April 25, 2024, 12:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448024 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:20 PM »

I also read that a colonics machine costs about $1500.  She probably took a class or two to learn how to operate it.  Actually, she set up four locations for under $5000.  Not bad to create a business that appears to be a lot more than it is.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:51 PM »

Dear Monkey friends I need your help. I have tried to find the posting from Tammi speaking about the downs child. I want to gather information and call this in. According to what I recall the post saying, she was set to adopt a little baby boy who had downs and then along came Gabriel and the original plans feel through. A poster on Facebook responded Tammi said the mom wanted more money and she didn't want to do anything illegal so she backed out. So I am not sure if this was 2 different babies or if this is the same baby. I am very disturbed by this little baby boy with downs who mother was supposedly trying to sell him off to the highest bidder, of course that comes from tammi so who knows if it is the truth. I would like to report this in the hopes LE looks into where this woman and baby are. Anyhow, I cannot find this information. Does anyone have a screen shot of the conversation where Tammi says this all?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Tracygirl ... I think is what you are referring to.  This post was submitted by Northern Rose on the last thread.

Janet

+++++

Northern Rose
Re: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 Multi-State Search
« Reply #1386 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »

FB

Poster:

Im not accusing or taking sides. Im just curious about the court documents they found. why were u all talkin to this janet person who has been accused of illeaglly strippin rights in the past?? And why is hannah's father sayin u all did this to him? can it all really be that big of a coincedence?

Tammi Peters Smith

OMG, that's really wierd! I had a baby about to be born 4 days after we got Gabriel that we were set up to start the adoption process with through Agape Adoption Agency and then all this happened and the other family asked us for money, but we weren't going to do anything against the law, so we told them we couldn't adopt their baby! Now we are dealing with this, all because we DID do the right thing according to what we were told
!
46 minutes ago

Tammi Peters Smith

You can call Pam Young with the Tennessee DCS...We did not have to work to get Hannah's (supposed) birth father's rights away!Hannah was placed in our custody through DCS @ 4 mo.old, when she was about 1 1/2 he came out of the woodwork.The judge gave him about 5 things to do and he did none of them and we never heard from him again!When ... See Moreshe was became elegable for adoption, the courts tried to find him with no luck and his rights were taken away! BTW, he did not sign the birth certificate and we found out after the adoption that they were never legally married anyway.About Janet, I did not know that about her! And she called to beg her to come back here to go to court!
36 minutes ago

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1053262#msg1053262

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:58 PM »

Oh, and there is no Healing Waters storefront at 67th Ave and Happy Valley Rd.  I checked.  There are two shopping centers on north-east and south-east corners of that intersection.  The north-east shopping center is anchored by a Walmart Grocery store and Walgreens.  There is an oriental restaurant, a dry cleaner, a nail salon and some empty storefronts.  The south-east corner has Fry's Grocery store and more smaller shops like Curves, pizza place, Shiny Nails, a hair salon, Italian restaurant, coffee place, pool supply store and others.  NO Healing Waters, though.  I can definitively say that the Healing Waters she advertises at 67th and Happy Valley was her home address.  The only Healing Waters store that has Arizona tax license is the Sun City location on Meeker Blvd.  The other three locations are within the Dolce Salons, so she works under their tax license.  She's not opening a new business, but offering a new service at her existing four locations.

Thank you.  My twisted sense of humour would have found my in the oriental restaurant asking them if they knew where I could clean my colon if I did the drive by.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 18, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »

Easy access bed 

Just wondering if that room and bed are brown for a reason.  I don't know, this entire colon hydrotherapy stuff creeps me out.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: January 18, 2010, 10:42:59 PM »

Easy access bed 

Just wondering if that room and bed are brown for a reason
.  I don't know, this entire colon hydrotherapy stuff creeps me out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #885 on: January 18, 2010, 10:43:29 PM »

Wow!  You all have been busy lately.  Tammi's criminal charges and four different last names are interesting and not surprising.  Add to these the expulsion of her business from Tennessee.  So, she comes to Arizona to try her cons here.  It certainly didn't last long.  After seeing the websites about the underground, I am wondering more and more if this baby might be in Mexico.  I've read that it is a place to hide.  I might do more research on this angle.  Elizabeth could have turned him over to baby underground to hide him in Mexico for a time before they adopted him out, maybe even to another country other than US.

