March 28, 2024, 05:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446611 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2010, 12:29:13 PM »

Member of:

I listen to Family Life Radio, Stephanie Sullivan rocks!, Extreme Cowboy Racing, Life, honestly. , Your Faith, Your Life, Intentional Community, The Intentional Woman, The Secret is out!!, NAMI Southern Arizona, Republican Party Pima County AZ LD 29, I love SAKANA SUSHI Restaurant!, Africa! Peru? I need your help!, 1,000,000 Americans Who Pledge to Defend the Constitution, AZDISCOUNTBANKRUPTCY.COM, POLITICO MAFIOSO, Support For Troops in Iraq, Right to Life Republican Coalition of Arizona , Supporters of Russell Pearce, Local First Arizona, David Osborne - Fans & Friends, Feed a Child with a Click, Support Miss California!, one.org, What are you waiting for?, AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN ALLIANCE (ACRA), Adam Lambert, Arizonans Against Governor Brewer's Tax Hike, Jason Crabb , GIOVANI IDEE PER CIVITAVECCHIA, General Discussion Group
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2010, 12:32:52 PM »

Member of:

I listen to Family Life Radio, Stephanie Sullivan rocks!, Extreme Cowboy Racing, Life, honestly. , Your Faith, Your Life, Intentional Community, The Intentional Woman, The Secret is out!!, NAMI Southern Arizona, Republican Party Pima County AZ LD 29, I love SAKANA SUSHI Restaurant!, Africa! Peru? I need your help!, 1,000,000 Americans Who Pledge to Defend the Constitution, AZDISCOUNTBANKRUPTCY.COM, POLITICO MAFIOSO, Support For Troops in Iraq, Right to Life Republican Coalition of Arizona , Supporters of Russell Pearce, Local First Arizona, David Osborne - Fans & Friends, Feed a Child with a Click, Support Miss California!, one.org, What are you waiting for?, AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN ALLIANCE (ACRA), Adam Lambert, Arizonans Against Governor Brewer's Tax Hike, Jason Crabb , GIOVANI IDEE PER CIVITAVECCHIA, General Discussion Group
Northern, does this have to do with Tammi and what she all belongs too, and what she believes in?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »

What a pretty house to be built in such an ugly area  It is obvious that Tammi is mentally not right, perhaps she has had treatment or even have been hospitalized for this, perhaps that is why they can't adopt the usual/normal way. I could be wrong but I think mental illness would prevent one from adopting the usual way.

Yeah well you gotta realize they live in the middle of the dessert.  This is what the landscape is like in the dessert. But I think you are onto the reason she can't adopt the normal way.  In a regular adoption, a background check will turn up hospitalizations for mental illness.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »

Did You Know?
A hunting license is required to capture many of Arizona’s reptile species, and a fishing license is required to capture many of Arizona’s amphibian species (combination hunting/fishing licenses are available).Protected species, such as the desert tortoise and the ornate box turtle, are not allowed to be collected even with a license.Click here for information on purchasing a license.

http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/turtlemanagement.shtml 

Added October 16, 2009
Hannah's new turtles...named Hannah Montana and Jackson, lol

EF:

OMGGGG i want them!!!
there the cutest things everrr! Very Happy

Tammi Peters Smith
We'll see if we can find a baby one when u come back here!

Tammi Peters Smith
Actually there were about 9 of them born, we only got 2!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2010, 12:38:02 PM »

What a pretty house to be built in such an ugly area  It is obvious that Tammi is mentally not right, perhaps she has had treatment or even have been hospitalized for this, perhaps that is why they can't adopt the usual/normal way. I could be wrong but I think mental illness would prevent one from adopting the usual way.

Yeah well you gotta realize they live in the middle of the dessert.  This is what the landscape is like in the dessert. But I think you are onto the reason she can't adopt the normal way.  In a regular adoption, a background check will turn up hospitalizations for mental illness.
And once everything is landscaped and all I'm sure it will be lovely, just seems so scary and desolate right now, and why a family of three needs such a big place is beyond me.  I'll bet that is why they can't adopt the usual way.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2010, 12:38:37 PM »

Member of:

Northern, does this have to do with Tammi and what she all belongs too, and what she believes in?

Yes.  She is a FB member of all of those.  The Discount Bankruptcy caught my eye and when I went there that group only had 22 members. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »

Did You Know?
A hunting license is required to capture many of Arizona’s reptile species, and a fishing license is required to capture many of Arizona’s amphibian species (combination hunting/fishing licenses are available).Protected species, such as the desert tortoise and the ornate box turtle, are not allowed to be collected even with a license.Click here for information on purchasing a license.

Added October 16, 2009

EF:

OMGGGG i want them!!!

Tammi Peters Smith

Tammi Peters Smith

No, I didn't know any of that, and I'm guessing she did and shouldn't have taken a pic of those turtles as pets.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2010, 12:40:44 PM »

And once everything is landscaped and all I'm sure it will be lovely, just seems so scary and desolate right now, and why a family of three needs such a big place is beyond me.  I'll bet that is why they can't adopt the usual way.

