March 28, 2024, 07:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446586 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1380 on: January 20, 2010, 11:09:34 PM »

I found it!!!!!  Jack says it in the middle of the jail call

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

I tend to believe Jack Smith is assuring Elizabeth Johnson.  Think about the terminology.  Judging by the NG interviews ... those are not Jack's words ... they have been learned in a controlled envirnoment.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

Jack: but, but I think it's important that you understand, because you haven't, like you're not getting this picture, that if, if these people were to somehow be to keep him in seclusion for the, a, until he's past the certain age that he's allowed to sort of filter back into the system, ...

Thank you Janet you answered my question - I agree.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: January 20, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »

I have just talked youngest son, DIL and hubby into a game of 500 Rummy.

Good Night All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1382 on: January 20, 2010, 11:20:27 PM »

Good night Monkeys  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: January 20, 2010, 11:27:23 PM »

Good night and God bless.  I am hitting the bunky as well.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1384 on: January 21, 2010, 12:03:55 AM »

I just can't keep up with all this anymore, now Misty, Ron and Tommy have all been arrested on drug charges, and are already released 

Yes Donna Broch (Brock) was arrested as well, they are not released, they were moved to St. Johns jail.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: January 21, 2010, 12:47:15 AM »

I just can't keep up with all this anymore, now Misty, Ron and Tommy have all been arrested on drug charges, and are already released 

Yes Donna Broch (Brock) was arrested as well, they are not released, they were moved to St. Johns jail.

Huh? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1386 on: January 21, 2010, 12:50:05 AM »

Huh? 
yep, Donna Brock was busted as well.. they have been moved to St Johns County Jail and RC is in Flagler county jail.
http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx
http://www.myfcso.us/fcso-data.cfm?BookingNumber=2010-00000151

Will these people ever stop being stupid?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: January 21, 2010, 01:36:44 AM »

Tempe PD: Mother’s GPS processed in search for missing boy
(with video)

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe detectives have processed a GPS device that may have been used by the mother of a missing 8-month-old boy.

Investigators say the information from the GPS, including its origin, cannot be released.

It has been weeks since baby Gabriel Johnson disappeared while with his mother, Elizabeth, in San Antonio, Texas after leaving Tempe.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen around December 26.

Detectives will not say how many people have been questioned involving the search for the boy, but Jack Smith, who is considered a 'person of interest' in the case told ABC15 a family member outside Arizona has been interviewed.

"They (investigators) went to my son's house in Tennessee and asked him a few questions which is all normal stuff, they have to do that and that's ok," said Jack Smith Wednesday night.

Smith went on to say he has no problem being labeled a 'person of interest' and hopes the investigation continues to move forward.

"We're hoping it's (investigation) making progress, I mean it needs to be making progress and we (the Smiths) certainly have faith and hope that's what is going on," said Jack Smith.

Tempe officers say the number of tips they've received in search of missing baby Gabriel has dropped.

"The tips are not coming in at the volume they were a week ago," said Tempe Lt. Mike Horn.

According to Tempe Officers, indications that Gabriel is alive are not as strong as they were earlier in the investigation, however, detectives continue to hold out hope the boy will be found alive.

According to Elizabeth's MySpace page, it appears Elizabeth was posting messages just days after her son went missing.

On her MySpace bio, Elizabeth calls herself a "proud parent" and labeled her mood as "adventurous" on December 29, 2009, and appears to have last logged-in on December 30, 2009, the same day she was arrested in Miami.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-s-GPS-processed-in-search-for/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: January 21, 2010, 01:38:42 AM »

Family Of Gabriel Johnson To Hold Public Candlelight Vigil
McQueary Family Wants To Say Thank You For Prayers And Support

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Wil and Kelli McQueary are Gabriel Johnson's aunt and uncle. They too are suffering through every day that the 8-month-old remains missing. But they said the family has been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from the public, and now they want to give back.

"There's a lot of family and friends in this area and that's whey we chose this park to do it in," said Kelli McQueary.

Every day they comb the Internet news sites looking for any clue as to where Gabriel might be.

"It's devastating that a member of our family is missing, and he should be here with us," Kelli McQueary said as she choked back tears.

