May 29, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 453568 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: January 16, 2010, 02:06:12 PM »

I've been thinking about those pictures that Elizabeth took of Gabriel, some of the pics he looks healthy and not fussy. Then you have the ones that he looks drugged, and the very disturbing one with that medicine cup. Why? There has to be a reason for her to have taken the drugged looking photos, is this some bizarre thinking on her part, look, this is what I have done to him? If she did hand him over to a couple, I can see why she would have taken the pics of him where he looked happy, but I can't come up with a reason for the other pics, except that she is an evil woman. There is a purpose to those pictures, IMO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 16, 2010, 02:07:15 PM »

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

To be fair, I actually saw a young woman once in an airport, some years ago, who was obviously struggling. I did sit next to her in the terminal and held her baby while she told me her sob story. I felt sorry for her, but I didn't try to adopt her baby. I actually went and looked up 800 numbers in the phone book of agencies that could help her, and wrote them down and gave them to her. I didn't just give her adoption agencies, either, I gave her all sorts of helplines. So, I could see approaching a young lady in distress, since I did it, but I do think the weird part might be in the trying to adopt her baby from her without seeing she gets some professional help--and without checking out her story, because even in the case I mentioned, some of this girl's story seemed to be a bit "iffy". So, why try to adopt it out from under the father's nose. That part makes me think there's something definitely up with them. Just my opinion.

I think that was supportive of you to do. I certainly am not making excuses for EJ, she obviously has made serious mistakes and hopefully this baby is alive. But when I think of her obvious mental health issues and the possible PDD I can't help but be concerned Tammi didn't take advantage of the situation for her own needs whatever they maybe. Something smells fishy in the town of crazyville when I try to piece together this mess.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 16, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »

I totally agree with you Tracygirl. That's what I'm saying--I could see "helping" or "trying to help" but not trying to take her baby out from under her. And even if she'd mentioned adoption on her own, I would think a decent person (I would think, anyway) would help to get her professional help first. Anyone in that condition is not thinking clearly.

What person in their right mind would approach a girl with a baby in an airport and ask them if they would like to give the baby up for adoption?  What normal person would do that?   

To be fair, I actually saw a young woman once in an airport, some years ago, who was obviously struggling. I did sit next to her in the terminal and held her baby while she told me her sob story. I felt sorry for her, but I didn't try to adopt her baby. I actually went and looked up 800 numbers in the phone book of agencies that could help her, and wrote them down and gave them to her. I didn't just give her adoption agencies, either, I gave her all sorts of helplines. So, I could see approaching a young lady in distress, since I did it, but I do think the weird part might be in the trying to adopt her baby from her without seeing she gets some professional help--and without checking out her story, because even in the case I mentioned, some of this girl's story seemed to be a bit "iffy". So, why try to adopt it out from under the father's nose. That part makes me think there's something definitely up with them. Just my opinion.

I think that was supportive of you to do. I certainly am not making excuses for EJ, she obviously has made serious mistakes and hopefully this baby is alive. But when I think of her obvious mental health issues and the possible PDD I can't help but be concerned Tammi didn't take advantage of the situation for her own needs whatever they maybe. Something smells fishy in the town of crazyville when I try to piece together this mess.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 16, 2010, 02:13:30 PM »

I've been thinking about those pictures that Elizabeth took of Gabriel, some of the pics he looks healthy and not fussy. Then you have the ones that he looks drugged, and the very disturbing one with that medicine cup. Why? There has to be a reason for her to have taken the drugged looking photos, is this some bizarre thinking on her part, look, this is what I have done to him? If she did hand him over to a couple, I can see why she would have taken the pics of him where he looked happy, but I can't come up with a reason for the other pics, except that she is an evil woman. There is a purpose to those pictures, IMO

Ok so maybe I am twisted as well, but I took a few pics of my babies when they were tired. I thought it was cute and funny when my baby would awake, eyes half open, lift their little heads and plob them right down and go back nite-nite. I am not saying she did this but given the fact I did it, I suppose there is that possibility she did too. Or as you said she was sending out the pics as a threat...I think I like my version better. Poor little boy, he is a cutie isn't he? I hope he is safe and being cared for proberly. I dread to open this thread and read he was killed, I want him to be ok.... 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 16, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »

I may be wrong,too...let's see what plays out.
For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

No normal person would do that but who's word do we have that it actually happened that way? TammiFay Smith, a self-admitted liar.  Didn't the story start out happening in Boston and then somehow it was in Indianapolis or somewhere in the midwest?  IMO if they met in an airport at all, it was prearranged, but I doubt they met that way. I believe Tammi is a baby broker and arranges for a third party to place the babies she is able to somehow get her hands on.  I also believe that a lot of money changes hands, not to Tammi but to the third party who gets it from couples who are desperate for a baby and for some reason or another can't adopt through the legal channels.  IMO some of the money goes to Tammi and some to the birth mother.  But the major portion goes to the broker who places the baby.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 16, 2010, 02:15:51 PM »

She a child of ten, I am referring to TS, only a child could lie like this.  TS is trying to explain her handwriting on C.C.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T. SMITH: You know, and I`m like, no, no, no. And, you know, and they`re pushing us to hurry, hurry, get this paperwork. You know, they`re going to lock the doors, and basically that`s what was done.

JOSTAD: OK.

T. SMITH: At the moment I really did forget that I actually wrote it down.

T. SMITH: But when I saw -- when I saw, when they showed me the paper, I could have denied that I didn`t write it, but I said, oh, my god, that is my writing. I didn`t -- I didn`t even realize that I had actually written that little part there. So.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/15/ng.01.html
That little part right there.. that great big lie?  What a crock!  She definitely needs an enema!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 16, 2010, 02:16:05 PM »

She a child of ten, I am referring to TS, only a child could lie like this.  TS is trying to explain her handwriting on C.C.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T. SMITH: You know, and I`m like, no, no, no. And, you know, and they`re pushing us to hurry, hurry, get this paperwork. You know, they`re going to lock the doors, and basically that`s what was done.

T. SMITH: But when I saw -- when I saw, when they showed me the paper, I could have denied that I didn`t write it, but I said, oh, my god, that is my writing. I didn`t -- I didn`t even realize that I had actually written that little part there. So.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 16, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »

Ok so maybe I am twisted as well, but I took a few pics of my babies when they were tired. I thought it was cute and funny when my baby would awake, eyes half open, lift their little heads and plob them right down and go back nite-nite. I am not saying she did this but given the fact I did it, I suppose there is that possibility she did too. Or as you said she was sending out the pics as a threat...I think I like my version better. Poor little boy, he is a cutie isn't he? I hope he is safe and being cared for proberly. I dread to open this thread and read he was killed, I want him to be ok.... 
I have pictures also when my girls were little that they looked tired. But I don't have any of them holding medicine or drinking medicine, I do believe there was a purpose for those drugged looking pictures, and they weren't because she thought he looked cute. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: January 16, 2010, 02:18:08 PM »

FWIW

"In a Facebook message posted by Tammi on December 23, she said, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy's safety on the road! She has found underground help in TX that has given her formula/diapers, etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety."..........Underground help??? I bet thats who she gave the baby too. Track her phone calls and emails before and during her trip to S.A.. I hope everyone involved is given the maximum sentence for their crimes!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: January 16, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »

I may be wrong,too...let's see what plays out.
For some reason I have always wondered about a baby brokering business as well seahorse - I don't know why but it has always been in the back of my mind.......they live in a very exclusive area in AZ - Scottsdale is very hoity toity - very expensive - I just can't help but wonder how they afford living there doing what they do??

I believe its a baby selling business, too.  We only know about a couple of instances where Tammi failed to grab someone's baby.  How about all of the instances where she might have been successful?  In some ways, she reminds me of Casey Anthony in that when she's caught in one lie, she can quickly make up another to explain it.  Her history, if what we have been told is true, is rife with instances of trying to eliminate the father from the equasion in order to have the mother relinquish the baby.  That brings up the question of why would she repeatedly do this?  For the money, I would think.