I agree AZLady.

All this incriminating research pertaining to Tammi Smith's background should be compiled/organized on a separate thread and ... then sent to investigators.  Some of our Monkeys are very computer savy in regards to accessing records.  It is all beyond me.

Janet

IF they have done their homework/job they should already know all this, but I wouldn't count on it.

Dear Monkey friends I need your help. I have tried to find the posting from Tammi speaking about the downs child. I want to gather information and call this in. According to what I recall the post saying, she was set to adopt a little baby boy who had downs and then along came Gabriel and the original plans feel through. A poster on Facebook responded Tammi said the mom wanted more money and she didn't want to do anything illegal so she backed out. So I am not sure if this was 2 different babies or if this is the same baby. I am very disturbed by this little baby boy with downs who mother was supposedly trying to sell him off to the highest bidder, of course that comes from tammi so who knows if it is the truth. I would like to report this in the hopes LE looks into where this woman and baby are. Anyhow, I cannot find this information. Does anyone have a screen shot of the conversation where Tammi says this all?
[/quote       

Tracgirl all that info has already been tforwarded to the authorities. But if you want to see it it is posted somewhere in the last thread. Or maybe in the first pages of this one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: January 18, 2010, 10:43:58 PM »

Here is the weird chandelier that really shows off the shade of brown in the walls 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: January 18, 2010, 10:45:04 PM »

Just the thought of that room and what goes on there makes me scared...ewwwwww

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: January 18, 2010, 10:46:18 PM »

long walk down the colon hall
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: January 18, 2010, 10:49:24 PM »

Lest they not ignore the bladder, the water wall
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #890 on: January 18, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »

Tammi Peters Smith

OMG, that's really wierd! I had a baby about to be born 4 days after we got Gabriel that we were set up to start the adoption process with through Agape Adoption Agency and then all this happened and the other family asked us for money, but we weren't going to do anything against the law, so we told them we couldn't adopt their baby! Now we are dealing with this, all because we DID do the right thing according to what we were told

If this Agape Adoption agency is legit, and this was a legal adoption, How would the birth parents know how to call Tammi?.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #891 on: January 18, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »

It sounds as if Elizabeth's lawyers are preparing her to face much more serious charges than custodial interference.  If this were a case of a distraught young mother who fled with her child after a fight with boyfriend, then I don't think she would face 20 years behind bars if she was honest and upfront with police.  Even if she gave her child to a couple to raise, if she told the truth and the child were found with an adoptive couple, I really don't see 20 years behind bars.  That would not happen.  Lawyers and police are preparing her for really serious charges.  She is not cooperating and is lying to police.  The only logical conclusion is that they anticipate serious charges.  This baby was not given to an adoptive couple.  I think we can stop believing that now.
I'm afraid reality is beginning to come to light 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 18, 2010, 10:57:59 PM »

Creeps me out, too.  Here's an article titled "Colon Cleansing: Money Down the Toilet" at http://www.livescience.com/health/060808_bad_colon.html

Even worse, colonic irrigation can be very dangerous.  This article in the Medical Journal of Australia is only one of many that warn of the dangers:  "Rectal perforation from colonic irrigation administered by alternative practitioners" at http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/181_10_151104/letters_151104-3.html

Easy access bed 

Just wondering if that room and bed are brown for a reason.  I don't know, this entire colon hydrotherapy stuff creeps me out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 18, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »

