April 27, 2024, 12:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 448294 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1640 on: January 23, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/frameset_search.asp?PAGE=/eng/search/ancestorsearchresults.asp

Another...Robert Johnson from Scottsdale, Maricopa, Arizona, but this gentleman died in Iowa.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: January 23, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »

Exclusive: Police expected to search landfill for missing baby

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas -- Police were at a landfill Friday that officials previously said they might want to search in connection with the case of a missing 8-month-old baby.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio on December 26th. Last week, investigators informed the operators of the Allied Waste - Tessman Road Landfill located at 7000 IH-10 East about the possibility of a search.

News 4 WOAI have been checking the site each day. When News 4 WOAI crew pulled up to the site Friday, several officers were there along with search dogs. However, police would not answer any questions.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Exclusive-Police-expected-to-search-landfill-for/zwNXyG1pAkyavvRY9wVmZg.cspx

Good morning Monkeys. This does not sound good   I was really hoping to find better news this morning.
BTW does any of you know what was the result of Tammi and Jack's polygraph test? I can't find it anywhere.

It was inconclusive
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: January 23, 2010, 11:43:47 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith What can we do to keep his picture posted on TV daily???? Should we lie,cheat steal???? We've put ourselves out there for all the vultures to eat us in order to get his picture seen as much as possible...I can't think of anything else! Please HELP! I want Gabriel found so badly that I would be "so happy" if they arrested me, cause I know that "HE" ... would be all over the News again and maybe someone who hadn't seen it before may come forward with a shred of something that will lead to finding him! I'm willing to do anything and everything to have him found!!! Please send me ideas on what I should do....Help us find baby Gabriel!!!!!!! Thank you and God bless.....
9 hours ago

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: January 23, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith What can we do to keep his picture posted on TV daily???? Should we lie,cheat steal???? We've put ourselves out there for all the vultures to eat us in order to get his picture seen as much as possible...I can't think of anything else! Please HELP! I want Gabriel found so badly that I would be "so happy" if they arrested me, cause I know that "HE" ... would be all over the News again and maybe someone who hadn't seen it before may come forward with a shred of something that will lead to finding him! I'm willing to do anything and everything to have him found!!! Please send me ideas on what I should do....Help us find baby Gabriel!!!!!!! Thank you and God bless.....
9 hours ago

She would be "so happy" if they arrested her??? Makes me wonder if she's just saying that ahead of time because she's expecting to get arrested soon? That would make my day!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: January 23, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »

FB

Poster
maybe you can help by donating money to his reward...You had said at one time that 5 thousand was to little right?Tell the police that maybe they should try to make a deal with EJ so maybe she will talk right now she feels she is going away for 20 years so in her mind she doesnt feel that talking is going to help her they need to try to make it ... See Moregood for her that MAYBE she will talk......I think that maybe Logan going and seeing her will make a difference but he isnt sure...All we can do is keep spreading the word that he is missing and keep his face out there....God I ask you to please help Gabriel find his way home.....Praying for a good outcome...
9 hours ago

Different Poster
I AGREE WITH LAYLA. TAMMI, MONEY TALKS. JUST KEEP POSTING THE PHOTOS OF GABRIEL AND ASKING YOUR THOUSANDS OF FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME, PRINT FLERS AND POST THEM. BY THE WAY, EVEN THOUGH I FEEL YOU HAD A HAND IN KEEPING GABRIEL FROM HIS DADDY, I MUST SAY THE PHOTOS OF HIM WHILE IN YOUR CARE SHOW A HAPPY, LOVED WELL KEPT BABY. I AM WORRIED ABOUT HOW ... HANNAH IS HANDLING HER BABY BROTHER NOT BEING THERE. HOW HAVE YOU EXPLAINED TO HER ONE MINUTE SHE HAS A BABY BROTHER AND THE NEXT HE IS GONE? IS SHE GETTING COUNSELING? TY. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND MAY THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE.

Tammi Peters Smith
Dana,Hannah is fine without him because her best friend has been over to visit so much! We told her from the beginning that he wasn't her baby brother,but she kept calling him that anyway, so it became his nick name! Elizabeth wanted us to change his name.....As far as money...we live day to day just like the rest of America.....God bless....

