March 28, 2024, 09:59:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446590 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »

TS gave the name of the babysitter.

Why did TS have access to the name of the San Antonio babysitter?

Yami Virgin of Fox and Tammi Smith are thisclose.  Could Yami be the source.

Janet

+++++++++

Northern Rose
Re: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 Multi-State Search
« Reply #1878 on: Today at 12:36:59 AM »

From FB

Tammi Peters Smith Everyone try to stay positive and have faith that God has this under control....Otherwise people won't keep their eyes and ears open! I just got a phone call from my friend from Fox News in San Antonio and she put a girl on the phone that babysat Gabriel in the hotel....I about cried! That little angel, she said all he did was cry! He never cried with us! he didn't have time,we loved and kissed on him so much.....God bless Gabriel wherever he is right now..in Jesus name, amen!

Yesterday at 9:08pm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.msg1054309#msg1054309

Hmmm.  The warrant served last night at Tammi's house...  If this is her last FB post, then I would assume that LE took her computer with them.  Maybe we will start to see something positive materialize in the investigation now.   I would be willing to bet Tammi would have went and bought a laptop if her PC was taken by LE.  She loves being on TV and commenting about the case on FB.  In the end I still believe Tammi will be in jail.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »

If it was a crime to be Monkey in this cage... if I had a two week heads-up that my computer may be confiscated ... my hard drive would have gone "poof".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2010, 01:34:20 PM »

If it was a crime to be Monkey in this cage... if I had a two week heads-up that my computer may be confiscated ... my hard drive would have gone "poof".

Janet

Wonder if she had enough sense to do that?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2010, 01:38:18 PM »

I agree. It's too bad LE couldn't get the warrant sooner. Sad
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »

I was just thinking about something and correct me if I am wrong, but why on earth would LE actually agree to not tape the meeting between EJ and Tammi? I don't think we can tell LE what they will do and how they will do it, especially if we are a POI. I also believe they have to tape or record any meeting between an inmate and a visitor, unless it is an attorney, if for nothing else but for safety sake. I bet they did record it. You know anyway that a guard would be present, would they allow EJ and Tammi to be in a room all alone?

Another thing I was wondering, what happened to the little down syndrome child she was set to adopt? Where is he? She stated she was set to adopt this child and then came baby Gabriel's mom phone call and they put aside the other child? Did he just go onto someone else? Does that make sense to do? Would a person set to adopt and awaiting word of a future baby to be born just say, never mind, I will take this one instead? Remember she said she had only met EJ on a plane ride, what is that about 3 hours? So you change your whole plan, give up a child you are set to adopt for a child you saw for 3 hours and haven't seen or heard anything about in 7 months? Does that make sense? 

also why the change of stories about how they got Baby Gabriel? First I read EJ came to them and then I read now she says they went to EJ and left with a baby. hmmm Why would there be a need to lie about this? Then the airports change? Why the change of airports? it is either one or the other, I don't think it really matters in the long run, but why the constant need to change stories? 

This is why I keep on believing she is more involved then what it appears on the surface, that she just wanted to adopt a baby.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »

I was just thinking about something and correct me if I am wrong, but why on earth would LE actually agree to not tape the meeting between EJ and Tammi? I don't think we can tell LE what they will do and how they will do it, especially if we are a POI. I also believe they have to tape or record any meeting between an inmate and a visitor, unless it is an attorney, if for nothing else but for safety sake. I bet they did record it. You know anyway that a guard would be present, would they allow EJ and Tammi to be in a room all alone?

Another thing I was wondering, what happened to the little down syndrome child she was set to adopt? Where is he? She stated she was set to adopt this child and then came baby Gabriel's mom phone call and they put aside the other child? Did he just go onto someone else? Does that make sense to do? Would a person set to adopt and awaiting word of a future baby to be born just say, never mind, I will take this one instead? Remember she said she had only met EJ on a plane ride, what is that about 3 hours? So you change your whole plan, give up a child you are set to adopt for a child you saw for 3 hours and haven't seen or heard anything about in 7 months? Does that make sense? 

also why the change of stories about how they got Baby Gabriel? First I read EJ came to them and then I read now she says they went to EJ and left with a baby. hmmm Why would there be a need to lie about this? Then the airports change? Why the change of airports? it is either one or the other, I don't think it really matters in the long run, but why the constant need to change stories? 

This is why I keep on believing she is more involved then what it appears on the surface, that she just wanted to adopt a baby.

Tracygirl

IIRC the Cindy and George Anthony have not spoken to Casey for a very long time because not only is their conversations recorded ... those recordings are publicly disclosed.

It makes sense that the only reason LE would allow a visitation with EJ by TS would be a  recording of the conversation ... a recording that may shed some light on the whereabouts of baby Gabriel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2010, 01:55:09 PM »

If they did not tape the meeting , I will bet they were listening and taking notes.

2 4 1
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 01:57:00 PM »

Yes I think they at least listened in...I mean what did they do, hand out ear plugs and turned up the music? They listened.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 02:14:32 PM »

(3  Tamara L Peters)

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Tamera&qmi=&qn=Peters&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Hi Monkey's,

Does anyone know,please, if "L" is her middle initial? TIA

Mesa, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ
Saint Johns, AZ
Apache Junction, AZ           

Tamara L Peters (41)

Laura A Peters
Trent W Peters
Tami M Peters
Robert R Peters
Carla D Peters
Michael A Peters
Ronald Lewis Peters

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »

Where are you Gabriel?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 02:22:41 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Gabriel is the cutest little boy. Was praying he would be found when I got on line today

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 02:24:49 PM »

I have been thinking about how quickly, Elizabeth was able to find this couple. Not likely after she left AZ. Think she found the couple prior to leaving AZ, but never told Smiths.

