March 28, 2024, 09:08:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 446588 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:35 PM »

That's ok AZLady.  There are alot of duplicate articles posted in these cases.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1801 on: January 24, 2010, 05:45:09 PM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

AZ,

Do you want to try another Robert W. Johnson?

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azobitsmaricopa/surname_johnson.htm

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: January 24, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

Vigil planned tonight for missing Tempe 8-month-old

TEMPE, AZ -- While detectives continue to search for leads in the case of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson, a group plans to hold a candlelight vigil Sunday evening.

According to a Facebook page dedicated to Gabriel Johnson, organizers are planning a vigil to show support for the boy's family.

The vigil is planned for Sunday evening at 6 p.m. at Scottsdale Chaparral Park near Hayden and Chaparral Roads.

Meanwhile, Tempe detectives have processed a GPS device that may have been used by Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth.

MORE....

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Vigil-planned-tonight-for-missing-Tempe-8-month/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: January 24, 2010, 08:36:29 PM »

Okay, I've been trying to read back and I now see that you've already posted this article.  Klaas, you can delete my previous if you want as it's a duplicate.  Anyway, that article is where Tammi is getting her reference to the kids who killed their father.

AZ,

Do you want to try another Robert W. Johnson?

JOHNSON Sr., Robert W.  5/4/2007 EVT obit http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~azobitsmaricopa/surname_johnson.htm

I think you may have the right one there Seahorse.  I hope AZLady can take a look at that one.

What I have found is the following:
<snipped>
McQueary and Johnson grew closer, Bob Johnson said, when McQueary's mother died about a year after Elizabeth's father died.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Logan's mother passed away April 13, 2008. 

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=doc&p_docid=12018B0A48186728&p_docnum=1&s_dlid=DL0110012501232620596&s_ecproduct=SUB-FREE&s_ecprodtype=INSTANT&s_trackval=GooglePM&s_siteloc=&s_referrer=&s_subterm=Subscription%20until%3A%2012%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docsbal=%20&s_subexpires=12%2F14%2F2015%2011%3A59%20PM&s_docstart=&s_docsleft=&s_docsread=&s_username=decaturfree&s_accountid=AC0107082015365903015&s_upgradeable=no
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1804 on: January 24, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I finally got caught up. Have been praying all day that Gabriel would be found by the time I got on tonight. Does anyone know if any of the news stations are covering the candlelight vigil tonight?

I am having a hard time going from page to page on the threads tonight. Keep getting kicked out. Anyone else having trouble?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Katyl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: January 24, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »

On the slim chance that Gabriel might have been given to a couple, has there been an attempt to appeal (through the media) to the family who took him?  Offering amnesty and perhaps a reward to come forward and turn Gabriel in?  I honestly don’t believe she gave the baby away but think investigators should pursue something like this.  Amnesty and money are good motivators.  Thanks for letting me post here.  Katy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1806 on: January 24, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »

Welcome Katy and all the other new Monkeys.

Katy, I think they have already ask that if someone had Gabriel they could drop him off at a fire station or hospital or someplace safe and walk away. Guess the reward would go to them. not sure.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: January 24, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I finally got caught up. Have been praying all day that Gabriel would be found by the time I got on tonight. Does anyone know if any of the news stations are covering the candlelight vigil tonight?

I am having a hard time going from page to page on the threads tonight. Keep getting kicked out. Anyone else having trouble?

Vigil Held of Missing Baby Gabriel
http://www.kpho.com/video/22329098/index.html

I am having issues getting stuck as well
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: January 24, 2010, 09:40:39 PM »

WELCOME KATYL   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1809 on: January 24, 2010, 09:43:08 PM »

Tissue Alert

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CdIZRHxmD_s&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh my Lord, he is such an adorable baby.  I just can't fathom these mothers who no longer want there children,  but have other options.  They chose murder (Caylee),   possible murder or sold (Gabe).  They each had other loving family members and even a bio dad who wanted him.  I just don't get it!!???

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: January 24, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »

FB

Poster
so she told her papa Bob that she went to the library while sitter watched baby. yeah right. if she did, it could have been to fax, or make copies of something. sitter thought she was dressed for clubbing. baby`s dad would know how she usually dresses.

