April 25, 2024, 09:45:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448174 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

since there is only one comment so far...I brought it over here..

Jade Watkins says:

i used to work for Tammi. Her name was Tammi Smith. I remember them having a daughter named Hannah, but it wasn't their real daughter. It was actually Jack's granddaughter. Tammi under fer the child. I used to feed her things I thought she may be able to eat. Tammi used to count every morsel of food in her house and knew eactly what I had fed Hannah. I started bringing my own food from home to give her. My mom cleaned her house, and found records from where Tammi was instutionalized from several mental illnesses. I feel sorry for this child if the mother did give him to them.

January 12, 1:04 PM

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Sorry 4 not posting yet,butMedia won't stop calling!Watch Nancy Grace 12:30 AZ time.They took our laptop/all the info out of our console computerwhich we have begged them to do since day 1.As well as some copies of documents we already gave them and media!Everything they took will prove we were trying to help her do th"right thing" legally! And that we begged her 2 come back here! We are VERY happy they did this! :)about an hour ago

She is a very compelling case study. Honestly she justifies and deflects responsibility more then she breaths I think. Right now she is obviously tryign to save face by saying she is happy they did this. No one is happy the police come in and rip your home apart. She is playing a game in my opinion.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »

PD searches home of ‘persons of interest’ in Tempe baby case (with video)

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe officials say detectives have finished searching the home of a Scottsdale couple considered 'persons of interest' in the case of an 8-month-old boy missing since December.

Tempe Police Department spokesperson Mike Horn confirmed that police served the search warrant at Tammi and Jack Smith's home near 160th Street and Rio Verde Trail Thursday night.

Horn would not say what detectives were looking for, but it's likely investigators are interested in computers and any of the Smith's travel documents.

Detectives were at the home for several hours and left early Thursday morning.

MORE..

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/PD-searches-home-of-persons-of-interest-in-Tempe/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2010, 02:54:06 PM »

Jade Watkins says:
i used to work for Tammi. Her name was Tammi Smith. I remember them having a daughter named Hannah, but it wasn't their real daughter. It was actually Jack's granddaughter. Tammi under fer the child. I used to feed her things I thought she may be able to eat. Tammi used to count every morsel of food in her house and knew eactly what I had fed Hannah. I started bringing my own food from home to give her. My mom cleaned her house, and found records from where Tammi was instutionalized from several mental illnesses. I feel sorry for this child if the mother did give him to them.

I see several us had the same idea about just bringing the post over here....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »

A rambling thought: Someone asked earlier why the Smiths would continue to give interviews, etc; but it's a fact that lots of times those people who seem most willing to help police--the ones who keep "coming into information"--are the ones who have something to hide, but they feel that by seeming helpful they might draw suspicion away from themselves, as well as they feel they will have "inside" knowledge into what's going on so they can monitor if LE suspects them. In this case, they know LE suspects them, but they've already gotten themselves out there too much to suddenly draw-back, lest they will look even more suspicious.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

This was also wrote by a person with the same name:
http://www.helium.com/items/1202203-child-abuse

I couldn't get the contact info. Almost seems like she wrote the comment at the examiner based on her own life?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2010, 02:58:08 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Sorry 4 not posting yet,butMedia won't stop calling!Watch Nancy Grace 12:30 AZ time.They took our laptop/all the info out of our console computerwhich we have begged them to do since day 1.As well as some copies of documents we already gave them and media!Everything they took will prove we were trying to help her do th"right thing" legally! And that we begged her 2 come back here! We are VERY happy they did this! :)about an hour ago

She is a very compelling case study. Honestly she justifies and deflects responsibility more then she breaths I think. Right now she is obviously tryign to save face by saying she is happy they did this. No one is happy the police come in and rip your home apart. She is playing a game in my opinion.

She is FOS.  She says in all the interviews that she did lie, she was helping EJ fill out papers for Child Support.  A fake possible father does not = child support payments.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »

Police Believe Missing Arizona Baby is Alive

<snipped>

Following leads in San Antonio

Police in San Antonio have been scouring landfills and dumpsters for any evidence of the baby's whereabouts, FOX reporter Yammi Virgin in San Antonio said.

Law enforcement generally believes that baby Gabriel is still alive. But if Johnson gave the baby to a couple in the park, why has no one come forward?

San Antonio Police are also scanning surveillance tapes at hotels, businesses and the bus station for any signs of Gabriel. Employees at the hotels where she stayed say they saw Johnson, but don't remember seeing a baby.

Police also say Johnson used the internet at the hotel, which they are now reviewing to see what websites Johnson visited.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/johnson_case_011210

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »

Perhaps TS thought if Logan thought he wasn't the father, maybe he would give up? And who knows--maybe she even thought she could eventually get her cousin to go along with it and say he was, making Logan not want a DNA test???? Not sure. Just a thought.