No normal person would do that but who's word do we have that it actually happened that way? TammiFay Smith, a self-admitted liar.  Didn't the story start out happening in Boston and then somehow it was in Indianapolis or somewhere in the midwest?  IMO if they met in an airport at all, it was prearranged, but I doubt they met that way. I believe Tammi is a baby broker and arranges for a third party to place the babies she is able to somehow get her hands on.  I also believe that a lot of money changes hands, not to Tammi but to the third party who gets it from couples who are desperate for a baby and for some reason or another can't adopt through the legal channels.  IMO some of the money goes to Tammi and some to the birth mother.  But the major portion goes to the broker who places the baby.

Yep I agree with you!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 16, 2010, 02:20:00 PM »

I have pictures also when my girls were little that they looked tired. But I don't have any of them holding medicine or drinking medicine, I do believe there was a purpose for those drugged looking pictures, and they weren't because she thought he looked cute. 

I know those are strange aren't they? Who knows with this girl, she is mentally unstable and no telling what she could or would do. I just pray this child is still alive.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 16, 2010, 02:22:04 PM »

FWIW

"In a Facebook message posted by Tammi on December 23, she said, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy's safety on the road! She has found underground help in TX that has given her formula/diapers, etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety."..........Underground help??? I bet thats who she gave the baby too. Track her phone calls and emails before and during her trip to S.A.. I hope everyone involved is given the maximum sentence for their crimes!

Lock them all away and throw away the key! This is a sick twisted case with a little innocent baby at the center of it all. I can only pray he is safe as I write this, he is found soon and given back to his father.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 16, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

I know those are strange aren't they? Who knows with this girl, she is mentally unstable and no telling what she could or would do. I just pray this child is still alive.

In my opinion, baby Gabriel definitely looks drugged in those pictures and then take a pic of him drinking the medicine?  And who tells a babysitter to give a baby medicine if he cries when you are only going to be gone a couple of hours.  Doesn't sound right to me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #353 on: January 16, 2010, 02:31:13 PM »

That little part right there.. that great big lie?  What a crock!  She definitely needs an enema!

Tammy is the enema queen!  YEP, that "littlle part" could have destroyed Logan.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 16, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »

In my opinion, baby Gabriel definitely looks drugged in those pictures and then take a pic of him drinking the medicine?  And who tells a babysitter to give a baby medicine if he cries when you are only going to be gone a couple of hours.  Doesn't sound right to me.
No it does not, and those pictures have really shaken me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 16, 2010, 02:41:29 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Your thoughts reflect mine.  I pray we are wrong in our speculation.

DIL somehow believes that the bottle which Gabriel is drinking from may be a disposable baby juice bottle.  A while back ... while attending babies at her church nursery during the service ... one of the Moms left a similar bottle with her in case her little guy became fussy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: January 16, 2010, 02:46:51 PM »

no rose colored glasses

DIL somehow believes that the bottle which Gabriel is drinking from may be a disposable baby juice bottle.  A while back ... while attending babies at her church nursery during the service ... one of the Moms left a similar bottle with her in case her little guy became fussy.

Janet

Thank-you, I never seen a cup like that before, you would think it would all spill out while he is laying on the bed. I pray we are wrong in our speculation also.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 16, 2010, 02:48:48 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

I have seen the disposable juice bottles quite a bit as I have fed them to my grandbabies recently.  I have never seen any shaped like this.  This looks like those new fangled medicine cups or bottles.  I hope and pray this conclusion is wrong too.... I am just telling what I see and it does frighten me.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #358 on: January 16, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Janis&qmi=&qn=COUVILLION&qs=AZ&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Janis Susette Couvillion (Peters) is 60 year old, she is the mother of Tammi F. Peters.

JSCP had a child in 1968, 1970,1972, 1976.

TPS was born in March 12, 1972, her mother was abt. 23 yrs. old when she gave birth to her.

http://156.42.40.50/UnOfficialDocs/pdf/19970266019.pdf

(Parent's divorce papers) Page 2 lists the four children of JSCP

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: January 16, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

I have seen the disposable juice bottles quite a bit as I have fed them to my grandbabies recently.  I have never seen any shaped like this.  This looks like those new fangled medicine cups or bottles.  I hope and pray this conclusion is wrong too.... I am just telling what I see and it does frighten me.
Very frightening, I didn't even know until today there is such a thing like this to give baby's medicine. What in the world did we all do before cups like this? Even if that isn't medicine in there, who gives a bottle of medicine to a baby to hold like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.