I have not seen this in any news articles so it may have been on the news locally or just rumour. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: January 24, 2010, 09:54:34 PM »

On Friday evening I watched a repeat espisode of 48 hours which got me thinking about the Gabriel Johnson case.

As the husband had become a person of interest ... seven months following the disappearance of Jennifer Blagg authorities following up on a theory.  The theory implied that the Michael Blagg had disposed of his wife's body on the night/morning she disappearance in a dumpster at his workplace.

The location in the landfill that the company's trash was dumped was estimated and ... with the use of a grid ... machines dug through tons of trash.  Jennifer Blagg's body was eventually located wrapped in a tent.

It has only been one month since Elizabeth texted Logan that she had killed Gabriel ... put their son in a diaper bag and ... placed him in the dump.

Assuming that Elizabeth may have placed her son in a dumpster ... could the grid method be used to identify where trash picked up from the hotel area is dumped.  As with Jennifer Blagg's remains that were wrapped in a tent ... Gabriel's remains would be protected if he was placed in a diaper bag.

Janet

++++++ 

March 24, 2007
Dark Side Of The Mesa
Did Michael Blagg Murder His Wife And Daughter?

(CBS)  This broadcast originally aired on Oct. 9, 2004.

In the high desert, on the Rockies western slope, the Mesas tower over the town of Grand Junction, Colo., protected from the outside world.

But on June 4, 2002, Grand Junction saw the unearthing of a shocking secret at the local landfill.

The decomposed body of 34-year-old Jennifer Blagg was found wrapped in a red and black plastic tent.

Jennifer and her six-year-old daughter, Abby, had been missing for seven months.

<snipped>

By the spring of 2002, no bodies had been found, but Michael was now a suspect.

And King had a working theory: "He shoots his wife. My belief is that he went upstairs and suffocated his daughter, got the tent out of the garage, put Jennifer in that tent, put them both in the van and went to Ametek Dixson, and put both of them in the trash receptacle there."

But if Michael had put Jennifer's body in his company's dumpster, then her remains should have ended up in the county landfill. Using global positioning technology and landfill logs, a grid system was set up, zeroing in on quadrants where investigators believed they would find trash from Michael's company.

Finally, after 16 days of searching, they found Jennifer's body. Authorities wasted no time, and arrested Michael two days later, at his mother's home in Georgia

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/14/48hours/main701740.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: January 24, 2010, 11:29:53 PM »

Vigil Held for Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson (with video)
Baby's whereabouts still unanswered

The mystery surrounding a missing Tempe baby has captured the attention of the nation. In Scottsdale Sunday night, more than a hundred people gathered for a vigil and to show their support.

Family members say they're holding out hope Gabriel will be returned home safely, but their desperation is apparent.

At Chaparral Park, the group held candles and said prayers shared words of encouragement.

Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father, says the tips are starting to slow down now, and there are no new leads in the case. Gabriel went missing more than a month ago, just before custody was granted to McQueary when Johnson failed to show up to a custody hearing.

McQueary's family held Sunday night's vigil to keep Gabriel's story in the public eye, hoping reports will help stimulate a memory and lead to a break in the case.

The baby's mother, Elizabeth Johnson, remains in a Phoenix jail. She tells police she gave the baby to an unknown family is San Antonio, Texas.

There are also concerns that Gabriel may be dressed up as a girl.

"Please please let us know anything you know," says Gabriel's great-grandmother. "If he's out there and somebody's hiding him is he dressed up as a little girl... think about that too."

McQueary says he believes Johnson is capable of hurting their son, but he's praying she would never do such a thing.

"All I want is for her to tell the truth. Stop being so stubborn and tell us where he is, who has him, give us a name or anything that can help us find him," he says.

Johnson is not giving police any more details about the baby's whereabouts.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/scottsdale/vigil-held-for-missing-baby-1-24-2010
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: January 24, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »

Family, friends gather at vigil for missing baby Gabriel

With tears in their eyes, family and friends of Logan McQueary prayed for the safe return of his son, Gabriel.

Eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson has been missing since mid-December, when his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, 23, took off with him.

