March 29, 2024, 06:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446663 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: January 19, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »

FB

I have finally reached my wits end. Let me turn your own words on you Tammi in a post you placed on Logans page and then erased.

May God forgive you what you have caused her to do!

Logan never threated Elizabeth, he loved her. Right up until that girl told him she killed their son. He tried so hard to make it work. I know, I was there!

Stop your lying! You could have prevented this! You hid the baby from him once and you are doing it again.

Shame on you and your judgement will come some day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988#topic_top
I was just about to post this too Northern Rose - very disturbing.

Wow that is disturbing. She hid the baby once? Was that when EJ said Logan kidnapped the baby? Which BTW I think is very interesting and makes me wonder if there was a plan to put this baby into an underground began then. The plan could have been spmething such as for EJ to take Gabriel to Tammi's as if she was going to adopt him, there are pics taken, posts about "daddy" to everyone around Tammi was adopting this child, ej is no where around and they blame the father who if he can't prove he didn't do it, would be arrested. Meanwhile the baby is taken away to this underground. When did EJ call and say he kidnapped the child? wasnt it the 11th? Logan knew Tammi had the baby and directed police there, why did the baby stay there with the Smiths? Was EJ living there too? I don't know, just a thought. The time line is a bit confusing, trying to figure out who was were when.   

Dec 9: Eliz calls Logan at work and tells him she wants him to relinquish his paternal rights so she can give Gabriel up for adoption. He refuses. Eliz takes Gabriel to the Smiths, then calls LE & says Logan has taken Gabriel & she doesn't know where Gabriel is. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: January 19, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »

Klaas your link to the St. Bernard Parish charges against Tammi have made their way on her personal FB wall.    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: January 19, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »

Klaas your link to the St. Bernard Parish charges against Tammi have made their way on her personal FB wall.    

GOOD!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: January 19, 2010, 05:35:45 PM »

FB

Poster

I talked to Sheriff Joe today.... he is taking this case personal, it is reflecting on his county, and he still has the vacancy sign on.. : ) He will personally be visiting EJ

Poster

Tammi..
I as well ran this whole deal of you suing people past the judge . he said one thing.. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ACT. This is a public place. Your description actually invited this type of thing. It , legally, is probably in your best interest to not make pages and things of this nature at this time. It can be used against you in a court of law. ... See MoreIt is like rubbing salt in a wound...... and you can understand his view. So do as you want, just be aware you can't sue anyone on this. I also had him call the number you posted as a lawyer. He hopes you did not pay that person any money, as he is not a lawyer, and that too can be used in a court of law as bribing a person.

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1064 on: January 19, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »

FB

Poster

I talked to Sheriff Joe today.... he is taking this case personal, it is reflecting on his county, and he still has the vacancy sign on.. : ) He will personally be visiting EJ

Poster

Tammi..
I as well ran this whole deal of you suing people past the judge . he said one thing.. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ACT. This is a public place. Your description actually invited this type of thing. It , legally, is probably in your best interest to not make pages and things of this nature at this time. It can be used against you in a court of law. ... See MoreIt is like rubbing salt in a wound...... and you can understand his view. So do as you want, just be aware you can't sue anyone on this. I also had him call the number you posted as a lawyer. He hopes you did not pay that person any money, as he is not a lawyer, and that too can be used in a court of law as bribing a person.

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988
Wow 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: January 19, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »

FB

I have finally reached my wits end. Let me turn your own words on you Tammi in a post you placed on Logans page and then erased.

May God forgive you what you have caused her to do!

Logan never threated Elizabeth, he loved her. Right up until that girl told him she killed their son. He tried so hard to make it work. I know, I was there!

Stop your lying! You could have prevented this! You hid the baby from him once and you are doing it again.

Shame on you and your judgement will come some day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tammi-Peters-SmithGabriel-Johnson/249331974425?v=feed&story_fbid=259899390988#topic_top
I was just about to post this too Northern Rose - very disturbing.

Wow that is disturbing. She hid the baby once? Was that when EJ said Logan kidnapped the baby? Which BTW I think is very interesting and makes me wonder if there was a plan to put this baby into an underground began then. The plan could have been spmething such as for EJ to take Gabriel to Tammi's as if she was going to adopt him, there are pics taken, posts about "daddy" to everyone around Tammi was adopting this child, ej is no where around and they blame the father who if he can't prove he didn't do it, would be arrested. Meanwhile the baby is taken away to this underground. When did EJ call and say he kidnapped the child? wasnt it the 11th? Logan knew Tammi had the baby and directed police there, why did the baby stay there with the Smiths? Was EJ living there too? I don't know, just a thought. The time line is a bit confusing, trying to figure out who was were when.   

Dec 9: Eliz calls Logan at work and tells him she wants him to relinquish his paternal rights so she can give Gabriel up for adoption. He refuses. Eliz takes Gabriel to the Smiths, then calls LE & says Logan has taken Gabriel & she doesn't know where Gabriel is. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.

