April 26, 2024, 10:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448245 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 18, 2010, 02:30:15 AM »

I wonder which two photos were the last photos.

It was asked on FB what happened to the downs child she was going to adopt and another poster reminded me she had said the mother wanted more money and they didn't want to do anything illegal so they dropped out. So I must ask, did she call and report this mother who was trying to sell her child? I would like LE to find out about this child. What do you all suggest I do? Who do I contact first?

I have no idea who you would contact and hope someone may.

As for the reason she dropped out...BS.  I am betting they have every last penny tied up in their new house, the Hummer, the lifestyle.  House rich and cash poor.  She was offering $2,000 to a very young surrogate when the going rate is around $25,000, is a friend to a quicky cheap bankruptcy site and gave back their last house.  New house is only in Tammi's name.  Anyone else think Jack may have declared bankruptcy and they are protecting the assets under Tammi? 

The one doc did look as if they owned the home and did a seller financed deal with the other couple as a note to the deed. There were other docs posted but I didn't read them. Did the couple gift the house back to them or did they again hold this property? Different laws in different states make it difficult to say, I worked in California. On the new deed how does she hold the property? Does it say a married woman as sole and separate property, (or something similar)
In Arizona can one spouse file bankruptcy without the other being affected?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: January 18, 2010, 02:34:55 AM »

January 15, 2010 at 12:15 am

KIETH

Wow!!! I’m Tammi Fay Smith’s X husband thank god. I am the husband that as she said abused her. Well I guess you know that is a pack of lies. I did fight Tammi and her 3 or 4 husbands after me, for my kids rights to live a normal life. I won… And so did my children. Tammi finely gave up when she met jack and his friend (cash). She paid for my new wife to adopt them, and she did not talk to them for some years. Tammi is trying to fill in a hole in her life ware my kids were put out by her. Well i can go on forever but for now i hope they find that baby and keep those smiths away from any kids.. My children finally see how she really is. I will try to write more latter thanks

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/omissions-jack-tammi-smith/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 18, 2010, 02:42:32 AM »

Well flush my bowls...she claims to be a Doctor!

Masters of Science Degree, Naturopathic Medicine
Masters of Science Degree, Naturopathy

Tammi Fay Smith
Doctor
Naturopathy

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=1323821306
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: January 18, 2010, 02:51:11 AM »

We have owned and operated The Tape and Disc Factory for over 18 years in Nashville, Tennessee. We used to ONLY replicate for the HUGE stars, because of their massive volume. This year we opened up a new department in our manufacturing facility that duplicates as little as 5 CD's, using the same quality, machinery and pricing as we give to all the major record labels and top 10 artist's. We are happy to be able to give such great quality and pricing to the artist's just starting out and/or making their dreams come true, as I am one of those myself! You can get in touch with me for quotes @ XXX XXX-XXXX. My name is Tammi Fay Smith

------------------
Tammi Smith

http://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/159304/page/551
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2010, 02:57:43 AM »

Jack Smith and the Tape and Disc Factory

At the early age of 13 years old, Jack Smith was initiated into the world of Gospel music. Jack's parents were Assembly of God Pastors in California, and they knew that they needed to get Jack involved in something that would keep him clear of the easy traps of the world, especially coming from such an “anything goes” place like California, and music was the thing. Jack decided that the instrument for him was the steel guitar. He had lofty goals, and a big dream about playing for someone “big” in this genre, since there weren't many steel guitars on Southern Gospel music.

By the age of 16, Jack was so accomplished that his name was already being shoveled around from one group to another, just in case they might be looking for a steel guitar player. During the summer of his 16th birthday, Jack had been traveling for two summers with a part time Gospel group, who would go out east every summer. Jack gained some valuable experience during this time but that summer he got really homesick. Knowing that his parents were away on vacation, Jack called home, just to hear his phone ringing. It was quite a surprise to him when he called home and got a busy signal. After a couple of moments of thinking that it was probably just someone calling his house at the same time he was calling, Jack's curiosity got the best of him, and he called again. This time someone answered. It was his brother-in-law. He told Jack that he was just "fixing to call him." “Jack”, he said, “you'll never guess who I was just talking too”. His brother-in-law said, “I was just talking to Rusty Goodman, and he wants you to come play the steel guitar for the Happy Goodman Family.” Jack said he couldn't have guessed in a million years. This was a dream come true, but he was pinching himself to make sure that it was real.

It wasn't perfect, after all, the Goodman's were wanting him to audition, he didn't have the job for sure. So, at 16 years old, he scraped up every penny he had and had enough money to buy a bus ticket and had just enough money left over to get a motel room for one night. As it happened, the Goodmans were taping the “Jubilee” program in Nashville, TN, so they auditioned him on that set where the Dixie Echoes and the Florida Boys were also performing. Jack played his heart out and knew that he had performed as best he could, but the Goodmans told him that they would let him know “tomorrow”. He headed back to his motel room and was about to call his dad and ask him for the money to get home, and just forget about this Gospel Music stuff, when Dale Shelnut from the Dixie Echoes pulled him aside and told him that if the Goodmans didn't hire him, he had a job with them. Similarly, a few minutes later, Les Beasley of the Florida Boys told him that if the Goodmans didn't hire him, he had a job with them. Suddenly he knew that he had a future in Gospel music, and his dream had come true.