Maybe she has dreams of it becoming a B & B and can offer a breakfast enima   Monkey Devil!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2010, 12:47:37 PM »

This may have been posted at some time but this is interesting - read the comments... about CC being gay and also Keith's (Tammi's Ex husband).  I am with Linda's comment, how can she adopt when she gave up her own children.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/omissions-jack-tammi-smith/

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2010, 12:47:50 PM »

Maybe she has dreams of it becoming a B & B and can offer a breakfast enima   Monkey Devil!

Laughed so hard I was in danger of rolling off the sofa... LOL LOL LOL. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2010, 12:47:53 PM »

Did You Know?

Added October 16, 2009

EF:

OMGGGG i want them!!!

Tammi Peters Smith

Tammi Peters Smith

No, I didn't know any of that, and I'm guessing she did and shouldn't have taken a pic of those turtles as pets.

I got in big trouble in Vegas over a dessert tortoise.  I was there for a company event and one of the day activities was a scavenger hunt in the dessert.  We were broken into teams and each team had a vehicle and driver and we had to find certain things and take pictures of them.  At one point the driver almost put our team through the windshield of the vehicle as he braked so fast and it was for a dessert tortoise.  I took a picture of it after placing one of our teams hats on it's shell.  When the judges looked at our book we were called down and had a long discussion with them to make sure that the tortoise was not touched or as they said molested.  The driver got in massive trouble as well as he should have stopped us.  The picture I posted  shows the babies on a rug which means someone moved them.  Big No No
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2010, 12:48:39 PM »

Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2010, 12:50:45 PM »

Member of:

Yes.  She is a FB member of all of those.  The Discount Bankruptcy caught my eye and when I went there that group only had 22 members. 
Thanks, she sure has a lot of free time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »

This may have been posted at some time but this is interesting - read the comments... about CC being gay and also Keith's (Tammi's Ex husband).  I am with Linda's comment, how can she adopt when she gave up her own children.

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2010/01/13/omissions-jack-tammi-smith/

Thanks    And doesn't everyone want a breakfast enema when they stay at a B and B? 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

Thanks    And doesn't everyone want a breakfast enema when they stay at a B and B? 

Ummmmmm... no I'm good thanks.  Going to leave all my good monkey friends to this today and get out in the glorious sunshine which has finally decided to grace the DFW area again!  I hope when I come back, there will be some news of sweet sweet baby Gabriel.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 17, 2010, 01:01:44 PM »

Why of course they would.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 17, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »

Ummmmmm... no I'm good thanks.  Going to leave all my good monkey friends to this today and get out in the glorious sunshine which has finally decided to grace the DFW area again!  I hope when I come back, there will be some news of sweet sweet baby Gabriel.
Enjoy Banana's I am going to get to some football - I hope we hear some good news soon.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 17, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »

Self Edit - it would be Joyce's comment.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 17, 2010, 01:54:38 PM »

Ok this is not going to make anyone happy but I need to ask anyway, sorry don't throw banana's at me, the fruit not the actual poster, lol. 

If Tammi is advising girls to give up babies for adoption and she is giving them the name of a lawyer they can use to hook up with potential parents for a private adoptions and Tammi is then giving a finders fee from the lawyer, how is that illegal? Immoral yes, especially if she is taking advantage of a girl with mental instabilities or a girl in a difficult position.  Is it illegal to do? I am thinking not actually and that is why she keeps using the stupid word, help. She is "helping" the girls, She is just advising them and giving them another option to either abortion or trying to raise the child on their own. In her mind she is not doing anything illegal or unethical, she is "helping"  ..

I am thinking this is why the FBI has not arrested her yet. I bet though if they dig deep enough they will find more evidence of falsifying documents. BTW, what happened to the down syndrome child?  Very difficult to adopt out a child with a disability, most do not get adopted, so where is he?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: January 17, 2010, 02:02:22 PM »

Ok this is not going to make anyone happy but I need to ask anyway, sorry don't throw banana's at me, the fruit not the actual poster, lol. 

If Tammi is advising girls to give up babies for adoption and she is giving them the name of a lawyer they can use to hook up with potential parents for a private adoptions and Tammi is then giving a finders fee from the lawyer, how is that illegal? Immoral yes, especially if she is taking advantage of a girl with mental instabilities or a girl in a difficult position.  Is it illegal to do? I am thinking not actually and that is why she keeps using the stupid word, help. She is "helping" the girls, She is just advising them and giving them another option to either abortion or trying to raise the child on their own. In her mind she is not doing anything illegal or unethical, she is "helping"  ..

I am thinking this is why the FBI has not arrested her yet. I bet though if they dig deep enough they will find more evidence of falsifying documents. BTW, what happened to the down syndrome child?  Very difficult to adopt out a child with a disability, most do not get adopted, so where is he?

Not throwing nanners.  If she is assisting more than just passing along a name ( filling out forms with fake names, bypassing the bio dad) , would that not be human trafficking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.