Smiths set up plan for Elizabeth to go to hotel, be seen at park and then she was or Gabriel was to go to Janet Morris in TN. Wait the legal amount of time to become an abandoned baby. Then the Smiths could adopt.

Elizabeth changed plans while still in AZ, as the date she was giving away baby stuff for free on craigslist (12/12/2009) as posted earlier. At the time she wanted to give away baby Gabriel, hurt Logan but did not see the Smiths would fit her plan and she knew them too well and used them to acomplish her own plan. I think she made a connection with the couple during this time while still in AZ. (Maybe check sites where couples are seeking to adopt. Some of these sites have photos, bios of the couples.)

There was an earlier post of Tammi Smith cafemom bio. Read that and you can tell she is a real wack job.  This media attention is feeding her ego like crazy. She just keeps thinking my book The Silenced Truth will be a best selling and made into a movie...

Can't believe a word Tammi Smith says and anyone who claims to be a friend.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 02:27:47 PM »

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/GetRecDataPaging.aspx?biz1=&biz2=&fn1=tamara&mn1=&ln1=peters&fn2=&mn2=&ln2=&begdt=01/01/1947&enddt=1/15/2010&doc1=&doc2=&doc3=&doc4=&doc5=

IDK if any of these Tamara Peters are her or not. I actually am guessing that her birth name may be "Tamara".

I wish we could find out her correct age and correct middle name. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Sad to hear that the posting was not "our Gabriel".  It seems that Becky Higgins is the one who called "Beth" and that's how they determined it was an infant Gabriel.  Interesting read here on the blog.  I've posted a snippet and a link:

possible lead for missing baby case HERE!?
Okay, so get this.

For a couple of weeks now, there has been local & national news coverage on a missing baby "Gabriel". You can watch an overview of the story here on The Early Show. And here is another follow-up story on The Today Show. Of course there are several related news video clips.

On Wednesday this week the local news did a bit about my website (as in ... what you see on your monitor right now) and how there was a possible lead to the missing baby Gabriel on my blog.  (continued at link)

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »

Someone was going to sift thru some of the Craigslist postings in Tempe and San Antonio area.  Did anything else look like a possibility in any of the posts regarding wanting to adopt a baby?  Or looking for baby items due to having a new baby? 

I am sure if this is the said way Elizabeth found the couple she gave Gabriel to, then I would have great supsicion that this couple also used craigslist to post things and search for things to buy.  You just doi not go to craigslist one day, and decide to see if you can find a baby to adopt.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »

has it been reported whether or not Elizabeth's computer was taken by LE?  How did she find the babysitter in SA ?  Do we know if the hotel she stayed at allowed guests to use a hotel computer?  It seems to me that she would have been able to get on CL during her stay in SA, unless someone else did it for her.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 02:44:10 PM »

Shes Baaaaack!  FB

Tammi Peters Smith

Sorry 4 not posting yet,butMedia won't stop calling!Watch Nancy Grace 12:30 AZ time.They took our laptop/all the info out of our console computerwhich we have begged them to do since day 1.As well as some copies of documents we already gave them and media!Everything they took will prove we were trying to help her do th"right thing" legally! And that we begged her 2 come back here! We are VERY happy they did this! :)about an hour ago
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2010, 02:45:24 PM »

(JMO) I bet she named herself "Fay".. "Louise" be a middle name?
She is very talented what I read with a copying machine, LOL!

Danny H Smith
Troy E Smith
Harold Gray Smith
Louise Smith
Tammy louise Fay Smith
Dean P Smith
Dan L Smith
Gayle J Smith
Gary Smith

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Tammy&qmi=&qn=smith&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Tammy Faye Smith - #4

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2010, 02:46:12 PM »

has it been reported whether or not Elizabeth's computer was taken by LE?  How did she find the babysitter in SA ?  Do we know if the hotel she stayed at allowed guests to use a hotel computer?  It seems to me that she would have been able to get on CL during her stay in SA, unless someone else did it for her.

Sorry if this has been discussed already.

No report if EJ's computer was found.   Found sitter through Craigslist, ad was posted last night on last thread.  She used hotel computer per Fox article, police have taken that.  I can dig for the article again.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Sad to hear that the posting was not "our Gabriel".  It seems that Becky Higgins is the one who called "Beth" and that's how they determined it was an infant Gabriel.  Interesting read here on the blog.  I've posted a snippet and a link:

possible lead for missing baby case HERE!?
Okay, so get this.

For a couple of weeks now, there has been local & national news coverage on a missing baby "Gabriel". You can watch an overview of the story here on The Early Show. And here is another follow-up story on The Today Show. Of course there are several related news video clips.

On Wednesday this week the local news did a bit about my website (as in ... what you see on your monitor right now) and how there was a possible lead to the missing baby Gabriel on my blog.  (continued at link)

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

First I want to say I find it highly inappropriate for this Becky person to take it upon herself and call Beth and ask her about the baby. Hello just because someone is order her product doesn't automatically mean they are honest people? Also, since I am not hearing from LE themselves that infact the baby Beth has is only 15 days old, and it was a phone call and not an in person meeting Becky had, this cannot be fully discounted. I am going to still wait until hear from the police on this one.

I didn't find anything on craigslist in San Antonio that would stand out but then again I do not know EJ's cell number so I was not able to really discount anything. I find it interesting there were calls for models and actresses and she left the motel all dolled up. From some of the pics shown of her, I think maybe she had an interest in modeling. It could account for some of the extra money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.