In addition to playing steel guitar for the Happy Goodmans, Jack also worked in their studio, and learned the ins and outs of the recording end of the industry. This would prove to take Jack another step forward in the plan that God had laid out for him.

After 4 ½ years with the Happy Goodmans, Jack moved on and ventured some into the Country music genre, playing for some of the biggest names in the business. He played in the bands of such Country stars as Ronnie Milsap, and Bill Anderson, and was a regular on the Grand Ole Opry. Though he was having great success, he wasn't content with what he was doing, so while playing at a recording sessions, he kept his hands in Gospel Music. On one occasion, they only played nine songs of tracks. Jack asked the producer why they stopped early; he was informed that they were using a track that had been recorded by another group earlier. Wheels started rolling in Jack's mind at the thought of hundreds of groups and artists who would be interested in recording records with previously recorded tracks. After some investigation, he found that there were already a couple of companies doing that but only one was offering them in two keys. He was interested when he found that high and low keys varied only a step or two, and that really wasn't meeting the need of people who might be interested in recording.

From an accidental happening of someone using a prerecorded track, Jack came up with the idea of a company putting out tracks in three legimate keys. That was the birth of PraiseHymn Soundtracks. The concept grew quickly in Southern Gospel, but not nearly as fast as in the CCM side of Gospel music. Staying true to his first love, Jack continued to produce Southern Gospel tracks, but the company really excelled in producing CCM soundtracks. Soon they were the biggest soundtrack company in the Gospel industry. Jack also included in this business the reproduction of the soundtracks. This side of the business was called The Tape Factory. Business was good. Jack was able to spend time with his family, not traveling across the country playing music, and yet still able to do spots on the Grand Ole Opry. In addition he could still work in the studios if he wanted.

One day Jack got a phone call with an attractive offer to buy the PraiseHymn Soundtrack business. After praying about the offer, Jack decided that it was time to move on, so he sold the soundtrack business and was wondering where God would lead him next. To Jack's surprise, the buyers weren't interested in what was now called The Tape and Disc Factory. It didn't take long before Jack understood that God was leaving him with a business where he could help others in the industry.

As long as I can remember, I was told that if you were going to order tapes or CDs for your project, you would have to order at least 500 or 1,000 at a time. Here's where Jack is able to help other ministries. When you call The Tape and Disc Factory, they will ask you how many you want. That's not how many thousand you want, but simply, "How many do you want?" I was shocked when I had called Jack to see about reproducing our latest project. I asked how many I had to order and they said only what I needed. Always trying to press a point, I said, how about thirty. They said sure, that's no problem. On top of that the price for thirty was very reasonable. Of course as I do order those thousands at a time, there is a good price break, but the price for thirty was much more reasonable than I had ever thought it would be. Jack says that this is his part in others ministries. He has found a way to allow all groups to order what they need without having to go to the bank and mortgage their house to do so. The quality is great, the price is great, and on top of that, Jack will gladly share with you about his Happy Goodman days.

http://deon.sogospelnews.com/index/content/articles/jack-smith-and-the-tape-and-disc-factory/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2010, 03:03:49 AM »

SouthernGospelNews.com
CD & Tape Manufacturer Sees Power of Internet Advertising (Feb 27 2004 12:38 GMT)
- Nashville, Tenn. - The Tape and Disc Factory, a major supplier in the Gospel Music industry, has become the most recent client to begin video advertising on the World of Gospel Music web site. The company’s president, Jack Smith, has been following the site’s progress since its inception, and when the statistics for the first quarter were released, he took action to make certain his company would receive the additional mass exposure that only the internet’s worldwide audience could... 

http://www.weblogalot.com/Archive/2004/02/27/12/6
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2010, 03:05:27 AM »

So Nashville is a nice place Jack.  No ties there to mention....nope....none...nada.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »

Thank-you for all the updates, a homicide investigation 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2010, 10:12:28 AM »

Baby Gabriel Was 'Acting Scared'
Babysitter Says Something Wasn't Right as New Photos of Gabriel Released

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson's babysitter, Analisa Urias, one of the last-known people to see the missing baby, said he seemed sad and frightened the night she took care of him.

The baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, hired Urias through a Craig's List ad to babysit Gabriel in a Texas hotel room while she was in the midst of a cross-country trip to escape a custody dispute with the boy's biological father.

"Elizabeth told me if anyone came knocking on the door not to answer it," Urias told ABC News.

Tempe, Ariz., police Friday released the photographs of Gabriel taken by Johnson in the same Texas hotel room in hopes it would help them find the missing baby.

