April 28, 2024, 02:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448381 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:18 PM »

Pictures of the spa!

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2010, 11:08:10 PM »

A few more photos and you don't even have to be a friend to get these 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=565139&id=1585061919#/album.php?aid=11182&id=1585061919

Photo of Gabriel - must have been taken the week in December that Tammi had him:

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #462 on: January 16, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »

In the last picture I posted it looks like that room has a steel door! Looks more like a bordello (sp) to me.

2 4 1
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 16, 2010, 11:14:22 PM »

I'm sorry, but Gabriel does not look thin, unhappy, or uncared for.  He looks like a very healthy baby.  Perhaps whatever medication his mother gave him made him appear unhappy, but he's not neglected.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: January 16, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

Janet, this is so true.  On the other hand, you (and I) may just be drawn to these cases because we recognize the gross injustice and are offended by it to the extent that we become intrigued and entangled in the details.

I am somewhat discouraged when I consider some of the cases I have followed.

All the red flags/circumstantial evidence point to Joran van der Sloot in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and ... he has yet to be charged.

All the red flags/circumstantial evidence point to Misty Croslin in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings and ... she has yet to charged.

All the red flags/circumstantial evidence point to Josh Powell in the disappearance of his wife, Susan, and ... he has yet to be charged.

All the red flags point to Elizabeth Johnson in the disappearance of her son, Gabriel and ... she has yet to be charged accordingly.

It seem that all the above are afforded so many rights under the system that justice for the victims remains elusive.  They are all informed by attorneys how "to get away with murder."

Janet

AZLady ... I call it an addiction.

A game or two of Scrabble at our neighbours' home is where it is at.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2010, 11:18:11 PM »

Well, Tammi's on FB now--she just confirmed me as a friend.

SuzieQ--that looks like an elevator door.  This spa is a glorified beauty parlor.  They do hair, nails, waxing, colonics, and God knows what else, but it's an expensive place to get your hair and nails done, basically.  It's not unusual in Scottsdale to see places like this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2010, 11:20:13 PM »

Suzie--there's a "Day" Spa a couple miles down the road from me that looks like someone's vision of a Grecian or Roman spa--all fake marble columns and chandeliers and outrageous decor.  A haircut is $75 and the prices go up from there.  Amazing that people pay for this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #467 on: January 16, 2010, 11:21:19 PM »

That spa kinda looks like a whore house I have seen pictures of.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: January 16, 2010, 11:22:50 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html
Homepage / Phoenix NewsE-Mail Alerts | RSS9:21pm | January 16, 2010
E-Mail News Alerts
Get breaking news and daily headlines.

Elizabeth Johnson Calls Grandfather
CBS 5 Is Only Station There
Elizabeth Erwin
Reporter, KPHO.com

POSTED: 7:53 pm MST January 16, 2010
UPDATED: 8:02 pm MST January 16, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintPHOENIX -- It's been more than a week since we've heard from Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Gabriel has been missing for nearly a month, and Johnson sits behind bars at a Valley jail. She made one phone call Saturday night, and CBS 5 was there when it happened.

Elizabeth Johnson called her grandfather. Bob Johnson. It was the first time they've spoke in nearly a week. The two only spoke for a couple of minutes, talking about items she wanted him to pick up from jail. Johnson asked her grandfather to pick up the $300 she had when she was arrested in Florida, as well as an expensive ring she said she was wearing.

The call came just minutes after Bob told CBS 5 he wasn't sure his great-grandson was still alive.

Bob Johnson said, "The more days that go by, the more concerned I get for the health and welfare of baby Gabriel. It would seem that whoever she gave the child to, under the assumption she did indeed give the child to someone, those people would be scared out of their mind by now."

Johnson also said he's having trouble getting the car Elizabeth took off in back to Arizona. He said FBI agents gave him the all clear to come to Texas and pick it up, but Johnson said Tempe police told him they're going to hang onto it in case this turns into a homicide.

Elizabeth Johnson was officially charged with kidnapping, child abuse, custodial interference and conspiracy to commit custodial interference Friday.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #469 on: January 16, 2010, 11:23:28 PM »

Well, Tammi's on FB now--she just confirmed me as a friend.