Poster 3
I don't live in a home as fine as yours. I don't own my own business. I don't drive a hummer or have a timeshare in Mexico. I work everyday and scrape by just to support my family but I am willing to give toward the reward and I can't understand why you wouldn't. You held this sweety in your arms. No one is saying you have to give a huge amount. Just show your intentions of wanting him found.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1645 on: January 23, 2010, 12:22:40 PM »

FB

9 hours ago

She seriously needs to be admitted to the psych ward at the hospital 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: January 23, 2010, 12:46:41 PM »

FB

9 hours ago

LOL so now I think she is fearing she will be arrested and as Jesus did his self she will sacrifice herself to help find baby Gabriel. Oh please Tammi, you have been lying already, hows that working so far! Lets try the truth and see!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1647 on: January 23, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »

Did I post this?

Johnson, Robert Bruce - JOHNSON, Robert Bruce, 51, of Scottsdale died June 29, 2007, in Phoenix. Angels Cremation & Burial handled arrangements.

Published in the East Valley Tribune on 7/4/2007

https://www.legacy.com/eastvalleytribune/obituaries.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=90168715

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1648 on: January 23, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »

Johnson Sr., Robert W. -  Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr., 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon ...

https://www.legacy.com/eastvalleytribune/obituaries.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=87749890

Published in the East Valley Tribune on 5/4/2007

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: January 23, 2010, 12:59:59 PM »

Exclusive: Police expected to search landfill for missing baby

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas -- Police were at a landfill Friday that officials previously said they might want to search in connection with the case of a missing 8-month-old baby.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen in San Antonio on December 26th. Last week, investigators informed the operators of the Allied Waste - Tessman Road Landfill located at 7000 IH-10 East about the possibility of a search.

News 4 WOAI have been checking the site each day. When News 4 WOAI crew pulled up to the site Friday, several officers were there along with search dogs. However, police would not answer any questions.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Exclusive-Police-expected-to-search-landfill-for/zwNXyG1pAkyavvRY9wVmZg.cspx

Good morning Monkeys. This does not sound good   I was really hoping to find better news this morning.
BTW does any of you know what was the result of Tammi and Jack's polygraph test? I can't find it anywhere.

It was inconclusive

Very interesting...Thanks Northern Rose

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1650 on: January 23, 2010, 01:23:26 PM »

Good morning thank-you for all the updates 

NoRose,

I scanned through all Johnson, Obits. RJ may be listed on the goverment site for wills?  Has it been confirmed
that his name is Robert Johnson?  Tanks:)

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eastvalleytribune/obituary-search.aspx?page=1&affiliateid=1394&countryid=1&daterange=99999&lastname=johnson&stateid=5&entriesperpage=15

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: January 23, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »

Johnson Sr., Robert W. -  Robert "B.J." W. Johnson Sr., 57, of Mesa, passed away May 1, 2007. B.J. was born in Riverside, California on August 12, 1949. Soon ...

https://www.legacy.com/eastvalleytribune/obituaries.asp?page=obitfinderorder&personid=87749890

Published in the East Valley Tribune on 5/4/2007

From yesterday, this is the one that would be interesting to see the full obit of. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1652 on: January 23, 2010, 02:00:29 PM »

NoRose,

Robert W. Johnson died 2007.  Monkey "SuzieQ" mentioned she would do look ups on Ancestry related to Gabriel.

Birth, Marriage & Death

Name: Robert W. Johnson
State (Year) SSN issued: Arizona (date)

There's more to see
SSN Last Residence
Born Died

Name:  Robert W. Johnson
Birth:  date
Death:  dd mm 2007 - city, Maricopa, Arizona, United States of America
Civil:  Arizona

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=RAYMOND+W&gsln=JOHNSON&_81004030=2007&msdpn=5&msdpn__ftp=Arizona%2C+USA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: January 23, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »

NoRose,

Robert W. Johnson died 2007.  Monkey "SuzieQ" mentioned she would do look ups on Ancestry related to Gabriel.