Although Gabriel appears to be healthy and active, lying on a bed with toys and a pacifier, investigators fear that Gabriel is holding a medicine dropper in two of the photos .

"Elizabeth told me to give him a bottle in about an hour and then her exact words were to, 'Give him more medicine if he started crying to shut him up,'" Urias said.

"Gabriel wasn't acting like a normal baby," she said. "He was acting scared, he didn't want to play. He acted like he was sad."

The photographs were discovered on Johnson's camera following her arrest Dec. 29 in Miami.

In another disturbing claim, Urias said she found a large knife next to the bed in the motel room.

"It looked like a butcher type of knife and, you know, I thought that was weird because why would she have it next to her bed? It's something that would belong in the kitchen," Urias said.

The photographs were date-stamped Dec. 26, the last day Gabriel was seen.

Johnson is now in a Tempe, Ariz., jail and faces kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference charges after she allegedly sent text messages to the boy's biological father, Logan McQueary, that she had killed their son and left his body in a dumpster.

MORE...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/baby-gabriel-johnsons-babysitter-speaks-photos-released/story?id=9587297

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/baby-gabriel-johnsons-babysitter-speaks-photos-released/story?id=9587297
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 18, 2010, 10:27:13 AM »

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=665175&sid=2f3944c896cb9681909d72da0db8c429

Jack Smith
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 18, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

Thanks, so I'm thinking some of the money that the Smiths have had to have come from Jack, I'm sure he made decent money playing guitar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 18, 2010, 10:37:01 AM »

Tammi Smith post from 2004.  The Tape and Disc Factory website is no more.  I wonder if Jack sold the business and semi retired with Tammi in AZ? 

http://books.dreambook.com/endoangels/endo.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: January 18, 2010, 10:40:39 AM »

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://tapeanddiscfactory.com

Nothing since September 2006
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 18, 2010, 10:41:35 AM »

The Happy Goodman Family

Jack Smith 1971-1974 (steel guitar)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happy_Goodman_Family
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 18, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »

From the internet archives:

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #695 on: January 18, 2010, 10:52:43 AM »

So Nashville is a nice place Jack.  No ties there to mention....nope....none...nada.
Thanks for all the updates I got booted last night and couldn't get back on......I'd say Jack knows a lot about Nashville, more than just a nice town huh Jack? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: January 18, 2010, 11:02:54 AM »

FB

Poster
Why not make a "FAN" page for JUST baby Gabriel? I think that is what's making people so upset and commenting about it here and elsewhere. It gives a very negative connotation when you create a "FAN" page for not just him, but for you also. Couple that with advertising for a future book that you publicly state you a.........re writing????? Wow. Whether you are innocent or not, making "FAN" pages with your name as the owner really influences the Court of Public Opinion and right about now, that opinion has plummeted dramatically. Bad choice and incredibly self-serving. I really hope that the Tempe law enforcement/district attorney reads both here and your personal page and has been reading everything since before you started deleting posts.

Tammi Peters Smith The reason for that is because we get hundreds of hits on Tammi Peters Smith....If it will help him get seen, then we've done our job!!! That is what's most important,to have him seen! I am not promoting anything else on there that I can recall! My Facebook account has been basically fried since all this has happened and I am having a hard time ... See Moretalking about my own family(my niece had a baby 2 days ago) that I feel has been ignored and that is not fair to us! We did everything in our power to get Elizabeth to come back here and go to court! We even offered to help her with an attorney and helping with daycare. All of you only know a 5 to 10 minute story of a 500 hour story. I prey for you all that God will touch your hearts and help you understand the real truth! May God bless you all.....
Yesterday at 8:45pm

Tammi Peters Smith I NEED MY PRIVACY, so me and my family can start talking about normal life again!.....I have almost 2000 friends!!! I guess you have never read the posts.....You are an ugly person Richard and I will pray that God will soften your heart for me and all the other people that you like to believe are horrible people...i'm sure you only heard about 5 to 10 minutes TOPS of our 500 hour story and made up your mind! God will have the last word....Yes I will delete you if you say another negative thing, because we don't want the Devil on our page...God bless you and I will pray for you!!!!! We are here to encourage people to post Gabriel and his profile continuously on the web so he may be found!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »

Poster
Going to San Antonio this coming up weekend for a pre planned vacation. I will be looking at EVERY baby I see and talking and talking to anyone who will listen about this case. We have to find Gabriel!

Tammi Peters Smith
Even look for girl baby's that might look like him! They could be dressing him like a girl to hide him that way.....
29 minutes ago
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #698 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

I love the steel guitar,please, if any finds "brainstorming", GRANDPA-DADDY- Jackie Smith, playing the instument anywhere, youtube? Will you let me know, I will scout around.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: January 18, 2010, 11:06:20 AM »

So now Tammi wants her privacy, and doesn't want the Devil on her page 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.