

God Bless!
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: January 18, 2010, 12:32:11 AM »

Thank you AZLady for letting us know what was said. This is just so very sad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 18, 2010, 12:33:54 AM »

I was kicked off and couldn't get back in for a bit.  The biggest news appears to be that a parallel investigation is now taking place--one for a missing person and one a homicide investigation.  They did say that FBI all across the country are involved.  Logan refused to appear on TV or give a statement, so his father, Frank, made just a one sentence appeal for anyone who sees people with a baby they didn't have before to come forward.

This is the first they have come out and said there was an active homicide investigation.  There has to be some evidence for FBI and police to launch a homicide investigation.  I wonder if the motel rooms and car yielded evidence that pointed in that direction.  So sad.

Thanks AZLady - we were all kicked out for a little bit.  Do you think they could have opened a homicide investigation based upon Elizabeth's message to Logan, that she killed Gabriel?  Or do you think they must have something more?  It is sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.