April 23, 2024, 07:18:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 447940 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 19, 2010, 10:00:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

i've been following this but haven't had anything to contribute.  Thanks for all your updates and work.  I thought one of our own had found him with the post she found on the scrap booking sight.  Have the police ever said that definitely didn't pan out or did they find the "Beth" who made the post to check it out?  The reason I ask is because I found a post on a forum called PrisonTalk.
Anyway a poster who calls herself Stacyswar030 had this to say 12-28-09 - It's been a super tough year. And altho, I haven't been around much since the baby has been born, PTO is ALWAYS on my mind. I thought it only fair to share our precious baby boy with PTO since PTO shared so many lonely hospital nights with me! Our journey has been an interesting one for sure... We love this lil guy and he has truly brought so many smiles into our days  But he has not come with just joy and happiness  Unfortunately, I have lost my job for good and will not be returning. My husband also, just lost his job about a month ago  I've really struggled emotionally losing my job. I LOVED MY JOB! But, now I'm figuring out to move past that and find something else meaningful to do. Besides be a mom to my precious babies....lol As that don't pay the bills  Anyway, I LOVE YOU PTO! You guys are the only ones that I know ALWAYS have our backs no matter how long I take breaks for
There are pictures of the baby she is speaking of.
The next post is a reply from Patty (an administrator???) on 12-28-09 she says -Awww I love me some Sam I can't believe y'all still calling him Gabriel!  He's adorable.

Does it sound like they were going to change his name and call him Sam instead of Gabriel????  Also I noticed that Stacyswar030 has her location in Michigan????? Be sure to check out the pictures at the link this baby has beautiful blue eyes just like the missing Gabriel.  Hard to tell for sure from the pictures but the baby seems to be about the same age etc. I would have posted them but not sure if I should.

Here is the link
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458078

IMO... this baby looks nothing like Gabriel.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #921 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »

http://twitter.com/emilyfacio

Emily Facio? Is Emily TS Daughter?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=6287042

Not Sure...Emily Ann?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:19 AM »

Father: Find Baby Gabriel
Logan McQueary Wishes He Had Never Handed Gabriel Back To Elizabeth Johnson

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Logan McQueary laments the day he gave Gabriel back to Elizabeth Johnson.

"I wish I didn't have to bring him back. None of this would have happened," said McQueary at his first public press conference in two weeks.

McQueary expected Johnson would live up to their joint custody agreement; however, police say she kidnapped her boy and ran to Texas. Once there, police say she either killed Gabriel or simply gave him to strangers.

"I think about it every single day whether he's dead or alive. I want to believe that he is alive, I just want her to tell the truth," said McQueary.

McQueary was especially disheartened by hotel room pictures of Gabriel released by Tempe investigators.

They were taken by Elizabeth while on the run in San Antonio. Gabriel can be seen clutching a bottle of baby Tylenol and his eyes appear unnaturally heavy.

"I've never seen him like that. When I saw that picture, I started crying. I've never seen him like that at all. He wasn't just tired, he's never looked like that before," said a tearful McQueary.

On Monday, Elizabeth Johnson told her grandfather, Bob Johnson, that if she's already facing jail time for kidnapping, she may never tell the truth.

Person of interest Tammi Smith, who planned to adopt Gabriel, has already lied about falsifying Johnson's paternity paperwork. According to her criminal record in Louisiana, Smith spent a night in jail for forging her second husband's signature on his checks.

McQueary thinks Tammi Smith and her current husband Jack know more than they are saying, but came forward today to get their faces out of the news.

"This is about Gabriel and I want to find my son. Everybody's been concentrating on the Smiths and I don't think it's about them. It's about finding my son," said McQueary

http://www.kpho.com/news/22269570/detail.html
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #923 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/em_so_sweet_lol

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: January 19, 2010, 10:04:58 AM »

Police: Photos of missing AZ baby cause concern

Associated Press - January 19, 2010 9:04 AM ET

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) - Police in Arizona have released photographs of a missing Arizona baby.

The photos are believed to have been taken on the last day 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson was seen.

In some, he seems lethargic and in one he's holding what appears to be a medicine bottle.

Tempe police Lt. Mike Horn appeared on morning news shows Tuesday, saying the pictures are causing "great concern" to investigators and raise questions about the mother's treatment of Gabriel.

His mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is since her Dec. 30 arrest.

Horn tells "The Early Show" on CBS he has to wrestle with the possibility Johnson may have killed him.

http://www.kswt.com/Global/story.asp?S=11843883
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 19, 2010, 10:05:37 AM »

Yes, that's one of the daughters

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: January 19, 2010, 10:17:25 AM »

Police are investigating new leads that the mother of baby Gabriel may have put him up for adoption. Hattie Kauffman reports. Maggie Rodriguez spoke with Lt. Mike Horn about the investigation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6115339n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: January 19, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »

I just wished they would have had the dogs out searching landfills from the very beginning.  I believe on poster stated that someone she knew worked at one and said they have seen no searches.