Birth, Marriage & Death

There's more to see
SSN Last Residence
Born Died

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2&gsfn=RAYMOND+W&gsln=JOHNSON&_81004030=2007&msdpn=5&msdpn__ftp=Arizona%2C+USA

I hope she can see more with a membership.  I am hoping the obit lists EJ and Robert's mother and possible a relative that has ties to TX. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: January 23, 2010, 02:10:42 PM »

FB

9 hours ago

She would be "so happy" if they arrested her??? Makes me wonder if she's just saying that ahead of time because she's expecting to get arrested soon? That would make my day!

This has now been deleted from FB.  Does she mean Gabriel when she says "HE" ?  How crass
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: January 23, 2010, 02:36:34 PM »

NoRose,

Birth, Marriage & Death

There's more to see
SSN Last Residence
Born Died

I hope she can see more with a membership.  I am hoping the obit lists EJ and Robert's mother and possible a relative that has ties to TX. 

I have a membership and other than his SS number, I'm really not getting any more info.

Edited to add:  I have a membership to Ancestry.com but it does not have the obit.  The obit is on Legacy for a fee.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:43:47 PM by klaasend » Logged
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: January 23, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »

Jan 8 Today show they had some of the court docs and then Gramps in front of his house on.  I know that Gramps moves his head so you can read the full house numbers and I never grabbed it.  I am failing at finding that Today show episode.  It was short and had the docs on as well.  Help would be appreciated.

NR,
Here is the link to the Today Show Jan 8. gramps in front of his house. But I can't see the whole address. Definitly 20, maybe n720. I think I remember a better news clip and I think address was 1720.  I am checking other news sites to see what I can find.  Thanks again for all info you post here!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: January 23, 2010, 03:10:39 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/22251950/detail.html

link to pictures taken from EJ's camera, last photo on 12-26.  Was watching NG the other night and that girl that said she babysat Gabriel in the hotel room said the baby was dirty and thin.  This pic from 12-26 looks like he is clean and well taken care of... cute jammies, and eating.  Bed doesn't look dirty... wonder how credible that babysitter is...  also, the other pics of Gabriel on the bed, not sure if that is the bed at the hotel/motel or what, but there are toys for him... the babysitter said there were none...

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: January 23, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »

Jan 8 Today show they had some of the court docs and then Gramps in front of his house on.  I know that Gramps moves his head so you can read the full house numbers and I never grabbed it.  I am failing at finding that Today show episode.  It was short and had the docs on as well.  Help would be appreciated.

NR,
Here is the link to the Today Show Jan 8. gramps in front of his house. But I can't see the whole address. Definitly 20, maybe n720. I think I remember a better news clip and I think address was 1720.  I am checking other news sites to see what I can find.  Thanks again for all info you post here!

Thanks NM.  I also remember another interview with Gramps where the house numbers were clear.  Just can not remember where it was posted .  I have almost ever angle of Gramps house from different interviews, just not the whole house number.  One even gives cross roads. 

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: January 23, 2010, 03:32:19 PM »

I have a hard time believing a 4.0 student wrote this email--Unless we can find out that EJ also has such horrible grammar and spelling. We have seen time and again, even from her recent posts, Tammi cannot write nor use decent grammar. I suspect LE will find that it was Tammi who wrote the email.

"Dec 29 6:43 PM From Elizabeth to tammifay (myspace)
tammi, i will never come forward, yes what i said was wrong but i wanted him to hurt like he hurt me so thats why i said all that. me and gabriel are fine, in fact great i just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner is very understanding of my situation, and is willing to hel...p me get new id's and stuff. I can not let you or anyone else no where i am, just know i am getting lots of help, i am very smart and resourceful, and that i am one of the most compedant people you will ever meet. I have always taken care of myself bymyself as long as i can remember. i can't call in fear of phone records. I am ever worried this email can be traced to where i am, so i probably won't email again, but i had to let you know we are all right because i know you must be worried sick, and i am soo sorry for that i really am. YOU and jack are such good people."

EJ still could have wrote that even with all the mistakes. I know that when I write emails to friends (or post on forums) I don't care about punctuation/spelling/grammar/etc. especially if I'm rushed or ranting. I had pretty close to a 4.0 in college and high school but I just don't usually care about things like that in emails/posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.