SuzieQ--that looks like an elevator door.  This spa is a glorified beauty parlor.  They do hair, nails, waxing, colonics, and God knows what else, but it's an expensive place to get your hair and nails done, basically.  It's not unusual in Scottsdale to see places like this.

I don't think I have seen anyone with so many friends. Our newspaper doesn't have as many friends as Tammi.
I think she did say that one was in Scottsdale.

2 4 1
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #470 on: January 16, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »

AZlady, how about asking for that email Tammi was talking about. I think Northern Rose posted about it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: January 17, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »

Pictures of the spa!

Oh gawd what the hell kind of look is this? IF the person is a professional interior designer, she/he needs to be removed immediately for lack of taste. What an awful attemp at modern glam. More like modern gaudy. Terrible, just terrible. OH and the 2nd pic, ewww, yuck, is that Tammi's area? Don't want to think about it, lalalalalala.....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 17, 2010, 01:57:01 AM »

Lost baby born into troubled home life

The longer 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson is missing, police say, the less likely it is that authorities will find him - dead or alive.

The chubby-cheeked, towheaded baby has captured the attention of the nation, and his disappearance nearly a month ago has puzzled police.

For three weeks, Tempe police have been following up leads locally and in Texas. The FBI has fanned out across Nashville, Boston and Louisiana. The San Antonio Police Department has opened its own missing-person case. Together, they are getting 20 to 30 tips a day.

"If the child is in good hands, and that's a big if, then the child will still be around," said Tempe police Cmdr. Kim Hale. "But the longer we go, it doesn't help us as far as trying to recover him, wherever the child is, whether that is in a home, or the child has been taken across the border to Mexico, or if he's in the bottom of a landfill."

A broken family

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, is a product of the Boston foster-care system. She lived with five different families before coming back to the Valley at the age of 12 to stay with her father, a recovering drug addict, according to her grandfather, Bob Johnson.

Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, 25, has a felony record that includes burglaries dating to 2004 and was in jail on parole violations before and after his son's birth.

Johnson and McQueary first met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. She was later expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale, although Bob Johnson said she was a high-achieving student with a nearly perfect grade-point average. She enrolled in a charter school in Tempe and transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Her path would cross McQueary's again after he became friends with Johnson's twin brother, Richard.

McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died. Logan and Elizabeth were together off and on when they could afford it. She sometimes worked at a CVS in Scottsdale. He took work as an electrician.

After McQueary had a falling out with his boss, he and Elizabeth moved to Fort Smith, Ark., Bob Johnson said.

It was there that Gabriel was conceived.

When the couple returned to Arizona, Johnson told her grandfather she had considered terminating the pregnancy. After Gabriel was born, the couple discussed adoption before deciding to raise the boy, the grandfather said. The next time he heard the word "adoption" from his granddaughter, it was December.

It seemed the life she and McQueary tried to build together was crumbling.

Relationship deteriorates

In custody documents filed in December in Maricopa County Superior Court, McQueary said he ended the relationship. In July, he alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.

McQueary said Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.

McQueary wrote in custody documents that he tried to work out their differences, downplaying the order of protection he got against Johnson.

It wasn't enough.

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped. 

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

By then, she had been away from her home in a Tempe trailer park for three days.

Media frenzy

Since the first news release, when Elizabeth Johnson was found without her baby in Miami, Fla., the media circus has focused on an eager cast of characters.

McQueary was the first to come in front of the cameras, speaking to local reporters and then making brief appearances on cable-news telecasts and network morning shows, pleading for the return of his son.

Then came Jack and Tammi Smith, who met Johnson and Gabriel in the summer in a Boston airport, where Tammi offered to adopt the boy. Smith spent months working with Johnson to gain custody of Gabriel, but McQueary never agreed to surrender his rights.

The Smiths' role in the story never quite seemed clear to police, who on Thursday executed a search warrant on the Smiths' upscale home in the north Scottsdale desert. The search came after investigators named the couple "persons of interest" and insisted the pair knew more than they let on.

Then there's Elizabeth Johnson, perhaps the only one who can shed light on the case. She was seen with her son by motel clerks in San Antonio. She is seen on surveillance footage leaving town on a bus without him. There are the text message and phone call in which she told her estranged boyfriend she had killed Gabriel.