About 150 people attended a vigil Sunday at Chaparral Park in Scottsdale. The vigil was organized by Logan McQueary and Gabriel's aunt and uncle.

"It's sad that it's come to this," said Kelli McQueary, Gabriel's aunt. "It's something we needed to do to give back to the community who has done so much for us."

The vigil was full of local news media, which have been following the story since Gabriel's disappearance.

Through the media, the family pleaded to the public for Gabriel's homecoming.

"Return him to Logan so he can grow up with his family," said Kim Harvey, McQueary's long-time family friend.

Gabriel's great-grandmother, sitting in a wheelchair and covered with blankets, also asked for Gabriel's safe return.

"We don't want to get you in trouble. We just want him back," Dorothy Woodard said. "We're not giving up, not for a minute."

Police initially believed Gabriel was alive, but signs supporting that conclusion have weakened, authorities said.

Johnson originally told Logan McQueary, her former boyfriend, in text messages and phone calls that she smothered Gabriel stuffed him in a baby bag and left him in a Dumpster on Dec. 27. She later said she did not kill the child.

Since her arrest, faced with charges that include kidnapping and child abuse, Johnson has invoked her right to remain silent.

At the vigil, Gabriel's dad appealed to Johnson through the media.

"I want her to stop being so stubborn," Logan McQueary said. "Just tell us what happened."

The vigil ended with Gabriel's cousins releasing white balloons and his dad releasing a green balloon in honor of Gabriel.

Everyone watched as the balloons floated away into the night.

Pictures  http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/commphotos/show.php?colid=13484&slide_nbr=1&fAZ=1&HTTP_REFERER=http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/24/20100124vigil0124-ON.html

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/24/20100124vigil0124-ON.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 24, 2010, 11:37:37 PM »

Vigil Held For Missing Baby Gabriel
Family Not Giving Up Hope

Scottsdale, Ariz -- "I love him and I hope he comes back soon,” Logan McQueary said at a vigil referring to his 8-month-old son. “I want him back more than anything else."

The worst moments of McQueary's life are matched with hope his son Gabriel will come home. Sunday evening friends, family and complete strangers gathered together to support McQueary and pray for missing baby.

"We are always praying for Gabriel's safety first and foremost, and second that he be found and brought home to his daddy," a family friend said.

McQueary’s aunt Kelly and uncle Bill say the support they've received from all over the world from complete strangers like Katirna Brattely have been overwhelming.

"You know the story just gripped my heart and I can’t go to bed without looking at it, I can’t wake up without looking at it," Brattley said.

"She brought this for Gabriel for when he comes home," Kelly McQueary said handing a small bear to Logan McQueary.

"Having a child the same age, it’s just gripped my attention," Brattley said.

It's been almost a month now and still no word on where Gabriel may be.

"I know just about as much as you guys do,” Logan McQueary said addressing the media. “Tips keep slowing down and they haven't had really anything right now."

Amidst the tears and hugs is hope from someone with information will come forward.

"We need that little boy, his whole family needs that little boy,” McQueary’s grandmother, Dorothy Woodard said. “We just need him so bad."

"I believe he's out there, you know maybe these people are just keeping him and won’t give him up," Logan McQueary said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22329576/detail.html
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: January 25, 2010, 12:36:20 AM »

I wish this did not involve a baby and not just for the obvious reasons.  IMO, all of the (understandably) dramatic appeals to Elizabeth to tell Gabriel's whereabouts are just feeding her ego.  It just empowers her even more, as she is controlling everything and everyone for as long as she chooses.  If we could all just be quiet, ignore her, and bide our time, she'd come around because her manipulation wouldn't be working.  Obviously, we can't afford that approach because Gabriel is a baby and therein lies the rub.  She has Logan and LE over a barrel and she's delighting in it.  IMO, the girl is spiteful enough to sit in jail for x-number of years because she's feeding off the misery she's causing Logan and his family daily.  Think about that from a controlling aspect-her basically playing mind games with his head for years-it's the ultimate revenge-taunting him endlessly for years while she's well taken care of in jail.  After all, she's banking on maybe being convicted of kidnapping and failure to appear at most.  IMO, she's hard-hearted enough to do the time for those, just to spite Logan.  The girl is a sociopath, JMO.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1816 on: January 25, 2010, 12:56:49 AM »