"We believe that Gabriel is alive and, of course, we want to see him back with his father Logan, my nephew. We totally believe that right now. We just hope and pray," said Wil McQueary.

The McQueary's believe in the power of prayer, and that's why they are asking the public to join them for a candlelight vigil for Gabriel this Sunday on the south soccer field in Chapparel Park.

"It's just something that we need to do to give back and just say thank you," Kelli McQueary said.

It's a thank you to the hundreds of people who have sent their support in every way imaginable. And the planned gathering can only help Gabriel's father Logan, still struggling for hope.

"He's a young man and his whole life has kind of been taken away from him, so it's tough on him right now," Wil McQueary said.

"It's just devastating. Nobody should lose a child like this and not know where he is," said Kelli McQueary.

The McQueary's also hope a mass gathering might spur someone's memory and provide the pivotal piece of the puzzle that leads to the truth.

"We do talk about it, the 'what ifs'. But we just can't go there. Until I see proof, Gabriel is still alive," said Tammi McQueary.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22298907/detail.html
Stevie762
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: January 21, 2010, 03:09:11 AM »

First I want to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I've been watching this case from the start, and following all of you since I stumbled on this page last week.

There has always been a few things that have bothered me about this. What are the odds that Tammi just happens to come across EJ in an airport, they just HAPPEN to have similar experiences with supposedly "abusive" spouses, they just HAPPEN to love in close proxetemy of each other and Tammi just HAPPENS to be looking to adopt a child that this young mother doesn't want. Does anybody know if the story of them meeting in the airport this way has ever checked out?

Second, why aren't we seeing mass search efforts on a volunteer and police level for this child in SA?
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: January 21, 2010, 04:11:29 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, rise and shine ( well not really) here in Europe, was actually hoping to find some good news about Gabe  Thank you all for all the updates and for the link to light the candles. Welcome Stevie762, another newbie. As for your question why there's no mass search by volunteers and police I was wondering about that myself. Could the police know more that they are saying??

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: January 21, 2010, 05:51:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and newcomers!  I haven't heard much news here in Houston about Gabriel.  What a beautiful baby.  I cannot believe she got his babysitter from Craig's List in a strange city (i.e. San Antonio.)  Was the hotel computer's history  in the hotel that she used checked out?  Were any other posts made on Craig's list under any other subjects that day?  She must feel comfortable using Craig's list.

I have a question about people who take babies.  How do these people get babies into school later, travel, etc. when they do not have original birth certificates, immunization records, SS #s, etc.?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1392 on: January 21, 2010, 06:45:17 AM »

Alien:
Cops/detectives usually know more than they can/will tell. Let's hope they do in this case.

Sharon:
False identities/new identities...fake documents, etc. It isn't easy, but not impossible.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:47:13 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: January 21, 2010, 06:56:38 AM »

Thank you Nut44x4, good to see you!  Gosh, you would think with the way things are now, it would be harder to get those documents.  Ok, off to babysit granbabies, have a great day!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: January 21, 2010, 08:43:52 AM »

7:25

Jack: Elizabeth this is Jack.  How are you?
EJ - Hi I am alright
Jack: Um...Ummm.  Here's the long and short of this whole thing.  Without the baby.  Because of what you are saying
EJ - Ya
Jack - There is no reason for anyone to believe that you haven't taken the babies life and I understand what you are saying but but I think it is important that you understand  as it seems like you are not gettin this picture.  If if if these people were to somehow be able keep him in seclusion for for... until he is passed a certain age until he is allowed to filter back into the system you understand you will be charged for this. 

What exactly does he mean by "filter back into the system"????

This is a very strange conversation, he says " and I understand what you are saying"   she isn't saying anything. He then tells her she is not getting the picture and goes on to describe Gabriel being kept in seclusion until he is past a certain age then telling her she will be charged for this.  what???