It sounds as if Elizabeth's lawyers are preparing her to face much more serious charges than custodial interference.  If this were a case of a distraught young mother who fled with her child after a fight with boyfriend, then I don't think she would face 20 years behind bars if she was honest and upfront with police.  Even if she gave her child to a couple to raise, if she told the truth and the child were found with an adoptive couple, I really don't see 20 years behind bars.  That would not happen.  Lawyers and police are preparing her for really serious charges.  She is not cooperating and is lying to police.  The only logical conclusion is that they anticipate serious charges.  This baby was not given to an adoptive couple.  I think we can stop believing that now.
I'm afraid reality is beginning to come to light 

Yes.  If there were a kind adoptive couple, the child would have been located by now.  I think it's a slim chance the baby was taken to Mexico, but that is hopeful and wishful thinking.  Elizabeth would have said as much if this were the case.   Her continued silence and deliberate lies/multiple stories lead to the conclusion that she killed this baby.  There is no other explanation.  She can't continue to portray the protective mother who is shielding her child from an abusive father when the facts don't support this stance.  She lies and lies and wants the police to believe she is protecting her child with her silence.  I really think they just need to find his little body now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: January 18, 2010, 11:13:57 PM »

Tracygirl ... I think is what you are referring to.  This post was submitted by Northern Rose on the last thread.

Janet

+++++

Northern Rose
« Reply #1386 on: January 13, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »

FB

Poster:

Im not accusing or taking sides. Im just curious about the court documents they found. why were u all talkin to this janet person who has been accused of illeaglly strippin rights in the past?? And why is hannah's father sayin u all did this to him? can it all really be that big of a coincedence?

Tammi Peters Smith

!
46 minutes ago

Tammi Peters Smith

You can call Pam Young with the Tennessee DCS...We did not have to work to get Hannah's (supposed) birth father's rights away!Hannah was placed in our custody through DCS @ 4 mo.old, when she was about 1 1/2 he came out of the woodwork.The judge gave him about 5 things to do and he did none of them and we never heard from him again!When ... See Moreshe was became elegable for adoption, the courts tried to find him with no luck and his rights were taken away! BTW, he did not sign the birth certificate and we found out after the adoption that they were never legally married anyway.About Janet, I did not know that about her! And she called to beg her to come back here to go to court!
36 minutes ago

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1053262#msg1053262

Tracygirl ... the following post was from the last thread.

Janet

+++++++

no rose colored glasses
« Reply #1407 on: January 13, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »

On dec 3 Tammi posts that they are adopting a little boy named Joshua David. He has Down Syndrome. They will get to take him home as soon as the hospital releases him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.1400

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 18, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »

If your not convinced (or creeped out) yet, read this from http://your-doctor.com/patient_info/alternative_remedies/various_therapy/fraud_topics/bogus_tests_tx/colonic.html

Colonic irrigation is performed by passing a rubber tube through the rectum for a distance of up to 20 or even 30 inches (ouch!). Warm water, often 20 gallons or more , is pumped in and out through the tube, a quart at a time, to wash out the contents of the large intestine. An ordinary enema uses about a quart of fluid. Some practitioners add herbs, coffee, enzymes, wheat or grass extract, or other substances to the enema solution. We believe that if a person wants to consume herbs, coffee and other substances this is the wrong orifice to use!

Why is colonic irrigation dangerous?

Colonic irrigation is an invasive procedure and not allowed to be performed by nonphysicians in some states, including California. This procedure is very painful for many people. Significant dangers include:

• perforation of the colon
  • infection from improperly cleaned instruments
  • electrolyte imbalances
  • fluid absorption and overload leading to heart failure
Deaths have been reported from both perforation and infection. Nobody should allow a fringe practitioner with little training stick a hose up their rectum and colon and pump lots of water in and out. When physicians perform colonoscopy (looking at the inside of the colon with a fiberoptic flexible scope) a patient must sign a consent form that has explained the risks and benefits of the procedure before it is done. Patients are often sedated and always monitored during colonoscopy.

