May 01, 2024, 12:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448551 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: January 21, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »

Bananas and SuzieQ, I think some should be grateful they have no knowledge of child custody cases, visitation, petitions, paternity cases, etc.  One can't simply go get a child -- unfortunately, it doesn't work that way and regretably, it's not that simple.

Sister - I agree with you. I know that you can not jsut go and a kid - even one that is yours. When my hubby's ex would be hitting the kids or letting her dog bite and jump on them or letting her child molesting father have at them he could not get them just be going over there. Even when the cops were called to help him the cops had to let his ex keep them until the court's would rule one way or the other, I also know in Michigan, when a guy signs an affidavit of parentage ( saying he is the dad and putting his name on the birth cert) the mother is assumed to have custody until a court rules otherwise - even if they live together. So while I know Logan was not perfect, his hands were tied and I think when he finally realized that Gabriel was in trouble with her it was too late.

It is regretable -- parents using their children as pawns to avenge their own pain.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: January 21, 2010, 04:09:23 PM »

I wonder about the mobile home as well. I wonder if we can look it up under real estate assesments. I looked up the Tornado Bus Company and it is geared towards the hispanic population, I was able to translate it via google but did not find any info on baggage. I am thinking about calling and seeing how many stops a bus makes from San Antonio to Miami? Here is their main page:
Travel comfortable, safe and timely manner with Tornado Bus Company. Our record in both markets, experience and prestige largely behind us in every city we serve.             
With us you can travel anywhere in Mexico from the United States because we have the best system of connections to major transportation companies in Mexico.

UNITING FAMILIES IN MEXICO AND THE UNITED STATES

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: January 21, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »

Muffy, thank you for saying about the snipping -- it's one of my peeves that folks assume we can't read.  I have noticed before some will snip a comment from another thread to try and prove their point or that they have "support".  Just plain silly.

What just happened... I didn't post a snipping or anything did I?  I surely didn't mean to.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: January 21, 2010, 04:13:00 PM »

Muffy, thank you for saying about the snipping -- it's one of my peeves that folks assume we can't read.  I have noticed before some will snip a comment from another thread to try and prove their point or that they have "support".  Just plain silly.

What just happened... I didn't post a snipping or anything did I?  I surely didn't mean to.

No dear one, you were just responding to my post.  I heartily agreed with your response.
What I was talking about is folks who snip to try and prove a point and don't snip/quote the entire.  You did quote my entire post.  No problems.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: January 21, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »

Something bugging me....Logan and EJ lived in an apt. and had to move to another when she destroyed the first one. They broke up on Dec. She says she owns the mobile home that she is renting a room in. When did she buy this home and why  did she and Logan not live in it instead of renting an apt.?

Darla, do you recall an address or location for this mobile home?  It may be possible she was renting it out or something.  I have no idea.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: January 21, 2010, 04:16:57 PM »

No dear one, you were just responding to my post.  I heartily agreed with your response.
What I was talking about is folks who snip to try and prove a point and don't snip/quote the entire.  You did quote my entire post.  No problems.

I am soooooo confooosed.... 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1486 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:08 PM »

I will say, I sure wish grandpa would have called the police that his car had been stolen, this may have never happened. Elizabeth was only taking the car for an appointment, so grandpa must have been concerned that his car and Elizabeth and Gabriel didn't come back. At least I would think so.

NoRose, on this I agree, but even so, he can't be "blamed" for what Elizabeth has done with Gabriel and in my opinion via the Smiths.
No I'm not blaming him, I just can't figure out what he must have been thinking about where his car and they were at. Maybe he tried to get a hold of her by phone.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: January 21, 2010, 04:21:10 PM »

I am soooooo confooosed.... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: January 21, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »

I will say, I sure wish grandpa would have called the police that his car had been stolen, this may have never happened. Elizabeth was only taking the car for an appointment, so grandpa must have been concerned that his car and Elizabeth and Gabriel didn't come back. At least I would think so.

In hindsight ... I believe Gabriel's great grandfather wishes he had.  In highsight ... I believe that Logan wishes he had made different choices.

Janet
I'm wondering if grandpa just was sick to death of Elizabeth's behavior? I don't know, if I would have been in his position I sure would have called the police, my mind would have went to, she may have had a car accident.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: January 21, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »

Something bugging me....Logan and EJ lived in an apt. and had to move to another when she destroyed the first one. They broke up on Dec. She says she owns the mobile home that she is renting a room in. When did she buy this home and why  did she and Logan not live in it instead of renting an apt.?
That's what I've been wondering, how did she afford to own a mobile home?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1490 on: January 21, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »

Darla, do you recall an address or location for this mobile home?  It may be possible she was renting it out or something.  I have no idea.

Sister it is listed somewhere in the craigslist ads, I will look it up as soon as I have a few minutes.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Stevie762
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: January 21, 2010, 04:24:32 PM »

I'm more interested in how she acquired or was able to afford buying this trailer if she did in fact own it, being unemployed. Also, going through the timeline of her Craigslist posts, I find it a little odd that at first she posted she needed a live in nanny with free board so she could go back to work, then it changed to room for rent. I wonder what changed her mind - and when.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: January 21, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »

I'm more interested in how she acquired or was able to afford buying this trailer if she did in fact own it, being unemployed. Also, going through the timeline of her Craigslist posts, I find it a little odd that at first she posted she needed a live in nanny with free board so she could go back to work, then it changed to room for rent. I wonder what changed her mind - and when.
I'm so confused by all that. And WELCOME 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: January 21, 2010, 04:31:33 PM »

I have to say I was wondering why the baby was left with the smiths and not given to logan when ej said logan kidnapped the baby. It makes perfect sense he didn't have legal custody of the baby. What a crazy story, wonder why she said that Logan had kidnapped the child? Wonder if this was the beginning of the story but Logan was orignially going to take the fall.
That is something that has just gnawed on me from day one.