Not once in this conversation is any real concern for Gabriel brought up on either side. Neither party seems to be concerned.  If these people love Gabriel and wanted to adopt him like they claim their would be a some concern and also they would be scared for Gabriels safety. In one of the t.v. news interviews I saw Jack smiling, I thought it was odd.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: January 21, 2010, 08:47:25 AM »

oops where are my manners... Good morning , I hope everyone is healthy and happy on this Thursday.
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: January 21, 2010, 09:12:37 AM »

San Antonio Babysitter Claims Baby Gabriel Was Drugged and Had "Sad Look on His Face"

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/01/san_antonio_babysitter_claims.php

I would agree that Gabriel looks rather drugged. It's so sad. I would like to know what kind of medicine he's holding in his hand.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: January 21, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »

WELCOME  Stevie762   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: January 21, 2010, 09:34:16 AM »

I have made the changes and additions to the timeline as suggested.  Here is the updated version

Gabriel Johnson Timeline v3

July -  Logan alleged, she became enraged when he didn't return home from work on time and took a knife to his clothing, the couch and the baby crib. She broke dishes and took a cooking pan and smashed the TV while the baby was in the Tempe apartment.

They were forced to move into another apartment.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

September - Johnson got out of control again in September when she got mad at her brother on the phone. She cut up the baby's clothes and the crib and broke every window in the apartment. Johnson spent the evening in jail and went through a diversion program on the criminal-damage charges, according to Tempe Municipal Court records.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Dec 8: Fight between EJ and Logan and EJ tells Logan to leave. He does. 
Logan -Last time I saw them was the 8th of December. She wanted me out of the house. And we talked and split up. And I gave him a kiss and put him in his bed. Last time I saw him.

Dec 8 – Craigslist Ad
Live in nanny wanted free rent
8 Dec 2009 ... provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX. no emails please. ...
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/wan/1501107108.html

Dec 9: Eliz calls Logan at work and tells him she wants him to relinquish his paternal rights so she can give Gabriel up for adoption. He refuses. Eliz takes Gabriel to the Smiths, then calls LE & says Logan has taken Gabriel & she doesn't know where Gabriel is. Gabriel found 6 hours later at the Smiths.  A Tempe detective at the Smiths when Gabriel is found sees the papers the Smiths have drawn up about temporary guardianship. Gabriel spends 8 days with the Smiths.

Dec 10 – Craigslist Ad
$400 room for rent (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-10, 8:09AM MST

hi i have a room for rent it has its own private bathroom. the community is directly across the street from az mills mall. rent is 400 a month no security deposit required. rent includes free utilities, cable, phone and i have internet here. call XXX-XXX-XXXX if interested.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/roo/1503595618.html

Dec 11 Court date McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel

Dec 11 – Craigslist Ad
Date: 2009-12-11, 10:50AM MST

Hi I have my 3 pomeranians i need to rehome. they are between 2 and 3 years old. 2 females both black and white, and a tan male all not fixed. rehoming applies. no emails please and sorry i am not able to post pics, so you will have to stop by to see them. call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX leave a message if i'm not their i will be a bit busy today.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pet/1505423124.html

Dec 11 – Craigslist Ad
$400 Room for Rent (Tempe)
Date: 2009-12-11, 10:51AM MST
Hi I have one bedroom for rent, available immediately. good sized room, own bathroom good location. In a community across the street form az mills mall. I own the home. REnt is 400 includes everthing, i have cable and a house phone and interenet connection. Room comes with a bed. call XXX-XXX-XXXX leave a message if i dont pick up i'll be out for the day.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/roo/1505414750.html

Dec 12 Ad
Published at 08-12-2009
Viewed: 30 times
live in nanny wanted free rent (tempe)
hi i am in need of a full time live in nanny so i can go back to work. i dont have any family to help me out with my 7 month baby. i can only provide free rent and free food. female wanted for the job. i myself am a single female. please call XXX-XXX-XXXX. no emails please.
http://soldphoenix.com/job/140436/live-in-nanny-wanted-free-rent-tempe-at/

Dec 12 – Craigslist Ad
pomeranians to rehome (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-12, 11:50AM MST

Hi I need to find home for my two pomeranians. one is two he is a tan male, the other is a smaller black and white female with lush coat she is 3 years old, both are not fixed. they are 75 dollars each, potty trained as well. i am sorry I am not able to send/post pics, and no emails please, just call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/pet/1507014020.html

Dec 12 – Craigslist Ad
free baby stuff (tempe)
Date: 2009-12-12, 7:02PM MST

hi i have a lot of free baby stuff to give away. call in the morning tomorrow-XXX-XXX-XXXX

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/zip/1507588240.html

Dec 14 .  an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.  McQueary wrote in his complaint that Johnson hid the baby at a friend's house until police finally found the boy at 3:30 in the morning.