So it seems strange right that the baby would stay with the smiths without the mom or even with the mom for that matter. Is that not filing a false report? Is this what Logan is refering to when he says he should have not allowed him to stay with Elizabeth? Poor guy if so, it is not his fault, there was no way he could have predicted this would happen. Maybe I am giving these people (not logan obviously) more credit for a well thought out plan what would get thier goal accomplished and at the same time blame Logan, maybe they are not as smart as that?
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: January 19, 2010, 05:43:08 PM »

Did a Texas DV Shelter Hide Baby Gabriel?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
By Robert Franklin, Esq.
The Tempe, Arizona police and the FBI are still hunting for Baby Gabriel.  A reward for information leading to his recovery has been promised.  The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is helping out.  Police have questioned Tammi and Jack Smith extensively.  Elizabeth Johnson remains in jail on a $1.1 million cash bond.

But Baby Gabriel is still missing.  Here's a bet: Baby Gabriel will never be found.  If someone were to have produced him, it would already have happened.

Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson is clearly an inveterate liar.  Before she ever left with Gabriel, she told Tempe police that the boy's father, Logan McQueary, had kidnapped him.  Tempe police charged her with filing a false police report in that incident.  Johnson also lied to the family court in documents filed in the custody case against McQueary.  She claimed that either McQueary or a man named Craig Cherry might be Gabriel's father.  But it turned out that Cherry had never met Johnson.  Both her brother and her father disbelieve Johnson's story about leaving Gabriel with a couple in a park in San Antonio.

And while we're on the subject of those for whom the truth is too big a burden, Tammi Smith facilitated Johnson's lie about Cherry.  Indeed, given that Cherry is related to Smith, it seems likely that she suggested the name to Johnson to use in her false filing with the court.  What is certain, however is that Smith both copied and filed the documents on Johnson's behalf.

But what really got my attention in this article was this (ABC15, 1/15/10):

In a Facebook message posted by Tammi on December 23, she said, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy's safety on the road!  She has found underground help in TX that has given her formula/diapers, etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety.

Appearing on the Nancy Grace show again Friday, Tammi said the message was directed at Gabriel's father.

"At first she mentioned that it was a domestic violence shelter, and she had used the word 'underground' maybe once in the conversation," said Tammi.  "And instead of saying 'domestic violence,' I didn't want that to make Logan think that he was violent towards her."

Let's see.  Johnson found "underground help" in Texas which just may have been a domestic violence shelter.  Hmm.  The plot, already thick, thickens more.  She got help with "formula/diapers... and all the legal formalities."  Can I envision Johnson going to a DV shelter, telling them she's been abused by McQueary, telling them she's too young to raise this child and needs to find adoptive parents?  Yes, I believe I can.  Can I imagine the kind folks at the DV shelter facilitating everything to separate the father from his child?  Yes, that too.  Do I believe that the DV shelter had available to it not only some legal documents, but adults willing to take a child via a none-too official process?  Yes.

And if all of that is true, is there a larger problem?  DV shelters are essentially unregulated.  We know precious little about what goes on behind their doors.  What we do know (as for example, via a German study I reported on in October) tells us that the people who operate them are often political ideologues who perceive their main goal to be the separation of women from men and children from fathers.  Can DV shelters serve as rabbit holes down which children sometimes disappear and then reappear with different parents and different names?  My antennae tell me that an enterprizing female reporter, with a baby in one arm and a tape recorder in her purse, could strike gold.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/glennsacks/2010/01/19/did-a-texas-dv-shelter-hide-baby-gabriel/

Wow, I so agree with this....it makes so much sense ....The sad part, is if this is true, I don't think they will ever find Gabriel..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: January 19, 2010, 05:52:25 PM »

Tammi could not have attended Sunrise High School in Peoria AZ. Sunrise High School opened in 1999.  Tammi is 38 or 39 years old.  Nope.  She never attended there.  Fletcher Heights is a neighborhood subdivision not far from Tammi's first house in Arizona.  However, she never attended Sunrise High School.

In searching I have found that Tammi grew up in Fletcher.  She was in the Sunrise yearbook (7th grade) .  Anyone know where Fletcher that has a middle school with a Sunrise yearbook is?

Fletcher Heights Arizona

http://fletcherheights.org/Schools

SUNRISE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL - (623)487-5125
21200 N 83RD AVE PEORIA AZ

https://sunrise.dvusd.org/

Thanks!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: January 19, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »

FB

Poster

Just so people are aware, Logan's family is offended by this page. While it does spread the word about Gabriel, which is what we want, it is offensive that Tammi's name is associated with Gabriel.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: January 19, 2010, 05:57:17 PM »

Tammi could not have attended Sunrise High School in Peoria AZ. Sunrise High School opened in 1999.  Tammi is 38 or 39 years old.  Nope.  She never attended there.  Fletcher Heights is a neighborhood subdivision not far from Tammi's first house in Arizona.  However, she never attended Sunrise High School.

In searching I have found that Tammi grew up in Fletcher.  She was in the Sunrise yearbook (7th grade) .  Anyone know where Fletcher that has a middle school with a Sunrise yearbook is?