Acknowledgment

Significant information was obtained from "Gastrointestinal Quackery: Colonics, Laxatives, and More" by Stephen Barrett, M.D. and can be accessed at http://www.chirobase.org. This site is vehemently dedicated to exposing medical quackery and provides in-depth information.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: January 19, 2010, 12:06:45 AM »

Thank you so much Janet. I have never been able to find a post in a thread this size. It is very appreciated. It seems like the 2 babies are one in the same.

Darla you forwarded this already, thank you for letting me know. I will send this off too.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: January 19, 2010, 12:15:36 AM »

FB the Tammi/Gabriel site

Cindy wroteabout an hour ago
Nothing scares me...and I hope the SMiths stay strong in their beliefs and don't let people on here get to them. I support your efforts 100% guys, stay strong. You only want what is best for that baby.

What the ??? Could this comment be a slip up? It is writen in the present tense, you only want what is best for that baby. hmmm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 19, 2010, 12:51:59 AM »

Pictures show Baby Gabriel inside San Antonio hotel  (with video)

New pictures released by Tempe, Arizona police show Baby Gabriel alive inside a San Antonio hotel on December 26th, five days after he and his mother arrived in Texas. The images were taken off Elizabeth Johnson’s camera when she was arrested in Florida four days later.

Johnson’s family members say she has stopped giving them much information after her lawyer advised staying silent would be in her best interest when the case goes to court.

“They have her scared out of her mind.” said Johnson’s grandfather Bob Johnson who tried to reason with his granddaughter.

“That's the message I left today.  The quicker they find that baby, quicker you get out of here, it is that simple."

Johnson may be unwilling to help investigators since she could be facing a significant prison sentence, whether the charges are kidnapping or murder.

Gabriel’s father Logan McQuery made his own plea at a news conference Monday evening in Tempe.

“I think about it every day whether he is dead or alive, I want to believe he is alive.” said McQuery

“I just want her to tell the truth.”

http://www.kens5.com/news/Pictures-show-Baby-Gabriel-inside-San-Antonio-hotel-82008242.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: January 19, 2010, 12:58:12 AM »

Police: Hope of finding Baby Gabriel alive dampened

The tone of optimism investigators had last week that missing baby Gabriel was alive and would be found seemed dampened Monday as police discussed the case.

Indicators police had that the baby was alive aren't as strong as they once were, Lt. Mike Horn told reporters, though he declined to elaborate on those indicators.

Gabriel has been missing for more than a month since his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, took off with him in mid- December.

After telling his father on the phone that she had suffocated Gabriel and stuffed him in a baby bag, Johnson was arrested in Miami on Dec. 30 without the child. A nationwide search has been under way ever since.

"There is a very real possibility that Elizabeth killed Gabriel," Horn told reporters.

"What frustrates people, what scares people is that we may come to a point where we don't know what happened to Gabriel. And tips aren't coming in at the same volume they were a week ago."

Police released photos that were taken at the HomeGate Studios and Suites hotel in San Antonio, at least one of the places that Johnson stayed with Gabriel when she left the Valley.

The pictures from Johnson's camera, which was found when she was arrested, show the boy looking tired and sickly and gripping a prescription-pill bottle.

"I've never seen him look like that," his father, Logan McQueary, said.

"I saw that picture and I just started crying. Even when he was tired, he never looked like that."

Police in San Antonio have searched dumpsters and landfills in the area where Johnson had stayed with Gabriel, Horn said.

A surveillance camera outside a San Antonio motel showed Johnson getting on a bus without Gabriel on Dec. 27.

"Something happened in San Antonio, and someone out there knows what that is," he said, referring to the possibility that Johnson may have given the child away, as she has said in previous statements to media outlets.

"Even if we can't find Gabriel alive, we at least want to find out what happened to him and start bringing some closure," Horn said.

The boy's 25-year-old father, who lived with Johnson in Tempe up until last month, said that he has moved in with his father and that they have set up a new room for Gabriel.

McQueary spoke Monday for the first time in nearly two weeks and said he still believes his son is alive.

McQueary said he has wrestled with whether to visit Johnson in jail and whether that would make her more likely to speak or further anger her.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/19/20100119baby0119.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.