I wish this did not involve a baby and not just for the obvious reasons.  IMO, all of the (understandably) dramatic appeals to Elizabeth to tell Gabriel's whereabouts are just feeding her ego.  It just empowers her even more, as she is controlling everything and everyone for as long as she chooses.  If we could all just be quiet, ignore her, and bide our time, she'd come around because her manipulation wouldn't be working.  Obviously, we can't afford that approach because Gabriel is a baby and therein lies the rub.  She has Logan and LE over a barrel and she's delighting in it.  IMO, the girl is spiteful enough to sit in jail for x-number of years because she's feeding off the misery she's causing Logan and his family daily.  Think about that from a controlling aspect-her basically playing mind games with his head for years-it's the ultimate revenge-taunting him endlessly for years while she's well taken care of in jail.  After all, she's banking on maybe being convicted of kidnapping and failure to appear at most.  IMO, she's hard-hearted enough to do the time for those, just to spite Logan.  The girl is a sociopath, JMO.

I agree with you and it is unfortunate that she has so much hate for Logan and no love for her son that she gave birth to.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: January 25, 2010, 01:05:06 AM »

Sorry, everyone!  Been checking here for days and just jumped on in....Good evening!

Tamikosan- I've been reading your posts on Logan and felt the same way you did.  This is just me, but I *think* I would have taken Gabriel and paid the piper later, so to speak.  I'd like to think I'd have taken him and hidden him with someone trustworthy until the court date for custody.  Not bashing Logan here, I'm not him and haven't been in his shoes.  However, it was recently pointed out to me that Logan had a prior record and would have immediately lost any chance of getting Gabriel ever.  That discussion then led me to, "I would have called Child Protective Services repeatedly to report Elizabeth."...the response to which was, "But Child Protective Services may not have immediately investigated.  It could have taken them days/weeks to get there." (from someone who has experience reporting people).  So, I think he did the best he was capable of, as hard as that is for people like us to understand.

I've been in a domestic abuse situation before that involved going to get a victim's children.  Long story short, LE arrived and arrested the perp, the victim was escorted to the station to file a report, and the victim's family asked me to watch the children (both under 2) for a few hours (this was 10:30 p.m.). Somewhere around 3-4 a.m., I got a call that the perp had escaped from LE, knew I had the children, and was likely on the way-secure all doors and windows, etc...one of the longest nights of my life.  Looking back, I could have been charged with kidnapping, but I'd still do it.

I wish Logan would have filed for custodial rights after the first knifing of Gabriel's crib or his clothing.  I'm sure he wished that too in hindsight.  He misjudged his adversary or underestimated her, one or the other- maybe even excused her behavior because it was so unbelievable to him (and maybe she was "so sorry" afterward, promising it would never happen again)...just like the perp we knew.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:57 AM »

Hey, Searching!  I know what you mean.  We value children as a priceless gift, so it's hard to fathom people who don't. That pic of a very sick looking, flushed-cheek Gabriel in the car seat really bothers me.  I think I'll ask WSH over at the Hinkymeter site if he can dissect it any.  The pattern on Gabriel's left cheek is bothering me.  To me, the lighter colored spot about mid cheek looks like a sideways finger print (as if you grabbed the sides of the face in one hand-thumb on (his) right cheek and other fingers (his) left, middle finger pressing the hardest...like maybe when a child refuses to open his mouth to take medicine or something?  I could be wrong of course though.  I wish I had a pediatrician friend.  Is there a pediatrician in the house?

I have to say I was at Target today and saw a young mom with a baby boy about the same age, same hair color, blue eyes.  I walked by her and thought "What a cute baby.", thought about it a second, and made an excuse to backtrack, stand in the main aisle under the pretense of searching for an item, only to fully check the baby out when she was looking away.  I'm thinking I may print Gabriel's pic out and carry it in my wallet for awhile.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: January 25, 2010, 01:24:52 AM »

Well, time to head out. Hope you have a good evening/morning, wherever you are.  Take good care and God bless you.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.