Fletcher Heights Arizona

http://fletcherheights.org/Schools

SUNRISE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL - (623)487-5125
21200 N 83RD AVE PEORIA AZ

https://sunrise.dvusd.org/

Thanks!

Tammi was born in 1972. You are 12 or 13 in grade 7 so she would have been in Sunrise yearbook in 1984 or 85.  There has to be another Fletcher then.  Another state maybe? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: January 19, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »

Tammi has a link to a DV site on her website, I posted it yesterday. Did anyone check it out? There are fanatics in all walks of life and you never know.

When I was in college I worked at a child abuse center for a few years. I can tell you there is help for woman who want to leave. I never asked because I didn't want to know but there are "underground" connections with some centers that do get used.

I will share something with you. I was married when I was very young and the man abused me very badly, very badly.... Thank god I didn't have children with him as I am sure he would have abused them as well. I called a DV line to ask for help one night when he went crazy on me. I was told to get to a place, call on a pay phone and I was picked up in a car, from there I was taken to a safe house, To be honest with you, I have no idea where this safe house was, just in the middle of the city somewhere.  I was told if I didn't have a safe place they could help me find me one. Thank God they were there, I needed them that night. DV centers and safe houses do save peoples lives but as with everything else, sometimes dishonest people can ruin it.   
Gabriel could very well be in a safe house somewhere, that is why I cannot say just because someone hasn't come forward it means he was not put into an underground.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: January 19, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

I would look for a Fletcher, Louisiana.  Tammi's early life seems to be in Louisiana.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: January 19, 2010, 06:03:31 PM »

Tammi has a link to a DV site on her website, I posted it yesterday. Did anyone check it out? There are fanatics in all walks of life and you never know.

When I was in college I worked at a child abuse center for a few years. I can tell you there is help for woman who want to leave. I never asked because I didn't want to know but there are "underground" connections with some centers that do get used.

I will share something with you. I was married when I was very young and the man abused me very badly, very badly.... Thank god I didn't have children with him as I am sure he would have abused them as well. I called a DV line to ask for help one night when he went crazy on me. I was told to get to a place, call on a pay phone and I was picked up in a car, from there I was taken to a safe house, To be honest with you, I have no idea where this safe house was, just in the middle of the city somewhere.  I was told if I didn't have a safe place they could help me find me one. Thank God they were there, I needed them that night. DV centers and safe houses do save peoples lives but as with everything else, sometimes dishonest people can ruin it.   
Gabriel could very well be in a safe house somewhere, that is why I cannot say just because someone hasn't come forward it means he was not put into an underground.

I am so sorry that you went through that Tracy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: January 19, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »

HLN is talking about the case now
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: January 19, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »

GOOD!

I wonder how she will attempt to explain that away?  It's not like they're pesky rumors or anything.  Charges are charges.  And there they are for all to see.  You can run but you can't hide.  JMHO   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: January 19, 2010, 06:08:18 PM »

I don't doubt that there are undergrounds who work with authorities and some who work independently and outside the law.  It really bothers me why Elizabeth went to San Antonio and chose to spend several days there.  I mean, if her final destination was Florida, then why stop for several days in San Antonio?  The key to where Gabriel is lies in San Antonio, even if Gabriel isn't there now.  San Antonio is just too close to Mexico for me to not consider that a real possibility.  San Antonio has strong ties across the border.  Babies have been taken to Mexico to hide them and/or sell them.  It is a sort of center in the illegal baby adoption ring.  I really hope the San Antonio police and FBI are looking across the border with their contacts there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: January 19, 2010, 06:13:46 PM »

Tracygirl, indeed you're right. The thing that makes me wonder is, if the baby is still alive but underground, after seeing all this media attention, would they keep him underground--now that they know he wasn't truly in danger of being harmed?

OR  wouldn't LE offer EJ a deal (less prison time maybe) to just tell the truth and find out that is what she did (put him in an underground rather than kill him). The fact that shthe child is dead and she knows it, or surely there would be a deal on the table? Maybe I'm wrong. Just thinking here.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: January 19, 2010, 06:15:55 PM »

SORRY - I was trying to edit my post and accidently posted it before I was done. Here's what I meant to say:

Tracygirl, indeed you're right. The thing that makes me wonder is, if the baby is still alive but underground, after seeing all this media attention, would they keep him underground--now that they know he wasn't truly in danger of being harmed?

OR  wouldn't LE offer EJ a deal (less prison time maybe) to just tell the truth and find out that is what she did (put him in an underground rather than kill him). The fact that there seems to be no deal on the table worries me. Maybe I'm wrong. Just thinking here.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: January 19, 2010, 06:18:46 PM »

California Couple Arrested After Trying To Illegally Adopted A Baby In Mexico at http://www.californiafamilylawblog.com/2007/02/california_couple_arrested_aft.html

Doctors in Mexico arrested over newborn baby-selling ring http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/6505231/Doctors-in-Mexico-arrested-over-newborn-baby-selling-ring.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 19, 2010, 06:20:26 PM »

The Baby Brokers:  Then and Now
http://www.amfor.net/babybrokers/

I'm only in the middle of reading this, but thought I'd share it.  Fascinating.  I had no idea...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.