The longer time slips past us, the harder it will be to find the location on the landfills grid of the dates in question.   I just do not have a good feeling about Gabriel being alive.  Med bottle, and what Elizabeth told the babysitter to do if he started crying.   Then what Elzabeth told her grandfather that her attorneys told her that talking now will mnot help your situation.  Leads me to believe the truth will get her more serious charges. GRRR..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 19, 2010, 10:23:59 AM »

Today Show

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34933295#34933295
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 19, 2010, 10:25:55 AM »

Good morning and thank you to all the wonderful monkeys who posted news links this morning.  I am deeply concerned about what happened to sweet baby Gabriel.  The mother makes me want to punch something.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #930 on: January 19, 2010, 10:33:37 AM »

My heart breaks for this family. When I first started reading about this, my gut instinct was that this was a copy cat of KC A. and then we heard about the Smiths and the claims they were making about adopting, then the underground and I thought well, maybe I am wrong, maybe he is being hidden. I am now at a point where I think that TS only stepped forward because she knew she would be put out there anyway during the investigation due to her involvement in the game EJ was playing, so she was attempting to do a mop up before she was thrust out there. She wanted to appear to be helping so that her part in the game did not look as bad. Her coming forward and any information (lies) she has told in this so far has nothing to do with aiding in finding baby Gabe, it is all about covering her own butt. She does not care if he is alive or dead as long as she comes out on top IMO and I find her disgusting. I wish LE would lock her up already. I do not believe that Gabriel left SA alive, I hope and pray that I am wrong, but no video surveillance of any couple taking baby Gabe, no one has turned him over to a church, hospital or fire station, No sign what so ever of him being alive with a family somewhere. I just have to think that if someone had him they would do the right thing and hand him over and that has not happened yet.  Then on the flip side of that, there are people out there that are so scarred from their past that they are ruled by their emotions and may feel that Logan is lying even though there is a trail of paper work showing that EJ was the abuser, they may be in that mind frame that I have seen in some lately of all men are abusers and should not have custody of their children. This may be why he has not been handed over, I can hope that is it because the alternative would be he is no longer alive.

I agree, maybe EJ would blurt something out at Logan, seems she is ruled completely by emotions and lets her hatred at Logan guide her. I doubt that her attorneys would allow a visit between them though, for that very reason.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »

Klaas, Tammi has updated her photos on FB and has one now that has her phone number on it as they are asking for people to call them directly since in their words the "Tempe Police Detectives don't seem to have anyone available when we have information"

Do I black out the number before I post it?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #932 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »

Police are investigating new leads that the mother of baby Gabriel may have put him up for adoption. Hattie Kauffman reports. Maggie Rodriguez spoke with Lt. Mike Horn about the investigation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6115339n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0
Interesting they still mention this woman in Wisconsin AND that the Smiths are still considered persons of interest. 

I am drawing a blank but do we know the date of the text message that EJ sent to Logan telling him she killed Gabriel?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: January 19, 2010, 10:56:25 AM »

Klaas, Tammi has updated her photos on FB and has one now that has her phone number on it as they are asking for people to call them directly since in their words the "Tempe Police Detectives don't seem to have anyone available when we have information"

NOBODY should be calling the Smiths!  You don't have to black out the number but if you post the pic, be sure to post in BOLD letters DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER.  They need to be arrested.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #934 on: January 19, 2010, 10:58:47 AM »

NOBODY should be calling the Smiths!  You don't have to black out the number but if you post the pic, be sure to post in BOLD letters DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER.  They need to be arrested.
Yes, and soon 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: January 19, 2010, 10:59:08 AM »

DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 19, 2010, 10:59:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....

I noticed that Gabriel seems to be wearing brand new footie pajamas.  I wonder
about those.  Did EJ buy them?  Why would she do that?  If she bought them in San Antonio, would there be a tape of her buying other things at the same time?

The last two pictures surely look like a child that cannot keep his eyes open.
Was he tired?  Was he drugged?  Did EJ have a clue about how much Tylenol a child should receive?

Was the knife found on EJ when she was picked up?  Was it found in the room?
Did she have it for safety reasons while traveling? 

What is with the person giving EJ a cell phone while in San Antonio?  I wondered if
EJ's cell phone went to Victoria, TX while she was sitting there in San Antonio waiting for a bus. 

Okay....those were the things I have had on my mind for a while.  Wish the San Antonio police would share a bit more.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #937 on: January 19, 2010, 11:08:39 AM »

Yes, and soon 

I agree. I wish someone would remind TS that Gabriel was/ is NOT her child. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #938 on: January 19, 2010, 11:09:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....

I noticed that Gabriel seems to be wearing brand new footie pajamas.  I wonder
about those.  Did EJ buy them?  Why would she do that?  If she bought them in San Antonio, would there be a tape of her buying other things at the same time?

The last two pictures surely look like a child that cannot keep his eyes open.
Was he tired?  Was he drugged?  Did EJ have a clue about how much Tylenol a child should receive?

Was the knife found on EJ when she was picked up?  Was it found in the room?
Did she have it for safety reasons while traveling? 

What is with the person giving EJ a cell phone while in San Antonio?  I wondered if
EJ's cell phone went to Victoria, TX while she was sitting there in San Antonio waiting for a bus. 

Okay....those were the things I have had on my mind for a while.  Wish the San Antonio police would share a bit more.
If I'm not mistaken the knife might have been there because there was a kitchen of some sort in the hotel room, now why it would be a bed I don't know 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 19, 2010, 11:09:57 AM »

Sink for Sale at Tammi's house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.