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

She is FOS.  She says in all the interviews that she did lie, she was helping EJ fill out papers for Child Support.  A fake possible father does not = child support payments.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Hi.. First post - I just wanted to say first that I'm glad I found this site.. I think I first heard of Gabriel through NG a couple weeks ago. I was so concerned for him and aggravated that the mom wouldn't lift a finger to help. Then when the Smiths popped up I was just shocked at them the first night on the show, blaming the father and trying to get everyone to believe the mother was acting in the baby's best interest. (I was so annoyed at NG for being snippy with Mark Klaas when he called out how the Smiths were blaming the father unfoundly.. I don't understang NG defense or excuses for them, unless she is trying to draw them out to say something) Also.. I'm glad to have found you guys, who research tirelessly in order to help find this child. I admire the information you have found. (I love internet research, my supervisor calls me "Googles" as a nickname)

Anyways.. what I originally wanted to comment on wasn't anything big.. but I noticed Tammi's mention of how she has been wanting them to take her computer for days and that she already saved all the important stuff off of.. i wonder if during that time they also tried to "clean" the computer of any incriminating evidence.. and hope the gov't is good at retrieving such data.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »

Perhaps TS thought if Logan thought he wasn't the father, maybe he would give up? And who knows--maybe she even thought she could eventually get her cousin to go along with it and say he was, making Logan not want a DNA test???? Not sure. Just a thought.

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

I agree with her convincing her cousin to go along with it.  Then there would be nothing standing in her way to adopt Gabriel as cousin would happily sign parental rights over to her.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2010, 03:07:12 PM »

Hi.. First post - I just wanted to say first that I'm glad I found this site.. I think I first heard of Gabriel through NG a couple weeks ago. I was so concerned for him and aggravated that the mom wouldn't lift a finger to help. Then when the Smiths popped up I was just shocked at them the first night on the show, blaming the father and trying to get everyone to believe the mother was acting in the baby's best interest. (I was so annoyed at NG for being snippy with Mark Klaas when he called out how the Smiths were blaming the father unfoundly.. I don't understang NG defense or excuses for them, unless she is trying to draw them out to say something) Also.. I'm glad to have found you guys, who research tirelessly in order to help find this child. I admire the information you have found. (I love internet research, my supervisor calls me "Googles" as a nickname)

Anyways.. what I originally wanted to comment on wasn't anything big.. but I noticed Tammi's mention of how she has been wanting them to take her computer for days and that she already saved all the important stuff off of.. i wonder if during that time they also tried to "clean" the computer of any incriminating evidence.. and hope the gov't is good at retrieving such data.

Welcome Samantha! - You said,  "don't understang NG defense or excuses for them, unless she is trying to draw them out to say something)" I was hoping the same thing, becuase I also thought she was alittle harsh on  him.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2010, 03:07:35 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

WELCOME  Samantha   
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2010, 03:08:03 PM »

A rambling thought: Someone asked earlier why the Smiths would continue to give interviews, etc; but it's a fact that lots of times those people who seem most willing to help police--the ones who keep "coming into information"--are the ones who have something to hide, but they feel that by seeming helpful they might draw suspicion away from themselves, as well as they feel they will have "inside" knowledge into what's going on so they can monitor if LE suspects them. In this case, they know LE suspects them, but they've already gotten themselves out there too much to suddenly draw-back, lest they will look even more suspicious.

Completely agree.. and add to that the fact they seem to loooooove the attention..

They seem to want to feed incorrect info and also glean from the police/news the "inside" knowledge of the investigation.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »

Welcome Samantha! - You said,  "don't understang NG defense or excuses for them, unless she is trying to draw them out to say something)" I was hoping the same thing, becuase I also thought she was alittle harsh on  him.

Thanks for all the welcomes.. Honestly that episode of NG got me so aggravated.. with the Elizabeth, the Smiths and NG that I'm glad I found this place.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2010, 03:11:08 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

I agree with her convincing her cousin to go along with it.  Then there would be nothing standing in her way to adopt Gabriel as cousin would happily sign parental rights over to her.

It certainly does make some sense. I wonder if the plan was to get Gabriel to the cousin and the cousin would say he's the dad --that would have made it tough for Logan. I mean think "Howard K Stern and Larry Birkhead" Logan would have had to put up a huge fight (across state lines) to get a DNA test ordered if both EJ and they cousin said the were the bio parents. Is there a DNA test now, and if so, how long has it been on record? I mean, was it on record prior to EJ leaving with baby? If so, then maybe this isn't a valid theory.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2010, 03:12:17 PM »

WELCOME Samantha 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2010, 03:13:30 PM »

Completely agree.. and add to that the fact they seem to loooooove the attention..

They seem to want to feed incorrect info and also glean from the police/news the "inside" knowledge of the investigation.