Dec 14  - In her petition for custody on Dec. 14, Johnson wrote that there were "two potential fathers," and requested that both McQueary and another man, Craig Cherry, take paternity tests.  Tammi Smith later admits she wrote the name of her first cousin Craig Cherry on the documents. 

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Court-records-paint-new-picture-in-Tempe-missing/6PhW8F-82kSl7PwFqFdGgw.cspx

Dec 14 – Ad
Today (Monday, Dec 14)
free baby stuff (tempe): hi i have a lot of free baby stuff to give away. call in the morning tomorrow- XXX-XXX-XXXX
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:m5poc5PDungJ:twillage.com/search%3Fq%3D%26d%3DThursday,%2520Nov%252026%26city%3Dtempe%26state%3Daz%26country%3Dus+480-456-3608&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Dec 17: Court orders that Logan is Gabriel's father.

Dec 18: Eliz picks up Gabriel from the Smiths for a weekend visit with Logan. Tammi says EJ tells them to meet at a park for the handoff

Dec 20  - Logan  asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On December 20 or 21, Elizabeth Johnson hired a babysitter, Analisa Urias, whom she had found on craigslist.com, and went out for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Dec 21 - in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

Dec 22-27th  Elizabeth Johnson stayed in San Antonio at the Homegate Studio and suits and the Quality Inn on i-10.

Dec 26: Gabriel and Elizabeth seen at Raymond Russell Park in San Antonio.
MAY NOT BE TRUE
Johnson gave her baby away in a Texas park.
San Antonio news stations reported the name of a specific park where Johnson met the mystery couple, Carbajal said. But he said police are unaware of any such park.

Dec 27 – Logan gets a text and call from EJ saying Gabriel is dead.  Though police say they are confident the baby is alive, McQueary said in his statement that Johnson called him after she disappeared with the boy, saying she was planning to leave the country, and that she would tell him where Gabriel's "blue" dead body was once she had crossed the border.

McQueary also said she texted him around that time period, saying she had killed the baby.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Court-records-paint-new-picture-in-Tempe-missing/6PhW8F-82kSl7PwFqFdGgw.cspx

Dec 27 11:45 Elizabeth seen parking her car at Hotel 6, sitting for 5 mins, getting out with a large backpack, and walking across street to Tornado Bus

Dec 27 Just before Noon Elizabeth buys ticket to Fort Myers, FL . for for $180.00  Tornado Bus and waits for bus which leaves at 1:00pm.  Only white person on bus.

Dec 28 Elizabeth failed to appear at a custody hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court's Family Court in Phoenix AZ on Dec 28

Dec 29 On Dec 29 at a little after noon, Elizabeth posted on her MySpace:
"kiss my ass suckas!!" Mood: adventurous Posted at 12:36 29 Dec 2009

Dec 30 - Elizabeth was arrested Dec 30 at a youth hostel in Miami Beach FL
International Fun House 230 20th street

Jan 5 Police in San Antonio located her car at the Motel 6, near I-35 and Zarzamora

Jan 7 Jack and Tammi Smith of Scottsdale, AZ, are named "persons of interest."  Police think they may know what happened to Gabriel.

Jan 9  Johnson extradited from Dade County Jail to Maricopa County Jail

Jan 14 Jack and Tammi Smith’s house searched

Jan 20 – Police search Jack’s son's house in Tennessee

****Still need to add dates of EJ’s craiglist ads selling her laptop, sighting at restaurant , date Janet Morris house was searched. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: January 21, 2010, 09:35:39 AM »

First I want to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this forum. I've been watching this case from the start, and following all of you since I stumbled on this page last week.

There has always been a few things that have bothered me about this. What are the odds that Tammi just happens to come across EJ in an airport, they just HAPPEN to have similar experiences with supposedly "abusive" spouses, they just HAPPEN to love in close proxetemy of each other and Tammi just HAPPENS to be looking to adopt a child that this young mother doesn't want. Does anybody know if the story of them meeting in the airport this way has ever checked out?

Second, why aren't we seeing mass search efforts on a volunteer and police level for this child in SA?

I think an Amber Alert should be issued and has not as of yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.