Janet I can understand your frustration with seeing the simple answer to a child in danger and then asking why didn't this person do this or do that when the worse happens. I will be honest and say I too have thought that from time to time on this forum. I try to use that information to educate those around me in my circles, on the real dangers out there, such as the real dangers of children walking by themselves to and from school or anywhere for that matter, doing backround checks on men you bring into your home and not thinking that a person is not capible of something just because you know them.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: January 21, 2010, 04:33:11 PM »

I tried to find a real esate assessment in Tempe to no avail, they have to have some type of site. I called the bus station and no one speaks English, I asked Hable Englis and they transferred me to another spanish speaking person. Note to self LEARN SPANISH! Was her address posted on her Craigs list posting for a roomate?  This is such a heartbreaking case and emotions are running high. I think we all have a hard time understanding some of the folks involved because of the nature of the case. I am sure we could all dig back into Elizabeths' past and look at the people that threw her in the foster care homes. I also wondered about Casey as well. Did her environment make her a sociopath or was she just born that way? Why do people that grow up in a he77 hole turn out to be upstanding citizens yet others that are given everything turn out to be killers? There is no rhyme to reason.  Sorry for the tirade.   ::MonkeyNoNo::This case is boggling... I think the timeframe needs to be narrowed down tighter.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: January 21, 2010, 04:37:32 PM »

NoRose, on this I agree, but even so, he can't be "blamed" for what Elizabeth has done with Gabriel and in my opinion via the Smiths.
No I'm not blaming him, I just can't figure out what he must have been thinking about where his car and they were at. Maybe he tried to get a hold of her by phone.

I bet he was just so used to her drama? Something was said by I think Logan but it could have been the grandfather and the brother that has stumped me. someone said they knew she had left town but it was ok and they didn't really think too much of it. There was a fear she wouldn't come back by the court date but they figured she would. Logan was supposed to get custody of the baby on the 20th? that is a Sunday and he was to have the baby from Sunday to Wednesday.  Is there any statement about this? Is this how he found out about her being out of town? I just think no one imagined she would ever go through with something like this. To threaten is one thing but to actually do it is another. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: January 21, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »

I tried to find a real esate assessment in Tempe to no avail, they have to have some type of site. I called the bus station and no one speaks English, I asked Hable Englis and they transferred me to another spanish speaking person. Note to self LEARN SPANISH! Was her address posted on her Craigs list posting for a roomate?  This is such a heartbreaking case and emotions are running high. I think we all have a hard time understanding some of the folks involved because of the nature of the case. I am sure we could all dig back into Elizabeths' past and look at the people that threw her in the foster care homes. I also wondered about Casey as well. Did her environment make her a sociopath or was she just born that way? Why do people that grow up in a he77 hole turn out to be upstanding citizens yet others that are given everything turn out to be killers? There is no rhyme to reason.  Sorry for the tirade.   ::MonkeyNoNo::This case is boggling... I think the time frame needs to be narrowed down tighter.

Was EJ fluent in spanish to communicate with the people at this bus station?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1497 on: January 21, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »

I am willing to bet Tammi Smith changed her mind, remember they were going to be the FREE babysitters to help her get custody which is confusing because what the hay does free babysitting have to do with getting custody of your child. 

I do agree that Logan was acting in the best interests of his son  - I myself went thru a divorce many years ago and it isn't as easy as it sounds when it comes to custody and visitation issues - I also have to believe that Logan was doing what his attorney's advised until that hearing so not to muddy the waters. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: January 21, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

In hindsight ... I believe Gabriel's great grandfather wishes he had.  In highsight ... I believe that Logan wishes he had made different choices.

Janet
I'm wondering if grandpa just was sick to death of Elizabeth's behavior? I don't know, if I would have been in his position I sure would have called the police, my mind would have went to, she may have had a car accident.

I think you hit the nail on the head.  Remember ... Grandpa had been forewarned by Elizabeth that she was going changed her identity and run forever.  Friends' son stole their vehicle and ... did not report the theft as they did not want their son to have a record.  Our eldest son was a teenage at the time.  We told him not to get any ideas because we would report him to authorities.

no rose colored glasses ... if Logan was my own son and ... Gabriel was my precious grandson ... I would be crying out to him in anguish WHY??

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stevie762
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: January 21, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »

I'm so confused by all that. And WELCOME 

Thank you! Okay let me see if i can explain this a little better. I just want to know how she own this trailer, if she in fact even owns it.

In regards to the timelines - At first EJ lists a post that she is looking for a live in nanny, she can only provide free room and board, but has no family to watch the baby and needs to go back to work being a single mom. (I'll have to go back and find the timeline to post) Anyways, this seems like a really responsible thing to do, looking for childcare to go back to work. She wasn't looking to gain money for a new tenant, just child care services in exchange. Doesn't sound like somebody who at that time, was looking to run -if she was, why go through all the trouble of looking for child care?  But then her listing on Craigslist changes - she has a room to rent for $400.00 I think. I wonder what made her change her mind to get money for the room, and when her mind changed. When I get a chance I'll go back and find the listings!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.