Thank you Samantha! You conveyed it much more eloquently! I totally agree Smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2010, 03:14:52 PM »

From FB

Poster:
These are the e-,ails between Tammi and Elizabeth while she was on the run if you look she never got the from the 31st of dec because she had been arrested allready.But I was givin permisson from Tammi to post these so maybe you all can see she was doing nothing to help but to make her do the right thing....

Email:
Gosh, this is like crazy!! Logan really messed things up with all his threats of you kidnapping and Amber alerts and stuff...He's so stupid! It's only kidnapping if you lost your rights to the child! And you are the one with custody, so he doesn't even have a horse in the race. I wish you would have never said that......everything would have been fine! Take care and be safe!!!Love Tammi

Email:
I know you didn't kill him, but the police don't know that. There just need to verify he's not dead or hurt and you can live the rest of your life, not having to hide anymore!!! All you have to do is take a long drive and see a cop on the side of the road in a city and give him the paper and ask him to call her to va...rify you two are safe. You don't need to tell him why....As one of the officers said, you are not in trouble, you have the right to take your own child. But it's like having a parking ticket and robbing the bank to pay your parking ticket. If you never paid that parking ticket, you wouldn't be in trouble...But if you do an armed robbery at the bank they will send out a Nationwide search for you like they will in a few days if you don't show that he is safe. But it needs to be verified through a police officer in order to stop it from going to the FBI.

OTHERWISE: They are starting a Homicide Investigation! What that means is: Right now (today), your not in trouble. Your one of millions of mothers that leaves the state to keep her child safe from the horrible father. It's NOT kidnapping! You have every right to take your own child. You can even look on Public Reco...rds, there is NO warrent out for you....BUT, because of what you said, if you don't do this in the next few days, it will turn into a Murder Investigation and Detective Ramirez can no longer help. The FBI will pick the case up and you will be seen on America's Most Wanted! Your face will be seen everywhere and nobody will want to help you because they will believe you are a murderer... You will be going on with your life and when you least expect it (someone you thought was your friend wanted a $25,000.00 reward, and quitely turned you in).

12/31/2009 10:09 AM To: elizabeth

Ok, I'm gonna try to help you here and I pray that you understand and do the right thing so you and Gabriel can be free forever!

Detective Patricia Ramirez came here yesterday to do an interview with us. She is now leading the investigation. Because she deals with Homicide and Sex Crimes. She said that if you go to any police officer (wright down your name and Gabriel's name with Det. Ramirez name and phone # (XXX) XXX-XXXX on it and give to the officer) tell him to take a good look at you two and then once you leave he can call Det. Ramirez to let her know you two are both safe.

12/30/2009 7:49 AM To: elizabeth

Thank you so much for letting me know that your both are OK! I miss that little angel! I knew that you could never hurt him. A mother has to really love her child enough to give him up to a good family in order to give him a more meaningfully life.
Be safe,
Tammi

12/29/2009 6:43 PM To: tammifay

tammi, i will never come forward, yes what i said was wrong but i wanted him to hurt like he hurt me so thats why i said all that. me and gabriel are fine, in fact great i just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner is very understanding of my situation, and is willing to hel...p me get new id's and stuff. I can not let you or anyone else no where i am, just know i am getting lots of help, i am very smart and resourceful, and that i am one of the most compedant people you will ever meet. I have always taken care of myself bymyself as long as i can remember. i can't call in fear of phone records. I am ever worried this email can be traced to where i am, so i probably won't email again, but i had to let you know we are all right because i know you must be worried sick, and i am soo sorry for that i really am. YOU and jack are such good people.

12/29/2009 5:51 PM To: elizabeth

I believe in my heart that you would never hurt him, but the detectives have a recording of you telling Logan that you killed him and you sounded very scared and distraught. We are also distraught! We love Gabriel and You, and you are going to get yourself in a lot trouble if you don'...t come forward very, very soon. As we told you all this time, if you do the right thing, everything will work out for the good. I really mean that! The lead Detective on this case really feels for you and he wants to help you!!! You can call Detective Aguilera at XXXXXXXX...He truly wants to help you! He is also a Negotiator and he said that what Logan and his dad did to you was very wrong and uncalled for. He said so far you aren't in any trouble because you were technically never served yet. But if you don't come forward soon, you could be in some serious trouble. Just call detective Aguilera, Please...

Edit to remove phone number MB

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 04:28:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2010, 03:16:52 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

It certainly does make some sense. I wonder if the plan was to get Gabriel to the cousin and the cousin would say he's the dad --that would have made it tough for Logan. I mean think "Howard K Stern and Larry Birkhead" Logan would have had to put up a huge fight (across state lines) to get a DNA test ordered if both EJ and they cousin said the were the bio parents. Is there a DNA test now, and if so, how long has it been on record? I mean, was it on record prior to EJ leaving with baby? If so, then maybe this isn't a valid theory.

Yes Logan took a DNA test

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.