Since Johnson's arrest, she has refused to speak to investigators, and it's unclear whether the mystery will ever be solved.

"Time is not on our side when it comes to the recovery of this child," Hale said. "The recovery chances grow much more dim as time goes on."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: January 17, 2010, 02:01:44 AM »

More on this topic

As time has passed, the case of Gabriel Johnson has taken several twists, most of which have been refuted by police.

The following are questions and rumors and the Tempe Police Department's responses.

Who is Gabriel's father?

In a custody document filed in December, the child's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, lists two potential fathers. The media quickly jumped on the possibility that the baby's father might be someone other than Johnson's estranged boyfriend, Logan McQueary. Police interviewed the other man, said Tempe police Cmdr. Kim Hale. The man, as it turned out, was a relative of Tammi Smith, who was working with Johnson to adopt Gabriel. The man told police he did not know Johnson and could not be the father of her child.

Johnson gave the baby to a mystery couple.

Several media outlets reported Johnson was working with the FBI to create a composite sketch of a couple she reportedly gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Police sent out a news release to refute this, and emphasized in a briefing that Johnson is not cooperating with investigators. She hasn't made any indications to police about what she's done with Gabriel and has only spoken with them to ask for water and to use the bathroom, Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn said.

Video footage exists of her giving the baby away.

Tammi Smith told reporters that she has met with Johnson in jail, and that Johnson told her there was video footage at the FBI of Johnson handing the child over to a couple outside a San Antonio hotel. Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman, said immediately after the reports surfaced that there was no such footage.

Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.

San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: January 17, 2010, 02:11:41 AM »

uhhh In reading this it is like watching a train wreck in slow motion while standing there trying to scream but no sound comes out.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 17, 2010, 03:09:27 AM »

That spa kinda looks like a whore house I have seen pictures of.

Give a girl a warning!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #476 on: January 17, 2010, 05:20:32 AM »

More on this topic

As time has passed, the case of Gabriel Johnson has taken several twists, most of which have been refuted by police.

The following are questions and rumors and the Tempe Police Department's responses.

Who is Gabriel's father?

In a custody document filed in December, the child's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, lists two potential fathers. The media quickly jumped on the possibility that the baby's father might be someone other than Johnson's estranged boyfriend, Logan McQueary. Police interviewed the other man, said Tempe police Cmdr. Kim Hale. The man, as it turned out, was a relative of Tammi Smith, who was working with Johnson to adopt Gabriel. The man told police he did not know Johnson and could not be the father of her child.

Several media outlets reported Johnson was working with the FBI to create a composite sketch of a couple she reportedly gave Gabriel to in San Antonio. Police sent out a news release to refute this, and emphasized in a briefing that Johnson is not cooperating with investigators. She hasn't made any indications to police about what she's done with Gabriel and has only spoken with them to ask for water and to use the bathroom, Tempe police Sgt. Mike Horn said.

Tammi Smith told reporters that she has met with Johnson in jail, and that Johnson told her there was video footage at the FBI of Johnson handing the child over to a couple outside a San Antonio hotel. Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman, said immediately after the reports surfaced that there was no such footage.

San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

But wait... she said they carried a car seat into the room and took baby Gabe. That was her reason for not being able to describe the car right?

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 17, 2010, 05:54:10 AM »

More on this topic

Who is Gabriel's father?

But wait... she said they carried a car seat into the room and took baby Gabe. That was her reason for not being able to describe the car right?

Yes Searching... that is the story..... SIGH....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #478 on: January 17, 2010, 05:59:33 AM »

More on this topic

Who is Gabriel's father?

Yes Searching... that is the story..... SIGH....
Well then it appears that these two nit wits can not keep their stories straight. Must be the reason for the visits, to attempt to get the story straight.   

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 17, 2010, 06:10:33 AM »

EJ can't keep her story straight for sure.

Although some say her story is she is cooperating with FBI and LE..... in fact the FBI and LE say she is not cooperating with them.... so all these stories of what the FBI and LE have that is spewed forth from the mouth of EJ and her visitors is utter garbage.

It is much like being led on a wild goosechase as it was with Casey Anthony and her wild stories of working for Universal Studios, dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments, Zanny the Nanny etc......

In all this madness, we just need to find baby Gabriel! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.